News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Susannes Adventures

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Susannes Adventures
« on: August 31, 2022, 06:40:11 PM »
Susannes Adventures

What was I thinking? How could I seriously start such a stupid thing at the age of 40? My heart was beating wildly as I slipped on the tiny purple sling bikini. That's when I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I adjusted the tiny fabric panels so that they at least partially covered my cappuccino colored areolas and nipples. My tits were just too big, 85F being a burden in itself, but also a pleasure. Of course, it wouldn't stay in place for long, but that's why I had chosen the outfit.
I was pleased with my ample curves and my body was still in good shape.
In a few minutes I would fulfill my husband's cravings to see his wife in a catfight in the ring. I had never fought seriously before, and yet he had gotten me an opponent at a local sex club.
For years he had been fantasizing about how I would measure up in a fight against another woman, and I would have to be lying if I said the thought didn't excite me.
And so I entered the room in which there was a tiny ring, only 2x2m in size, which could be converted into a bed at the same time.
My breasts swung and bobbed with every step I took. Holger was already sitting on a red couch next to the ring and a woman dressed in red lingerie sat next to him and stroked his naked cock.
The sight of this cheap whore next to him hurt me and immediately anger boiled up in me.
I knew very well that the fight was arranged and therefore surprised how much my jealousy boiled up.
"Hands off you bitch!"
Enraged, I walked up to the bitch, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet, screeching.
My opponent was about 40 years old with beautiful C-cups. She was wearing provocative red lingerie consisting of panties, bra, fishnet stockings and suspenders as well as red fingerless boxing gloves, ready to enter the ring against me.
Sound!!! I flung her back-first to a corner of the ring, whereupon she opened her mouth to a silent scream and sank to the floor. Her curves quivered, breasts and belly trembling at the impact.
Holger sat there with stiff cock and was speechless because of my attack.
"You cheap whore keep your hands off my husband!" Yelping, I yanked her to her feet, lifted her up and heaved her through the opening in one side of the ring. Her aching body rolled across the floor and I scrambled after her to finish her off.
Just the contact with her skin and feeling the weight in my arms, excited me and made my nipples stiffen.
I kicked her back with my bare feet and each hit was accompanied by a loud moan. I simply copied what I had seen on TV or in my husband's videos.
Then I sat on her back, grabbed her under the chin and brutally bent my opponent backwards. Her upper body took off and her agonized scream made me shudder.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!"

My biceps tensed and my sling had slipped and my big tits were bare. My opponent, on the other hand, was still wearing her bra and so I fumbled and tore at the cups with only one free hand.
No sooner was the left breast freed than my fingernails sank into her tit flesh and made her curse and scream even louder.
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
WHAM! Suddenly she slipped from my grasp and her upper body crashed to the floor of the tiny ring. She squirmed under me and threw me off expertly. I fell off her side and landed awkwardly half lying on the ropes.
I didn't even know the name of my opponent. But she was fast! She spun on the floor, wrapped her thighs around my neck and squeezed the blood supply to my brain. I felt this pressure, the danger!
My God what had I thought? That I would be the horniest fighter without any experience? Only ten seconds were enough and the light went out for me.
I had no idea what had happened, but when I blinked and turned my head to the side, I saw my husband next to the ring.
"Susanne! Susanne! Are you okay?"
I was still hanging on the ropes, trying to understand what had just happened. Then I looked over me and looked at my opponent from below. Her plump breasts were peeking over the edge of her bra cups and one of her breasts had scratch marks.
Her face showed anger and dominance at the same time: "So you tits sow! Let's see how big your mouth is when I'm done with you. Your husband says you can take a good beating."
"What....?....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! My left breast exploded in pain as my opponent kicked me in the top with her foot at full force! I had always been very proud of my big heavy natural breasts and even now they resisted the kicks.
Nevertheless, the pain in my breasts paralyzed me and the whole ring shook, while my half-naked body leaned on the lower rope and bobbed under the force.
The fourth hit was the worst, as my foot remained in my tit and my opponent shifted her body weight so that the bosom mass spilled out to the sides.
I grabbed her ankle and tried desperately to unbalance her.
"Such nice fat tits! Made to suffer!"
I screamed, but no sooner had she pulled her foot away than she was kicking me in the other breast.
SMACK! SMATTTTTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Left-right-left-right.....she was merciless! My tits were getting pounding kicks until I finally slid my back off the rope and lay on the floor. I turned my front outward so that my breasts got at least a short break.
But already she yanked my long blond hair and pulled my upper body partially up. The fingerless gloves allowed her to grab my hair, arms or breasts without any problem.
She threw me head-on onto the middle rope. My throat was above the taut rope, which she skillfully used as a weapon to choke me.

"AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" I gasped and tried to free myself, but she braced one knee between my shoulder blades and held me with one arm wrapped around me while she reached out wide with her right arm and punched my swinging tits.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! How I cursed my big boobs that made a huge target!
Her fingerless glove was made of hard leather and crashed mercilessly into my sweaty titty flesh every second.
I moaned loudly and saw out of the corner of my eye my husband standing naked next to us, propped up on the edge of the ring and feverishly joining in. His tail twitched with each impact and I wasn't sure but it was for me or my opponent.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" But I didn't have time to think about it, because she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me by it surely a whole meter with my breasts over the rope.
My breasts squeezed and deformed before she thundered me into the padding of the corner with them.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I held my aching bust and leaned back in the corner breathing heavily. My opponent bent down to my husband and kissed him. Her tongue slid over his face before disappearing deep into his mouth. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them extensively.
I got shakily to my feet and rushed from behind, but she just dodged and I could just hold on to the ropes so as not to fly out of the ring from the momentum.
I cursed but seconds later I was yanked by the hair - half hanging out of the ring, just with my legs in, I got the next attack.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMM! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Two hard kicks with my knee and thigh rammed into my breasts and thudded them against my ribs before my opponent got a hold of my sling and gave me a wedgie that made my eyes pop out of their sockets.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
The fabric stuck between my labia and bit into my clit and butt hole.
I whimpered and kicked before I got the idea to lunge sideways with my elbow.
SMACK! I hit my opponent in the head and she staggered.
Enraged, I stormed after her and boxed her with all my might in her breasts. How horny that felt! Her medium-sized breasts gave way under my bare knuckles. Then a kick in her belly! SMACK!"OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
I little bacon-y belly was an ideal target as I had let all the air escape from her lungs and she sank to her knees. I quickly grabbed her in a headlock while she knelt in front of me and took turns kicking her tits.
SMATTTTTTTT! SMACKKKKKKKKKK! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
My big tits were red and swollen and I wanted her to suffer at least as much.

"FINISH HER OFF HONEY!" Holger cheered me on, but I didn't look bad when my opponent suddenly grabbed me by the legs and pulled her out from under me. I fell on my butt with her in tow. She was still in my headlock, pounding her fists into my sides, ribs and breasts. She was on top of me, then I spun away and yanked her to the side with me.
I couldn't hold the grip and so we lay side by side for a few seconds, both breathing heavily and sweating. Our bodies were shining and I saw that her bra had ripped and we were now both virtually fighting topless.
I desperately needed a break, but the bitch didn't even think about giving me one. In no time she was back on me and sat on my stomach. I tried to fight her off, but I failed. She grabbed my hair, yanked my head up and to the sides and thundered it hard into the ring floor again and again.
WHAMMM.....WHAMMM....WHAMMM....I saw asterisks and the world around me blurred.
I was pinned and of course it didn't take long for this cow to claw her way into my boobs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Her nails sank into my proud breasts and dug into my firm flesh. She tore at my fat tits, kneading them, and my world was nothing but pain. My breasts were already swollen from all the kicks and now she was giving them the rest.
My legs stomped on the ring floor and desperately I tried to loosen her hands - unsuccessfully. Then I grabbed her breasts, but my success in hurting her much smaller C-cups was limited.
The bitch above me just grinned and grabbed a hand behind her: she found my pussy!
"HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I howled in pain as her nails found my labia and mercilessly squeezed, pulled and maltreated them in all sorts of ways. She clawed hard into them, tearing at them, and my clit exploded with pulses of pain.
"You're all wet honey!"
She was right. I really was wet - and I hated myself for it. Now she was tearing at my left breast as if to rip my tit from my ribcage, and at my pussy as well. I grabbed her nipples, twisted them and pulled her tits lengthwise, but this whore was tougher than me. My eyes went black and her attacks were much more dangerous than mine.
I heard Holger moaning and panting and suddenly he was next to us in the ring, jerking his boner and suddenly cumming hard. He splashed me moaning his sperm in the face while I was worked under my opponent!
His hot sauce slapped me in the mouth and glued my eyes. I was completely perplexed and blind and felt only as my opponent got up from me. While I tried to get the sperm out of my eyes and cursed loudly, I was pulled to my feet and suddenly found myself in the air: she had shouldered with!
My lush 73 kg were obviously no problem for her. She had shouldered me: my back was arched, my breasts pointed towards the ceiling and she used my chin and my cxnt as holding points.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" New waves of pain coursed through my body as she arched my spine. The cum was still burning in my eyes. Again and again, my opponent gasped as well, repositioning me and making little leaps to heave me back into a better position for her. Each time my body made a leap, my thick reddened tits quivered and my spine exploded again with pain.
I wanted to wave my arms and beg for the fight to end, but recollected myself at the last second. I just couldn't lose to this bitch! I couldn't give up!
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! As my body suddenly flew through the air and slammed hard into the ground, I was already regretting my decision. My own breasts were hitting me almost in the face and sweat was spraying from my quivering curves through the ring.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I was breathing heavily and everything on my body ached. Dazed, I perceived with each new wave of pain when my opponent threw me over her hip again and again, hurled me into the ropes or pulverized my abs with knee kicks. My husband had climbed out of the ring in the meantime but was already jerking off again. His facial expression betrayed pure lust.

I just staggered and staggered. My punches and attacks were so slow that each of them went nowhere. And then I flew crashing into the corner of the ring and hung there with my arms over the top rope. My shiny tits rose and fell under my heavy breathing while my opponent stood in front of me, menacingly pounding her leathery fists into each other.
BAPP...BAPPP...BAPP....
I knew what was coming.
SMACK! SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTT!!! Three hard uppercuts crashed into the underside of my left F-cup tit, ripping the bosom fleish mercilessly upward. Chest formed around the penetrating leather, hellish pain shot in again and, breathing heavily, I clenched my fingers around the rope to keep from falling.
"Such awesome punching bags! Perfect for working out!" My opponent grinned nastily and my husband was no help as he just enjoyed the show.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPPPPP! WHAPPPPPP!
"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I gritted my teeth as the right tit took its turn. My 1.5 kilo breasts were obviously the favorite target of my opponent who now switched back to the other side and provided them with straights and jammed them together.
SMATTTTTTTT........SMACK.................SMATTTTTTTTTT.....the whole ring shook. The force of the blows to my bust was almost unbearable. My sensitive tits were bright red, swelling badly and becoming more and more numb with each series of blows. My husband came into the ring again and my opponent needed only a few jerking movements so that he poured all his cream on her boxing gloves.
She tasted it, made a rapturous face and then hit my bust again with the cum-soaked gloves.
Left---right---left---right...hard swings ripped my breasts across the chest. I slid lower and lower, hanging more and more powerless in the ropes. My naked body was by now drenched in sweat and I had stopped counting how many times she had hit my breasts.
Again and again she punched me in the stomach just to make sure that I would not recover. All air was driven from my lungs as the leather sank mercilessly into my belly button.
Belly...tits...always alternating.
"OUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
SMACK! SMACK! CLOP!
"OUUUUUUUUHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
"UNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"
"She's really tough sweetie. Still standing after almost two hundred hits!"
The whore grinned at my husband who was already stiff again.
My breasts felt like they no longer belonged to me. I looked down at myself in disbelief and saw how sore my nipples and areolas were, not to mention how the rest of my proud udders looked: there were bruises everywhere.
"I'd like to finish her off with a nice black eye!"
"No Rosa! Not in the face!"
"Ok, then in the cxnt...." So my opponent was called Rose, shrugged her shoulders and aimed her knee at my pussy.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
The force of the knee in my pussy lifted me to my toes and my mouth opened into a silent scream. But before I could fall Rosa grabbed my upper arms, held me tight and kicked my unprotected pussy five more times.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.......
After the third kick, I was practically out of my mind. My body had decided it couldn't take any more pain and I passed out.
When I came to, Holger and I were alone in the ring. I was still lying on my stomach and on my breasts which were spilling out to the sides. I moaned and Holger stroked my head, but then I felt him grab my ass and lift me by the bounces. He was behind me and taking me. His throbbing member parted my swollen labia and plunged into my wet cxnt.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH............" I moaned in pain and pleasure. His loins slapped against my quivering ass cheeks, his sack against my clit.
He thrust faster and faster, holding me by the hips and taking me. He was using me.
All the weight was on my tits, as my arms were too weak to release my torso from the ring floor. Cum and sweat on my breasts at least somewhat reduced the friction of my nipples and courts on the ground.
My cxnt was getting wetter and heat was spreading in my abdomen. His testicle tapping my pearl brought me closer and closer to my own climax.
I had endured for a long time, had tried to please him and he had come several times. And now he finally took what belonged to him: his wife. His marriage cxnt. Not Rosa would get his cum, but me. Although she had clearly finished me in the ring I was proud of myself.
And then it came - the orgasm.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed and jerked while my pussy milked his cock and he poured into me, moaning.