News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights-Recruiting and/or seeking catfighters.

• 18 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Suitefights-Recruiting and/or seeking catfighters.
« on: September 01, 2022, 10:54:32 PM »
Any FCF members have any intel or personal knowledge how Suitefights seeks their catfighters? Via social media or word of mouth?
Do they also accept and respond to requests? Pls. share if you know anything but not guess. Thanks!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: Suitefights-Recruiting and/or seeking catfighters.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 01:41:40 AM »
Modeling sites such as Model Mayhem is a place where he has found some, at least a few years back. Today, I am not sure.

Offline warriormk

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 10:17:18 PM »
If you buy Bella vs Nikki from gumroad, there's a photo with Bella calling out Nikki (has the full text conversation). It shows that Bella texted Zamra asking her who Nikki was (fans were asking her to fight Nikki on twitter) and Zamra told her about their match in 2018 where she fucked up her tits. Then Zamra tells her to ask Steve if she could fight her and the rest is history. So we should thank Zamra for helping set up the match lol

« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 10:21:56 PM by warriormk »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 10:52:04 PM »
If you buy Bella vs Nikki from gumroad, there's a photo with Bella calling out Nikki (has the full text conversation). It shows that Bella texted Zamra asking her who Nikki was (fans were asking her to fight Nikki on twitter) and Zamra told her about their match in 2018 where she fucked up her tits. Then Zamra tells her to ask Steve if she could fight her and the rest is history. So we should thank Zamra for helping set up the match lol
Funny about Zamra's tweet. I replied back to her and asked her if she suggested to Bella to call Nikki out.. She replied, absolutely not. I did not suggest this at all. The quotes on the poster were most likely scripted, but really do not know. Also, privately Bella wanted Nikki and was determined to beat and humiliate that arrogant b***ch! Wonder the level of hype would have been if she called out Sarah? But yeah, Zamra's tweet ignited the fuel for this catfight.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 10:35:28 AM »

I still find it mind blowing that there are many years between fights at Suitefights.  Where as most producers /companies film  things  all at once over a few weeks and release it slowly

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 12:39:28 AM »
I still find it mind blowing that there are many years between fights at Suitefights.  Where as most producers /companies film  things  all at once over a few weeks and release it slowly
{alt}

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2022, 12:41:08 AM »
{alt}

Wouldn't it be cheaper to film 3 catfights in one day?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2022, 12:51:54 AM »
No.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2022, 10:28:16 AM »
No.

Having talent like ivy,  bella, mila rose sitting on the shelves for years breaks my heart.
I buy and support your films but hope  for more

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 10:37:21 AM »
No.
Just hope you can have a no time limit based catfight like in the past Steve. And good luck with the shoot in Hawaii. Don't forget to eat poke bowls and try out the deluxe breakfast platter from mcdonalds that has the portugese sausage and spam. Hope it's a relaxing vacation for you too mate.
Ddot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2022, 02:17:17 PM »
Having talent like ivy,  bella, mila rose sitting on the shelves for years breaks my heart.
Mila is done catfighting, Bella Gypsy up and disappeared from modeling completely with no prior warning (just a text saying thank you), and I haven't spoken to Ivy in a while, so I'm not sure if she even wants to come back or not.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2022, 05:21:41 PM »
Mila is done catfighting, Bella Gypsy up and disappeared from modeling completely with no prior warning (just a text saying thank you), and I haven't spoken to Ivy in a while, so I'm not sure if she even wants to come back or not.
Any chance for Jackie Hoff, Vivian Fox amd Evonn coming back?

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2022, 08:38:17 PM »
No.

That really surprises me, would of thought it would of been, how does this work out being the case?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2022, 08:55:30 PM »
That really surprises me, would of thought it would of been, how does this work out being the case?
Why do you think it would be cheaper? It’s three times the cost. Don’t even get me started about the scheduling and logistics.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2022, 11:48:50 PM »
Why do you think it would be cheaper? It’s three times the cost. Don’t even get me started about the scheduling and logistics.
Also organizing the prize pool for each fight I'm guessing would be time consuming.
Ddot