News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"As Told To Kevan"--

• 10 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"As Told To Kevan"--
« on: September 04, 2022, 01:27:25 AM »
     "She fought like hell; I won but it was one helluva fight."
      The gorgeous redhead was full of emotion (running from anger, to rage, a subtle horniness, to humping my knee); Her words were both tantalizing and overpowering. The secluded barroom setting was private; there was lots of activity several yards away...(two beautiful broads; brunette and blonde) were oil wrestling wearing skimpy bikinis....
      I listened intently as she described the prelude to the fight, the reason and the Mixup.....I noticed that her nipples became fully erect as she described in detail the battle..... This was to be the first of Many; Somehow, someway numerous people found out my secret catfight fetish. They were all directed to me and I found myself in the best of both worlds.
      "You see my boyfriend wanted to see me in a knock down drag out catfight with a babe who looked almost as good as me; he arranged it; from the bouncer, to the bartender......It was His Ultimate Fantasy....Let me back up....this is how I discovered how he liked, no loved CATFIGHTS."....
        (To be continued).....

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: "As Told To Kevan"--
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 12:58:55 PM »
Nice set up.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 09:20:13 PM »
        "You see this really cool guy asked me out for a date; after a movie, dinner and well-you-know....some--; er, uhh....At his place we had a few drinks; his roommate had a girl over; small talk; nothing outstanding; an old movie was playing on TV; cavemen, cavewomen,....no one was paying much attention UNTIL......Snarl, hiss, woman to woman challenge.....both guys instantly stopped talking, became glued to the TV; it was the scene of Raquel Welch vs the other lady a brunette. Both of us were surprised at how the guys reacted; I definitely noticed the growing bulges in their pants....my guy had an impressive "package."
         "Get her....c'mon get her," I shouted as did the other babe. Well, I "fell in love" with the guy and enjoyed his "reaction."
          "Do alot of guys like this stuff?" she asked.....
           I felt myself blushing and trying to stay focused....."There's a story here......IGNORE the brunette taking control of the wrestling..."   

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 07:04:01 PM »
      "Hey Kevan....I know what you're thinking....you so Want to hear my story, But you really want to watch those two wrestling....You are hoping the brunette rips blondies top off....and what then? Do you want the fight to get nasty? More
dirty? Or maybe kiss the loser?" She giggles, licks her lips slowly....
        Someone across the bar yells, "Get her tits, grab her tits."
        "Okay, sorry, please tell me more....go on with your story.." I force myself to concentrate on her words, her expressions, her beautiful face and her beautiful----
        "So my guy works security and he's pretty smart; he's got more tech gadgets that James Bond....you know the Secret Agent Man. He got this all arranged at a bar clear across town; not sure where he got the broad from; she
really is quite lovely; reddish hair like mine, even bigger boobs than mine, pretty face, but not as strong and in shape like me....did I mention I work out every single day....giggle, giggle....well you can call it a workout....giggle...I
guess some people do...."
        I smile as she flexes her sexy toned arms....she looks down, kicks out a lovely leg, hikes her skirt up a bit...."You get that I am a good fighter and a hottie, right?"
        A cute babe delivers us two drinks...."Thanks ......I do tend to drink a bit much sometimes..." As the gal walks away she looks at me,"I could take her...easily."
       "Kevan, are you here? Still with me? Focus.....Don't look but the brunette has the blonde totally under her control....Her one hand is yanking her hair and her other hand is----Kevan focus....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 03:12:20 AM »
        "So...I walk into this bar; mostly empty; this beautiful big-boobed redhead sitting at the bar with a drink; I size her up as I walk in slowly; I look all around trying to figure out just where my guy put the hidden camera; or rather
cameras; he didn't give me any scenario or ideas as to where I should or rather we should do battle. I was to insult her; she do the same to me; a push, a slap, a hair pull. Nothing was to be off limits except no real damage done
to our faces, boobs, anything really hurt or injured. She had done catfights before; many..... "Take her bra  or top as a trophy if you want!"
         "I was a bit surprised my guy wasn't there; But working security, etc something often comes up." Giggle, giggle, snort. "With my guy-and any female/female tussle, something ALWAYS Comes up..." Sparkles in the story-
tellers eyes and more giggling. I tried not to notice her nipples were now making sexy little "tents" in her top.
        "Don't you look slutty" I snipped as I sat down a couple of feet away from my would be rival.
         A quick flip of the bird, she looked both surprised and miffed. I bit back an impulse to lung at her right there; sink my long sexy fingers into her lush hair-longer than my shoulder length loveliness.
         "Hey --NO smart ass remarks" the bartender looked menacingly at me. I winked at him, smiled-No Response...Strange; He must have been a good actor.
         "Pour this bitch a drink; it's on me...." "Red" said. "That's what I named her-you know Kevan, 'cause she's got red hair."
          "Ouch....Uhhhhhh...Ooooophhhh". I looked over at the blonde...she was now in control; both were trying to stand up in the slippery oil.....she sunk two punches into the brunettes belly, then slammed her arm across those big beautiful boobs in a cross body block, shot her leg out, hooked her rivals leg and sent her to the mat. She pounced.
           "Nice move.....BUT not as nice nor as Hot as my story.....Pay Attention...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 10:11:12 PM »
        Cheers erupted from the crowd; I focused; focused hard. I wanted to hear that babes story....I barely noticed a bikini top that flew over our heads. She smiled.
"So this bitch treated me to a drink; I smiled at her with a smirk.....she turned to me and cleared her throat; her eyes looked into mine...."You are a pretty little thing aren't you."
         "Not near as pretty as you, sweetie"
          I picked up my drink....."Those big boobs make you really cute" I said....She stood up...
          Tension...Iceiness.....
          As she bristled I smiled, licked my lips and WHOOOOSHH..
          "Awckkk....You crazy bitch!" she hissed as my drink soaked her face and top.
          "Ladies!" the bartender snapped as he started to move towards us...
           Suddenly the one lone guy jumped to his feet; waved his hands vigorously...and said "Let 'em settle this"
           "I looked over and as my face exploded in pain from the wicked slap I thought wow....my guy is in for a real show; I'm in for a fight-thought this was supposed to be easy."
           "Uhhhhhh" my involuntary groan confirmed my thought as her fist met my naval.  As you can see I'm in good shape-but it hurt like hell."
            She grabbed my top; My opening; I sunk my fist deep into her lower belly; as she dropped, I grabbed her top and ripped hard......No bra....just two big milky white knockers were in my sights."
            "Kevan....I don't like head butts....That was my first...they REALLY, REALLY hurt....I saw stars." I could vaguely hear her cussing as I saw stars...really kinda pretty stars"
             I bit back and impulse to laugh as her description of the fight was funny as well as hot. Her face flushed.
            "I had a vague sense that this wasn't going as planned when she drove her knee into my groin....well cxnt....pinned me against the bar...pushing those big tits against mine---like, they were heavy-AND
   her nipples...those big nipples were hard as rocks..."
             "I struggled to breathe".....
             "Me too....I'm having a hard time breathing" I said silently in my mind as she took a breath....
             "Stop---I screamed, no rather I directly said "Stop squeezing my tits!" After that nasty totally unexpected head butt and chest to chest pin, she backed off and grabbed my boobs.....She was nasty.....My boobs
hurt for a month after this."
               I welcomed the timely diversion of another drink arriving at our table....Perhaps I could "cool off"......She smiled....looked away; the bikini wrestling was over and the crowd was dispersing.....
              "Okay, continue---please continue--

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2022, 01:43:54 AM »
    "Oh no.....Please don't....Stop" I shouted these things to this bitch in my mind, not out loud. You see she stoppead attacking my boobs hard and switched to feeling them, squeezing them in a most hot erotic way....when her fingers (and they were really strong fingers) captured my nipples, pulled, tweaked them I got SOOOO HORNY....My nips are supersensitive; I almost gave in....Looked around...Where did my guy hide that stupid ass camera? For once the bartender looked not so angry or mean...think he was actually enjoying seeing her trying to turn me on......
     Wham...Thunk....Whomp....."Arghhhh...What the Hell?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2022, 12:20:36 AM »
          Both of us looked up at the sudden commotion. I smiled with a tad bit of "catfight delight" at what had happend. That cute waitress was screaming, shouting as the two wrestling babes were pulling her into the arena. The blonde was pulling her hair; the brunette was ripping at her clothes....She ripped the skimpy blouse clean open exposing an over-stuffed lace bra. The crowd was going ballistic; shouts, catcalls, spontaneous directions like "Get her.." "Pull her hair" "Rip her bra off...". One drunker than drunk woman was cheering " Get her girls-Strip her!"
          "Kevan, ya want me to continue my story-it get's hotter....." OR "Shall we just watch the fun.....I can tell you're really enjoying this."
          No time for me to speak; I couldn't voice an audible opinion even IF I had wanted to.....I was a bit comforted in that I was sitting down. My flushed face probably signaled some of my silent thoughts.
          Saw a tray of empty (one shattered) beer glasses scattered....and a few slips of paper (drink receipts) scattered around where one unlucky hot waitress had stumbled into trouble.....
          "Stop....not my bra.......Ouch my boobs..."
           Thunk....a wildly thrown tight fist connected with a lovely jaw.
           "Get her!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2023, 10:48:09 PM »
          "Get her TITS!" the screaming woman shouted.....the two beauties took heed and as the beautiful waitress sturggled valiantly against the doubleteaming her bra came sailing towards us.
          "Nice catch," my lovely interviewee said with a smile; I had automatically jumped up; her eyes dropped from my face to "down below" and she licked her lips at my southern "salute."
           "Stop it.....Ouch.....Yeow" the now topless waitress screamed as she tried futilely to protect her beautiful full stiff nipple breasts from the pinching, squeezing, twisting fingers....the blonde had one luscious breast in both
 of her hands and was squeezing the luscious mound hard, poking her sharp nails against the rock hard nipple.
           "Strip her....strip her naked," the out of control woman had moved up closer to the action...."That's it.....go .....GO....Get her good...."
           "Guess we can take a brief break, Kevan, but I REALLY want to finish my story....you do want to hear about it up until the very end, right?"
            I swallowed hard as I sat back down; my face felt flushed, I fumbled witht the bra a bit; she reached over, took it from me.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2023, 05:49:01 PM »
            "These things make really good weapons.....wrap it around a lovely neck and pull just enough to make an impression on her," she said with a whimsical smile......"you can make her squirm, stick her chest out," giggle giggle. She looked over at the action....the blonde seemed to be demonstrating said tactic on the waitress......all three lovely tusslers were now standing up.....blondie held her....."wrap around the neck-bra tactic"....the brunette was squeezing a breast and had slipped her hand "down under" and was taunting her......she lowered her head, flicked her tongue onto a stiff nipple.....
             A couple wild kicks, down went all three in a lovely heap.....
            "Well now, let me finish...."
            "Big Red---

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2023, 11:37:18 PM »
     "She had me pinned down on the bar....she was working my boobs....her fingers had me going wild.....suddenly I heard myself scream as my groin felt a rather uncomfortable hard knee....smacking, pushing, grinding".....
      "Shouldn't have messed with me sweetie," she hissed.....her fingers clamped down on my nipples hard.....she bent her head down and forcefully kissed me....her pearly whites latched onto my lower lip.....
       She had me....I couldn't move.....struggled to breathe, break away....she was strong as hell and her huge knockers seemed to be most erotic monster weapons....
       "I can see you're enjoying this Kevan.....bet you are horney as hell.....huh?"
       Giggles....she looked flushed, kind of enjoying replaying this catfight "nightmare."
       The guy came over rather stealthily and placed a big glass of cold bubbly beer right next to us struggling bitches.
       "Gotta break free-cold beer splashed in her eyes and face might give me a chance....." I thought.....Her nipple play with me was bringing me close to a super "explosion."
       "You got her lady......take her ALL the way."