News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hello ! I'm looking for a good roleplay partner (again) ! FVF or MVF !

• 1 Replies

Offline Rebeccarp

• Hello, my name is Rebecca and i'm here to roleplay
Hello all ! Today, I want to roleplay and I struggle to find a good roleplay partner (By "good" I mean a partner who share my weirdness). I come here with some new threads/prompts, I don't know how you call that but all these plots are okay with FVF, MVF and why not MVM. Don't forget I'm french and my english can be weak sometimes. You better have to take that under consideration if you think to roleplay with me. Well, I can tell I'm weird and my tastes are too. In the end of the thread, I will post my usual "kinks" list, more a Likes/dislikes's list by the way. Read it because I don't want to roleplay with someone who doesn't share my interests. Classic sexual roleplays are not my cup of tea for example and it's the same for things like domination, classic BDSM things etc..

I have to add if I'm into fight, sexfight and such, I like some friendships, romance or such too .

My prompts -->

Orc vs elve : To start, I'm into FvF as much as FvM as long as it's equal. Even if normally women are less strong than men, let's imagine they are totally equal. In fact, since orcs and elves don't exist, it's perfectly possible. Well, Orcs are usually stronger than elves but, samingly, let's imagine thin and tall elves are equal with in strength or size than orcs. An alternate solution could be to imagine a fight between a goblin and an elve (we could imagine a specie of goblin as tall as elves, this kind of things), everything is possible and I will listen and read your ideas with pleasure. So in this story, this plot ! I want the elve and the orc/goblin meet, hate each other and have all kind of fight. Fingerlock, toes interlocked together, face to face staring contest, catball rolling everywhere, screaming into each other mouth, slamming into each other body, breast to breast, **** to ****, even nails to nails or teeth to teeth. The build up could be set in chat.

The beauty and the beast : Could be large so let's take an example : A blond cute young woman meet a dirty and old homeless guy or woman in the street. She is sad for him/her and decide to sit face to face to him/her to talk with... Time fly by and soon, the intimacy between them could increase so much as the girl and the homeless guy/woman could fall in love with each other, compete with each other, hate each other or just be playful with each other.

-Two People have a staring contest as they walk on the street. They stare until they bump into each other chest to chest. They stay like this until they start to argue and argue in the middle of the street. People around are astonished and affraid by these two People shouting at each other face to face, spitting into each other mouth. What will happen next ?

-A blond woman and a gobelin meet in a forest. They have test of strength, especially with their feet (interlocked toes, sole to sole) then, they could have all kind of fight to compare their strength. It's really inspired by one of my favourite chinese stories :https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=12255608

Well, here my LIKE/DISLIKE's list now :

Endless, mutual and equal

Original and imaginative stories and situations

Public, I ike when people see us doing weird and lewd things

Original characters (I'm not a fan as playing by myself)

Test of strength, all sort of competion in fact

Fingerlock

Toelock (interlace toes together as the same way as fingers)

Staring contest, stare lock

Nose to nose, forehead to forehead

Face to face

Comparing each part of bodies and make them fight (fingertips, teeth, tongue, nails ect...)

Asshole to asshole

Kissing deep

Romantic, vanilla

Hatred

Sexfight, catfight, deathfight including kinks above.

Catball, fight (not a fan of classics punch/kick fights)

Nasty and gross things (I have no limit)

Elastic (to tangle and curl legs, body part, tongue... Like snake)

Lewd, awkward, weird things and situations

As weird as it is, I NEED these things in our roleplay, if there are not here, I can't roleplay so this is why I need to find someone who like it as much as I do.

DISLIKES :

One-sided things (domination, submission, clear winner and loser, oral sex unless it's 69 position but it's not really great for me)

Mma

Pro wrestling

Rules

Official fight (ring, ect...)

Boxing

Weapon

Strapon

Toys,

Classic sex

Classic BDSM stuff (candle, latex or whatever)

These things are a NO. I don't want it.

Exepted these stuff I don't like, I have NO LIMIT AT ALL :)

Please, I recommend to you to read my thread in its entirety to be sure we will fit together mind to mind and not have bad surprise once we talk. You can send me a private message here and if we match well, we would be able to talk on Discord or Reddit chat for example.
See you soon fellas !
Really love endless, mutual and equal challenge. And I love roleplay cyberfight. If you like fingerlock, toelock, nose to nose and staring deep into each other eyes, I'm here and you can pm me to talk about it. Check my profile for more details !

Offline Il Re

Ti sfido io
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 07:35:53 PM »
Hello all ! Today, I want to roleplay and I struggle to find a good roleplay partner (By "good" I mean a partner who share my weirdness). I come here with some new threads/prompts, I don't know how you call that but all these plots are okay with FVF, MVF and why not MVM. Don't forget I'm french and my english can be weak sometimes. You better have to take that under consideration if you think to roleplay with me. Well, I can tell I'm weird and my tastes are too. In the end of the thread, I will post my usual "kinks" list, more a Likes/dislikes's list by the way. Read it because I don't want to roleplay with someone who doesn't share my interests. Classic sexual roleplays are not my cup of tea for example and it's the same for things like domination, classic BDSM things etc..

I have to add if I'm into fight, sexfight and such, I like some friendships, romance or such too .

My prompts -->

Orc vs elve : To start, I'm into FvF as much as FvM as long as it's equal. Even if normally women are less strong than men, let's imagine they are totally equal. In fact, since orcs and elves don't exist, it's perfectly possible. Well, Orcs are usually stronger than elves but, samingly, let's imagine thin and tall elves are equal with in strength or size than orcs. An alternate solution could be to imagine a fight between a goblin and an elve (we could imagine a specie of goblin as tall as elves, this kind of things), everything is possible and I will listen and read your ideas with pleasure. So in this story, this plot ! I want the elve and the orc/goblin meet, hate each other and have all kind of fight. Fingerlock, toes interlocked together, face to face staring contest, catball rolling everywhere, screaming into each other mouth, slamming into each other body, breast to breast, **** to ****, even nails to nails or teeth to teeth. The build up could be set in chat.

The beauty and the beast : Could be large so let's take an example : A blond cute young woman meet a dirty and old homeless guy or woman in the street. She is sad for him/her and decide to sit face to face to him/her to talk with... Time fly by and soon, the intimacy between them could increase so much as the girl and the homeless guy/woman could fall in love with each other, compete with each other, hate each other or just be playful with each other.

-Two People have a staring contest as they walk on the street. They stare until they bump into each other chest to chest. They stay like this until they start to argue and argue in the middle of the street. People around are astonished and affraid by these two People shouting at each other face to face, spitting into each other mouth. What will happen next ?

-A blond woman and a gobelin meet in a forest. They have test of strength, especially with their feet (interlocked toes, sole to sole) then, they could have all kind of fight to compare their strength. It's really inspired by one of my favourite chinese stories :https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=12255608

Well, here my LIKE/DISLIKE's list now :

Endless, mutual and equal

Original and imaginative stories and situations

Public, I ike when people see us doing weird and lewd things

Original characters (I'm not a fan as playing by myself)

Test of strength, all sort of competion in fact

Fingerlock

Toelock (interlace toes together as the same way as fingers)

Staring contest, stare lock

Nose to nose, forehead to forehead

Face to face

Comparing each part of bodies and make them fight (fingertips, teeth, tongue, nails ect...)

Asshole to asshole

Kissing deep

Romantic, vanilla

Hatred

Sexfight, catfight, deathfight including kinks above.

Catball, fight (not a fan of classics punch/kick fights)

Nasty and gross things (I have no limit)

Elastic (to tangle and curl legs, body part, tongue... Like snake)

Lewd, awkward, weird things and situations

As weird as it is, I NEED these things in our roleplay, if there are not here, I can't roleplay so this is why I need to find someone who like it as much as I do.

DISLIKES :

One-sided things (domination, submission, clear winner and loser, oral sex unless it's 69 position but it's not really great for me)

Mma

Pro wrestling

Rules

Official fight (ring, ect...)

Boxing

Weapon

Strapon

Toys,

Classic sex

Classic BDSM stuff (candle, latex or whatever)

These things are a NO. I don't want it.

Exepted these stuff I don't like, I have NO LIMIT AT ALL :)

Please, I recommend to you to read my thread in its entirety to be sure we will fit together mind to mind and not have bad surprise once we talk. You can send me a private message here and if we match well, we would be able to talk on Discord or Reddit chat for example.
See you soon fellas !