News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Eden's Zero: Battle of the Sexes

• 1 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
Eden's Zero: Battle of the Sexes
« on: September 09, 2022, 08:40:37 AM »
“Guys! Guys! Look!” Weisz bursts into the mess hall with a wide-eyed, goofy grin as he clutches a paper in his hands. Following behind him was Homura, who was pulling on the back of his shirt in an effort to stop him, her face seemingly red with embarrassment.

“Weisz, please! Cease this at once!” the samurai girl begged. Both Shikki and Rebecca were sitting at a table, enjoying their lunch until the other pair disrupted their meals.

Rebecca sighed, “What are you babbling about now, Weisz?” The engineer could only shove the paper in her face while Homura continued to pull him back.

“Just look at it!” Rebecca took a good look at it and realized what it was.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “A flyer for mixed wrestling” Both Homura and Weisz froze in place and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“You….do not seem that phased by this” Homura spoke up first. “Normally, things of a deviant nature are appalling to you…”.

“Yeah, I honestly expected you to get all prude-y about it”. Weisz agreed. Rebecca just shrugged her shoulders while motioning to Shikki.

“Well yeah, Shikki and I had a match not too long ago….”

“WHAT!!??” the other crew members yelled as they went slack jaw.

“Yeah, it was super fun!” Shikki interjected with a childish smile. “It was a tag match, me and Natsu against her and Lucy”. The crew mates continued to stare at them astonishingly until Weisz cleared his throat.

“S……s….so Shikki,” he began as his hands started shaking and he turned the flyer over to its front side to read it. “These flyers say…..th…..that ‘matches must be sexual…..in nature’”. He looked up to see his captain staring at him quizzically, tilting his head like a puppy. “D….does that mean…..you…..”.

Shikki’s eyes lit up as he finally understood the question. “Yep! I got to have sex with them during the match!” Both Rebecca and Homura covered their faces in mortification at Shikki’s tactless delivery, but Weisz was red from another emotion.

“YOU BASTARD!!!” Weisz jumped forward and grabbed Shikki’s collar, shaking him violently in rage. “You got to have some sleazy fun with some hot babes and didn’t TELL ME!?!?” Shikki couldn’t even respond to him, as he was getting dizzy from his friend shaking him around.

Homura came up behind Rebecca to ask her own questions. “Rebecca, did you actually have a fight of that nature?”

“Yeah I did…..even the sex part….” Rebecca sighed while trying to avert her friend’s gaze. The swordswoman also averted her gaze, but was fidgeting a little, rubbing her thighs together in particular.

“W….was it actually fun?” Rebecca looked up to see her friend blushing and covering her mouth with her kimono sleeve, prompting a smile from her.

“Definitely!” she cheerfully answered. “Yeah, it was tough, but beating those guys was so satisfying, especially after they were beating us up so much”.  Becca clenched a fist while biting her lip, hissing, “Putting a guy in his place is so hot!”. Homura could only stare at her crew mate in awe as she continued to rub her thighs together.  “Wait, did you want to fight?”

Homura’s eyes went wide as she waved her sleeved hands. “No! No, no! Definitely not!”

“That’s a lie!” Weisz spoke up as he finished shaking Shikki around, the devil king lolling his head from side to side. “She was staring at the flyer like an idiot!”

“That is because I found you staring at it first!” Homura angrily shot back.

“Whatever!” Weisz rolled his eyes while putting his hands in his pockets. “You probably just fantasizing about getting plowed in front of a bunch of guys. Like you could win a mixed match”.

The girls stared at Weisz blankly as if they were processing what he just said. When they began clenching their fists, Shikki shook himself out of his stupor to grab Weisz’s arm. “Dude, you should probably, apologize…..”

“What? I’m not kink-shaming here. There’s nothing wrong with having fantasies, just don’t act like they’re reasonable, you know?”. The girls began to furrow their brows and grow red in the face.

“Weisz…..” Shikki continued before getting cut off.

“Like come on, Becca!” Weisz motioned towards the girl. “There’s no way two chicks won against two guys. Are you sure you didn’t like getting nailed by two guys, and you just don’t wanna admit it?”

Rebecca slammed her hands on the table and shot up to let Weisz have it, but Homura placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Calm down Rebecca, Weisz cannot help it”. The dirty-blonde looked at her quizzically before she continued. “Men who claim that they know a woman’s sexual desires better than he does must be overcompensating for something. Perhaps he wants to get dominated by a woman sexually”.

Rebecca and Shikki stifled a laugh while Weisz began to blush, shooting daggers at the smirking Homura. “Well, you could always put your money where your mouth is. Don’t we have a ring in the gym?”.

“Wait, wait, wait!” Shikki spoke up after his laughing fit ended. “We’re all friends here, okay? Let’s not have a fight when we’re still angry at each other. Maybe we should talk…..”

“Oh no, I do not care about reconciliation. I will destroy Weisz in combat”. Homura interrupted.

“You go girl!” Rebecca encouraged with a pat on the back.

“I hope you know what you’re getting into” Weisz responded with a smirk. “Why don’t we go to the gym now?”

“Yes, let’s go now”. Weisz and Homura left the mess hall, with Rebecca following behind gleefully and Shikki remaining in his seat.

“Shikki, c’mon! Don’t you want to see this?” Rebecca asked.

The captain slowly stood up and sighed. “Why can’t we all just get along?”.

The doors to the gym were locked so that the match could be private. The gym was a large, auditorium like space, with various exercise equipment around the room. In the center, was a standard wrestling ring where the fighters would be.

In one corner, Homura was stretching her legs with Rebecca’s help, the latter pushing on the former’s back as she sat with her legs spread out and reached forward. Her attire consisted of a simple blue bikini top and thong, and her hair was kept in her standard high-ponytail.

Weisz was on the opposite side of the ring, stretching his arms out behind his back while wearing a black speedo. “Weisz…. Could you just apologize, please?” Shikki begged from outside of the ring. “You were kind of a jerk”.

“No way, dude. This is about principle” He responded. “Besides, if you really did lose, shouldn’t you be way more pissed off?”

“No! It was a fun match, that’s all I really cared about! I don’t care if guys are supposed to be stronger than girls or not!”

Weisz shook his head in disappointment. “Shiki, you gotta have a little bit of self-respect for yourself, my man! Fight for your manhood!”

The gravity-controller could only roll his eyes, not taking Weisz seriously. “Whatever, man”.

“You nervous, Homura?” Rebecca asked as she continued to help her friend stretch.

“Somewhat. I am more so eager to put him in his place” she answered with a determined look in her eyes. “I also want to see what his body is like under his garments……I did not say that out loud, did I?

Rebecca laughed as the swordswoman covered her mouth with a hand in embarrassment.

“Hey, no worries! Go out there and have fun with the big guy”. After stretching, the two fighters met at the center of the ring, the boy’s bare chest squishing against the girl’s covered one.

“Last chance to back out~” Weisz taunted with a smirk on his face.

“Funny, I was going to say the same to you” Homura shot back.

“Okay guys, remember the rules!” Shiki announced. “You win by KO or submission. No gouging, biting, or scratching. And remember, we’re all friends, okay?”

“C’mon, ring the bell so she can rip his head off!” Rebecca shouted from the other side of the ring.

Shiki sighed “Okay….” He strolled over to a table with a bell on it and gave it a rang, signaling the wrestlers to back up and circle each other. Rebecca proceeded to cheer Homura on, as the two of them finally decided to lock up together in a test of strength. Weisz won the exchange and locked her in headlock.

“Gah!” Homura was trapped at his waist, letting Weisz pelt her with punches to her face.

“DOH!!!” His assault was halted by Homura landing a punch onto his balls, making him release her so that he could keel over. Homura took advantage of this by lashing out with a sidekick.

“Kya!”

SMACK!

“OOFF!!” The sole of her foot landed flush on Weisz’s face, making him fall backwards into a corner. With him trapped and dazed, Homura took a running start and crashed ass-first into his face.

“AHH!!!”

“Thatta girl!” Rebecca cheered. Homura repeated the move a few more times, holding onto the ropes for leverage. After that, she turned around and grabbed the lower-level ropes, using the leverage to ram her shoulder into Weisz’s gut.

“OOOOOOOFFFF!!” Weisz’s cheeks puffed up as air was expelled from his lungs. She continued the assault until Weisz got the bright idea to clasp his hands and bring them down against Homura’s back.

“OWWWWW!” Homura wailed as she fell to her hands and knees. Weisz then wrapped his arm around her waist to lift her up, bringing the bluenette up to his shoulders. “Wha…..? No!” Dazed from being spun around, it took Homura a few seconds to realize what he was doing. When he begun to move towards the ring’s center, she began to pound on the top of his head, even lifting it up by his hair to get a few licks on his left eye.

“Don’t let him do it, Homura!” Rebecca cried. But it was all for naught. With a mighty roar, Weisz slammed Homura to the canvas in a power bomb.

BAM!

“AHHHAHHHAAAAA!” Homura screamed in agony as she arched her back up in pain. She turned over to caress it, but that proved to be a mistake when Wiesz fell forward to drop an elbow onto the small of her back. “GAAHHHH!!!!!” the swordswomen arched her back again in pain, while the engineer laid on her back with a devilish grin.

“Ready for some more?” He asked rhetorically, the young woman only managing to groan in response. Rebecca tried to urge her friend to break out of her stupor, but it fell on deaf ears. Weisz lifted Homura up to her feet, her eyes glazed over with pain. He then Irish-whipped her into the corner he was previously in, landing back first into it.

“UHHHNN!” the shock to her spine brought her back to reality, but not soon enough. Her opponent immediately followed it up with a body splash, flattening her against the corner.

“HOOOHHH!” their clashing bodies forced the air out of Homura’s lungs, Weisz’s chest pancaking her bountiful breasts against her chest. He followed it up with a barrage of shoulder blows to her toned stomach, similar to what she did to him. Eventually, Homura found the strength to fight back by lifting a knee into Weisz’s face as he charged forward with another shoulder tackle.

“MMMMMMMMMFFFFF!!!!” Weisz reeled back while holding his nose, blood seeping through his fingers. As he let out his muffled scream, Homura reared up on the ring ropes and launched both her feet forward to slam into his abdomen with a resounding, SMACK!

“OOOOFFFFF!” Weisz fell to the canvas with a resounding thud. Homura didn’t waste any time, continuing her assault by rushing forward and delivering an elbow drop to his solar plexus. “OOOOOOOOHHHH!”

“Had enough yet?” Homura mocked with a smirk as she sat up on Weisz’s bruised belly. The young man could only moan in response, his face caked with dry blood coming form his nose. Not waiting for a response, Homura turned around so that her backside would face Weisz’s face. She then stretched her legs out to clamp her thighs around his neck, her thong covered ass merely grazing his chin. He choked as Homura upped the pressure, crossing her ankles and lifting her upper body up on her hands. She would occasionally jerk her legs a little to throw Weisz off.

“Mess with his dick!” Rebecca advised with a shout, surprising the swordswoman. After getting over her surprise, the girl’s large cat-like eyes shifted to a mischievous glare, accompanied by an equally mischievous grin. Homura firmly grasped Weisz’s crotch, making his eyes go wide and choke out a protest.

“*hack* No!” but Homura didn’t listen. She continued to molest his private area, fondling his balls and caressing his penis through the cloth of his speedo. She could feel how hard he was getting, so she ripped off his undergarments to free his erect member, which towered in front of her face. She was once again surprised by the sudden touch of eroticism, but she again got over it to start punching Weisz in the balls.

“AAHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!” Weisz choked out a wail as she wailed on his privates, the young girl brimming with glee as she trounced his testicles. She then proceeded to take the penis into her mouth, taking the glands into her soft lips first and slowly making her way down his shaft. “Oooooooohhhhh….” She continued to bob her head up and down, making succulent sucking noises while choking the man she was giving head to. The man tried to get a good grasp on her, running his hands all over her body until he found the fabric of her bra. He yanked it off, snapping the straps and shocking Homura, who immediately popped up to cover her now naked breasts. She also inadvertently released Weisz form his hold, allowing him to breathe once more and land a punch to Homura’s side.

“OWWWW!!!” she fell off Weisz to the left after getting punched in her right flank. Despite the fact that the engineer was having a coughing fit, he rushed forward to grab Homura by the thong and lift it with a mighty tug. “EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!” Homura squealed in pain as the string of her thong cut into her crotch and her ass, her pussy lips taking most of the damage. All she could do was hold her crotch in pain as she was lifted onto the air. With a devious grin, Weisz dropped Homura, but didn’t let go of the now stretched out thong. He then pivoted, stepped on Homura’s back, and pulled on the thong even harder with both hands.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” The atomic wedgie Homura was receiving cut into her privates even more, making her release an even shriller squeal. She caressed her thong even tighter as her lower half was lifted up into the air by Weisz.

“Weisz, you jerk!” Rebecca admonished from outside the ring, taking displeasure at the cruel move he was doing to Homura. Weisz only winked in response as he pulled even harder, as if he was doing a curl with Homura’s thong. Her eyes watered and her teeth clenched in pain until suddenly….

SNAP!

The thong string snapped in half, resulting in Homura’s lower half falling to the floor with an abrupt THUD! Weisz laughed as the now naked Homura was lying face down, a low groan just barely audible. Rebecca could only look on in horror, as her naked crewmate flipped her other naked crewmate on her back.

“Let’s see how you like it!” Weisz proceeded to wrap his toned thighs around Homura’s neck, her face turning red from the pressure. His balls rested on her chin, just a few centimeters away from her lips. Meanwhile, Weisz was prodding her pussy with his tongue, flicking it in and out of the opening.

“*hack* No!” Homura choked out her protest, but she could do nothing, as her walls began to contract, and her pussy began to leak some more. “Ah……ah…..Ah~” she moaned erotically when Weisz began to caress her clit with his mouth, bringing her to the brink of a climax, when suddenly….

SMACK! “AHHHHHHHHH!” Homura let out a shrill shriek, as Weisz began pounding away at the sex he was just giving head to. She couldn’t move her legs, as Weisz had them pin down, so all she could do was moan in agony as he landed blow after blow on her clit, making her pussy spray like a geyser. After a few more blows, Weisz finally removed himself from his abused opponent, her body lying limp and spread-eagled as her eyes glazed over. The cruelty wouldn’t stop, however, as Weisz grabbed both of her feet and lifted them into the air. With her legs spread apart, he began to stomp on her naked pussy.

“OOOOHHH!!!” The pain jolted Homura up, but she fell back down to wail in misery.

“Wanna give up?” Weisz asked as he stomped on her crotch some more.

“Uhhhhnn….No!” Homura groggily shot back. What followed was a stampede’s worth of stomps, accompanied by more trash talking.

“You must be loving this, huh? How I’m pounding your pussy?” Homura only moaned and flailed in response. “I knew chicks liked getting beat up! No way a girl could actually beat a g……..OWWWW!!!!”

Weisz yelled in pain from the high kick delivered by Rebecca from outside the ring. The fighters were just close enough that she could attack him from behind the ropes.

“Rebecca!” Shikki yelled as he rushed to the other side of the ring while Weisz fell to his side, holding his head. “What are you doing!?”

“This jerk has been mouthing off for too long, now!” Rebecca snarled as she removed her clothing, matching the nude wrestlers. “I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind!”

Shikki grabbed her by the waist before she could climb into the ring. “I know he’s making you mad, but this is a solo match! Just challenge him after the…..DOOOHHH!!!” Rebecca put a stop to his stopping by launching an elbow into his nose, causing a decent bleed.

“Sorry Shikki, but fuck off!” Rebecca climbed through the ropes to make her way towards Weisz, who was crawling towards the corner post to her left. Homura was crawling towards a corner post on the far side of the ring, opposite of Weisz’s, caressing her pussy along the way.

When Weisz reached the corner, her got on one knee and held his head turning to see the angry (and naked) Rebecca stomping towards him. “….Rebecca….” he groaned angrily. “…..what the-OHHHH!” He was cutoff by another kick to the face, pushing him back into the corner. Becky then wrapped her leg around Weisz’s neck, trapping him between her calf and thigh. She would up the pressure by pulling on her ankle, eliciting a gaging noise out of him. The B-cuber gave a devilish smile as she choked him, unaware of the new naked opponent entering the ring.

“Yeah!” Rebecca cheered. “Still think a girl can’t beat a guy you assho-hey!” She was startled by the muscular arms of Shikki wrapping around her waist and pulling her off of Weisz.

“Okay, Rebecca…” He said with a grimace. “….if you wanna fight, let’s fight!” With that, Shikki flung her back in a German Supplex, smashing her head and shoulders against the canvas.

“AAAHHHHHHHH!!!” After releasing her and letting her lower body fall to the canvas, he followed his assault up with an elbow drop to her solar plexus. “DOOOOHHHH!!!”

Weisz slowly made his way along the ropes, out of his corner, holding his neck all the while.

“Hey!” Weisz turned to see a groggy Homura across the ring, barely holding herself up by the ropes. Her hair was all messy, she was still holding her crotch, and one eye seemed more closed than the other, but she still looked determined. “Shall we continue?”

Weisz answered her by shuffling his way towards her, passing Rebecca and Shikki, the former wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his midsection in a rear naked choke on the floor. Homura hobbled over to meet him as well, and they ended up locking hands in a test of strength. Surprisingly, it was pretty even, so Weisz tried to resolve it with a knee to Homura’s belly.

“DOOOOHH!” undeterred, Homura responded with a knee of her own.

“OOOOOOFFFF!” they shot knees back and forth with each other, until Homura struck his balls instead of his abdomen. “GAAAHHH!!” Weisz keeled over to Homura’s amusement, but it was short lived.

“AAAHHHHH!!!!” Weisz uppercutted Homura’s still wounded crotch, making her fall to her knees. With her in position, Weisz quickly wrapped his arm around her neck and tilted her body back in a Dragon Sleeper hold. “HUUUUHHNNN! OOOOOOFFF!” Homura moaned and groaned as Weisz contorted her back, flailing her arms to try and find some leverage. The engineer looked up and laughed as he noticed Shiki placing Rebecca in the same hold directly on the other side of the ring. Rebecca was flailing her arms as well, as Weisz could only see her bouncing breasts jutting out into the air, giving him a devious idea.

“Hey Shikki!” the captain looked up quizzically as he watched his friend bring his fist down on one of Homura’s boobs.

“AHHH!” Homura gave a quick, sharp cry as Weisz continued to rain hammer fist down on the top of her voluptuous breasts. Shiki laughed and decided to follow his lead.

“AHHH!” Rebecca began screaming as well, as Shikki shot his fist like a piston into her breasts, hitting them dead on their nipples and areolae, as if they were bullseyes. “You jerk!” Rebecca cried out in defiance.

“You shouldn’t have interrupted the fight, Becca!” he taunted.

“Damn right she shouldn’t have!” Weisz shouted from across the ring as he lowered his strikes to Homura’s toned belly. “You give up now?”

“DOOOH! I….refuse to surrender!” Homura shouted with vigor as she gripped Weisz’s arm around her neck tightly.

“Okay then! Let’s dig in!”

“Wha……AAHHHHH~!!!!!” Homura couldn’t even finish her question, as Weisz then leaned forward to latch onto Homura’s breast with his mouth. “You…..you deviant! Stop it!” Weisz only sucked on her boob harder, his mouth encompassing her entire areola and his tongue flicking her nipple until it was as hard as a diamond. Homura continued to moan and slap at his head as Weisz sucked with a purpose, the blonde male looking up to notice Shikki copying him again. The gravity user had his opponent’s tit in his mouth as he continued to lock her head back in the hold, the blonde woman slapping at his head as if it was a mosquito. Shikki finally popped his lips off of her breasts, a trail of saliva running from it to his mouth, as he changed his position.

“Check this out, Weisz!” Swiftly, he got behind Rebecca to lock her in a full nelson and lift her up into the air. The cat-leaper tried to escape with a vigorous shake, but it was not enough.  He locked the hold on tighter, Becky’s supple ass rubbing against Shikki’s rigid pole. He began marching her towards the corner post to their right, much to Rebecca’s chagrin.

“Hey! What the hell are you doing!?” Shiki didn’t answer as he continued to drag her towards the pole. Only when he lifted her higher into the air did she realize what he was doing.

“No….wait! No,no,no,no,no,no,no…”

THUD!

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!” Rebecca let out a mighty wail as Shikki slammed her tits first against the corner post, her cleavage getting smushed against it under their combined body weight. Shikki lifted her up to do the move again and again, eliciting more wails from the internet beauty.

Weisz was excited to copy Shikki’s move, immediately releasing his hold to put Homura in a full nelson and march her towards the opposite corner of the ring. She too questioned his motives before getting her breasts squashed against the post repeatedly.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” His own hard member was getting even more erect against her cheeks, but before he continued, he had a new method of torture to share.

“Try this, Shikki!” Weisz called before he dragged Homura to the ropes and pressed her against them, her nipples getting chaffed and her boobs getting indentations from them.

“AHHHHH!!! Cease this!” she begged

“Is that a surrender?” Weisz asked with a sneer.

“No!”

“If you insist!” Weisz began to drag her along the ropes, her nipples beginning to burn from the friction.

“NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO!” Homura cried as her nipples were ravaged with pain. She was carried across the rope one way before Weisz stopped at one end to drag her the other way. Once in the middle of the ropes, he began to thrust his pelvis against her ass.

Shikki mimicked his friend, putting his other friend through the same torture. “FUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUCKKKKKK!” Once he dragged her back to the middle, he too pushed his penis against her ass until he found an opening. And with that…..

“OOOOOOOOOO~!”

“AAHHHHHHHHHH~!”

Both fighters were penetrated from behind, with Weisz fucking Homura and Shikki fucking Rebecca. Both pairs were positioned directly across from each other as the drilling continued.

“OOO….OOOO…..OOOOO….AH~!!” Homura went cross-eyed as Weisz took her from behind, her insides getting scrapped by his glands. Her tits were being pushed against the ropes as he kept the hold on, her tits getting put under more pressure as her nipples chaffed some more.

“AH….AH….AH……OOO~!” Rebecca’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as Shikki pounded away at her pussy, his cock pushing against her womb. Her tits were being put through the same treatment as Homura’s, the full nelson keeping her locked in place. Sounds of grunts and moans from all the competitors filled the gym, along with the smacking of pelvises.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It eventually reached it’s climax, as the boys picked up their speed and ejaculated inside their women.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH~!!!!”

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!”

Both Weisz and Shiki exited their opponents, letting them lay breast first over the ropes as a waterfall of semen fell from each of their pussies. The girls laid across the ropes in a moaning mess, pain racking their racks and pleasure pulsing from their pussies. The boys approached each other in the center of the ring to exchange high-fives.

“So!” Weisz began “you wanna take Homura now while I get Rebecca?” Shikki pondered the request for a moment.

“Well….I don’t really have a reason to fight her……..eh, why not!” The boys went to opposite sides of the ring to approach their new opponents. As Shikki approached Homura, the Shinning Star was still laying across the ropes, strands of disheveled hair blocking stuck to her forehead due to sweat, and her body too drained to even move. She was surprised by the sudden grasp around her waist, pulling her out of the ropes and into the ring. Homura turned her head to see a smiling Shikki who was holding her up against his body.

“Hey Homura! Can you keep going?” he asked with a goofy smile. The girl managed to lift her head forward to spit on the ground and glare back at the boy, still determined to win in her groggy state.

“Do……your worst….” She challenged. With that, Shikki executed another German Supplex on the beauty, making her let out a mighty shout. “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!”

Rebecca was more or less in the same position, laying across the ropes in a disheveled, moaning mess until Weisz came from behind to wrap an arm around her throat.

“Hey, Becky!” he teased as she gagged and grabbed at his offending arm. “That was really mean of you, to sneak up on me like that. I think you need some punishment!”

Rebecca managed to choke out a rebuttal to her rival. “Bring it….*hack*……you……*cough*……bastard!” With a mischievous grin, Weisz lifted his arm to place it on Rebecca’s chin and pressed her throat against the rope. “AAAACCCCKKKK!!!!” Rebecca hacked as she was cut off from any air, her mouth gaping wide open with her tongue hanging out, drool dripping down her chin. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Weisz put even more pressure on her back. Eventually, the engineer tired and released the internet star, leaving her sliding down the rope as she caught her breath. Unfortunately, Weisz only gave her seconds of respite, as he took her arm and crouched down to maneuver her onto his shoulders.

“SHIIIIITTTT!” She cried out as Weisz pressed down on her in a Torture Rack. One hand was pushing down on her chin, while the other on her thigh. He repeated the move multiple times, bending her spine as she moaned in pain. He then noticed Shikki walking towards the center of the ring with Homura sitting on his shoulders. Realizing what he was doing, Weisz quickly made his way towards him. Before Shikki could execute his move, Weisz flipped Rebecca off his back with a mighty THUD! “OOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!” Becky moaned while arching her back in pain but was promptly slammed back to the ground when Shikki power-bombed Homura onto her midsection.

“OOOOOOFFFFFF!!!”

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

Both women moaned as Homura made her abrupt landing. The bluenette simply laid on her back in pain while the ash-colored blonde sat up to expel some air, only to mimic Homura’s position and fall back to the ground.

“Woah! Nice Weisz!” Shikki congratulated as he and Weisz high-fived each other again. The boys went into their next phase of torture by dragging the girls away from each other by their feet. They offered no resistance beyond moaning their displeasure. With the fighters still in the center of the ring, Weisz turned Rebecca over to sit on her back and grab her arms, crossing them over each other and pulling them against her neck as he locks on a modified Camel Clutch.

“AAHH!” Rebecca could only scream so much, due to a combination of her throat being closed off and the fatigue that this match had brought onto her. Homura Was in a similarly helpless state. Shikki turned her over so that he could sit on her back and bend her legs back in a Boston Crab.

“Nooooo…..!” Homura could barely scream herself as Shiki pulled on her legs again and again. Her back screamed in pain from his weight and her lower body being contorted, and her breasts were being pressed down against the canvas. Still, all Homura did was moan and bang the ground in frustration. Rebecca to was frustrated, as the engineer was violently yanking on her arms being held against her neck. It served to periodically cut her off from getting air, and to make her jutting chest jiggle, much to Weisz’s delight. The man nearly bent her back in the shape of a C, starting a coughing fit and pointing her bulging breast point towards the ceiling. He finally eased up on the hold to let her rest and catch her breath.

“Give up?” Weisz asked, Rebecca answered with a meek, “…..No!” with a shake of her head.

“How about you, Homura?” Shikki asked the swordswoman, who also shook her head no. The ship captain shifted his body a bit lower in response, maneuvering his hips at an angle. “If that’s what you want!” With that, Shikki finally managed to angle his cock so that it could plunge into Homura’s still tender pussy.

“UUUUUUHHHNNN!!~!” the girl’s eyes nearly popped out of her skull as her sex was penetrated while she was still being bent in the hold. Shikki started out slow and began to pick up the pace (as much as he could in this position), making Homura’s moans increase in frequency. Watching in horror as her friend was being fucked in the worst way possible right next to her, Rebecca barely noticed Weisz scooting off her back and letting go of her arms to grab her chin.

“Why don’t we have some fun too?” Weisz asked rhetorically as he simultaneously pulled back on Rebecca’s chin while forcing himself inside her from behind.

“MMMMMPPHHH!!~” Becky’s moan was muffled by Weisz’s hands, her back getting contorted once again as her opponent took her from behind. His pelvis smacked against her ass cheeks rhythmically, and he cranked her head back with each thrust. The arena was once more filled with the sounds of smacking flesh and erotic moans.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“OH! OH! OH! AHHH!!~”

“MMPPH! MMPPH! MMMPHH!!~”

With a roar, both boys emptied their balls into each girl’s pussy, their subsequent filling followed up by a meek moan and a tap.

“UUUUUHHHHHHHHH……I give up!” Homura cried.

“MMMMMMM…….hiv…..up! Hiv up!” Rebecca groaned. Both boys released their captors, letting their bodies fall to the ground as their tormentors gave each other another high five.

“That’s right, Shikki!” Weisz cheered. “Taught these chicks a lesson, didn’t we!”

“We sure did!” Shikki agreed. The blonde man grabbed his wrist and lifted his hand in the air.

Both proceeded to cheer and flex to an invisible crowd as they placed one foot on each girl. Homura and Rebecca could only moan face down in humiliation as the boys stepped on their backs, semen flowing from their beaten pussies.

Homura and Rebecca were sitting in a lounging area deep in conversation until Weisz popped in the room.

“Hey ladies!” He shouted obnoxiously as he strutted in with the same level of obnoxiousness.

“How are we doing, today?” The girls ignored him and turned their focus to other things. Homura had a book in her hands, while Rebecca was looking at a hologram projected from her B-cube. “Ah, come on girls! Are ya still mad that you lost?”

“I can accept a loss, just not at the hands of a dick like you…” Homura muttered.

“Huh, after yesterday, I figured you liked taking dicks…” the swordswoman slammed her book close and chucked it at Weisz’s head, the blonde boy moving out of the way with a hearty laugh. “Don’t take it to personally, babe! I told you you were gonna lose”.

The girl was fuming, turning red from embarrassment as she glared at Weisz. Rebecca had to calm her down by grabbing her by the shoulder. “Come on, Homura, this ass isn’t worth it”.

“But your ass certainly was, Becky….” Weisz snickered. It was now Rebecca’s turn to blush and chuck her B-Cube at Weisz, which also missed.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Shikki walked in with a smile on his face as the girls stormed past Weisz.

“Screw you, you ass!” Rebecca snarled as she and Homura collected their things.

Shikki was thrown off by their venom. “What did I do?”

“You helped that jerk Weisz humiliate us! How could you forget?”

“To be fair,” Shikki began while raising his hands up. “Rebecca interrupted the match, I had to intervene”.

“And that required my humiliation as well!?” Homura responded to Shikki while shooting a cold glare towards him.

“Well….” Shikki rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. “I kinda got caught up in the moment”. The girls scoffed and rolled their eyes as they left the room. “Hey, you said I could, Homura!” Weisz made his way towards Shikki, still laughing as he put an arm over his shoulder.

“Hey, don’t worry Shikki!” he reassured his friend. “These chicks need to learn what happens when they try to fight guys!” Weisz yelled the latter half so that the girls could hear it before the door closed.

“Ooooh, that man infuriates me to no end!” Homura growled through clenched teeth.

“I hear ya,” Rebecca agreed with a scowl on her face. “We really need to knock him down a peg!”.

“But how can we be sure that he and Shikki will not defeat us again?”.

“We can help you with that”. Rebecca and Homura looked up to see two figures in front of them. The androids Sister and Witch of the Four Shining Stars.

To Be Continued
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome

Offline Mylnere

Re: Eden's Zero: Battle of the Sexes
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 02:32:35 AM »
Great story! I haven't watched Eden's Zero in a while, but this amazing match reminded me that I definitely will go rewatch again.