News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wives posing topless poll

• 15 Replies

Offline bosom-buddy

Wives posing topless poll
« on: September 10, 2022, 09:31:32 PM »
My wife Lesley has been challenged to a boxing match by my  fellow contributor Tony’s wife Carol. To spice up the contest we intent to have the women pose in the ring before the bell for the audience to vote for which boxer has the best tits. Both women are mature and exceptionally proud of their breasts so defeat and humiliation for one should give the ensuing contest a real edge. Let me know if sounds like an enjoyable idea and I will post pictures of the two women.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: Wives posing topless poll
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 04:01:35 PM »
My wife Lesley has been challenged to a boxing match by my  fellow contributor Tony’s wife Carol. To spice up the contest we intent to have the women pose in the ring before the bell for the audience to vote for which boxer has the best tits. Both women are mature and exceptionally proud of their breasts so defeat and humiliation for one should give the ensuing contest a real edge. Let me know if sounds like an enjoyable idea and I will post pictures of the two women.

Of course it is an enjoyable idea. What are you waiting for? Go for it!
HG Hunt

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 09:26:07 AM »
It seems like there’s interest in my proposal so I’ll be posting pictures of the two women soon. Both Tony and I would like you to be as candid and honest as you like in your appraisal of our wives breasts - the more one woman is judged to have the better tits the more intense the following contest in the ring is likely to be.

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 12:52:34 PM »
Here are the wives proudly showing off their breasts prior to their boxing match. Carol is on he left and Lesley on the right. Please vote for the woman you consider to have the best tits.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 06:15:54 PM »
Carol has the better tits

Offline female wrestle fan

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 08:29:54 AM »
Carol by far.
Give my compliments to General Hill.  Tell him the enemy's ammunition is just as wet as his and he will hold his position.
Stonewall Jackson at the Battle of Chantilly 1862.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 11:41:59 AM »
Carol tits would dominate Lesley udders !

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2022, 04:36:20 PM »
My libido surges more from the appearance of Carol's tits. I guess that means I  like Carol's best.
HG Hunt

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 05:05:20 AM »
I must agree with the majority of voters and say that Carol's breasts look best. Shame that there is so little info as to ages, height, weight, statistics, cup sizes, in order to get a true comparison.

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2022, 12:39:49 AM »
Although I’m greatly saddened by the result of the contest you have a right to know Lesley’s statistics; she’s 64yo, stands 5’10” tall, weighs 155lbs and proudly fills a 36E cup bra.

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 01:01:21 AM »
Although I’m greatly saddened by the result of the contest you have a right to know Lesley’s statistics; she’s 64yo, stands 5’10” tall, weighs 155lbs and proudly fills a 36E cup bra.

Your wife Lesley at 64yo is amazing, and I don't want you or her to take this the wrong way? And I'm curious, are those pictures on your profile of your wife Lesley??? Because if they are, there is no way in hell she is an E cup, based on the pictures on your profile she would barely be a B or C cup, barely!! I tried downloading what you have marked as the two woman topless but nothing shows!!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Carols Stats
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 04:42:40 PM »
   My wife Carol was late 50's when the picture was taken.
   Carol is 5'6" tall, 140lbs, 36C, 

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2022, 09:38:35 AM »
The result of the contest has been humiliating for Lesley. She very reluctantly concedes that Carol has the better tits but now insists that the contest resume in the ring, bare breasted and gloves on.
Would any FCF viewers be interested in watching the bout live on Trillian?

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2022, 05:07:17 PM »
Yet again I owe you viewers an apology and confess to lying about my wife's bust measurement. Having been called out by Scarlettrose I checked one of Lesley's bra tags and realised she is only big enoughto fill a C cup. I have confessed this to Carol's husband who has demanded that as a penance I must admit again publicly how superior his wife's breasts are to my wife's.

Offline titboxinglover

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2023, 03:31:18 PM »
The result of the contest has been humiliating for Lesley. She very reluctantly concedes that Carol has the better tits but now insists that the contest resume in the ring, bare breasted and gloves on.
Would any FCF viewers be interested in watching the bout live on Trillian?

Perchance. Do you still have a video of the fight?