News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bella Ink vs Sunni Ray

• 26 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Bella Ink vs Sunni Ray
« on: September 10, 2022, 11:32:20 PM »
Sarah Brook has announced she is producing a catfight in Oct. 2022. Bella Ink vs Sunni Rae. Accoeing to Sarah this will be a competitive match. I have seen Sunni vs Vika and convincd she can fight. Do not know about Bella Ink and her catfighting experince. Hope this is as good as Suitefights. Looks like the blondes will put up a good fight.

Offline b3b392

Re: Bella Ink vs Sunni Ray
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 12:37:07 PM »
Mila absolutely wiped the floor with Bella at Phats Pharrah a few years ago. Lot of time has passed since then though, and if it's more wrestling focused then it might be an even contest

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 08:12:28 PM »
If Sarah has anything to do with a production then she probably will aloof the kind of fighting she herself did if the women agree to it
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 11:35:12 PM »
Mila absolutely wiped the floor with Bella at Phats Pharrah a few years ago. Lot of time has passed since then though, and if it's more wrestling focused then it might be an even contest
Hedging on the $50.00......

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 02:43:20 AM »
Cannot feel any intensity on this one.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 11:00:38 PM »
Not much hype or discussions regarding this catfight. Wonder why??

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 10:32:21 AM »
I’m not sure why but when the cat fighters make the videos themselves I’ve always found there isn’t the intensity that there is when it’s made by suitefights/ Mexican catfights, catzreview etc. I also kinda feel like Sarah has spent too much time with wrestlers and has kind of stopped being an out and out cat fighter

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 04:22:56 PM »
There is a just released match between Sarah and Bella Ink at Lady O Productions. Just sort of showed up.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2022, 04:37:29 PM »
Another one: Reagan vs Nadia White at Tillys. I love Reagan, but the relative silence about this one worries me. Also, Reagan is setting up a catfight which sounds interesting, but now that has gone silent. Reagan vs Lora Cross sounds good, but that didn't get publicized hardly at all. Any buyers of this have opinions of Reagan vs Lora? I like intensity and real. Thanks.

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2022, 12:25:19 PM »
I suggest producer's should spark intrest promote fights before the release or the match, I like the Mexican catfight way where fighters make videos challenging each other, somehow tilly and Sarah do miss this promotion part, only posters doesn't do the work..

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2022, 06:44:50 AM »
Who is going to win this catfight?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 08:06:35 AM »
Sunni will beat Bella. Not going to be easy, but she will decisively finish her. Sunni has worked getting her cardio/stamina and is ready to go all out. Also, check out her recent interview on Twitter. Confidnece plus!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2022, 06:22:55 AM »
Anyone going to buy this catfight? Will Sunni finish Bella?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2022, 05:30:48 AM »
Anyone see any preview of this catfight? Do you recommend it? Please, please no spoiler as I am thinking of buying it. Worth 50 bucks??

Offline mike989

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2022, 07:10:11 PM »
Wiped the floor is putting it mildly, she literally destroyed her. That was Mila in her prime and by the third round she toyed with her boobs, making her grimace after every boob punch. Mila always said she loved going after fake tits and Ink was the perfect target for that. Bella looked like she had been run over by a truck at the end especially during the post match interview where she said she was in a real catfight the day before. If you love one sided domination catfights, especially hard body punches, this is up there as the best you can watch.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 07:11:37 PM by mike989 »