News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Wrestling Doctor - in the claws of the Mafia

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Wrestling Doctor - in the claws of the Mafia
« on: September 12, 2022, 04:43:25 PM »
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! It flashed through me as her sweaty, leather-laced body thundered to the floor of the cage with a massive suplex. Her curves quivered at the impact: her ample breasts, belly and thighs and plump buttocks trembled, testifying to the force of the move.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She doubled over, holding her spine with a groan. I had lost count of the number of times she had been at the mercy of such a throw in this match, but it had to have been the fourteenth or fifteenth.
I hated myself for it, but every time I witnessed such a fight on the edge of the cage my erection was a sign of how conflicted I was. The fight of almost naked female wrestlers against each other or their male opponents was incredibly awesome to watch. Naked skin, sweat, tears and also blood and sperm were their daily companion.
On the other hand, I knew how depraved and illegal these fights were. I had been bought as a doctor and paid well for my services and secrecy. But what else could I do if I did not want to find myself with the fishes? I was a servant of the mafia just like the girls who had to fight for them.
They were hostages, kidnapped and held captive only to fulfill two tasks in their lives: Fighting and fucking.
I didn't know Cora for very long, but her body impressed me. Horny curves and muscles were perfectly distributed. This was only her second match and the crowd roared as her bearish opponent lifted her over his head and strutted around the ring with her body gleaming in the lights. He had grabbed her by the throat and between the legs and slowly lowered her until her big natural breasts were level with his face. He just had to open his mouth and sucked her areola with nipple into his mouth before stretching his arms again and lifting her back over his head as a training weight.
The guy certainly weighed 180kg, Cora only 60 kilos. He repeated this four times and Cora was helpless against him.
SLIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM! In a high arc he threw her against the cage wall where she hit and then crashed to the floor. Her battered body lay lifeless between the ropes and bars after a match that lasted nearly thirty minutes.
Cora looked incredibly hot and dangerous in her black leather outfit with mask. Tits and pussy were left exposed through openings in the outfit to allow her opponent to fuck her in front of the roaring crowd in the ring. On the other hand, her leather harness was perfect to grab her by it and execute throws with her body.
But this didn't help her, because she had only gone through a short wrestling training if any.
She grabbed the ropes and tried to pull herself up but Hannibal, her opponent, grabbed her arms, put his foot between her shoulder blades and rammed her breasts first into the cage bars.
SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMACKKKKKKKK! Her fat DD tits had already endured brutal attacks earlier in the match and were abused as punching bags for minutes, and so she was no longer a match for this attack. Her bosom was pouring through the openings of the grid and especially mean and horny spectators grabbed her nipples, pulled them in length or even still kicked from the outside through the grid into her sweaty bosom.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!"
DING DING DING! The bell sounded and the fight was over after half an hour. This was the limit: if a fighter gave up even before that, it didn't count. And Cora had already begged for surrender three times! But her opponent always had at least half an hour to dominate her at will in the ring.
Hannibal took his foot out of her back and her breasts were free. He pulled her pain-stunned body into the center of the ring, spread her legs and took his massive cock out of his shorts. As he began to fuck her hard in front of everyone, I turned and left.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at the infirmary and as I called the guests in, the door opened. Two bouncers carried Cora's nearly lifeless body on a cot to me in the room.
"Over there. I'll take care of her. You can go now." The two cops nodded and disappeared.
I looked at the defeated wrestler and hated myself for the fact that my cock was already getting hard again. She lay moaning in front of me, cum on her face, on her breasts and running out of her pussy. Apparently she had been used several times in the short time.
I ignored the cum on her face and stroked her cheek. "It's going to be okay Cora. I'll take care of you." She nodded and tried to smile.
After I cleaned her face, gave her water and two cold packs on her bruised breasts, we slowly moved on to a real examination.
"Where do you hurt all over?"
"AHHHH....my body.....ahhhhh....is pure pain. But your stomach, back and neck are the worst."
I stood behind her head and as I palpated her cervical vertebrae, I had a clear view of her incredible curves. Her large breasts were, of course, an inviting target for attack. They were littered with bruises and small cuts from the cage. Her nipples were sore.
Her entire belly had also taken so many punches and kicks that her abdominal muscles had probably given out halfway through the match.
"AAAAAH!" She winced and I put a neck brace on her for now to stabilize her neck.
"We'll need another x-ray later. I'm worried about that neck."
Cora just whimpered. Tears streamed down her face and I wiped them away. Then I helped her into a sitting position and turned my attention to her back. Cora moaned in pain, but there were no serious injuries. As I palpated her abdomen, she yelped loudly, but I couldn't tell if there were any serious internal injuries. It would be a matter of waiting a few days.
"Can you maybe help me in the shower?" Cora smiled as she glanced at my baggy pants. Then she reached into my crotch. "I need someone to support me and wash me."
I was a little surprised, but "Hard-Cora" was anything but hard. She had been thrown around the ring for half an hour by her opponent who was 3 times heavier. And now she needed help. Who if not me would take care of her?

She leaned on my shoulders and her thick sweaty breasts brushed my upper arm. I was enormously aroused and the erection already hurt painfully in my shorts.
Arrived in her "cell" she turned her back to me and asked me to open her outfit. I touched her body, grazed her hot ass and she turned to me. Her sore nipples were hard and stiff and her look told me that she had taken me with ulterior motives.
"I forgot to check out your breasts..."
She grinned and stuck out her bustline emphatically. "Yeah those things took quite a beating."
She grabbed my wrists and guided my hands to her sweaty tits. They were bright red and literally glowing. Cora closed her eyes and moaned while I felt her for internal swellings. And yet she was breathing faster and visibly aroused.
"How can a woman take so much on her breasts?"
"Do I have a choice? The men in this fucking club love it when they're attacked." She sighed.
"You have such beautiful tits. I wish they were treated with a little more respect."
"Do you like them?" Cora bit her lower lip and looked at me as sexily as she could.
I just nodded and felt her unzip my pants as well.
We suddenly kissed and she helped me get rid of my clothes. We stumbled into the shower and she grabbed my stiff cock and led us together under the hot water jet....

Gasping, we held each other. The warm water splashed down on our naked bodies and still I felt her crying and trembling. When I asked her what was going on and if it had gone too far with us, she shook her head vehemently.
When she realized how much this hurt her neck, she immediately regretted it and moaned loudly.
"No! You are the only one who is so nice to me!" Again she kissed me and we both suddenly jumped up as the two bouncers entered without knocking. They laughed out loud when they found us in the shower after sex.
"We're here to pick up Cora. She needs to get back in the ring. Another bitch dropped out."
I quickly stood up, still naked as I faced them. "No. Cora's hurt. I have to x-ray her before she can get back in the ring!"
The cop of a man pushed me aside. "Get out of the way Doc! She needs to fight!"
Again I got in the way. "No! I said no! She can't go right back into the ring after the beating she just took! Her cervical spine could be fractured!"
He looked me in the eye, then at Cora. "Then examine her like a good girl and don't screw her!"
WHAMMMMMMMMMM! "UNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHH!" He had punched me so hard in the stomach that I went down on the tiles. Then they both left the cell in a huff.
Cora helped me up and thanked me for my help. "Thank you so much! I couldn't have survived another match now!"
We got dressed and went back to the infirmary where I x-rayed Cora. "Everything looks good as far as I can see. But your neck needs rest. The muscles are overstretched and couldn't absorb any more throws if you were to be subjected to another piledriver or suplexes.
Cora nodded and looked at the floor.
"Do you know how I get out of here?"
"No. No fighter gets out of here. Winning means surviving. I can't protect you forever."
Only with difficulty did I manage to keep the guys from sending Cora into the ring again soon....

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: The Wrestling Doctor - in the claws of the Mafia
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 05:21:56 PM »
"Her name is Shweta. Indian. Can you take a look at her before she gets in the ring?"
The MAFIA boss whose desk I was standing in front of right now was actually a total pig. He made the slave wrestlers fight to total exhaustion and even let them compete with injuries. I was all the more surprised that I, as a doctor, was supposed to examine a new female fighter.
But I nodded and took the chance. My possibilities were limited, but I did my best. As a ring doctor, I was a collaborator in this perfidious system, and yet I was the only one who truly cared about the fate and well-being of the women forced into cage fights here.
"Take her to my infirmary. I'll check her out."

Half an hour later, there was a soft knock on the door and when I opened, standing in front of me was a pretty Indian woman in her thirties. She looked down at the floor while I couldn't help but admire her pretty body.
She had very sensual curves. Wide hips, ample breasts and a pretty bulging belly like that of a belly dancer. She was already in a provocative fighting outfit. Leather bra, thong, skirt and lots of ornamental jewelry made of chains.
"Come in Shweta. Sit down on the couch."
She already had bruises on her body and when I asked her where from, she told me they were from the training sessions in the ring.
"Do you have problems with your back?" She shook her head.
"Do you have problems with your cervical spine?" Head shaking again. She was scared out of her mind.
"You're very pretty and no doubt they'll want to have their fun with you after they beat you up in the cage." Silence.
"Take off your bra and thong. I need to examine you." She hesitated at first, but then unclasped her bra and shapely D cups fell out. I felt her breasts. It was warm and soft.
"Everything okay with your tits. Are they very sensitive?"
She looked at me confused.
"I ask because the breasts of female fighters here are often the target of attacks."
"Yes. They are sensitive."
I took an ointment and rubbed it on her breasts. The soft mass felt delightful in my hands and I got an erection. However, I did not let Shweta know.
"The ointment will numb your nipples a little. Then your match will be more bearable. Now take off your thong. I need to examine your vagina. They're going to fuck you and they don't want to get any diseases."
Tears rolled down her face and I gave her some time.
"Look: I'm not part of the mafia. I'm just looking out for your best interests. I'm a doctor. Feel free to show me anything, because the examination is nothing compared to what your opponents will do to you in the ring."
The pretty young woman now began to sob pathetically and cried even more. I took her in my arms and calmed her down. Slowly the sobbing stopped and she showed me her vulva.

She had a lush dark bush and when she spread her labia for me to take a swab, her sensual smell hit me. It was heavy and sweet and I could barely contain myself from fucking her immediately on the couch.
"Everything's okay. No fungus, no STDs." She put her clothes back on and I asked, "Where did they capture you?"
"I'm a tourist. I was in a bar at night with the tour group, but they gave me knockout drops. Then I woke up in a cell." Her Indian accent was cute and I felt terribly sorry for her because I really couldn't picture her as a fighter.
I nodded in understanding but couldn't help her because there was already a knock on the door and she was called into the ring.

I made my way to the expectant pack next to the cage. Even though I felt sorry for the wrestlers they had captured, the fights still excited me so much that I didn't want to miss them.
Indian music played and Shweta was led into the cage. Security held her tightly by the upper arm and she struggled and flailed as the door to the cage was opened. Men from the audience grabbed her, grabbing her tits and big butt. But the guy just laughed and pushed her inside.
Then the music changed and immediately two naked wrestlers came towards the ring. They wore only combat boots and their belts around their bellies. Their heavily hairy and lightly oiled bodies shone in the light of the spotlights. Inevitably, my eyes fell on their naked cocks. They hadn't even bothered to put on pants.
When they saw Shweta, the first one already got a boner on the way to the ring. Shweta backed into the corner of the ring while they entered the cage grinning and being celebrated by the bloodthirsty crowd. There was pure fear in their eyes.
DING DING! Oleg and Victor put their title belts aside and stretched.
The fight began and the first guy was already charging at her. At least 30 minutes of pain lay ahead of her. All previous tasks would not be accepted.

Victor was a bald, almost 2m tall, wrestler and already the first attack would level his opponent to the ground. He tried to take Shweta down with a Clothesline, but she expertly bent backwards away. Her flexible body formed a C, hands and feet on the ground. Victor hit the corner of the ring, unable to brake while the fighter got catlike to her feet, kicking him in the balls from behind through the legs.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHH! His big testicle and bare cock were hit hard. His tag team partner laughed uproariously at him, "You airhead!"
He faced her opponent more cautiously, wanting to grab her but Shweta ducked and slipped through his spread legs. Suddenly she was behind him and before he could react she had grabbed his balls and was squeezing them hard.
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He howled like a wolf while his sensitive testicles were in her claws and bulging out between her fingers. He lashed out but hit nothing. Shweta forced him to his knees and the two guys were laughed at by the audience.

But now his partner came to his rescue and grabbed the Indian beauty by the hair.
He brutally pulled her to her feet and put her in a headlock. With her head pressed into his flank and already flushed from lack of air, he stalked her around the ring.
Hip Toss! Shweta flew through the air and landed ungently on her ass. A second later over 100kg of naked man threw himself on her and pinned her to the ground. But her opponent didn't let go of her, instead bending her body painfully backwards on the ring floor while clasping his hands under her chin.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Shweta cried out while Victor was sitting on her back by now. She could feel his testicles and his erect member. He was massively built and his almost a foot long penis matched his stature very well. He bent her spine brutally and her tits pressed against the material of the bra. Her second opponent bent down and slapped her hard. SMACK!"Bitch!" Then he reared up in front of her and kicked her chest with his combat boot.
SMACK! Of course, her breasts were in the way, crushed mercilessly under the force.
"GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!"
SMACK! He second kick to the left tit followed. The bra was about to burst.
SMACKKKKKKKKKK! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Three more kicks, sometimes left, sometimes right followed, ramming the sensitive breasts flat like pancakes against the rib cage. The bra could not withstand this and tore, her shapely brown tits fell into the open and the audience roared. The remains of her tops hung down to the sides while the chains dangled over her bare tits.
While the pretty fighter was still trapped in the Camel Clutch, her voluptuous belly caught my eye. Breasts and belly looked so perfect and erotic that it became very tight in my pants. Shweta looked like a model from a Kama Sutra book. Many guests had already taken the tails out of their pants, but as a doctor I did not want to give myself this nakedness.
Her second opponent was now kneeling in front of her and massaging Shweta's breasts. "Oh sorry sweetie. Did that hurt?" He took the chains and rubbed them over her stiff nipples until she gasped.
But his question was only rhetorical because he clenched his fists and rammed them alternately into her luscious D-cups.
SMACK! SMACK! SMATTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPPP!
Shweta screamed and moaned while the bare fists hit her tits and the breast flesh nestled around the knuckles of the attacking fists. The tits quivered, contorted and bounced back into shape. The ornamental chains did the rest, providing the extra dose of pain as they disappeared into her sensitive bosom.
Left-right-left-right....a full minute the guy pounded her bosom.
WHAMMMMMMM! She was let go and crashed her bare bust into the ring floor. Still sitting on her back was her opponent with his massive boner.
As he got up, she rolled the pretty wrestler off to the side, holding her aching breasts. They were heavily reddened and the areolas and nipples slightly bloody from the chain.
She didn't get much of a break, however, as she was pulled to her feet by her long black hair before the guys grabbed her crotch with one hand and around her neck with the other. The estimated 70kg lifted her effortlessly into the air before she went down with a suplex.

WHAMMMMMMMMMMM! Tits, belly and thighs trembled at the impact.
WHAMMMMMMMMMM! The second opponent took his turn, lifting her up and penetrating her pussy with his fingers before throwing her to the ground.
WHAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM! WHAMMMMMMM! WHAMMMMM!
After a total of five suplex throws, Shweta remained dazed, holding her spine.
"Oh sweetie! Does your back hurt?" Oleg laughed maliciously, lifted his nearly naked opponent in front of his stomach, then dropped to one outstretched knee.
Oh my god....this was all I could think as she slammed down hard on his knee and stayed there bent over in the shape of a C. Sweaty tits pointed to the ceiling and he stretched her chin and thigh into a position that wouldn't let her escape.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHMMMMMM!" The Indian moaned very sensually and I admired her beautiful breasts and very soft looking belly.
Viktor stood in front of her, intertwined both hands into a big sledgehammer and dropped to his knees while hitting her belly with all his force.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "OUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
The move made my stomach quiver and shockwaves went through the wrestler's sexy draped body. I could only guess if she had any abs worth mentioning.  My cock jumped at hearing the impact and the long loud moan in my pants.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! "UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Victor took a wide swing, had his muscular arms above his head, and let the steam hammer ram into his belly button again.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "GGGGGGGUUUUNGHHHHHHHH!" Shweta's belly and tits quivered as the audience counted along, "One....SMACK....two....SMACK.....three.....SMACK...four...."
My God did the impacts look sexy. Her opponent rammed his fists into her stomach for minutes, from her stomach to her ovaries. Shweta was spitting out saliva and gasping and I couldn't believe how much she was taking.
When he was done with the fists, he continued with the elbow. CLOPPPPPPPPPPPP! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! WHOPPPPPP! He held the elbow in the belly stretched far inward for several seconds before letting go. Her erotic tan skin showed severe redness and the first bruises. Her arms hung limply to her sides and finally her second opponent threw her off his knee.
Both guys were visibly aroused and carried massive erections in front of them. They certainly wanted to finally fuck the girl, but then decided she hadn't had enough.
They helped her to her feet, grabbed her by the arms and flung her across the cage.
SLIRRRRRRR.....WHAM! I sweaty body was thrown sometimes into one side of the cage, then into the other. For a long time she was lifeless except for the screams and the open eyes. Victor again pulled her up by her sweaty hair, draped her in the ropes and tied her there while Oleg was handed a folding chair through the cage door....
KLANK....KLANK.....
He slammed the metal chair impressively to the ring floor and made it unmistakably clear where he would be using it soon.
Shweta was breathing heavily and her naked shiny breasts were rising and falling rhythmically. Her look had changed from fearful to defiant. Then Oleg took a swing: WHAMMMMMM! He thrashed the chair hard on both her tits!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" The titty flesh danced wildly and the pretty Indian girl moaned in agony. Her body rocked hard in the ropes and Oleg handed the chair to Viktor. The second opponent took aim again and SMATTTTTTTT!
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" He rammed the back of the chair hard into her soft reddened belly. Her curves quivered and I almost feared the wrestler was going to throw up. But she didn't. Her face was pure pain. Oleg grabbed her thong and pulled it down her legs and the male audience went wild as they got to see the black pubic hair.
The two naked men had straining cocks again and obviously survived the first attacks on her testicles well. But now she wanted revenge. Oleg reached into Shweta's pubic hair and yanked. "Let's see what your pussy can take!"
He took the edge of the chair and rammed it hard into the Indian's vulva.

SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! "GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" What a scream! She jerked her head back in agony, but immediately another thrust hit her in the belly button as well as a third in the tits!
Her mouth was wide open in shock. She could not scream at that moment. Victor now stepped in front of her, lifted her up by her thighs and spread her legs. He couldn't wait any longer and rammed his powerful member into his opponent's cxnt!
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHH!" Shweta let out a deep grunt. Clearly she had never had such a huge cock inside her before. Her arms trapped in the ropes, held at the hips by her opponent she had no choice but to submit to her fate. Victor fucked her cxnt with relish, making her thick breasts and belly fat bob under his thrusts.
She had her eyes closed and her fists clenched, but what could she do?
SMATTT! SMATTTTT! BAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" While Victor fucked her, Oleg rained hard blows with his open hand on Shweta's sweaty skin. Her tits and belly got another spanking while she would be impaled on the thick cock.
SMATTT....SMATTT....the sounds of the blows and the clashing sexes mingled. What a sight to behold. Victor doesn't take long and pumped the Indian woman full of his cum. He roared like a bear as he came and dropped her.
She was hanging on the ropes and cum was dripping out of her cxnt. Then it was Oleg's turn: he freed her on the ropes and forced her to her knees. He thrust his thick lance into her mouth and she had trouble even beginning to swallow a cock that size. Shweta gagged but her opponent mercilessly shoved 32cm of penis down her throat.
My own cock twitched in my pants, but still I could control myself.
Oleg also reared up twitching and squirted his load deep into the throat of his opponent. Then he pulled his huge member out again. It dripped with saliva and sperm. Shweta breathed intermittently and collapsed onto the floor. I felt pity and arousal at the same time. But I could not help her. She didn't move and so I resolutely went to the security standing at the cage door.
"Open up! I need to check her out for a minute!"
The mobster just laughed at me and Shweta was already pulled to her feet and placed with her breasts on the top ring rope. Her bruised bust was bulging out to the sides and it was pressing her nipples painfully into her breasts. Victor wrapped his arms around her neck and the rope and fucked her while Oleg stood next to her, aimed and kicked her violently in the stomach.

WHAMMMMM!
WHAMMMMMMMMM!
CLOPPPPPPPP!
How much more could her stomach take? Her opponent's boot was merciless, destroying the last power her abs had left. Her body trembled and she wanted to drop, but Victor held her tight and the pressure on her tits on the rope became even stronger.
"AAAAAHHHHH.........AHHHHHHH.....MMMM!" Shweta moaned and suddenly took off. Victor had her stomach wrapped around him and threw her over his shoulder in a German Suplex.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! She hit, bounced in the air, and landed again. Breasts and belly swayed sexily and slowly came to rest. Her neck and upper back had taken a lot of energy from the throw and I hoped she was ok.
She lay panting on the floor and I covered my eyes as Victor suddenly ran over her, kicking her stomach as he did so, pressing his 120kg weight into her organs.
"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!" He stood completely in her stomach for a moment before running on.
Then Oleg did the same and Shweta just gasped and spat out saliva while her destroyed stomach muscles bulged completely inward.
She moaned and her body folded up a bit with each run across her stomach before collapsing back to the floor. I kept count: Her opponents ran over her belly at least ten times before giving her a break.
They picked her up, but she couldn't stand. So when Oleg was kind enough to support her from behind. Victor stood in front of her and clenched his fists. Her belly looked terrible: covered with bruises. I went after the cage and called out to him, "Grab her tits!" He grinned and nodded, but didn't realize my real goal - protecting her belly. She had already received so much spanking there that she couldn't take any more.
SMACK! SMAT! WHAPPPPP! Her breasts danced under the blows and sweat flew as he used them as punching bags again. I glanced at the clock. The fight, or beatdown, was approaching the 30 minute mark. Shweta just had to hang on for a little while longer.
She wasn't even screaming anymore and her eyelids were fluttering. Her breasts were swelling badly right now, the chains on her bra hanging in tatters damaging her breasts even more than the blows themselves.
Then her opponent took the chain and wrapped it around her right breast. The breast flesh spilled out and looked like a balloon about to burst.
"EHM...MM....." She whimpered softly. Oleg pulled the chains tighter and sucked on her swollen and bloody areola. He played excitedly at her nipple, ignoring the bell that indicated the end of the fight.
Both opponents were already stiff again and at least the physical torture had ended for them. Oleg set up the folding chair in the middle of the ring that Shweta had felt so often and hard before. They threw her belly-down on it and her tits dangled over the edge. Her sweaty ass shone under the spotlights.
He pulled her buttocks apart, exposing her wet holes, before stretching her vagina open again with his thick veiny cock.  HMMMM....AHH.....the pretty fighter began to moan and her bottom quivered under the thrusts, her swollen breasts swinging and slapping into each other. The beginning of a long fuck began.

The crowd went wild and surrounded the cage....
I was pushed away and didn't see what was happening, but I was sure that they had opened the door and the spectators were pouring into the cage. I heard moaning, lustful screams. I went back to my infirmary because there was nothing more I could do here.
It took them half an hour to bring the Indian woman on a stretcher. She was completely naked, drenched in sweat and covered from head to toe in cum.
When the security left, I was left alone with her. Her eyes were closed, but she was breathing regularly. Her belly and breasts were so badly swollen and littered with the marks of no less than two overpowering opponents, as I had never seen in a fight before.
My cock throbbed excitedly at the sight and finally I was able to get it out. I jerked it, but my conscience prevented me from using her already cum-filled cxnt as well. I gasped and went to her belly. The sperm rose in me and I exploded with my cream on her incredibly erotic body. The cream splashed into her belly button, ran down to the sides and mixed with the rest of the semen of an estimated 100 spectators.
No sooner had I regained control she suddenly looked at me with her big brown eyes....

Re: The Wrestling Doctor - in the claws of the Mafia
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 06:25:55 AM »
Great story, very well written. Loves to see shweta in trouble. Hope to read sequel soon.