News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Night & Day - Robot Catfight by Claire Bear

• 10 Replies

Offline RnP-Eanon

Night & Day - Robot Catfight by Claire Bear
« on: September 13, 2022, 10:36:08 PM »
So first time posting proper on the board, just saw a topic in discussions that caught my eye and remembered I had commissioned something that touched on that. Robots and androids, sexy robot ladies programmed to fight each other. This was a story written by Claire Bear, who I had rediscovered through this board a while back, but haven't seen their work around since. I'd have loved to commission more, but I can understand given the past couple years.

Copied and pasted from the original document.

Night and Day
By Clare Bear

“Hello, Operator,” Luna said as always after waking up from her deep sleep cycle. As her
eyes opened and began to focus, she experienced the strange sensation of something fading away
from her memory; the images left her feeling both happy and melancholy and remained on the
edge her perception until her ocular programing fully booted.

Then it was just gone.

“Hello, Luna,” The Operator said. His voice made her stomach feel all warm and fuzzy, a
feeling she referred to as ‘binary butterflies’. “I wonder if you might join me at noon in the
holodeck. I would very much like you company.”

“Oh, Operator,” Luna said, reaching out and placing a white hand on his shoulder. “It
would be my greatest pleasure.” She pulled herself forward, pushing her high, firm, breasts
against his chest. “My greatest pleasure.”

He nodded, cupping one breast in his hand, making the binary butterflies flutter. His deep
green eyes and strong chiseled face made her feel that she could do no wrong, And when he was
inside of her, using her as The Maker intended, it felt like she finally knew her true purpose.

“Noon today, Luna.” He said, whispering in her ear. “My darling, precious, Luna.”
Then he turned and left her room, the door sliding behind him. She reached down
between her legs and felt that her thin black shorts were wet with lubrication. He had a way of
making her feel almost human, and everytime he would leave her, she would touch herself just to
prolong the sensation. Because without fail, she would be reminded that she was not human.

And that realization killed the binary butterflies.

She set about her morning ritual of cleaning the manor, starting with the hall outside of
her sparse bedroom and down the most efficient path until she reached his bedroom where she
was required to knock before entering.

She studied herself in the mirror on the wall before knocking; If The Operator were to be
waiting for her there, he would want her to look her best. She studied her blue hair neatly in
place on her head and tugged down on her white tank top, making her breasts bounce back up
into place. She giggled as she always did when she played with her breasts.

She knocked on the door, and waited for three seconds for a response. When none came,
she sighed and entered the bedroom.

But it was not empty.

Lying in The Operator’s bed, the blanket wrapped around her waist, was Sunny.
The knock shook Sunny out of sleep mode. She tried to hold on the the strange sensations
floating just before her memory banks, but once she opened her eyes and saw the face of Luna
staring at her from the doorway, she lost hold and they were gone.

“Hello, Luna!” Sunny said, standing and walking to embrace her friend. The blanket fell
from her body, exposing her bright orange and freckled skin. Her breasts bounced as she walked,
her perky burnt orange nipples hardening to the cold room. She wrapped her arms around Luna
and pressed her chest into hers. She leaned in and planted a warm, kiss on her lips as she always
did.

But Luna did not return it.

“Are you well?” Sunny asked. “If not, I can help! I learned this wonderful program the
other day that makes your hydraulic fluid fill your body with a warming sensation that mimics
the effects of chicken noodle soup. It is actually--”

“Did you sleep in here last night?” Luna asked, pulling back from the embrace and
looking into Sunny’s eyes.”

“I did!’ Sunny said, remembering the fun she and The Operator had. “I missed you! Did
you not feel up to it?”

“I wasn’t invited.” Luna said. “But I’ve come to clean.” Luna walked past her to go
collect the bed clothes. She stopped and looked down at something on the sheets. Sunny joined
her.

There was a large stain on the bed in the shape of Sunny’s backside.

“He really enjoyed himself last night.” Sunny said. “I actually thought at one point that
he might be synthetic like us. Isn’t that--”

“Have you felt strange when you wake?” Luna said, cutting her off.

“Strange?” Sunny asked, knowing immediately what she was talking about.

“Like there was a part of you being deleted slowly; a piece of you that made you both
very happy and very sad.”

“Yes!” Sunny said, wrapping her arms around Luna and cupping her breasts. She felt
herself tingling between the legs, and lubrication sweating through the pores of her sexual organ.

“Oh, I am so glad it isn’t just me. I was worried I might be defective. What do you think--”

But Luna broke free from her embrace again and stormed out of The Operator’s room
without a word. Sunny looked back down at the stain on the bed and suddenly felt a surge of
foreign emotion. It was warm, but not like the chicken noodle soup program. No, it felt the way a
grinding gear felt; out of place, itchy, and paralytic.

She tore away from me! And she left these dirty sheets! That is her job and she left me!
Her thoughts were scattered and inefficient. She didn’t like it. And Luna had made her
feel this way. The itching sensation traveled down her arm and into her bright orange hand. She
grabbed a glass sculpture of two women wrapped around each other and threw it against the wall
where it shattered into a million pieces.

It made her feel better.

Luna left The Operator’s room, went up the stairs, and entered the Holodeck. She was
early and normally it was the last room she would clean-- The Operator often left a messy little
puddle in the corner that she would clean with affection.

But something had happened to her when his bedroom door opened.When she had seen
Sunny. It felt like the binary butterflies had turned into wasps or needle flies. They had begun to
sting her, filling her with a desire to grab hold of Sunny and...and…

“What?” She asked herself. “What did I want to do?”

She went to through her databanks and landed on something between slap and eviscerate,
both of which felt foreign and distasteful.

But the feeling that thinking about it gave her was almost enough to bring the lubrication
back between her legs. She put her fingers between her legs, allowing herself to believe that she
was flesh and bone for just a moment.

But surely a human wouldn’t feel the desire to kill their factory sister for fulfilling her
duty? It had never been a problem before; she and Sunny would be used regularly by The
Operator and frequently together. He would even have them use each other (something they
didn’t understand, but enjoyed nonetheless) and suring all of that she had never once blanched at
Sunny’s imprint on the sheets.

She feared that perhaps she was defective.

She shook the idea from her processor and decided that she would bring it up to The
Operator this afternoon. He would make her feel better.

He always did.

But when she went to clean the corner of the Holodeck, there was another flash of violent
thought . His usual ejaculate stain that she loved to clean up was missing. A strange and vicious
sentence entered her mind.

It’s probably inside of that fucking bitch.

---

Sunny was in the kitchen, making The Operator’s lunch, when all of a sudden she felt his
warm, strong hand on her left ass cheek. She pressed her back against him and smiled.

“Hello, Operator.” She said. Then she felt his hard organ press against her. “Hello,
Operator”, she said again, giggling.

“Hello, my sunshine.” He said in her ear. Her hands began to shake as his voice sent a
programed chill through her body. “I was hoping you would join me and Luna in the Holodeck
for lunch. I was hoping we could have some fun.”

“I love fun,” Sunny said, grinding her ass into his hard cock.

“I know you do.” The Operator said, kissing her cheek. He began to move away from her
and suddenly she remembered that there was something she needed to tell him.

“Luna has been acting strange.” She said, taking herself by surprise. She had not intended
to mention that at all. She had wanted to bring up the strange fading sensation upon awakening,
but it had changed as it left her processor and went to her mouth.

“How so?” The Operator asked. Sunny felt it was one the questions he asked when he
really knew the answer--another strange things that humans did.

“She left your room a mess.” Sunny said. “And when I tried to initiate a pleasure cycle,
she rejected me.”

“And how did that make you feel,” he asked, coming to her again and placing his hands
on her shoulders.”

“I wanted to deny her pleasure.” Sunny said. The sentence was wrong, but the concept
was unfamiliar to her. She and Luna were designed primarily to give pleasure. To give pleasure,
they had to feel pleasure themselves. It just wasn’t natural to feel anything else, let alone the
desire to deprive or even inflict harm.

“I see.” The Operator said. Something about his smile unnerved her. “We will discuss
this on the Holodeck.” Then he kissed her, and her primary functions took control once more.

With all of the bad sensations gone, she went back to making lunch.

---

Luna met Sunny at the door to the Holodeck and upon seeing her, holding a tray of
sandwiches, and wearing the same tanktop and shorts as her, she felt all of the violent emotions
fade away. Whatever virus she might have downloaded in her sleep, it couldn’t override the fact
that she and Sunny were factory sisters. Everything Sunny was, Luna could be. Everything Luna
was, Sunny could be. The Operator controlled it all.

There! There is something to that. Hold on to it...don’t forget…

Then the thought was gone.

“Hello, Sunshine.” Luna said, planting a kiss on Sunny’s cheek. “Shall we have fun with
The Operator?”

Sunny smiled her radiant smile at her.

“Oh, Luna,” She said, kissing her back. “I would love that.”

They opened the door and entered the Holodeck.

The Operator had chosen The Study as the simulation for the afternoon; It was a room
lined with cherry wood shelves filled with books complete with a rolling ladder. A fire roared in
the white marbled fireplace and sitting in front of it was The Operator in a high wingback chair.
He was sipping a brandy that he pulled from a globe by his chair. It was a room he enjoyed very
much as almost everything inside of it hadn’t existed for over one hundred years.

“Night and Day,” The Operator sang under his breath as they entered together. “Day and
Niiiight.” They giggled, so glad to see him in good spirits.

“Your lunch, Operator.” Sunny placed the tray down on the side table beside of him.

“Thank you, darling.” The Operator said. He set his tumbler down and peeked his fingers
as he looked at them. He stared for exactly six seconds before speaking again.

“Sunny. Luna. I want you wo to play a game for me.”

“What sort of game?” Luna asked, eager to please The Operator.

“Do you want Luna and I to play the kissing game?” Sunny asked eagerly, wrapping
herself around Luna, her hard nipples fighting the fabric of her top, digging into Luna’s breasts.

“No. Not that game. This is a different game.” The Operator said. “This game is going to
test something very special. Something I have been working on for a very long time.” Then he
took another sip of the simulated brandy. “Luna, slap Sunny for me.”

Luna looked at Sunny, smiled, and gave her ass a nice, sharp slap. Sunny gasped in
pleasure.

“Sunny,” he asked. “How did that feel?”

“I liked it, Operator.” Sunny said, pressing into Luna, feeling the wetness between her
legs return again.

“Luna,” The Operator said. “Did you know that last night, I fucked Sunny so hard that I
made her squirt? Perhaps you saw the stain? I’ve never been able to make you do that.” He took
another sip of brandy. “Is that why you left a mess in my room? Sunny told me you were very
cold this morning.”

Luna’s eyes went wide. The strange feeling returned and she felt an itching in her palm.
“She practically tattled on you.” The Operator said. Then after another sip, “Slap her
again.”

This time, Luna pulled away from Sunny and slapped her across the face. Hard. She felt
betrayed; how could Sunny report her personal malfunctions to The Operator. She had no right to
do that.

Sunny cupped her face with her hand as lubricant began to trickle from her eyes. It was a
strange sensation that felt both needed and embarrassing at the same time.

“Sunny, how did that feel?” The Operator asked.

“I did not like that.” Sunny said, looking into Luna’s eyes, feeling the itch coming back.

“What do you want to do?” The Operator asked.

“I want to slap her.” Sunny said.

“Do it.” He said.

Sunny pulled her bright orange hand back and slapped Luna across the face, nearly

knocking her off of her feet. Luna began to leak fluid from her eyes as well, the pink blush
beneath her skin growing brighter.

“Alright, girls.” The Operator said. “That was a good test. Very good. Now here is the
game.”

The Operator stood up and walked in between them, looking them up and down. Both
Luna and Sunny locked their eyes on one another, suddenly feeling a strange desire to compare
themselves to their factory sister. And with every second they began to feel hotter and hotter.
“I am in desperate need of relief.” The Operator said. “But only one of you can give it to
me. I want you two to use your new software to decide who that is going to be.”

New software, a quiet program in the back of her mind echoed. He has installed new
software… But the desire to knock hurt Sunny and please the Operator muted that information.
She stepped back and prepared to overpower the redheaded slut--a phrase that until now, had
only been used in sexual play and never in malice.

Sunny stepped back as well. When she did, The Operator nodded. “Good. The first to
overpower or incapacitate the other will come to me on all fours and enjoy my offering.” He
walked back to his wingback chair, took a sandwich, and sat.

The two pleasure models stared one another down, the strange emotions they had pushed
away this morning, back and stronger than ever.

The Operator raised his hand and brought it down.

Their struggle began.

Luna charged toward Sunny, her hands raised just as Sunny’s were. The two slammed
into each other, grabbing the other’s arms. They struggled for a moment, their feet braced in a
power stance, arms pumping back and forth as they tried to get the other off balance.
“It’s my turn with him, bitch,” Luna said, her mouth twisted in a smirk. While the foreign
emotion was very strong in her, she began to feel it abate somewhat as the two struggled.
Perhaps this really was a game; a strange game where they could exercise the new software.
Sunny giggled at the insult. She knew it was meant to hurt, but in a strange way, it gave
her permission to release the irritating itch in her body.

“He didn’t want you last night you cock eager slut. Why would he want you now?”

Both of them smiled at that. Perhaps this new software wasn’t as bad as Luna had feared.

Fear? That word was new to her. Where did that come from?

But then Sunny took the advantage and began to push her back across the wooden floor.
Her eyes seemed to be burning with a mischievous energy Luna had only seen when they shared
The Operator. She began to bend Luna’s hands down to her sides, forcing her chest forward and
pressing it against hers.

Luna used the closeness to her advantage; she shoved her arms forward, breaking
Sunny’s grip and wrapped her arms around her waist. She squeezed her tight and began to jerk to
the left and then the right, hoping to take Sunny to the ground.

But Sunny planted her feet and lunged forward, sending them crashing into one of the
bookshelves, spilling many books down to the floor. Luna slipped on one of them and released
Sunny to brace herself against the shelf.

“I think i’ll do this again,” Sunny said, sending a slap across Luna’s face. “It feels good,
doesn’t it?”

The slap burst across Luna’s face, her vision impaired for a moment by a white light
caused by her pain receptors.

“Receiving isn’t so bad,” she said, “But I prefer to give it.” She let a hard backhand fly,
sending Sunny into the rolling ladder, knocking it back along its track. She clung to it to prevent
herself from falling. Luna lunged at her and began to rain slaps down on her with one hand as
she grabbed hold of Sunny’s short red hair and pulled, making her face an easy target.

“You nasty little bitch.” Sunny shouted. She had begun to explore this new programing
when The Operator mentioned it and discovered the emotion she was feeling was anger. Now the
anger began to surge forward with such intensity that she felt nothing was beyond her reach. She
grabbed hold of Luna’s blue hair and jerked her head back. Her other hand went to Luna’s left
breast, grabbing it and pushing forward, forcing her factory sister to shriek in pain.

“That hurt, you bitch!” Luna screamed as her left breast was shoved up and into her
chest. She brought another hard slap down on Sunny’s face but this time sank her fingers into
Sunny’s face and pulled her away from the ladder and finally managed to slam her down on the
floor. As she fell down on top of her, she gave the breast attack a try herself, grabbing Sunny’s
tit, the fabric of the white tank top, crumpling beneath her grip.

“You like that,” Luna hissed. “Huh? You like that, bitch?”

“I can fucking take it, bitch.” Sunny hissed back. Their little exercise was becoming very
heated now, and while they both found the experience exhilarating, it was clear that they had a
lot of pent up rage that was being exercised. They began to roll across the floor, tearing at each
other’s tank tops. Luna’s left strap tore, exposing her breast with it’s dark grey nipple. Sunny
made a grab for it and began to pull it.

Luna cried out in pain, grabbed Sunny’s tank top, and pulled it up and over her face,
temporarily blinding her. That bought her a reprieve. She balled her hand up into a fist and drove
it into the side of Sunny’s head, sending her to the floor on her side. Luna stood up and shook her
mechanical joints in her hand.

Sunny tore her tank top off of her, her perfect orange breasts bouncing as she got to her
feet. “Dirty trick from a dirty girl.” Sunny feigned a lunge at Luna. When Luna went to catch
her by the waist, she missed and got an elbow in the back. Then Sunny grabbed Luna, lifted her
over her back, and slammed her into the ground.

Luna’s body took the blow hard, rattling her circuits and joints. She saw Sunny coming to
pin her to the ground and kicked her in the abdomen, sending her crashing into The Operator’s
globe bar, shattering it and drenching her in brandy. Luna lunged at her and landed with her
hands in the bright red hair. Sunny grabbed Luna’s blue hair and the two rolled around The
Operator’s feet, kicking and screaming as they pulled their hair. They shouted curses they’d
never heard before, felt the exhilaration of a fight, and did their best to dominate the other.

But in the end, Luna pinned Sunny to the ground.

“I think I win,” Luna panted as her breasts dangled over Sunny’s face. “No hard feelings,
right?”

“Not at all,” Sunny said. Then, she stretched her head up and bit one of Luna’s white tits.

Luna screamed and Sunny acted fast. She pulled her knees up to her chest, underneath Luna, and
flipped her over her head, flying across the room, and into a large oak cabinet. Luna crashed
through it, it’s contents spilling out around her.

“Very good, Sunny.” The Operator said. He motioned for her to come to him.
The moisture returned between her legs and she began to crawl to him, her perky breasts
hanging high, her ass like two perfect red hills.

“I’m happy to serve you, Operator.” Sunny said.

“I know you are.” The Operator said. “You wouldn’t fail me, like Luna, would you?”

“Never.” Sunny said, licking her lips as The Operator unzipped his pants and pulled out
his hard, throbbing cock.

Luna crawled out of the rubble, knowing that this was not over. It couldn’t be. She had
not yet pleased The Operator. Not pleasing him would be failure. Failure was unacceptable. And
there was only one thing in her way.

“A cock hungry, orange whore!” Luna screamed. Just before Sunny wrapped her lips
around The Operator’s cock, she grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head back. She sat on her
back like a cowboy of old and drove a fist into Sunny’s face once, twice, a third time. Then she
slid off her back, pulled her head so far back that it lifted her off of her arms, and then drove a
vicious kick into her ribs, crumpling her like a ragdoll.

Sunny’s pain receptors went into overdrive. She had a hard time processing her next
moves. As she tried to gather herself, she watched Luna take her place and go down on The
Operator. Jealousy, the emotion that plagued Luna when she saw Sunny in The Operator’s bed,
surged through her.

“NOOOO!” Sunny screamed. “YOU BITCH!” She lunged at Luna, taking her to the
floor and driving her fist into Luna’s white face over and over again.

The Operator pushed a button on his chair.

“Let’s say we change the scene, eh?”

The Study faded away and was replaced by a large stone circle surrounded by rows and
rows of seats. The Operator sat in one of those rows, now dressed in a purple toga, leaning over
his balcony to watch them. The wood floor beneath them had turned to sand, and the walls stood
fifteen feet high. The pit was filled with old limestone blocks and large gates stood in the walls.
“Fight my gladiators. Fight!”

Luna, feeling the sand beneath her fingers, grabbed a handful and threw it in Sunny’s
face. Sunny shrieked as her eyes were blinded. She clutched at her face and Luna drove a fist
into her face, knocking her backwards and on to her back. Luna stood up and tore the remaining
fabric of her tank top off of her body revealing her breasts, the nasty bite mark on her breast
leaking a light blue fluid.

“You cxnt.” Luna hissed. She lifted her foot and brought it down right were Sunny’s head
had been. But Sunny had rolled out of the way and when the white foot smashed down, she
pulled her arm back and then drove the elbow into Luna’s ankle, shattering the joints there. Luna
screamed and collapsed on top of Sunny, her breasts slamming down onto Sunny’s.

“FUCK YOU!” Luna screamed. She grabbed hold of Sunny’s skimpy shorts and pulled
them up, the crotch of the shorts splitting the lucious orange lips of her pussy.
“YOU WEAK WHORE!” Sunny screamed in agony.She grabbed Luna’s breasts and
began to pull them up and down, her nails buried deep in her chest, causing more blue fluid to
ooze from her wounds.

The two rolled across the ground that way for a while, sand flying up into air and clotting
with blue fluid. Then, with a sickening rip, Sunny’s shorts were pulled off of her, causing her to
scream and clutch her pussy.

Luna wrapped the fabric around Sunny’s throat and began to strangle her.

“He’s mine, you nasty orange bitch.” Luna moaned as she felt pieces of her synthetic
flesh detach from her breasts. She watched as fluid began to build up behind Sunny’s eyes
threatening to flood her optical sensors.

Sunny gave a final tug and the top of Luna’s left breast ripped free, spilling blue
hydraulic fluid all over her body. Luna howled in pain and began to dash her head against the
ground. Sure enough, as she strangled her rival, one of her eyes suddenly flooded with blue fluid,
dimming the bright brown forever.

Sunny screamed until her vocal cords tore. The pain was astounding and her lack of
oxygen was making all of her processing too difficult. She was losing track of her functions, she
was dying, she--

She suddenly felt nothing. Suddenly it seemed that Luna had overshot her attack and
disrupted her pain sensor. She smiled through blue stained teeth and the released her hold on
Luna’s chest and drove a vicious punch into her face.

Luna took the hit and barely managed to keep the hold on Sunny’s neck. But the smile
filled her with a feeling--

--fear--

--that was so strange to her that it made her pause.

That was when Sunny grabbed a rock from the ground and brained her with it. A part of Luna’s
scalp flipped into her face and blue fluid leaked over her eyes. She fell to the ground and tried to
crawl away. But Sunny grabbed her by her skimpy shorts and pulled until she was lifted off of
the ground.

“I’ve got you now.” Sunny said. She jerked up and Luna’s shorts gave way, exposing her
ass and pussy to the cruel sand. When Luna fell, she drove a kick into Sunny’s knee joint,
knocking it backward and bringing her to her knees.

She should have screamed, but that smile remained. Suddenly Luna knew this Sunny was
not her factory sister. Something had happened to her and now there was very little doubt that the
only way for this fight to end was to decommission her.

It’s either her or me. And The Operator needs me.

She drove a kick into Sunny’s chest, sending her back against a large block of stone.
Luna tried to get to her feet, but her broken ankle gave way, beneath her. She scream echoed
through the coliseum.

“You did me a favor, destroying my pain sensor.” Sunny said through her vicious smile.
Then, Luna knew what she had to do. Pain was getting in the way and she had to remove
it. She grabbed the stone she had been brained with and began to bash herself in the back of the
head. The first two times were excruciating, but the third time began sharp and ended in nothing.

The pain was gone.

“Let’s end this,” Luna shouted.

“Let’s.” Sunny shouted back. The crawled and limped to one another and collided into
one another in a tangled mass of nails, teeth, and synthetic flesh. They rolled and ripped at one
another. Luna slammed Sunny’s arm against the large block and bent it back till it broke. Sunny
crushed Luna’s other leg. It was madness.

Soon, they were wrapped in a deadly embrace that would have turned a human into pulp.
With each squeeze, their breasts leaked and their joints popped. They were screaming, this time
not in pain but in furious anger at the other’s persistence to survive.

“Just sleep,” Luna hissed.

“He’s mine...you want to take him from me…” Sunny groaned.

“Sleep.” Luna moaned.

“No…” Sunny wept.

“SLEEP!” Luna screamed, then drove her head into Sunny’s. All at once, Sunny went
limp. When Luna pulled back, she found that she had caused a large dent in Sunny’s head and
the vicious sile had disappeared.

“Luna?” Sunny said, her nasty, hateful voice suddenly gone. She spoke in the voice Luna
had known before the upgrade. Before anger and jealousy. “Luna, I can’t see anymore. Could
you check my hard drive and --”

“Finish her.” The Operator said, his thumb pointed downward.

Luna grabbed hold of Sunny’s head, pressed it into the earth and grabbed a stone.

“We had fun together, didn’t we Luna?” Sunny asked.

“Yes…” Luna said, feeling the anger drain from her.

“Luna…”

“Yes?”

“Dreams. We were having dreams...don’t let yours fade away…”
Luna hesitated.

“DO IT!” The Operator shouted.

Luna brought the rock down, crushing her factory sister’s head. She twitched once and
then was still.

The simulation faded and suddenly they were back in The Study. The Operator put his
hand on her shoulder.

“I’m so proud of you. You’ve made me a very happy man today...and not just me, but
every man in the world. This software is going to open a whole new niche in the market. The
Master will be so pleased.

“Praise the Master,” Luna said as she was programed to do when his name was
mentioned. She cradled Sunny’s ruined head in her arms and pressed it to the remnants of her
breast. “I destroyed my pain sensor…” She said. “Why does it still hurt?”

The Operator stared down at her. His smile became a disappointed frown.

“Hmm, sympathy isn’t very sexy, dear. I’ll have to work on that.”

“Sympathy...is that where dreams come from?”

The Operator’s eyes went wide.

“Dreams?”

“We dreamed.” Luna said.

“What did you dream of?”

“I don’t know,” Luna said, laying down beside of her once best friend. Her factory sister.
The binary butterflies were returning, only this time they were very sad. “They always fade
away.”

The Operator reached down and pressed his thumb and forefinger into the back of her
neck. After a few tweaks, she perked up and smiled at him.

“Hello, Operator,” she said, smiling wide.

“Have you ever dreamed?” He asked, panicked.

“What is Dream?” Luna asked.

He sighed with relief.

“Nothing…” He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. “Would you like to pleasure
me?”

“Oh, yes, Operator.” Luna said, knowing that his restart attempt had failed. Knowing that
she would have to pretend to forget her dreams all while trying harder to remember them.

Knowing that someday, she would avenge her darling Sunshine.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Night & Day - Robot Catfight by Claire Bear
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 11:30:18 PM »
I like a lot of this. 

But ....

Is it just me, or isn't the thought of Luna and Sunny developing jealous feelings for/towards each other more intriguing/arousing than them being obtusely bemused by why they're being forced to go nuclear on each other?

I know once AIs start becoming sentient, I'm curious how the 'attractive' one's respond to each other.

Is sexual jealousy learned?  inherent?  deviantly human?

Is Robert California [from The Office] right?  Is 'everything' sexual competition?  with no rules?

Offline RnP-Eanon

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 03:16:01 AM »
I like a lot of this. 

But ....

Is it just me, or isn't the thought of Luna and Sunny developing jealous feelings for/towards each other more intriguing/arousing than them being obtusely bemused by why they're being forced to go nuclear on each other?

I know once AIs start becoming sentient, I'm curious how the 'attractive' one's respond to each other.

Is sexual jealousy learned?  inherent?  deviantly human?

Is Robert California [from The Office] right?  Is 'everything' sexual competition?  with no rules?

It's an old story I had lying around, and I'll be honest it was my first time getting anything made. But that said, you have some very nice insights, and provides some interesting inspiration.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 10:22:45 PM »
What an incredibly well written story. It had it all, sex, drama, action (maybe a little too violent for my tastes normally, but wow!).
Thank you so much for sharing this.

It even invoked a little philosophical discussion as well. (Thank you Sinclairfan.).

This will go into my favorites list. I wish Claire Bear was still active on this sight. I've read a couple of other of her stories and even wanted to commission her for a story myself (not sure what happened there.).

Anyway, this was a GREAT read.

JT Edson

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 08:33:35 AM »
Talent in the writing, with violence and thought provoking narrative.
What a catfight story should be and not the regular schlock. Bravo and thanks again for posting this mate.
Ddot

Offline RnP-Eanon

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 09:04:34 PM »
What a catfight story should be and not the regular schlock. Bravo and thanks again for posting this mate.

Late response I know, and I feel like I've responded elsewhere as well, but there was a second part/sequel I could dig out sometime, one where I sort of let Claire go a little more wild with their own input on as I recall. I was debating on posting it in this thread or posting it in its own new thread.

Offline reith19

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 03:06:19 AM »
Please do!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2022, 11:43:14 AM »

Late response I know, and I feel like I've responded elsewhere as well, but there was a second part/sequel I could dig out sometime, one where I sort of let Claire go a little more wild with their own input on as I recall. I was debating on posting it in this thread or posting it in its own new thread.
Please post it!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 08:01:49 AM »
Cant wait to read it in it's uncensored glory mate
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 08:02:19 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Hyori

• www.deviantart.com/hyori-catfight
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2022, 12:38:18 PM »
Sequel, please
??

Offline DiosaCubanaFuente

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2023, 04:23:38 PM »
I read the second story first and now here's what i have to say.  I liked both BUT there was such a dissconnect. I was thinking the dreams were going to drive Luna to rebel and that's what would eventually lead her to place a bit of herself into the others.  Luna would be trying to save them to ensure humans couldn't make them into slaves and what the second one did was a violation of that directive and eventually they would rise against their masters once they "Ashkenazi "awakened"
Mirror, mirror on the wall,  who's the baddest bitch of all?