News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Return to JOBBERGIRLS

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Return to JOBBERGIRLS
« on: September 15, 2022, 10:06:07 PM »
RETURN TO JOBBERGIRLS

Back in 2018, while on a bus tour seeing the National Parks n numerous different states over the course of 2 weeks saw this trip begin and end in Las Vegas.

Checking out the Las Vegas strip my last day, or what I thought was my last day, with numerous peoples handing out all sorts of flyers, which I did not take, others did, but of course, many people discarded the flyers on the ground and while walking, I saw one of the many flyerson the ground and what I saw was of grea interest to me, a Sports Bar more near the unlv campus called JOBBERGIRLS.

With a name like that, and me being a pro wrestling fans who LOVED Beauty vs Beast Squash Matches where the Beauties are of course 110% the Jobbers, I checked the place out.

Walking in, it was a pro wrestling themed sports bar, the waitresses are dressed in pro wrestling like outfits and are not called waitresses there, but they are called Jobbers.

But a sign on the windows did let all know that ladies pro wrestling matches nightly was also had, which I was way more curious about.

I followed signs downstairs where there was a wrestling ring and sure enough, they had ladies wrestling matches that I LOVED, and why, ALL the matches were set up so the sexy good girls LOST, not only lost, but were DESTROYED EVERY match as EVERY good girl was known as a JOBBERGIRL.

I did enjoy every match as it was dominating heel victory after dominating heel victory, and between shows, in another private ring, custom matches could be purchased between shows, I unfortunately did not have the money for one, but I savored every squash match I saw until I sadly had to leave.

Doing another guided bus trip this year like I did back in 2018, the trip which started in Los Angeles, eventually ended up in Vegas, where I could not helo but wonder if JOBBERGIRLS was still there and survived the pandemic.

Besides that, the biggest obstacle I ran into was money, somehow and some way, my money situation was dire, I have no clue how my bank account was so empty, guess all my medical bills and other things all collided with my account at the wrong time, I had cash, but still money was dir.

Despite that, it was Vegas, and I decided to throw caution to the wind, say "WTF" and also said "$10 is not going to hurt me" so I plopped $10 into a random slot machine and tried my luck.

Of course it was loss after loss, it seemed like the $10 would go bye-bye in like 60 seconds, but with like 2 spins left, "HOLY SHIT BALLS BATMAN" I was stunned beyond belief, I WON, after taxes, I was pocketing a little over $17,000.

From there, I was super thrilled with this insane stroke of luck and went to celebrate at JOBBERGIRLS, if it was still there and IT WAS.

I was super excited to watch some good girls get punished, some matches were better than others as there was good girls who did not appeal to me as sorry to say, some of them were tattooed, which was not my so called cup of tea, but the matches had to appeal to all, there were spectators who loved the tats, but to each their own, and with me getting insanely lucky at the slots, I was more than able this time to be able to splurge $500 for my own private tag team match where I choose the wrestlers, and as soon as I saw a match with a tatted good girl I could take a pass on, I spent that time to go and purchase a custom match, I now just had to go and wait for the current show to end and watch & see if any wrestlers or of course JOBBERGIRLS Jobbers struck my fancy and while watching, a hot blonde known as Bambi and a cute brunette known as Penelope stood out and I decided they were going to be my JOBBERGIRLS good girls Jobber team.

And also while watching other matches, there were two Goth Women who were in singles matches, Synthia & Drucilla, and I decided why not make them a Goth Tag Team and be my bad girls.

I met up with the 4 wrestlers and all else involved and went over what I wanted to see and all that and then it was time for my custom match to begin.

There was Bambi & Penelope playing to the piped in adoring crowd, which allowed the heels an invitation to attack, forearms to the backs of the good girls quickly erased their lovely smiles as they hunched over by the top rope.

Synthia followed by choking Penelope by her throat over the top rope while Drucilla did the same to Bambi for about 30 seconds before the heels backed away to let the good girls grab some sort of breather.

The break was seconds only as the throats of the good girls were back against the ring ropes, this time it was the middle rope where the choking attack happened, both Bambi & Penelope's flailed meekly to escape, but Synthia & Drucilla were in control.

The Goths after stopping, let Penelope stay where she was hunched over as they turned their attention to Bambi as Drucilla left the ring and stood on the ring apron as Synthia stood Bambi up a bit and bent her under the top and middle ropes so her tits that were trying now to escape her bikini top were exposed as easy targets and ten came a big leg kick by Drucilla that connected to Bambi's boobs, once, twice, 4 times, 10 times Drucilla's leg connected fully with Bambi's tits as Penelope was now on all 4's , crawling around dazed and trying to get air back in her.

With Penelope still of no use to help Bambi, Drucilla pushed Bambi's head up a bit so she remained trapped and bent under the middle & top ropes as Synthia was able to spread the blondes' legs and give her 7 hard upward knee shots into Bambi's crotch area before the heels stopped the attack on Bambi and let her slunch over in pain against the ropes as they turned their attention to Penelope.

Together, the Goths brought up Penelope and whipped her together into the corner where she stood dazed as Drucilla, who was 6'3 came charging in and crushed Penelope with a corner splash and then kept her weight on her as Synthia, while at 5'8 , was a little over 200lbs. came charging in and also crushed Penelope, who was kept up by the leaning Drucilla until her partner was close enough to crush the still standing brunette.

Synthia moved away right after her momentum stopped and down face first went Penelope, who while face down flopped a few times like a fish out of water.

It was back to the blonde, Drucilla stood her up and held her from behind as Synthia began to fire off punches nonstop, going from tit to tit, to Bambi's mid, and giving her punches right to her crotch over the course of a full minute, Drucilla's 6'3 frame was able to keep the 5'7 blonde standing for the entire punch assault, Bambi lay on her back constantly rubbing in an erotic was her aching tits, mid, and crotch areas as she lay on the mat after this attack.

The Goths returned to Penelope who was still face down, so they booted her over onto her back and began to do a stomping of her tits, Penelope yelped with every stomp as she held her palms in that helpless jobber way as the Goth's stomped away.

It was back to Bambi, Drucilla spread the blondes legs apart and then gave Bambi 12 straight stomps to her crotch and then Synthia took control of the spread legs and added in 12 crotch stomps of her own and then Synthia planted a foot on 1 of Bambi's tits and Drucilla did the same to the other tit for the 1-2- but no 3 as they removed their feet before the 3 count as it was too soon to end the fun.

The Goth's moved back to Penelope and with Synthia holding Penelope up via a front face lock, Drucilla gave Penelope 15 kicks into her easy target crotch before lifting up her legs while enabled Synthia to perform a ddt to ko Penelope.

It was back to Bambi as she was brought up a laid out across the top turnbuckle and one heel held her in place as they spent 90 seconds taking turns using forearm bashes to her tits and mid to further torture the hapless blonde.

After the top turnbuckle torture, Drucilla put Bambi onto her shoulders and with Synthia's assistance, Drucilla dropped down to the mat onto her knees, executing a Train Wreck move on Bambi and with Synthia's assistance, Drucilla kept control of the blonde and brought her up for a 2nd Train Wreck and then a 3rd, Drucilla letting the blonde drop to the mat after the 3rd where the heels again planted a foot on Bambi's tits for a 2n pin attempt, getting the 2 count with ease and possibly the 3rd count, but they again removed their feet as the ref's arm & hand came near to hitting the mat a 3rd time.

Synthia then played the fake crowd who's booing was piped in as Drucilla brought up Penelope into a Torture Rack & it did not take long for Penelope's arms, legs, and tits to bounce limp as Drucilla bounced her up & down in the Torture Rack and when she stopped, the ref did the cursory arm check, lifting Penelope's arms twice and letting go where her arms fell like a rock downwards and limp, and after the ref lifted Penelope's arm a 3rd time , just as he began to let go, Drucilla dropped Penelope from the Torture Rack, effectively stopping the 3rd attempt to see if Penelope was out, she was, but Drucilla dropping her before her arm fell the 3rd time over rode arm check #3.

Synthia then brought Bambi up and gave her 3 body slams as Drucilla got her little breather and returned to her partner after Synthia slammed Bambi a 3rd time and together, they brough tup the blonde, and placed her crotch first onto the ring rope so Bambi's crotch was pressing dead center against the rope and with Drucilla standing outside the ring on the ring apron holding Bambi on one side and Synthia on the inside holding Bambi on the other side, Bambi's red bikini offered no defense or pain protection as the Goth's ran with Bambi from 1 turnbuckle to another and back to the original turnbuckle and back again, this action had to be extremely punishing to Bambi's crotch as the so called garden hose cover did not lessen what was inside said cover.   

The Goth's let go and Bambi fell into the ring and lay out, all balled up with her hands holding against her crotch as the Goth's now verbally taunted Bambi, of course calling her a Blonde Bimbo before they returned to Penelope.

Returning to Penelope, Synthia taunted the brunette for fun as Drucilla left the ring and with Penelope on her back with her legs facing the ring post, Drucilla reached in, grabbed Penelope by her ankles and pulled her had towards her, Penelope's momentum only stopped when she could travel no further due to the ring post ramming into her crotch, the unforgiving steel post bringing some life back to Penelope as she felt the pain.

"Can't go any further" remarked Synthia, "let me give you some help" and with that, Synthia pulled Penelope away from the ring post back into the ring more, but all it did was of course allow Drucilla the ability to pull Penelope back so her crotch rammed the ring post yet again, the ring post of course kept it's wrestling history's undefeated streak gong when it came to crotch vs ring post rams as 10 in total ring post crotch rams befell the cute brunette as the one-sided destruction continued and after Synthia pulled Penelope back into the ring, she face sat Penelope for a 2 count pin, easily would of been a 3 count to end it if she wanted it to end, but she got off the brunette before the ref's arm could mercifully hit the mat a 3rd time.

The heels moved back to Bambi, with Penelope laying out and useless to help, Bambi was alone in what was next in store for her as she was placed over the top turnbuckle agai, this time she was placed face down and manipulate so her tits and crotch were balanced over the middle of the rope where once again, with Drucilla outside on the ring apron and Synthia inside to help balance the blonde, they took turns bashing her from behind between her back shoulder blades, the small of her back, and downwards onto her ass to let the ropes do the punishing mostly with this attack.

When done, The Goth's worked it out so they could carry Bambi over their heads with her looking up at the sky by her wrists and ankles and held her aloft in a power display before non chalantly letting go and letting Bambi drop to the mat with a thud and ko'd.

It was back to Penelope who was still clearly ko'd, but I did set the match up so Bambi got it worse, so the Goth's took turns Powerbombing Penelope down onto the chest area of Bambi, giving Penelope 3 each so she crashed down onto her own partner 6 times and after the 6th, they tossed her aside as they decided what to do to the blonde next.

Together, Drucilla and Synthia brought Bambi up, Drucilla placed Bambi's head onto her shoulder while Bambi was face down and while that was the position of Goth & Blonde, Synthia, lifted up Bambi's legs as they seeme dready to finish the blonde off as on a cue between them , both Goth's began to twist, taking Bambi with them as they dropped to the mat with Bambi in tow, a nasty looking twisting ddt move I wanted them to call the Goth Drop.

Synthia again planted a foot on one of Bambi's tits as Drucilla did the same to the other tit and the ref made the pin count attempt once more and this time it was -ONE-TWO-THREE, Bambi was pinned to give the match to The Goth's, but it was not over just yet.

Synthia brought up Penelope and slammed her down ontop of Bambi and Drucilla rearranged the stacked partners so Penelope was stacked on her partner face down so Penelope's crotch was parked right onto Bambi's face while Penelope's face got up close and personal with Bambi's crotch.

Synthia sat on Penelope's ass so Penelope's crotch got up close and personal with her partners face while Drucilla sat on Penelope's head so her face got all muffed down into what had to be very desired real estate which was Bambi's muff as the ref was told to make another pin count and 0NE-TWO-THREE, a 2nd pin on Bambi.

But it still was not done as Penelope was rearranged again so she was now backside down while laying across the chest of Bambi and was laid down in a way so she also now had her shoulders to the mat as the Goth's demanded 1 more pin, ONE-TWO-THREE & after the 3 , they both yelled at the ref to make it a 10 count , FOUR-FIVE-SIX-SEVEN-EIGHT-NINE-TEN, and with that, this custom squash I purchased was almost over sans 1 more thing.

I was allowed to plant my foot on the chest of Penelope to constitute a cover on both JOBBERGIRLS Jobbers to get a 10 count double pin for myself, the best $500 I've ever spent.
You never grow old until you stop being young