News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Past repeats (Part 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

The Past repeats (Part 3)
« on: September 17, 2022, 11:14:29 AM »
First, I want to thank everyone again for the great reception of Part 2. Especially for the suggestions of what could happen next. I took them into consideration and developed the rest of the story from the ideas these sparked in me. Right now, I plan this story to have five parts, so there will be two more after this one. But for now, enjoy Part 3.

Katie's and Sandy's tongues flew wildly around between their mouths, twisting and flailing together in a furious kissing fight. They stare pure hatred into their former friend's eyes as their tongues wage war against each other, trying to prove who’s the better kisser and who deserves Celine's mouth. Their tongues went left, right, up, and down, hitting their enemy with all their might, throwing salvia and spit all over the place. The kiss fight was extremely fast, both tongues moving at high speed, making this an extremely intense kiss. Both girls loved to kiss Celine like this, overwhelming their lover with their tongue and making her cum only through their wet meatstick. But now they stood against an equal tongue twister and both girls could never accept that the other kisses Celine like them. They needed to determine which kiss was superior and so the pace increased steadily, tongue punching tongue.

Celine already became wet again, but before she could insert herself as a prize between her two partners, she got a message on her cell. To her surprise it was her mother, telling her to come over because she had something very important to tell her. She also wrote that Katie and Sandy can do alone for a minute. This confused Celine immensely. How did her mother know what was happening right know in this living room? And how did she even know that Celine was here? The girl decided to not think about that right now and quickly go over to see what her mother wanted. Before she went out, she said to the two tongue-locked wildcats: "I'm away for a second but will be back shortly. Maybe then there's a winner who gets to keep my mouth as hers!" With these words Celine walked out of the living room, intensifying her friends tongue-war even more.

Celine's confusion would have been lifted if she knew there was a small camera mounted on top of the TV, almost invisible to anyone looking at the screen. But the camera was running and streamed the fighting hellspwans to a hotel room in Las Vegas. The stream circulated on a big screen in the spacious suite, giving the two women sitting on the bed before it a great view of the situation. They were bare naked, and their big, motherly tits bounced against each other while they watched their daughters fight like they did years ago. They were already leaking milk, spraying it all over their rival's boobs and bodies. Their huge milksacks collided against each other with huge force, bouncing back and slamming in immediately after, releasing trails of milk that splattered over the white sheets. Each slam was stronger than the last, shaking their whole bodies.

Dawn's and Wendy's boobs were now way bigger than in their twenties, both sporting enormous melons, grown through motherhood and regular titfights. At this point, there tits were their strongest weapons, which does not mean that the rest of their bodies were shabby of course. Even though they were already in their mid-fourties, both women were still beautiful and sexy as hell. But above all else, both were still master-class sexual fighters with stamina and sex-drive for days.

"Celine comes right after her mother.", Wendy said as the blonde exited the room.
"Yes, she's a horny slut like Rebecca.", Dawn replied between moans as their giant tits bounced against each other.
"And her slit is as brilliant as Rebecca's!"
"Yeah, makes we wanna slurp it out immediately!"
"Don't you dare, whore! That's only for my daughter!"
"You mean my daughter, slut! You've seen how she dominated your brat's tongue in Celine's twat!"
"I only saw that Sandy slurped out all the juice out of Celine's wet cave and left nothing for your pathetic offspring!"

Enraged that Wendy insulted her beloved daughter, Dawn brought back her breasts and slammed them sideways into Wendy's. The MILF screamed for pain, before slamming her boobs back into Dawn's. Now their tit-slamming match had evolved into a tit-boxing match. Hitting their giant orbs left and right into each other, also going up and down on occasion. Each hit was stronger than the last as their boobs assaulted each other. Their melons looked identical, both in size and firmness, so it was an equal fight that rocked both bodies with intense pain and pleasure.

The two mature sluts still looked at the screen while shaking their big orbs into each other, where their daughters were now rolling again over the living room floor, mouths locked deep. They moved their epic kiss fight inside, tongues dancing around wildly in their conjoined mouths, bulging in their cheeks. Which cheeks were bulging changed rapidly as both tongues were shoved to the side constantly. Their clits were still locked together as tight as humanly possible, glued together by cxnt juices and sweat. Even through the rolling, the intense pressure was kept up constantly as the clits stabbed the other's labia. But the focus was on their tongues, who twisted around, pressed against, and hit each other inside their mouths. Meeting full length, before punching against the other and then reaching into the others throat again. It truly was an all-out war.

"Why did we wait so long to introduce our brats to fighting!", Dawn asked while still slamming her tits into Wendy's.
"Stupid slut, you know very well that it is tradition! Our mother's showed us their video when we became 22 and our daughters will do the same with their daughters.", Wendy said, matching each slam with her own.
"Fair enough, whore! But it's good to see that our little bitches react to our video like we reacted to our mom's."
"Yes, I remember! Good times. We were like wild animals."
"Yeah, we tore immediately into each other. I really flattened your tit back there!"
"I think you remember this wrong slut; I humiliated your tiny bags and slammed you into submission!"
"Fuck you bitch, your pathetic boobs could never defeat my magnificent orbs, neither back there nor now!"
"Oh, they could and they still will slut! As much as Sandy will shred your little cxnt's clit into pieces, I will destroy your tits!"
"Oh no, Katie will grind your stupid daughter's clit into ash, and I will finally pop your hanging utters, whore!"
"Bitch!"
"Hoe!"

The tit-slamming started again with new-found vigor. The two mothers punched their boobs hard into each other before coming together in a tight bear hug. Big melons squeezed against big melons, both going tighter and tighter together, trying to deflate the other. Both middle-aged women asserted high pressure on the other’s boobs. Their nipples were trapped inside their squished tit-meat, stabbing into it before finding themselves and trying to invert the other, deeply stuffed between pushing tits. This was a common stage in Dawn's and Wendy's recent fights. These bearhugs could last for hours with no woman getting the upper hand ever. Their tits still hurt days after each fight, but they would never stop them, because both want to be the superior. Just like their mothers before them and their daughters now.

Not knowing what was happening in a Las Vegas hotel room at that moment, Celine entered the door of her house. She still was naked but knowing her mother she figured it was no big deal. As she walked in the hallway, she immediately heard her mother calling "Come to the Living room!" Celine yells an "Okay!", before sprinting to the living room.

As she stepped into the living room, she saw her mother, naked as herself. Rebecca didn't look that much different than on the video, even in her mid-fourties she was basically a slightly older version of her daughter, still definitely hot as hell. And the highlight was like 24 years ago her brilliant twat, pink and moist as ever, undistinguishable from her daughter's cxnt in every way. She stood in the middle of the room and made a gesture with two fingers, that Celine immediately understood. She approached her mother and as she reached her, she inserted two fingers in her mother's twat right away. Rebecca mirrored the move, and the mother-daughter duo began pumping their fingers into the others pussy, beginning a fingering fight.

"Hi old hag, what do you want me for? You better have a good reason to drag me away from the two mad-raving hellcats that want nothing more than my leaking twat!", Celine said while exploring her mother's labia.
"Don't talk to your mother like that, unthankful brat!", Rebecca responded, drilling into her daughter's twat with energetic pushes. Then her voice became suddenly very serious. "What I'm going to tell you now is the most important thing of your entire life. From this point on, your life will change, and you will fulfill your duty as a member of our family. I will tell you everything about our family and the two other families and what you must do now. Are you ready for it, bitch?"

Celine was very confused about her mother's words, but she nodded, and her mother began talking. Celine's eyes went bigger and bigger as Rebecca told her everything and her hornyness rose over the charts. She was pumping her fist up her mother's pussy at this point, jumping up and down her mother's fist simultaneously, impaling her own pussy to satisfy her urges. She couldn't believe what Rebecca was telling her, but somehow it made sense. Now Celine understood why it seemed like Rebecca orchestrated a lot of her sexual encounters with Katie and Sandy, innocuously calling one away, giving the other a chance to slurp out Celine. She understood why her mother kept huge sex toys lying around that she and her friends often used. And why Rebecca fought many sexual battles with her over the last years. All made sense now and it made Celine incredibly excited.

"So, you understand what you have to do now?", Rebecca asked at the end of her monolog. "I'll give you the two videos. You play the first one while you make Katie and Sandy undergo the trial. If they complete the trial successfully, you show the second video, and your duties start at that time. Are we clear!"
"Yes, old bitch!", Celine said, pulling her fist out of Rebecca's twat. "I'm sure I will make a better job than you did!"
"Oh, we will see you snotty brat! But I like your enthusiasm, you are definitely a part of our family." Rebecca gave her daughter a little smile before handing her two video cassettes. "And now go! Explain the situation to your friends and begin a new generation if this century long tradition."

Celine nodded, spat in her mother's face as a farewell and ran out the door. Rebecca smiled and opened her cellphone. "First step accomplished!", she said. "Very well.", the voice of Dawn said from the phone, moaning while she spoke. "I couldn't wait for the next generation to follow in our footsteps. Now they just need to pass the trial and then it's official." "I'm not worried.", said Rebecca. "If they’re like you two, all will be fine and horny."

Offline Mother Daughter Duo

• It’s so simple. We are the best.
Re: The Past repeats (Part 3)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 02:47:36 PM »
Wow !! Incredible story setting. Cant’t wait to read more. Thank you for sharing this.
“Sometimes you have to be a wild bitch to get things done, women can be quite wild and primal, the claws and fangs are jewels to a woman”

Offline Frank

Re: The Past repeats (Part 3)
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 12:46:24 AM »
There are many semi open doors now, let's see which of them will finally open.
My personal taste is not that optimist but let's see...

Hot and interesting !
I liked it ! .