News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Death Match (In Wrestling Style – As Insisted) – (Played At FCF Trillian group)

• 0 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
terriwrestles
changing into my red sports bra and tiny matching red shorts my blonde hair into a tight ponytail as i get ready now nervous hesistating to do this fight but cant back out now as i take a deep breathe and move towards the cage area now stepping into the cage as i stand to one side now heart racing knowing im fighting for my life today as i wait for my opponent to show,,,,yt

00:23 Mona - Indian_girlfighter:
I dint want it here but Terri said she would give me a toughest fight…so I agreed for Death fight here with Terry,

Its a big octagonal Cage...where Terry agreed for Death fight with me....in wrestling Styles.....We reach there in time.....its only between she & me.....I came to the Spot on time....go to the locker room....now standing tall in the Cage in my two piece Sports bikini....at 5'6", 140 lbs, bare feets ....bare thighs & legs....loose black tied in pony....waiting for my opponent to join in the Cage for the Death fight ...before we can lock the cage....the cage opens automatically after one get deceased as per the arrangements made by Terry...mtc
00:23 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Now i see Terry also entering the cage & we get it locked & throw the Key outside...so only she & me in between now...no one else there in the Big Empty Stadium
00:23 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I move two feets closer to the center...by both wrists covering my pubic...
00:25 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: "So Are you Ready Terry? "
00:25 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: YT

00:25 terriwrestles: heart skips a beat now as the door is locked and no one can stop this fight now as i take a deep breathe and finish my warm up as i hear your words and nod my head "" yes im ready mona,,,,good luck""",,,sinking into my crouch now as i start to move around the cage as this death fight begins,,,,yt

00:29 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: "good luck to you as well terry...." with my both hands on my knees as well.....as i see you raise & start circling towards right...I too Start Circling on my right carefully watching as your movement of legs...my both hands clinched tight beside my waist ....& suddenly jump like a Panther & try to grab at your Pony & drag you down to your waist level if i can.."Yes lets Start it Terry...best of luck to you" Yt

00:31 terriwrestles: moving now determined to stay alive and win this fight crouched down as i move my hands up ready but you spring at me as i try to block but your hands grip my hair tight as i cry out as you fold me down towards you sending my hands up as i try to find your grip if i can and try to pry your hands out of my hair,,,ughhh,,,yt

00:36 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: If it had been a brutal death fight i would have immediately kicked your chest with my strong knee....but as made me agree for a wrestling death fight i stopped myself....find your hands on my wrists.....I hold them tight .....& immediately shoot my right hand behind your left knee for a single leg attack...& try to get it in my hand & throw you down on the canvas on your back if i can...."Fight me Terry" Yt

00:38 terriwrestles: hair yanked down now as you hold on tight as i see you reach down for my leg but i shift my legs back and try to keep them out of reach as i send both hands to your left hand in my hair and as i hope to overpower your one arm with both of mine as i pry and pull and try to free my hair and stop you taking me down,,,yt

00:44 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You did well to take your leg back in time.....& did very well to get my left hand in your both hands.....& you manage to free your hairs from my grip.....but i immediately rush at you & try to bang by big chest on yours & try to push you back on the cage wall ...with a my right hand around back of your head....& try to snatch & get my left hand back out of your grip if possible..lest see..."bitch" i yell for the first time. YT

00:44 terriwrestles: blocking you take down as i free my hair now and look to take control but you show your power bumping my chest knocked off balance as you drive me hard into the wall as i get pinned as you hook my head tight,,,nooo,,,yt

00:49 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I pin you hard on the cage wall..with my chest on yours....I would have head butt you hard now had it not been a wrestling.....but now i  try to slide my right leg strongly behind your left & try to sweep your left leg towards my left....& trip you towards my right if i can...with my left hand also going behind your back  if i manage...so that i can make yoyr fall on my right side beside the cage imminent ...lets see... Yt

00:53 terriwrestles: pressed tight against the wall trying to bring my guard up but have little room to move pinned against the cage as you press the pressure now feeling you use your thick legs as you sweep out my leg now nothing i can do as i get overpowered now as you make me lose my balance as i land on my right side presed up against the cage now as you limit my options,,,,ughhhh,,,yt

00:57 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I get on top of you beside the cage wall...my left feet up on the cage to get some more support if i can pin you down more well....pubic to pubic....I could have smacked your face from both sides now....but i now simply pass my hands around your head & get you in tight head lock in a bear lock clinching position with my hands around your neck.....& press my breast weight on yours....to make you suffocate e a bit now....you should feel my chest weight & clinch around you now...."You will be dead soon terry" I yell Yt

01:02 terriwrestles: kicking and squirming now trying to move but you snake around my body and head as i gasp out my head locked so tight cant move as you have me in deep trouble now using your weight as i start to panic for the first time as you have me locked down tight,,,,nooo,,,yt

01:08 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I clinch you more tight by neck in my tight right arm...trying to clinch it more hard & hard towards me....so that you can go nowhere from my tight clinch....as you start kicking & squirming....we push a bit up...but our grips tight....I look down at your face to see your condition....& I keep my right hand strong around your neck....thinking soon i should make you feel dizzy...before i plan & go for more attacks on you.....clinching it tight & tight around your neck...."You will get killed soon Terry....though i dont want...but can't help my dear" Yt

01:17 terriwrestles: trying my best to move but you have me pinned so tight struggling to get any air as you smother my body now and squeeze my neck hard face red now as i kick and squirm more but your locked on so tight now like a snake to its victim as i feel my energy fade fast now as i hear your worrds and start to panic more,,,,,nahhh nooo,,,yt

01:22 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: As i see you like fainting.....i dont see any risk in giving up my present hold & take you on another hold & go for a Kill now.....as I quickly get up on your chest & throw my strong legs on both sides of your head & try to take your left wrist in my both hands ...& cross my legs around your head to get you in a strong Arm bar if i can...by pressing my big butt weight up around your throat & pressing your strongly in sandwich in between my very powerfull two pythons...with your wrist in my hand....I should go for a Kill now...Yt

01:26 terriwrestles: fading with each second now squeezing all the fight out of my body now as you sense im stunned and weak as i show the fear in my eyes now looking to the crowd but no one can help me as i realise what your doing now but to weak to stop you as i feel your legs surround my head and arm now nothing to do as i feel your thighs squeeze hard now my arm useless as i know my fate now,,,,yt

01:35 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I drag your arm more close at me..grabbing it by just above your biceps.....& twisting my big butts a bit towards my left lifting it a bit more perpendicular fashion from the canvas to press & push more weight on you....trying to check my grip ...is it that strong...I can Kill you or not.....dragging your left hand more towards me....your head obviously should go up...& your mouth should get open...before you throw your last air out... Yt

01:35 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Sorry Terry lets stop here....it was good fun...but i dont want to kill you hon or anyone...let it be fun...& end it here hon..love you..thanks forf a good match!! )

01:35 terriwrestles: ok

01:37 tiffanywrestles18: Good match girls
01:39 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thanks Terry dear to save me from it..love you..
01:39 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thanks Tiffany....
01:39 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: ????
01:39 terriwrestles: thanks tiffany
01:39 terriwrestles: and thanks mona for sparing my life
01:40 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: & M so much happy you are alive Terry
01:40 britproharry: Excelle t match
01:40 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I want to see you live long ..my Hon...lols
01:41 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thanks Harry!!
01:41 Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Nice you were watching
01:41 britproharry: Dream, come true
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 07:59:56 PM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests