News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Crystal Films - Lost Maylay vs Vivian Fight

• 31 Replies

Offline panickidiot

Re: Crystal Films - Lost Maylay vs Vivian Fight
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 12:29:49 PM »
I assume that that is a photoshoot for the catspats magazine and may not have been a filmed fight.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 01:57:24 PM »
These are fantastic! I always lived their "Grannies Fight" video. I'd love loved to see this as a  video as well.
Thank you so much for sharing all if this.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 06:45:41 PM »
Great find and post!  Thanks for this.

Clearly this is a photo shoot and not pics of a real match.  That's why there's no video.  Still, the staged spectacle of these two going at each other is truly classic IMO.  It just makes me wonder why Crystal didn't produce a real (scenario) match between them until years later with Granny's Grudge.    I guess we'll never know. 

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2022, 03:19:03 AM »
Thanks so much, gmenn, for posting all these great photos!  In fact, seeing them triggered my senior brain to recall that I've seen them before, a long time ago.   Like others said, it was likely a photo shoot.   I'm fuzzy on this, but I don't think they were stills in any of the CF video mags, but rather in paper magazine form.  I think CF put out a paper magazine called "Catspats" and that could be where I saw them originally.   CF was in New York and there was a video store in NYC called "Famous Sports Videos" (I think on 39th street) that sold a ton of female fighting "vhs" videos and magazines in the back of a fairly large store.   I love all these mature women fights CF did with women like Maylay, Vivian and several others so it's great to see these photos here.

I'm posting the photo I found on DeviantArt here now too.  The person who put it on DA said he had no problem of course with my doing that.  It's the same one as the last photo posted by gmenn, only it's a colorized version.   

I'm also posting 3 photos I've had for a long time of another CF catfight that takes place in the same room as the Maylay vs Vivian photo shoot.   You can recognize the same couch covering, floor and side wall in the background.  I don't know anything about it or who the 2 women are (I suspect the blonde might be the same Erika from the Brooklyn Brawl video).  Or maybe this was also a photo shoot, not a video.   If anyone knows more about this fight, or has more pics from it, please feel free to let us all know. 

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2022, 03:23:09 AM »
The file size was too large for one of the other 3 photos (453kb), so I'm trying again here with 2 of them.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2022, 07:18:45 PM »
Don't remember seeing this one.  Thanks for the pics

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2022, 07:20:36 PM »
I'm very glad you liked this photo shot. There is no video but only pictures.

Having you appreciated then I publish the color version.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2022, 07:21:36 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2022, 07:22:44 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2022, 07:24:15 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2022, 07:25:28 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2022, 07:27:02 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2022, 07:28:11 PM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 07:32:17 PM »
Last 3. Sorry if some pictures are duplicated, but Crystal published them in different sets on their old website.

It is clearly a posed set but it is really exciting and depict a catfight that matches perfectly my fantasy.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2022, 09:58:31 PM »
Fantastic pics, gmenn!  Thank you so much for sharing.  I think this is a great fantasy fight too.  It's also a very good photo shoot.  Maylay was still fairly young at this time, and she looks sexy and amazing.  As Bear said, it's puzzling, and a shame, that Crystal didn't produce a real scripted catfight between these two when they were both there at that time.  Vivian did have a scripted catfight with the blonde Erika in this same room right around the same time as this photo shoot, which makes that loss even more puzzling.  As Bear also said, we'll likely never know what happened.

Did you notice that one pic (238pho07) is from a different photo shoot - it's the same room, but it's Vivian vs a blonde, who I'm pretty sure is Erika in Brooklyn Brawl.