News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crystal Films - Lost Maylay vs Vivian Fight

• 31 Replies

Offline maine516

• God Member
Crystal Films - Lost Maylay vs Vivian Fight
« on: September 19, 2022, 07:30:20 PM »
I'm looking for input from those of you old enough to be pretty familiar with the Crystal Films videos, especially fans of Maylay, the former hostess and fighter who was very popular with many of us.   I recently came across a photo on DeviantArt that shows there was definitely another scripted fight between Maylay and Vivian that was filmed several years before their fight in "Grandma's Grudge".   They are both younger and Vivian's hair color is still all black.   Their fight is in the very same basement room setting as "Brooklyn Brawl" featuring Vivian vs a blonde named Erika.   I recognize in the photo the same couch, floor and wood-paneled wall that was in Brooklyn Brawl and it's definitely Maylay and Vivian.   The photo is likely from the later stages of the fight as they are on the floor with Maylay on top and they are both down to only garters and stockings.   It's a great pic and I'm thinking it must have been a really good, scripted fight, possibly better than Grandma's Grudge.

I've seen all of the old Crystal Films video magazines and have never seen this fight as I most certainly would have recalled it.   I've been searching all of the current sites that feature Crystal Films videos and have found not even a hint of this match.   I sent a note to the person who put the photo on DA asking if he knew where he obtained the photo, which would hopefully lead to a CF video name.  He appreciated the question and sent me a link to a catfight website but all that should up was Grandma's Grudge.  I've sent him a follow-up question and am waiting to hear back.

Do any of you know anything about this earlier fight between Maylay and Vivian?  My suspicion is that it was filmed but possibly something happened, like the film was damaged and not re-shot.  But yet it is very strange that only one pic of this fight has shown up anywhere, that is to my knowledge.   I'm anxious to hear any information anyone might have about this fight.   It would be really something if it could be tracked down, even if it's just some more photos, which must exist.

Please check out the photo on DeviantArt.  It was posted by "SamChamp".  Just scroll a few pages down his site and you'll see it.   This photo alone is worth adding to your Maylay collection.

l

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
Re: Crystal Films - Lost Maylay vs Vivian Fight
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 08:00:28 PM »
Can't find it

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 06:47:22 AM »
I'll try to upload the pic here.  I don't see any reason why I can't, but out of courtesy to the person who put it on DA, I just sent him a text asking if it was fine with him.  I'm pretty sure he will say no problem.  Then I'll post it here.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 07:00:07 AM »
You can also find the pic on DA by typing in "MILFTitpin" in the search bar.  I just did it and the pic shows up in the third row, about a dozen pictures in.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 03:08:19 AM »
got it thanks

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 03:46:17 AM »
Great!  Do you know anything about this earlier fight between them, or is this new to your knowledge too?

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 06:29:58 AM »
I had no idea that those two had filmed an earlier fight.  Never saw it, and Crystal never mentioned it.  Would love to see this photo.  I've tried everything above to access it, but can't find it.

The making of Granny's Grudge was inspired by someone asking Crystal (via their website) to produce a fight with two older women, one of whom would be Malay.  The folks at Crystal said that they weren't sure that they could find an opponent for her.  I suggested Viv.  Their response was that this seemed like a good idea, and that they would try to find her to see if she had any interest.  There was no mention of a previous encounter, except they threw out the usual, "I don't think that they liked each other."  Great promo. 

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2022, 08:01:21 PM »
Bear, if you want, send me a personal message here with your email address.  I'll email the photo back to you as an attachment.   I want to post the photo here, but I haven't heard back from the "artist" on DA.   I'm sure it's okay to post it here in general, but I'd prefer for him to say ok first.   

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 02:08:47 AM »
Bear, if you want, send me a personal message here with your email address.  I'll email the photo back to you as an attachment.   I want to post the photo here, but I haven't heard back from the "artist" on DA.   I'm sure it's okay to post it here in general, but I'd prefer for him to say ok first.

Thanks Maine.  You can reach my email through this website.  If not, no worries.  I'll wait. 

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2022, 11:06:08 AM »
Some more pics from this set!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2022, 11:07:39 AM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2022, 11:08:37 AM »
More

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2022, 11:10:04 AM »
more

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 11:11:39 AM »
more

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 11:12:46 AM »
Last ones