News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Asian Connection catfights

• 5 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Asian Connection catfights
« on: September 20, 2022, 09:26:45 AM »
Any places to buy the videos as in complete catalogues? Mike the creators sites been down for ages and can't find any other sources to buy/download those hair pulling epics. Ps not looking to buy from Rocking Roxane due to her pirating other content producers content to sell as her own which I know for a fact.

Anyway those Asian Connection videos were really awesome. Especially the last two that he shot between college girls where they had a face slap build up before their fights. Any suggestions would help. Cheers mates.
Ddot

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Asian Connection catfights
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 11:24:14 PM »
Any places to buy the videos as in complete catalogues? Mike the creators sites been down for ages and can't find any other sources to buy/download those hair pulling epics. Ps not looking to buy from Rocking Roxane due to her pirating other content producers content to sell as her own which I know for a fact.

Anyway those Asian Connection videos were really awesome. Especially the last two that he shot between college girls where they had a face slap build up before their fights. Any suggestions would help. Cheers mates.

Festelle bought the right to some of the matches but doesn't have all the videos, don't think any site has them all. Search Asian in festelle site and can find some.
https://www.festelle.eu/en/
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline billy m

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 05:19:55 PM »
Also, how about the Asian Anthology Videos.  There was one fight in particular, with both girls wearing 1 piece suits, and they were both sexy as hell.  Larger than the average fighter, but super sexy.  Anyhow who can help out in this search?  It was one of the earlier Videos, like in the first 4 or 5 is my recollection.  The fight was indoors on mats/.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 06:27:01 AM »

Festelle bought the right to some of the matches but doesn't have all the videos, don't think any site has them all. Search Asian in festelle site and can find some.
https://www.festelle.eu/en/
Thanks, i'll check them out.
Ddot

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 09:18:37 AM »
Yes, rocking--roxanne web.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 09:32:20 PM »