News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BB mud fighters

• 6 Replies

Offline Led2

• God Member
BB mud fighters
« on: September 20, 2022, 02:11:13 PM »
https://youtu.be/qoH4UcCrtzc Too bad no sound. My kinda fight !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: BB mud fighters
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 06:15:34 AM »
Great find.  I remember stumbling upon this movie on the Late, Late show back in the early 70's.  Truly novel for its time. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 09:01:45 AM »
I love seeing thick curvy soft women catfighting barefoot!
Cheers!

Online presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 12:14:41 AM »
I've never understood the distraction of ladies wrestling in mud or any other substance.   The size and shape of the women in the ring here did remind me of the pub singer and the wife in the original 1971 film, Get Carter.  This clip will get people who know it very frustrated because it ends just before the fight starts. It does demonstrate the excitement when two mature larger ladies go at it.   

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrlxkN8uhWQ

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 12:35:19 PM »
I've never understood the distraction of ladies wrestling in mud or any other substance.   The size and shape of the women in the ring here did remind me of the pub singer and the wife in the original 1971 film, Get Carter.  This clip will get people who know it very frustrated because it ends just before the fight starts. It does demonstrate the excitement when two mature larger ladies go at it.   

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrlxkN8uhWQ
Absolutely ! Here's an interesting quote from an interview with the films director Mike Hodges, "A similar kind of magic descended on the pub scene where, to Carter's quiet amusement, two middle-aged women start tearing each others hair out. Hodges explains: 'The two women really meant it, even though the fight was in the script. They went at each other hammer and tongs. It was simply a case of 'wind them up and let them go !'
Love watching women cat fight

Offline VictorR

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 02:24:58 PM »
Great finding!

Online presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 03:19:40 AM »
Interesting comments from the Get Carter director.   The minor roles were supplied by a local agency and extras the extras were all locals of course,  so I would imagine minimal instructions were. Given to the pub singer or the drinkers wife.  Just improvise a fight.  The ladies involved both looked as though they would never shy from consultation.   They may have battled for quite sometime before it was edited down.  When the plot is unaffected by the outcome of who wins it is always more realistic and preferable to let the ladies just do it.