News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Model Tracey Fights Pop Star Katy

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Model Tracey Fights Pop Star Katy
« on: September 20, 2022, 03:45:57 PM »
POP PRINCESS KATY PERRY IN BATTLE OF LEATHER SKIRT ENVY CATFIGHT

FASHION MODEL SAYS SHE WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM FIGHTING THE POP SINGER

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Above: Fashion model Tracey in her leather skirt - the outfit in which she will compete with Katy Perry

Fashion model Tracey (22) from Britain said when she was interviewed for CelebToday magazine she felt 'unjustly targeted and ridiculed' by pop star Katy Perry (37) who referred to her during a TV live show claiming she looked better than her in a leather skirt.
The young lady demanded, through a phone call, an apology from Katy, however was laughed at, and told by her she should 'face the truth'.
Friends of Tracey say the young model then lost her temper, raising her voice and telling Katy, 'Bitch, I look better than you in leather, and if you're woman enough then come and have a beauty contest with me! I'm looking forward to watching your fans cry when I get voted the better looking woman and you'll have to apologise to me!'
Katy agreed to a 'who wears it better' beauty contest by a readers' poll in CelebToday magazine, but told Tracey she also wants to settle things between her and herself in an arm wrestling match.
'I'll apologise to you dumb bitch if you can pin my arm with yours, but don't cry when I grind your knuckles to the table and you'll apologise to me instead!'
Tracey said she'll be happy to arm wrestle Katy but also wants to step into a wrestling ring with her rival to have a full on wrestling match with her. She suggested the woman who loses the wrestling match will have to kiss the winner's feet and leather skirt while apologising to her.
Katy agreed to fighting the two inches taller blonde and ended the conversation by saying, 'Well, think of a few grovelling words to say to me at the end of this then!'
'I won't need any words watching you kissing my skirt and feet after I'm done with you, bitch!' Tracey finally replied.

{alt}

Above: Katy Perry wears her outfit she picked for competing with Tracey. She hopes to get voted for as the sexier leather skirt girl in the reader's poll.

The competing ladies' stats:

TRACEY: 22 years, 5'8"

KATY: 37 years, 5'6"

Readers of CelebToday are now invited to vote for their favorite lady: Who wore it better?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.