News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

girlfriend fights against ex-girlfriends - Chapter 4

• 0 Replies

Offline pprct

girlfriend fights against ex-girlfriends - Chapter 4
« on: September 21, 2022, 01:38:49 AM »
All characters were 18+ years old at all points in this story.

Chapter 4: sixpack-challenge

2018/03/19 - "There is still a train in front of us. When the track is clear again, we'll continue."
Almost every day I was traveling by metro but on this day of all days it stopped in the middle of the track. I couldn't wait to visit Scarlett again. She invited me to her place. She wanted to know in detail how Brooke's fights went. Probably she hoped for a knowledge advantage for the upcoming fight of the two. I already wrote Scarlett that Brooke also won the fight against Seray and Tasha. But I wouldn't be able to tell Scarlett much; after all, Brooke finished off both women quickly. It had been a week since Brooke had learned that as my friend she now had to compete against my ex-girlfriends. I hadn't been sure if Brooke would fight, although she definitely had the body for it. It had turned out that Brooke was battle hardened. She had defeated Lottie with just a few punches. Two days later, she had faced Seray. My ex-girlfriend could punch well, and knew how to use her plump pair of tits. But even the Turkish girl's blows had left my girlfriend cold. Again, Brooke was able to quickly secure the victory. Just the day before, Tasha had challenged my friend. Despite Brooke's powerful body, my ex-girlfriend had allowed herself to provoke Brooke. As a result, Tasha had suffered more than the two opponents before.

The train started moving again. I had to get off at the very next station. I hurried to Scarlett's, I couldn't wait to talk in detail about Brooke's fights with my ex-girlfriend.

Finally, I arrived at Scarlett's apartment. I greeted her with a hug before we sat down on the couch.

"Does your girlfriend know you're meeting a future opponent of hers right now?"

"Of course. She told me to tell you that she is looking forward to destroying your six-pack."

"Oh, did my pictures of training provoke her?".

After the fight against Tasha, Brooke told me that Scarlett and she had been writing to each other for the past few days. Both provoked each other and promised the other to defeat her. Scarlett sent photos of herself that she had taken shortly after working out. She had worn only a sports bra and shorts, and her body had been sweaty. I already knew Scarlett's body very well. But her trained six-pack always overwhelmed me.

"I guess so," I replied.

"You can tell her that she will fail because of my trained body".

"That will surely provoke her even more".

"At that, this will not even remain the biggest provocation today"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Now tell me about the fights".

I told Scarlett every detail of Brooke's last fights. Scarlett, as expected, could not take advantage of the information for her fight against Brooke. Scarlett already knew that Brooke was a fighting machine and would be difficult to defeat. But Scarlett was pleased to hear that her old rival Tasha had taken a beating.

Scarlett told me about her training. Scarlett was convinced she could beat Brooke. I liked her confidence. After her defeat to April, Scarlett had avoided fights against massive women.

But then the doorbell rang.
 "Are you expecting someone?".

Scarlett began to smile, " Indeed I am". I didn't know what that meant. Immediately, I thought of Brooke being the surprise visitor. She did tell me that she had plans today, but that could be a lie to surprise me with this fight. I walked with Scarlett to the door, and was astonished to see April standing behind it.
Immediately, I was overwhelmed by April's precency. Her body was still as massive as before, but still seemed stronger and much more dangerous. Her blonde hair reached her chest. She wore long blue jeans and a black T-shirt, which, however, offered me a generous view of her breasts. She walked into the apartment and greeted Scarlett with a hug.  Then she smiled at me.

"Hey Dean, good to see you again".

I was overwhelmed and couldn't get a word out of me. April hugged me. I put my hands on her back and felt her strong massive body. Her body felt confusingly similar to Brooke's body. 

"Hey," I replied.

"It feels good to hug you again," April said to me.

April was one of my ex-girlfriends. She hadn't changed much on the outside. She is still the corpulent blonde woman I had fallen in love with back then. Immediately I remembered the many fights April had fought for me. This woman was dangerous in battle, but the last time I had seen her fight had been a long time ago.

"Hey April, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, I thought it was time to clear some things up. But first I'm interested... did you miss me?", April put her hand to my crotch and knew the answer.

"I'm glad you did. Now let's get to the reason why I'm here".

April put her hands on my butt.

"I know I haven't fought your ex-girlfriends for the last few years, but I can assure you, I would have beaten any of them. I've been single again for a few months now, and if you want to try again with me, I'm willing to beat up any woman who stands in our way."

"And you also already know for sure from Scarlett that I already have a girlfriend?".

"Of course I know that, who do you think sent your ex-girlfriends to her?"

"It was you?"

"Of course. You wanted to find out if your girlfriend was a fighter as much as I did. We both know you can't possibly be with a woman who doesn't want to fight"

April was right. That's why I was relieved that Brooke was willing to fight. Scarlett closed the door and we walked into the living room.

"And what does Scarlett have to do with this?", I asked afterwards.

"I met with her two weeks ago. She told me about your new girlfriend, and that you didn't know if she would fight for you. I didn't want you to have to keep struggling with this, so I suggested sending Lottie to your girlfriend. Scarlett didn't seem convinced by the idea. She told me she had Brooke's address, but that she wanted to give you the time to find out if your girlfriend was a fighter first."

"Then how did you get the address?"

"I made her an offer she couldn't resist".

April told me that Scarlett knew I was a relationship person. Scarlett would never stop me from getting a girlfriend either. However, she missed the nights with me when I was in a relationship. Scarlett always had to fight for those nights. She had been especially frustrated when she had then lost the fight. Never again would she have a chance for another night as long as I was with the same woman. Scarlett wanted me to find the woman for life, but at the same time she didn't want to give up nights with me. April, as her best friend, knew about this dilemma. April told me that I could have a night with Scarlett four times a year if I was with April. In addition to that, there would also be a threesome from time to time, which April had always been closed to so far. In addition to that, the two would fight each other once a year. The winner of this fight would get a weekend with me. An incredible offer. I could understand why Scarlett couldn't resist.

I, on the other hand, was torn. I was excited about Brooke. I wanted to spend more time with her, and continue to see her fight. But April also piqued my interest again. She looked good, and seemed even stronger than before. Moreover, she seemed to be open to many new things in bed.

"Don't worry, you don't have to choose between me and your girlfriend...although I already think the decision should be pretty easy for you. I'll sort it out with Brooke personally, as befits a fighting girlfriend"

"So you're going to fight her?"

"We'll see, so I'd be up for it. Tell me about her"

I told April about Brooke's past fights. April seemed unimpressed, which didn't surprise me. After all, she defeated my first three ex-girlfriends in equally dominant fashion.

"She can fight. She can also use her body well, but I will still beat her," she said.

"I think we've talked enough, I think it's time to act. Provided that you agree that I will fight for you".

I thought about what to say. It felt like I was betraying my girlfriend if I asked April to fight for me.

"I think you definitely have a right to challenge my girlfriend".

"Very diplomatically put. I can tell by the look on your face that you can barely hold back from kissing me. Fortunately for you, however, that's exactly what I intend to do. We are now going to send Brooke a fighting message that she will never forget."

I noticed Scarlett pull out her smartphone. April pressed me against the wall. She undid my belt and rubbed my cock. April whispered to me and reminded me of all the fights she fought for me. She reminded me of her victories against my ex-girlfriends. April kissed me. She gave me a terrific handjob and kept looking at the camera. I feared that this video would reach Brooke. But there was nothing I could do, April was too good. April rubbed faster and finally made me come.

"I want Dean back. Either you let me have him, or we'll settle this with our fists," April said into the camera as I leaned against the wall, still exhausted.

Then Scarlett put down her smartphone.

"You can send it to his girlfriend right now"

"If she sees this, she'll break up with me".

"No, she won't. After this announcement, she will definitely want to fight me. She needs to know that I'm interested in you. And the video will only make the upcoming fight more brutal, which surely you should like."

"Oh yeah," I said, propping myself up from the wall.

April walked back over to me and took my cock in her hand.

"This cock will soon be mine again".

She kissed me, and then left Scarlett's apartment again. My ex-girlfriend had made a strong entrance. I couldn't wait to see her again.

2018/03/20- I drove back to my girlfriend's workplace in the afternoon to pick her up from there. Brooke's hate because of the video was only directed at April and Scarlett, to my relief. She wasn't thrilled that I wasn't pushing April away from me, but she believed me that none of this was coming from me.

Brooke arranged to talk to them in the park right after she saw the video. I didn't know what was coming. Would Brooke fight April already today? A fight between the two seemed inevitable.

Brooke and I walked down the main path of the park. We held hands and after a few minutes already saw Scarlett and April coming at us from the other direction.

Brooke charged right at the two of them. She continued to hold my hand tightly and I had to jog to keep up with her. Brooke didn't think to slow down, and the two massive bodies finally collided for the first time. Brooke pressed her forehead against April's. Brooke was undoubtedly trying to kill April with her gaze.

"Dean is mine," she said.

April smiled back, "We'll see about that."

They both engaged in a staredown while I could directly compare the two of them. It was still amazing to me how similar their physiques were. I couldn't wait to see these two women fight over me.

April turned away from Brooke and looked to me.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hey..." but Brooke interrupted me directly.

"Don't call my boyfriend sweetie".

"He won't be your boyfriend soon"

"You'll have to beat me for that first".

"I know" April replied simply.

"So it was you who sent all of Dean's ex-girlfriends my way?"

"That's right"

"I'm going to make you suffer for this"

"It was just a test to see if you were worthy enough"

"For what?"

"Well, to fight me"

"We can go straight to my apartment and fight"

"I would gladly take you up on that offer, but before you lose Dean to me I think you should still give Dean the fight you promised him".

April stepped back as Scarlett walked toward Brooke.

Brooke slapped her face, "You bitch just gave that bitch my address? You're going to pay for that."

Scarlett held her cheek, "You should have just made me a better offer. I still want to try some ideas in bed with him and tonight I'm going to try one of this ideas with him".

"You're going to spend your night in the hospital tonight".

Brooke looked her upcoming opponent in the eye for several more seconds until she turned back to me.

"Let's take them both to my apartment".

Brooke took my hand and walked with me ahead back to her apartment. Scarlett and April stayed behind us. Brooke had no interest in talking to either woman, so we didn't exchange a word as we walked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we had arrived in the hallway of Brooke's apartment. Scarlett and April went straight to the bathroom, probably to get Scarlett ready for the fight.

"I'm going to go into the bedroom to change," Brooke said.

"You're not going to fight in a pullover?"

"Scarlett looks like a woman who could give me a good fight. I will still beat her, but I don't want to sweat in this pullover."
I couldn't wait to finally see Brooke fight more freely.

I prepared the living room and moved the furniture aside. This was not necessary for the fights so far, but I expected a longer fight similar to Brooke. That's why I wanted to give both fighters more space. I positioned the couch so that I could see the whole room from there.
Brooke entered the living room wearing a black sports bra. Finally I could look at her upper body even in the fight, which was massive but still attractive. On the bottom, she was wearing a pair of shorts. Brooke showed more of her body, which also made her look more threatening. I couldn't blame Scarlett if she wanted to give up the fight after all.

A little later Scarlett entered the living room together with April. Scarlett decided for a similar outfit and presented herself in a sports bra and short sports pants. For me, her trained belly stood out. I already knew Scarlett's body very well, but again I was fascinated by her well-trained belly. Scarlett used her muscle mass in the fight and could bring with it already some acrobatic actions, which brought her opponents in distress. I couldn't wait to see Scarlett in action again against a massive woman.

April walked past Brooke and joined me on the couch.

But Brooke protested directly, "Oh no, you will not sit next to my boyfriend". Brooke grabbed a chair from the corner and placed it next to the couch.

"You're going to sit there"

April smiled at Brooke. She walked towards Brooke until the two were facing each other again. Once again, the two engaged in a staredown.

"Fine by me. Soon he'll be mine again anyway," April sat down on the placed chair.
Then my girlfriend walked up to Scarlett.

Scarlett throws her hair back and says "Oh sweetie, I'm so horny to beat this fat body".
"I'm going to crush your skinny body".

I was sure Scarlett Brooke's first real challenge would be. I remembered well Scarlett's fights against my first three ex-girlfriends. She was able to defeat, as well as April and Brooke, Lottie, Seray and Tasha, even though Scarlett had not dominated the fights as much as the other two women in the room.  However, she also had some victories against the women who followed Scarlett herself. Scarlett also had to fight April, both were close friends even before they knew me. Scarlett was able to fight back well, but even Scarlett didn't stand a chance against this massive violence. This fight was already several years ago, I was curious how Scarlett would now stand up to this type of woman.

Both look now again seriously into the eyes and delivered themselves a hot Staredown. Scarlett flexed her muscles in front of Brooke, but that didn't seem to impress Brooke.

"You can train all you want, I'm still stronger than you," Brooke said.

"Do you really believe that?".

"I'd beat you hands down in a test of strength".

"Ridiculous. I'll be happy to help you embarrass yourself in front of your boyfriend," said Scarlett.

Their hands interlocked.

"Wait. Let's make the duel more interesting," Scarlett said. "The winner gets to come up with a punishment for the loser".

"Fine by me," Brooke replied annoyed. Brooke was convinced of her superiority, so she didn't care what else Scarlett came up with.

My girlfriend had immense strength, which she could also channel into punches. Scarlett, however, trains at least three times as much as Brooke. I was excited to see who would win this showdown.

The trial of strength began. I could tell that Scarlett was putting in a lot more effort than Brooke. Scarlett tried to take Brooke to the wall, but Scarlett could not gain a single inch of distance. Brooke managed to hold her position, but it didn't seem to be easy for her to resist Scarlett's strength either. Again and again Scarlett tried to take a step forward, but Brooke didn't move an inch.

"You work out a lot, don't you?" groaned Brooke.

"Six times a week, bitch".

"I don't notice any of that."

Brooke seemed to have Scarlett so well under control that she allowed herself this provocation. But Scarlett once again gathered her strength and tried to push Brooke again. She actually managed to push Brooke's upper body so far away from her that Brooke took a step back. But many more steps were needed before Brooke would be up against the wall. I was impressed with Scarlett's success, I knew how much force was needed to push Brooke back just a few inches.

Within the next few minutes, it became apparent that Scarlett's small success would be the only one. Brooke was rooted to the spot and Scarlett was unable to push her back any further. Brooke seemed to be waiting for Scarlett's strength to wear off, and slowly my ex-girlfriend seemed to be slacking off as well.

Brooke began her offensive and within a few seconds pushed Scarlett back a step. Very quickly, more successes from Brooke followed, and not even a minute later, Scarlett was already against the wall. She seemed to have no strength left in her arms.

Scarlett had lost the test of strength. It was now up to Brooke to pick a punishment. I was curious to see what Brooke would choose.

"I told you I'd make you suffer. Your cxnt will never feel his cock again, but my knee will".

Brooke rammed her knee into Scarlett's cxnt three times before letting go of my ex-girlfriend. Scarlett fell to her knees and moaned.

Brooke walked up to me afterwards and put her hair back down.

She said, "That was easier than I thought. Apparently her daily workout only takes ten minutes".

I kissed my girlfriend. After that impressive show of strength, she deserved it.

-------------------------------------

Scarlett had recovered. She was still talking with April.

"Are you two done talking now, too?", Brooke was annoyed waiting for this fight to continue.

Scarlett hugged April, and walked back to the center of the room. She put her hair back and said "I'm ready."

Again, Scarlett tensed her muscles in front of Brooke, especially emphasizing her six-pack.

"You're serious? Your muscles didn't do you any good in the test of strength"

"They may not have made me win this test of strength, but I'm always sure to get the looks from your boyfriend with this six-pack".

Scarlett was right. Brooke seemed to know that, too.

"Fuck you. Let's see if your six-pack is still worth looking at after the fight."

"Try to prevail in the fight against me first before you formulate such threats".

Brooke followed Scarlett's request and punched Scarlett right in the face with her fist, causing Scarlett to stagger already. She shoved my ex-girlfriend against the wall and then turned her attention to Scarlett's stomach as announced. She smashed her fist against the rock hard muscles. This blow did not elicit a groan from Scarlett, and Scarlett was also able to smile away another blow against her six-pack.

"Fuck," Brooke must have expected Scarlett's belly to give way already after these blows.

This time, Scarlett's workout paid off. My ex-girlfriend took this opportunity and punched Brooke's belly herself this time. These blows made Brooke's belly flab, Brooke told me that she didn't feel blows to the belly much, to the disadvantage of Scarlett. My ex-girlfriend, however, did not stop and continued to focus on the belly. However, Brooke grabbed Scarlett by the scruff and threw her face-first against the wall. She punched Scarlett in the lower back. Then she grabbed Scarlett by the hair and rammed my ex-girlfriend's head into the wall.

Brooke turned my ex-girlfriend to face her and once again focused on Scarlett's stomach. Brooke fired several fists at my ex-girlfriend's defined belly, but again Scarlett was able to easily take these attempts to break the six-pack and easily broke free with a kick to Brooke's knee.

She quickly moved behind Brooke to slam her fists into her back. Scarlett seemed to actually cause pain to my girlfriend with this. Scarlett then kicked Brooke in the back of the knee, causing her to get this colossus on one knee. Scarlett hit Brooke in the back of the head. My ex-girlfriend then moved in front of Brooke, but before she could execute her next action, Brooke escaped the situation by sending Scarlett to the floor with a powerful shove.

Brooke got up and ran straight at Scarlett. Scarlett was just on her knees, and got Brooke's knee in her face.

She didn't give her a break and lifted her back to her feet. She threw Scarlett against the wall. Brooke wanted to smash her fist into her face, but Scarlett dropped to the side and dodged. Quickly, she crawled away from Brooke. She propped herself up on the dining room table to get back on her feet.

I was curious to see how else Scarlett was going to fight off this dominant woman. Scarlett had a strong trained body, but so far it wasn't helping her. Scarlett didn't get any more time to think of a new strategy, because Brooke went at Scarlett again with her massive body. My ex-girlfriend went straight on the offensive, this time trying punches to Brooke's head, but Brooke put those away with ease as well and grabbed her opponent again, throwing her against the window.

"Scarlett, kick to the back," Scarlett followed April's words and hit Brooke's stomach.

However, that only made Brooke unnecessarily angry, so she grabbed Scarlett's head and smashed it against the window. She put Scarlett's back against the wall again, and this time seemed to turn her attention back to Scarlett's stomach. I liked that Brooke didn't want to give up on breaking Scarlett's belly, yet I doubted she could do it. Brooke hit Scarlett's belly with her right fist, but Scarlett's muscles remained hard. Brooke struck with her left fist, and again Scarlett's stomach would not give way. My girlfriend didn't give up and struck again with her right, letting her left fist follow, but Scarlett's belly wouldn't be defeated. I could tell by Scarlett's face that Brooke's punches  were not causing her any pain. The muscles seemed to act like a shield. Scarlett was therefore easily able to free herself with a knee strike. Scarlett walked to the other side of the room to put distance between herself and Brooke again.

"Do the handstand," April called out to her. I knew immediately what April meant. I could still remember the fight between the two of them. Scarlett didn't seem to be able to stand up to April either, but with one move she put April in a bind. April was able to get out of it, but I assumed that Scarlett had perhaps revised this action over time.

Scarlett did a handstand in front of Brooke. Brooke didn't understand what Scarlett was doing. My ex-girlfriend was walking on hands closer and closer to my girlfriend, but Brooke seemed at a loss as to how to respond. Scarlett was facing Brooke. Just as my girlfriend was about to grab Scarlett's legs, Scarlett opened her legs and wrapped them around my girlfriend's stomach. She pulled herself up and grabbed Brooke's wrists. Then she laced the leg scissors shut and elicited a moan from my girlfriend.

Brooke directly tried to shake Scarlett off, but that only caused my girlfriend to lace the leg scissors tighter. The resulting pain weakened my girlfriend. Scarlett tensed her legs continuously. She additionally used the strength from her abdominal muscles to make the scissors even more painful. With her trained arms, Scarlett was able to control Brooke's upper body. It seemed like Scarlett had found a way to win this fight after all. Brooke was under her control.

Scarlett was highly focused, she knew that if she didn't pay attention this fight would be lost quickly.

After Scarlett had already hold the leg scissors for 5 minutes, even the tough Brooke could not stay on her feet and had dropped a knee. Scarlett remained focused and would not be dissuaded from her goal.

"That's it Scarlett, show this bitch that Dean is not hers," April shouted.

Brooke then dropped to her second knee, it looks like the fight is decided.

Scarlett could perform that leg scissors for hours, and after 20 minutes at the latest Brooke would probably be passed out from pain or have already given up.

"I told you you would despair of my trained body".

Brooke seemed helpless, but Scarlett's words made my girlfriend make one last attempt to free herself from those leg scissors.  Full of adrenaline and determined to teach Scarlett and April a lesson, she was able to lift one leg again. Scarlett noticed the danger and laced the leg scissors even tighter, but Brooke would not be stopped. Brooke was able to successfully get back up. Immediately, she set her sights on her glass table and ran into it with Scarlett ahead. Scarlett's back hit the sharp edge of the glass table. Scarlett let go and fell to the hardwood floor with a groan. Brooke fell to her knees and, like Scarlett, recovered from this intense offensive.

I had underestimated both Scarlett and Brooke during the fight. After Brooke had asserted herself so dominantly at the beginning of the fight, I had already written Scarlett off and had hoped that Brooke would not hurt her too much. But Scarlett had managed to put Brooke through the wringer with her hard training and defined body. I had never seen Brooke suffer like that in a fight. I had thought Brooke was as good as defeated, but she had managed to get out of the leg scissors again. I was curious to see which of the two would now win the fight.

Brooke stood back up at the same time as Scarlett, each watching the other. Both knew they couldn't make any mistakes now. Scarlett raised her fists, Brooke did the same. Scarlett walked towards Brooke, but instead of wanting to strike, she did a handstand again. Brooke noticed the danger and grabbed Scarlett's legs, she threw them away from her so Scarlett landed smoothly on her legs again. Scarlett was barely back on her feet when she caught a fist from Brooke. My girlfriend brought her rival back to the wall and punched Scarlett's stomach. Brooke wanted to conquer those abs. The hatred for Scarlett's pride in her muscles seemed huge. I didn't understand why Brooke would risk her victory just to prove to Scarlett that her six-pack wasn't as strong as she thought. She pounded away like crazy, but even though Scarlett was already exhausted, her stomach withstood the blows. Brooke struck again with her right fist, but there was no success in sight, that belly was way too strong.

"Fuck it," she dragged Scarlett away from the wall. Brooke lashed out landing a blow to Scarlett's cheek, sending her landing on the hardwood floor. Scarlett was in a hopeless situation. She tried to lift her lower body, to somehow manage to knock Brooke off balance. But Brooke weighed on her like a boulder, making it impossible for my ex-girlfriend to move. Several blows to Scarlett's face followed. Scarlett could barely breathe under the weight that sat on her. She was even less able to resist my girlfriend's offense. Each blow took my ex-girlfriend closer to unconsciousness.

But Brooke stopped her offensive. She wasn't going to end this fight with punches. Brooke took off her sports bra and her plump tits jiggled. She focused Scarlett's hands on the floor and looked her straight in the face.

"You've trained so much, but in the end you're like every other one of my rivals and end up under my tits. This is what you get now from your betrayal".

Brooke dropped her breasts onto Scarlett's face. Her huge breasts literally engulf Scarlett's head. My ex-girlfriend still seemed to struggle, but Brooke kept her under control. Scarlett lasted longer under Brooke's breasts than her previous opponents, but her movements slowed down as well.

After Scarlett stopped moving for several seconds, Brooke took her breasts off Scarlett's face. Scarlett was unconscious, Brooke had won this fight. She got back up and went to me first. She hugged me. I stroked her back and kissed her on the cheek. This was a fantastic fight.

After a short kiss, Brooke now turned her attention to April, who already got up from her chair to face the confrontation with Brooke.

"Your weak friend is defeated. Next it's your turn. Tell me where and when, and I'll be there".

"Next Saturday, at my home. Dean knows where I live, he'll take you there," April walked past my girlfriend and turned her attention to Scarlett.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom," my girlfriend said to me.

I took Brooke's hand. My girlfriend made it clear to my ex-girlfriend that the two of them should leave as soon as Scarlett woke up. Then we went to the bedroom.

--------------------------------------------

Victory sex with my girlfriend was different. She had beaten Scarlett, but was still angry. I couldn't complain, Brooke was even wilder than before, but still I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"What's wrong?"

"Didn't you see? April didn't care that I beat Scarlett. I thought I could at least intimidate her a little bit with that."

"You have to know that April defeated Scarlett a few years ago in the same dominant way. To be honest, the fight was shorter because April didn't focus on Scarlett's six-pack. But don't get me wrong, I really liked how you wanted to break Scarlett's six-pack, but April doesn't really see her best friend as a dangerous fighter."

"I still think she's arrogant," she said, settling into my arms.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 02:13:30 AM by pprct »