News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The wicked witch of Heaton Moor

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
The wicked witch of Heaton Moor
« on: September 21, 2022, 03:28:41 PM »
After more than a year of the pandemic it seemed that, as we moved into summer 2021, things were beginning to return to normal but, with Erica back in Germany, I was adapting to a new normal. Although most of the services at Marshall’s heath club were now available again, CLAWS meetings were still being held in the grounds of Jay’s manor and were still limited to the senior boxing tournament. But things were definitely looking up.

Six months later than originally planned the way was now clear for my fight with Mandy, but it wasn’t just going to be me. Terri and I had both received an email from Sian telling us the conditions that Mandy had set on our encounter. Disappointed and frustrated by her defeat by Terri the previous September, Mandy was looking to take on both of us the same weekend.

Mandy’s proposal was quite simple; she would take on Terri on the Saturday and me on the Sunday. The winner of each match could decide the forfeit to be paid by the loser, which would be paid an hour after the match. We would wrestle using NBFC rules, somewhat closer to cat fighting than the stricter CLAWS rules. Evie would be our referee for these fights. To make things fair I would also fight on the Saturday. I had a choice of opponents; Sian, who I hadn’t fought in 34 years, or Evie, who I’d never had the pleasure of facing. After a little soul searching, I opted for the platinum blonde, denying Sian her chance of a rematch with me.

A date was set for early July and Terri and I travelled together, just the two of us, to face the big blonde bitch at Sian’s farm. The government had indicated that by the time of our trip we would be at ‘step 4’ of their plan and we would be free of restrictions. In practice the boffins delayed step 4 by a couple of weeks so our trip north was a minor infringement of the rules. None the less we decided to go ahead.

I was pleased that Terri offered to drive. Her little Toyota wasn’t in the same league as Erica’s Audi or Jan’s BMW but it was a damned sight more comfortable than my old Renault van and I’m not even sure the van would have survived the 5 hour journey. She picked me up from the shop around 10am. I’d told my sister and business partner, Carrie, what I was up to. She doesn’t approve of my fighting but she lets me because I’m her big sister and she loves me. I said my goodbyes to her, promising to be back on Monday evening and not to get hurt (Who was I kidding? For all I knew Mandy might beat the crap out of me.) and off we went.   

Terri was in a very upbeat mood as we set out that Friday morning. Two weeks earlier she had scored a convincing third round knockout win over Ildiko, the girl considered the biggest threat to her senior boxing crown, and was now leading the tournament on six points. Knockout defeats for Emily and Donna meant that Terri had twice the number of points of her nearest rivals. On the drive up she didn’t mention her impending bout with Mandy but assured me she was confident of beating Emily in next round of the tournament.

Time passed quickly on the journey as we chatted about this and that and shared our tastes in music, I’m pleased to say we like the same stuff. It seemed no time at all before we were driving up the track to Sian’s farmhouse (although it was actually just after 3pm). On hearing the approaching car, Sian and Shannon rushed out to meet us and Terri enjoyed some precious moments being welcomed back into her adopted family.

It was a beautiful afternoon and, for a while, we sat on the patio outside the farm house enjoying cool drinks and admiring the view over the hills before Sian said:

“I’m sorry to have to put you both to work but we’ve had guests over the past few days so we haven’t had time to put the ring up. Would you mind helping us out?”

Terri smiled at her friend and said: “I thought you’d probably need some help, that’s why I persuaded Ellen that we should leave early.”

“And I thought it was just because you wanted to see Sian as soon as possible.” I joked.

We all laughed and then Shannon led us through to the barn. Mother and daughter had got everything out of storage but the task of assembling the ring really needed four people. Sian had acquired it years before from the gym where the NBFC had been based. It was probably fifty or sixty years old and, having been assembled and disassembled so many times, put up a bit of a fight. Eventually, after almost two hours, we managed to get the side frames, cross members and supporting joists together and put the boards on top. By that time we’d all worked up a bit of a sweat and Sian proposed another drinks break before making the final push to fit the canvas and ropes.

As we sat on the patio again Terri said: “Sian, there has to be an easier way of doing this – have you ever thought about getting a new ring?”

“I’ve suggested it many times but mum isn’t interested.” said Shannon.

“Yes, I know, it’s a pain in the arse,” said Sian, “but we don’t use it that often and it has…sentimental value for me, so many good memories…”

I watched the redhead’s expression as a dreamy look crossed her features. The she shook her head and said: “No, that ring is as much a part of this family as you are Terri, I’ve no plans to change it.”

“Oh thanks, my lover.” said Terri indignantly. “So, I mean nothing more to you than an old wrestling ring.”

Then she smiled as Sian reached across and buried her face in her cleavage, mumbling: “You are so special to me.”

“Okay, enough of this.” Said Terri, pushing Sian away and getting to her feet, “Let’s finish putting this damned ring up and then we can relax in your hot tub.”

The rest of us needed no further invitation and by seven-thirty we had the ring up and were all relaxing in the tub together. When I’d arrived here 10 months ago with Jan and Jill I’d felt like a complete outsider. Now, here in the hot tub with Terri, Sian and Shannon I felt like family – something Sian was keen to assure me I most definitely was.

After an hour or so in the tub we enjoyed a pleasant supper and sat chatting for a while before turning in. With fights arranged for the next day and remembering our night time antics last year I was a bit worried about the sleeping arrangements but Sian quickly dispelled any concerns I had:

“Ladies, much as I would love to enjoy your company tonight, I suggest we put business before pleasure. I’ve put you both in separate rooms so that you can get a good night’s sleep. I won’t bother you…and neither will Shannon!”

Shannon looked a bit miffed at that last bit but shrugged, I had no doubt she was itching to get back into bed with her ‘big sister’ Terri – and if I’m honest, so was I.

“There’ll be plenty of time for loving after the fighting.” Said Sian firmly. And that was that, we made our way to our separate rooms and, while I can’t speak for the others, I had the best night’s sleep I’d had in ages.

We were all up bright and early the next morning. It was a beautiful summer’s day and everyone seemed to be benefiting from the sunshine and fresh air. With the ring already set up, once the morning chores on the farm were done and breakfast was over, we had several hours to kill before Mandy and Evie were due to arrive. As we sat chatting in the kitchen Shannon suggested to Terri that the two of them take the horses for a ride. Not being a horsey person, I was a bit surprised at the idea.

“Terri, don’t forget you’re fighting this afternoon – is this wise?”

“It’ll be fine.” She said in response, “Yes, please Shannon, it’ll be nice to get back into the saddle.”

Shannon reassured me: “Riding is a good warm up exercise, it helps to shake you out and loosen you up. I often going riding a few hours before I fight.”

Sian concurred: “It’s quite special. Good for mind and body. It’s a shame you don’t ride. It would be lovely for the four of us to ride together in the hills. Have you ever tried?”

“No.” I replied, “I’ve watched people riding on the beach but it’s not something that appeals to me.”

“Oh, the beach is one thing but up here it’s different.” Said Shannon, “You should try it. Next time you visit I’ll take you over to Sarah’s and start you with a gentle trek into the hills.”

I thanked her, still a little uncertain about the offer, and she headed out to the stable to prepare the two horses that she and her mother kept.

“I suppose you’ll be wanting to borrow my riding boots and pants?” Sian asked Terri.

“Oh yes please, they should still fit me.” Said Terri.

“Of course, they will, if anything you’ve lost a few pounds since you last wore them.”

With that Sian disappeared and reappeared a few minutes later with a pair of black riding boots and a pair of tan jodhpurs, which she placed on a chair back. Terri stood up, kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her jeans. For a moment she stood in the middle of the kitchen in just her white cotton knickers and a plain white tee shirt with “F*ck Me” emblazoned on it. Sian looked her up and down and said: “Well I would…”

“Me too!” I added. Terri bent down to pull on the jodhpurs, pointing her big sexy bum at me in the process.

“Like what you see, Ellen?” Called Sian across the room.

“Oh yes.” I replied as Terri straightened up and her knicker clad arse disappeared under the riding pants.

“Well just remember I saw her first.” Said Sian with a chuckle.

“Now, now ladies, I don’t want you two fighting over an old trollope like me.” Said Terri as she sat down and started pulling on the boots. Before I could reply Sian glanced out of the window and said:

“Here comes Shannon with the horses, are you ready Terri?”

Terri stood up, adjusted the seat of her pants and the three of us walked out into the courtyard leaving Terri’s jeans and shoes still in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Shannon led the two horses across the courtyard, handed the reins of one to Terri and quickly mounted the other one. I didn’t know Shannon as a child but, like every doting mother, Sian’s house was decorated with photographs of her daughter from an early age. Pictures of Shannon as a baby, Shannon as a toddler, Shannon in school uniform. Shannon the teenager riding her horse, Shannon graduating and Shannon in her park ranger’s uniform, adorned most walls of the farm house. From each picture the raven haired, vaguely Romany, beauty stared out – it was clear from an early age that Shannon would be the stunning woman she’d grown into.

One picture I was particularly attracted to showed Shannon around four or five years old on the beach holding Terri’s hand. I’m embarrassed to admit it, but it was the image of a young Terri in cut-off jeans and a crop top, her breasts proud and her nipples straining at the fabric of her top, that first attracted me.

But while Terri was staring down at her charge, avoiding eye contact with the photographer, the young wild child was starting directly at the lens. Even at that age she radiated an untameable beauty. Now, sat high on horseback, her long hair flowing free, the thirty-two-year-old looked every part the romantic heroine. As I watched her, I wondered how many young men in the area had had their hearts broken when they discovered that, like her mother, she preferred partners of her own sex?

One of the most important of those now pulled herself into the saddle of the other horse. Perhaps a little less elegant than Shannon, but still stunning in her own way, Terri also cut a commanding figure as the two women turned their horses and set out from the farm across the fields.

With the girls riding off into the distance Sian and I settled on the patio to chat. I thanked her for making the barn available for the weekend, realising she was probably turning away paying guests and potential booking on the barn to accommodate us.

“Oh, it’s not a problem.” She said, “People are getting out again but it’s mainly campers, there’s less enthusiasm for bed and breakfast right now. We don’t do much tent camping anymore as there are several campsites nearby and, under current rule, the camping barn is still off limits.”

“What about your reception and party business?”

“Well right now the barn is still off limits as well, that’s why we have that…” She indicated the large open tent like construction in one of the nearby fields.

“Yes, I was wondering about that – what is it?”

“It’s called a Sperry tent, it’s a cross between a wigwam and marquee and, for Covid purposes, it counts as a covered awning so you can have a reception for up to thirty people under it. We’ve rented it for weddings and the like but it wasn’t booked this weekend, which is why I was happy for you to come.”

“Rented? That can’t be cheap.”

“Cheaper than you might think. Most of the cost is in the erection and disassembly. We’ve got it for the summer for not much more than it would have cost for a single weekend. Eight strapping young lads put it up for us about six weeks ago. Shannon took quite a shine to one of them, perhaps she’s not as single sex as I thought she was.”

Sian laughed again. From what I know of her I’d be surprised if Shannon fancied a man between her legs but you could say the same about me and I’m not sure that if the right man came along, I’d turn him down.   

Remembering how our opponent this weekend had stormed out of our gathering ten months ago I asked her about Mandy and if she’d seen much of her lately. Her reply was frank, if less than reassuring:

“To be honest, Ellen, I haven’t seen her since last September either. You have to bear in mind that restrictions up here were much tougher in the autumn and winter than they were for you down south. While you and Terri were able to fight, albeit without an audience, nothing was possible up here – even the underground circuit was on hold. It’s only the last couple of months that people have been able to get out and about again and we still haven’t been able to have a proper NBFC meet. Unlike CLAWS we don’t have any members with their own manor houses.”

She smiled at her veiled reference to Jay Marchant. The two hadn’t spoken in over thirty years until Paige had brought them together on-line at Christmas time. Jay’s profuse apology to her former club mate had broken the ice and I felt sure that it wouldn’t be too long before Sian made her way south to renew old acquaintances.

The horses returned around midday and the girls certainly seemed happy. Sian arranged a very light salad lunch. “Not too much for you two, you don’t want indigestion.” She said in a matronly manner.

After lunch we waited for our opponents to arrive with growing anticipation. I felt Terri had drawn the short straw going up against Mandy first. The big blonde would be fresh and, given how close she’d come to losing last time, Terri would have her work cut out. Even so I was curious to know what forfeit Terri had in mind in the event she did win. I’d asked her on the drive up but she’d refused to tell me. As far as my fight was concerned, I had no idea what to expect. I’d only seen Evie in action once, against Jan the year before. She was clearly a competent fighter, she’d been a pro in her youth and definitely had the edge on Jan that day, so she could be a handful. The important thing was to pace myself. This wasn’t about Evie, it didn’t matter whether I won or lost to her, I was here to get my revenge on Mandy for taking my title all those years ago.

Evie arrived just after 1pm. Last time she’d been Jane’s passenger. This time she was in her own car, an Audi R3 not dissimilar to the one my Erica used to drive. She was as bouncy and bubbly as I remembered her, hugging everyone in sight and talking nineteen to the dozen while we waited for the main attraction to arrive.

It seemed Mandy wasn’t the most punctual of people and it was nearly quarter to two before the gold MX-5 made its way into the farm yard bearing the woman who would face Terri just fifteen minutes later.

“Afternoon ladies,” Called Mandy as she slowly prised herself out of the tiny sports car. Never the smallest of women, the 55-year-old blonde had clearly gained a few pounds over the winter, probably more fat than muscle, and last year’s XL was now an XXL. UK ladies dress sizes probably a 24 to Terri’s 14-16. The simple white mini dress she was wearing barely contained her heaving flesh as she wandered over to us and greeted us with a series of air kisses and elbow bumps, which had become the norm over the past year or so.

After a couple of minutes of idle chat Mandy said: “Ladies, shall we get on with the matter in hand?”

Sian replied: “Yes, of course, did you want to come into the house to change?”

“No need,” Said Mandy, “Evie and I can strip off in the barn, can’t we Evie?”

“If that’s easiest.” Said Evie.

“Well then, give us five minutes and we’ll meet you there.” Said Sian, ushering us back into the house and up to our rooms where we stripped and, in my case at least, had a final pee before slipping on our robes. We gathered in the kitchen and walked across the courtyard into the barn to be confronted with two piles of clothes in the anti-room, Evie’s neatly folded on a chair and Mandy’s white dress, bra, knickers and heels scattered across the floor. ‘Tramp’ I thought to myself.

Slipping off our robes the four of us walked into the arena to find Evie and Mandy already in the ring. Standing in the red corner Mandy looked huge. Although only 5’4” tall she was big all over, probably about 44c-36-48 and must have weighed a good 200lbs. Love handles and puppy fat concealed her nether regions and cellulite clung to her thighs but she still looked formidable. By contrast Terri, although five inches taller, looked positively tiny. As Sian had remarked earlier, she’d lost a bit of weight over the winter and was probably now little more than 150lbs. Demure and sexy Terri verses the blonde battle axe – it would definitely be a case of beauty and the beast.

Before the fighting started Evie reminded us all that we were fighting under NBFC rules today. This was an important consideration, particularly for those of us used to wrestling under the stricter CLAWS rules. While CLAWS rules were very much about wrestling NBFC rules were laxer, allowing for an element of cat fighting. As well as fighting nude, NBFC fights were ‘submissions only’ and hair pulling a closed fist punches were allowed. Although scratching and biting were illegal, referees often turned a blind eye to minor infringements. Another difference was that unlike CLAWS, where a fighter’s knees must leave the canvas before an opponent can attack following a count, at the NBFC picking up your opponent off the mat was totally acceptable. Like CLAWS the fights were best of five falls but with no time limit.

With everyone reminded of the rules, the girls returned to their corners and, at a nod from Evie, Shannon sounded the bell to start the fight.

I don’t think any of us could have predicted what happened next. At the sound of the bell Mandy launched herself across the ring and flattened poor Terri before she even made it out of her corner. What followed was five minutes of the most brutal beat down I think I’ve ever witnessed. Terri’s a tough and powerful fighter but Mandy was raging and, with her huge weight advantage, she just destroyed our girl. NBFC rules didn’t help as Mandy could throw Terri around by her hair and simply haul her to her feet every time she went down.

Terri never got a chance to fight back. Throws, postings, slams, clotheslines, punches to the face and tits, over the knee back breakers, elbow and leg drops across the body, pussy stomps and kicks – you name it and Terri was subjected to it. At one point Mandy even pulled her to her feet by her nipples.

Terri had no answer, she just had to endure it. Her cries of pain, moans and sobs echoed around the barn until Mandy decided she was wearing herself out and needed to take a break. She hauled the groggy brunette to her feet for the umpteenth time and delivered a forearm to the tits that put our girl on her back again. Then she grabbed Terri’s ankles and delivered a savage pussy stomp before turning her over and trapping the poor brunette in a Boston crab, bringing her full weight to bear on the smaller woman’s back. Finally able to submit, Terri frantically tapped out screaming: “Oh gawd! my back! Stop! Stop! You’re breaking my back!”

Evie signalled for the bell and told Mandy to release the hold, which she reluctantly did after Evie threatened to disqualify her.

For the next minute Mandy stood in her corner, catching her breath and taking a drink of water, while poor Terri lay on her side in the middle of the ring, sobbing gently and desperately trying to collect herself.

The downside of NBFC rules is that you can’t just give up. You can’t just lie down and be counted out unless your opponent allows you to. And Mandy wasn’t about to let Terri off that lightly. I knew there was bad blood between these two. I’d witnessed their fight the previous September and Stacey had told me about the incident between them when I fought Mitzi here a few years ago, Sian had also told me about other fights they’d had. Plus, of course, Terri had replaced Mandy as Sian’s lover all those years ago.

Mandy had good reason to hate Terri, but I really wasn’t prepared for the brutality she displayed. When the bell sounded for the start of the second fall she crossed to the centre of the ring, hauled the unfortunate brunette to her feet by one of her pigtails and punched her hard in the belly. Terri dropped to her knees clutching her middle and Mandy delivered a knee to her jaw, knocking her onto her back.

Once again, the big blonde hauled the dazed brunette to her feet and the next two minutes followed the pattern of the first fall. The only difference being that Terri was finding it harder and harder to stay on her feet so Mandy switched from postings and clothesline to slams and stops, occasionally allowing Terri to get to her hands and knees before hauling her to her feet for more punishment.

After two minutes Mandy carried Terri to a corner and hooked her legs over the middle rope, spreading her wide before repeatedly driving her knee into the brunette’s pussy. As Terri’s head rolled Mandy lifted her out of the corner, allowing her to drop to the mat for a moment before hoisting her onto her shoulder and parading around the ring, holding our girl by her chin.

Terri flailed desperately for a moment or two but there was nothing she could do. The hold was putting an enormous strain on her already weakened back. After a few seconds she frantically waved her hands to indicate her submission. Evie acknowledged the submission, signalling by tapping her left shoulder with her right hand. Shannon rang the bell but Mandy continued to parade Terri around the ring until Evie confronted her: “She’s submitted, Mandy, now let her go.”

Mandy shrugged and, unceremoniously, tossed the broken brunette to the mat before returning to her corner. Terri lay in a heap on the canvas desperately trying to recover as the seconds ticked away to the start of the third fall.

When the bell sounded for the fall, she didn’t even attempt to move. Mandy peeled her off the canvas, hoisted her above her head and threw the poor woman to the mat. Terri lay flat on her back, unmoving, as Mandy climbed onto the middle rope and launched herself at the prone brunette. 200 pounds of flabby white flesh landed on top of our girl, crushing any remaining resistance and leaving her out cold. Pushing herself to her hands and knees Mandy looked at Evie and said:

“Count her out.”

Terri just lay there as Evie counted to ten, only the motion of her breasts indicating she was still breathing. Sian was quickly in the ring and, after failing to rouse her friend, shouted at Shannon to fetch smelling salts from the kitchen.

Shannon was gone and back in a flash. Anyone looking down from the hills would have got an eyeful of the raven-haired beauty’s naked body as she clearly didn’t waste time grabbing a robe to run across the courtyard.

After a minute or so Sian finally managed to rouse Terri but she was clearly in a bad way.  All this time Mandy had been sitting in her corner watching the increasingly concerned Sian. Now with Terri conscious, although far from recovered, Mandy revealed her forfeit. She smirked as she announced:

“In one hour’s, time Terri will fight Sian, with Shannon as referee. Ladies, you will pull no punches and Shannon, you must referee fairly. The winner will fuck the loser with this…”

With that she brandished an aluminium dildo with some rather unpleasant looking hard spines around the tip. Not spikes as such but certainly something I wouldn’t want rubbing the inside of my pussy. Mandy knew the domestic situation at the farm. Terri and Sian had been lovers and Terri had helped bring Sian’s daughter, Shannon, into the world. Shannon, for her part, regarded Terri as a sister. This fight would pitch lovers against each other while forcing Shannon to both watch and judge the battle. In setting this challenge Mandy showed what a sadistic bitch she can be.

The reaction she got was everything Mandy could have hoped for. Shannon looked daggers at the fat blonde and cursed her under her breath, Terri, already in a bad way, simply closed her eyes in resignation and Sian implored her former lover to reconsider the ‘punishment’. Mandy, of course, was not to be moved.

“I’m going to enjoy watching this,” she said. “In the meantime, let’s have some more entertainment.”

That was the cue for me to get to grips with Evie and to grips we most certainly got. Wrestling Evie was one of the most sensual, tactile experiences of my wrestling career.  Terri remained in the ring recovering for another five minutes before being helped out by Sian. The two of them sat quietly on the hay bales by the blue corner, Sian with her arm around her friend and Terri resting her head on Sian’s shoulder, as Evie, Shannon and I climbed into the ring and Mandy settled her fat arse on some bales a distance away from the farmer and her friend.

Little was said in the way of preliminaries, we knew what we were there for and we knew the rules, and there was no starting bell. Shannon simply said “fight” and we locked up. Gaining the upper hand, I took Evie to the mat in a side headlock and that’s pretty much where we stayed, applying hold after hold, neither of us managing to secure a submission or get her opponent in trouble but both of us getting hot, sweaty and turned on by the physical contact.

After about 20 minutes Evie trapped me in a grape vine, spreading my legs and pushing her tits into my face while snaking her free right hand behind her and into my snatch. Her fingers went to work on my clit and, boy, did they work. I thought Jan was good but Evie was in a league of her own. I have never felt so aroused by a woman playing with my bits. It wasn’t long before I experienced the most powerful orgasm I’d had in years.

“OH!...MY!...GOD!” I cried as a vast wave of sexual tension broke over me.

I had been finger fucked before, by some of the best in the business, but nothing prepared me for the orgasm Evie gave me. I was dizzy. Everything was spinning. I was tingling all over. My body was out of control. I was on my back. I was moaning and weeping with pleasure. Somewhere in the far distance I could hear a female voice counting and then a bell ringing. What was that all about? Oh yes, the fight. Had I lost or won? Did it really matter? Fuck no. Please Evie, please. Do that again I beg you.

As the haze of euphoria slowly subsided, I opened my eyes and started into the face of Evelyn Walker standing over me, her feet either side of my breasts.

“Did you enjoy that, Miss Shaw?” She asked.

“Oh yes, Miss Walker, that was amazing.” I managed.

“Good girl, now you just lie there and help me out.”

With that she knelt down and proffered her pussy to my mouth. I licked hungrily and it was long before she announced her own orgasm with a long, slow moan. She leant back and re-inserted her fingers in my snatch and I was soon lost in a cloud of pleasure again. After that we became completely oblivious to our companions in the room and, for the next twenty minutes or so, just concentrated on pleasuring each other.

Enjoyable as it was to be fucked by Evie, it couldn’t last forever. Eventually Shannon climbed into the ring and interrupted us, saying: “Save some for other people, Ellen.”

I wasn’t quite sure what she meant but she was right, we were being rather selfish. Soon the hour was up and we were back to the serious matter of Mandy’s forfeit. Terri had recovered somewhat from her beating but was still sitting quietly in a corner of the barn away from everyone else and looking sadly downcast. I walked over to her and asked:

“You okay honey?” She looked up at me and smiled a sad smile:

“As okay as I can be after that beating.” She replied, wincing slightly.

As the hour drew to a close Mandy’s voice broke the relative silence of the room:

“Okay ladies, let’s have you. This is to be a serious fight. No pussying around. I want to see the pair of you showing your animal side.”

Reluctantly the two friends made their way to the opposite corners of the ring while Shannon stood in the centre, almost on the brink of tears. She didn’t bother with a briefing, these ladies knew the rules, she simply signalled Evie to ring the bell and the pair squared off and locked up.

For the next few minutes they wrestled, but the action was half-hearted at best and it was clear Terri was neither in the mood for a fight or a fit state to have one. Poor Terri, on a good day Sian would be no match for her but she was a broken woman and the girl from Ulster was running rings around her. Shannon was doing her best to referee but every blow either combatant struck made her wince. From outside the ring Mandy continued to shout her instructions, demanding more violence and aggression towards the brunette:

“Come on Sian, stop playing around, hurt the bitch. Twist her tits off. She deserves nothing less.”

To be fair, for someone who’d taken such a beating earlier, Terri put up a good fight. But eventually it was all too much for her. After about twenty minutes of action and with Sian leading by two submissions to one, a posting followed by a body check dumped the dazed brunette on her arse in her own corner. As Shannon counted over her a tell-tale puddle of golden liquid began to form beneath Terri’s buttocks and she burst into tears.

When Shannon reached ten, Sian ran across the ring and bent down to cuddle and console her weeping friend. Mandy viewed the scene with silent satisfaction before walking over to Sian and proffering the dildo.

“Come on Sian, time to fuck your girlfriend senseless.”

Sian stood up and reluctantly accepted the cold, hard sex toy from the blonde.

“But wait,” Said Mandy, “You can’t fuck her in a puddle of piss. Come here tiny tears.” With that she grabbed Terri by the hair and hauled her to the centre of the ring where she threw her down roughly on her back. She then planted her feet either side Terri’s head, giving the brunette a full view of her fat arse and pussy. She bent down, grabbed Terri’s ankles and lifted her legs in the air, spreading her legs, angling her pussy for easy access.

“Please, no!” Whimpered Terri.

“Shut the fuck up,” Said the blonde, towering over her, “you’re lucky I don’t piss in your face, or worse. Now fuck her, Sian Ryan, fuck her good and proper.”

Sian strapped on the dildo and knelt down, her thighs against Terri’s upturned buttocks.

“Sorry Terri.” Said Sian, as she gentle inserted the dildo into her friend.

“Oh! My! Gawd!” Screamed Terri as the weapon penetrated, the spines on the end scratching her most sensitive parts.

“Go on! Hump her hard.” Commanded Mandy. Sian began to rhythmically pound Terri’s pussy, each stroke extracting a cry of pain from the brunette. After a few strokes, satisfied that Sian was keeping her part of the bargain, Mandy released Terri’s legs, allowing her to place her feet on the mat and Sian to get on top of her, and stepped to one side to watch the action. As the humping continued Terri couldn’t help herself and her cries slowly turned from pain to pleasure and, ultimately, ecstasy as she peaked.

Sian withdrew the sex toy. There were clear signs of blood on the tip. Blood from Terri’s most sensitive regions. In her post-coital state Terri rolled onto her side, her hands clutching her abused sex and began sobbing uncontrollably. Sian quickly cast off the strap-on and knelt over her friend, doing her best to comfort her.

“Well done ladies, congratulations on an excellent show.” Said Mandy, “Next time you want a good kicking, Terri Brooks, you know where to find me. Who knows? I might even fuck you myself.”

“Fuck you, Mandy!” Cried Shannon. “I hope you’re satisfied.”

“Not if I fuck you first, Shannon Ryan. Be careful what you wish for. Ladies, I’ll see you tomorrow of the destruction of Ellen Shaw.”

And with that she climbed out of the ring and walked out of the barn leaving Evie and myself speechless while Shannon and Sian helped Terri to her feet and out of the ring. After a few minutes we put on our robes and left the barn. We were just in time to see the gold MX-5 disappearing down the farm track. We crossed back to the farm house where Sian helped Terri up to the bedrooms and Shannon offered Evie and myself a drink. We both excepted the stiff brandy she offered and sat in silence on the patio. After that display, like everyone else, we were in a state of shock.

“Your turn tomorrow, Ellen.” Said Evie, “I wish you luck. Just remember, the rules are different here. Make the most of that.”

She finished her drink, said her goodbyes to Shannon and myself and headed home.

That night the atmosphere in the snug after supper was subdued to say the least. I think everyone was still stunned by the way in which Mandy had destroyed Terri and the penalty she had been forced to pay.

Terri herself seemed shellshocked, whether from the beating she received from Mandy of the abuse from the dildo it was hard to know. She had hardly touched her food, unusual for a girl with such a healthy appetite, and stared vacantly into the empty hearth. Sian was distraught at the suffering she’d been forced to subject her friend too. Every time Terri made eye contact with her, tears welled up and she mouthed her apologies. Shannon, for her part, simply sat quietly brooding in her majestic, wild beauty.

Seeing my friends in the state of despondency just hardened by resolve to teach the fat bitch a lesson the next day. But how? She had destroyed Terri in less than ten minutes. I was five years older than Terri and she could beat me two times out of three. All I had in terms of an advantage was that I was five to ten pounds heavier than Terri, but that still left me a good forty pounds lighter that Mandy. None the less I was determined to beat the fat bitch and exact suitable revenge for my friends. I’d come here for the rematch I’d been denied years ago, a simple fight between two keen enthusiasts. What Mandy had done today had turned that into a personal crusade. I wanted to pay her back for the suffering she’d caused these sweet, sweet people. When Sian and Terri announced they were having an early night I boldly assured them:

“Don’t worry, I’ll beat the fat bitch tomorrow and I’ll see that you have your revenge.” I sounded more convincing than I felt.

After the others had gone Shannon crossed the room and sat next to me on the settee and we had a friendly cuddle. She seemed genuinely concerned. What she’d seen today had shocked her. We sat side by side, my arm over her shoulder, her arm around my waist and her head resting on my shoulder. She glanced up at me and said:

“Ellen, promise me you won’t do anything stupid tomorrow. Don’t let her hurt you unnecessarily. I know you want to win but you’ve seen how strong she is. If she’s hurting you badly just submit or stay down or whatever. I don’t want to see you end up like Terri.”

“And I don’t want to know what sort of forfeit she has planned for me if I lose. Knowing her, she’ll probably want me to box you. You can box, can’t you?”

“Not really, I’m more of a wrestler and cat fighter.”

“Well let’s hope that doesn’t happen then, the last thing I want to be doing is punching your pretty face.”

She gave me a squeeze. I turned my head and kissed her full on the lips. I felt my temperature rise and my hand went instinctively to the waist band of her jeans. She quickly pushed it away:

“No Ellen. After you’ve avenged my family. Now get some rest, you need to be at your best tomorrow.”

With that she headed for her room, leaving me alone in the snug to pleasure myself at the thought of her before heading to my own bed. As I passed Terri’s room, I could hear gentle sobbing and Sian’s voice whispering “there, there” over and over again. I was worried. Terri seemed to be a broken woman. I’d never seen her like this. Even when she lost fights, she was usually philosophical about it and came back more determined than ever. I sincerely hoped that would be the case here. Not least because if, no, when I won tomorrow, she would have an important role to play in Mandy’s forfeit.

I can’t say I slept well that night. Images of Mandy’s destruction of Terri haunted me. To reassure myself I kept reminding myself that, unlike Terri, I had no history with Mandy so she had no reason to hate me like she clearly did Terri.

Mandy and I had met once before, thirty-three years ago, and it had been an easy victory for her. She had no reason to believe that our second encounter wouldn’t go the same way. With her anger at Terri spent she’d just wrestle me in the usual way, wouldn’t she?

Well, even if she did, I’d have my work cut out. I may be a bit bigger than Terri these days but Mandy still out weighed me by about 40 pounds and she’s almost four years my junior. As far as I know Mandy is the only person who never lost a match at CLAWS. She only fought there five times but she knocked out every opponent she faced. Her record at the NBFC since hasn’t quite as flawless but she’s only lost a handful of matches and only three people; Evie, Terri and Mitzi, have ever beaten her.

At breakfast I was pleased to see that Terri had regained some of her sparkle and was laughing and joking with Shannon again. Sister? Aunt? Surrogate father? It was hard to know exactly how Shannon viewed Terri. The one thing that was certain was that she loved her dearly, the previous day must have been traumatic for both of them.

Watching them together hardened my resolve. I’d come here because I had unfinished business with Mandy but the past twenty-four hours had changed things. Now it was personal, this was my family and I was determined to avenge them.

Evie arrived around mid-morning, keen to know how Terri was and pleased to see her almost back to her usual self. Then we settled in and waited for the queen bitch to arrive. It was a gorgeous summer’s day and we all sat on the patio, drinking herbal tea and admiring the stunning views as the clocked ticked towards 2pm.

Once again Mandy cut it fine, arriving just fifteen minutes before ‘fight time’ and, just as the previous day, she was all sweetness and light, greeting everybody warmly as if nothing had happened.

Finally, we were in the ring facing each other. Once again Evie reminded us of the rules. I had wanted to have my rematch with Mandy using the CLAWS rules as they were the first time we’d fought but Mandy had insisted that she fought Terri and myself using the current NBFC rules. In both cases the matches are the best of five falls or a 10 count for a knockout and both are fought nude. The main differences between the two are that CLAWS matches were fought over eight three-minute rounds with one-minute breaks and allowed both submissions and three count pins whereas NBFC matches are unlimited, submissions only matches with one-minute breaks between falls.

I can only assume Mandy preferred the unlimited time and no holds barred format. Certainly based on the way she treated Terri she did – but that could work both ways. Was it just me or did I hear a certain emphasis in Evie’s voice when she talked about closed fist punches being allowed?

The bell rang and, much to my relief, Mandy came out slowly, hands raised ready to lock up. We circled briefly before locking up, elbow and shoulder. She quickly took me to the mat in a side headlock, bringing her weight to bear on my neck. She was both strong and heavy and it was all I could do to roll her off me and break free.

The last time we’d fought she’d been 23 to my 26 and we’d been about the same weight. We should have been evenly matched but she ran rings around me, just as she had all her previous opponents. I never got a look in. She got a submission in the second round, a pin in the third and knocked me out in the fifth.

Now here we were again. Her 55 to my 59 but also about 40lbs heavier than me. No rounds, no pins and she seemed as tough as ever. I needed a strategy and I didn’t have one. I’m a big girl, I rarely take on opponents who are bigger than me and when I do, I usually lose.

I rolled away from her and we came to our feet and locked up again. This time I got the upper hand. Grabbing her left arm and getting her into a hammer lock I forced her to her knees. As I moved to grab her right arm, she shot her elbow back into my pussy. I released the arm lock and staggered back into a corner clutching my love box.

For a moment she knelt in the centre of the ring with her back to me, massaging her arm, while I did the same to my battered pussy. As she got to her feet I charged out of the corner and jumped onto her back, wrapping my legs around her middle to scissor her and cupping my hands under her chin to pull her head back. She spun round but then showed her power by running us backwards into a corner. The top turnbuckle slammed into the small of my back and I released my hold on her chin. She dropped to her hands and knees but I still had the body scissors so she took me down with her.

I rolled onto my back, rolling her on top of me and tried to apply a full nelson. I couldn’t lock my hands behind her head so I settled for grabbing her tits instead. I was in control but with 200lbs of blonde on top of me I wasn’t going to last too long. She planted her feet firmly and bridged, lifting my bum off the mat. Then she dropped back to the mat. My arse hit the boards and her back slammed into my pussy. My legs sprang apart, releasing the scissors. At the same time, she raised her head before slamming it back into my face and rolling off me as my hands went from her tits to my battered nose.

We lay on the mat for a few seconds, me on my back and her face down, as Evie started counting over us. At eight we came slowly to our feet, circled briefly and locked hands in a trial of strength. It was like pushing against a wall, she simply didn’t move. We started with our arms high but she slowly forced us down, turning my hands in the process and putting pressure on my wrists. I tried to push back but it was futile, she was much stronger than me. In desperation I drove my knee into her pussy and she dropped to her knees. Now I was able to use my height to force her onto her back and straddle her. With our hands still locked together I pushed my tits into her face and, as she tried to bridge out, bounced my bum on her belly.

We struggled for control on the mat. I thought that as long as I could keep on top of her, I’d be fine. I really didn’t want to be under her again if I could avoid it. When she bridged again, I slipped my feet under the small of her back and tried for another body scissors. That involved rolling to my side to a degree so I lost my breast smother and she was able to start forcing me over further.

Compared to the last big girl I’d fought (Carole when she was 220lbs six years ago) Mandy was surprisingly agile. Eventually she succeeded in rolling me onto my back and pushed herself up on her feet. I still had the body scissors on and our hands were still locked together but it was now her tits dangling in my face. She was in a sort of yoga ‘down dog’ pose with me clinging limpet like to her underside.

I tightened the body scissors and she groaned. For a few seconds it was stalemate, me scissoring her but her pinning me to the mat. No pins in this match so no count for me. Then suddenly she just kicked off the mat and stretched her legs out. For a moment I was jerked upwards but then gravity took over and we crashed back to the mat, her fat belly slamming into my pussy and forcing my legs apart as her chest hit mine and knocked the wind out of me.

Freed from the body scissors she quickly pulled legs up and trapped me in a grapevine, hooking her feet inside my calves, her full weight crushing my body and her tits rubbing against mine. She had the hold locked on well and I knew I was in trouble. As she pressed down on me, she hissed in my ear:

“Ellen, I have no beef with you. I don’t want to hurt you but I will defeat you. You’re a good fighter but you’re no match for me. I beat you years ago and I will beat you today. And when I do you and your friends will pay my forfeit.”

With that she spread her legs, pushing my thighs wide. I felt like I was being split in half. The pain was excruciating. I screamed my submission. The bell rang, she relaxed and I burst into tears. My poor pussy! Not to mention my poor tits, crushed under her dead weight. She stood up and returned to her corner, leaving me sobbing in the middle of the ring.

I didn’t make it back to my corner during the break, preferring to stay where I was, nursing my injured sex and trying to get myself together. When the bell sounded for the second fall, I was crouched in the centre of the ring waiting for her. As she moved toward me, I launched myself from the mat, driving my shoulder into her belly and pushing her back into her corner. Grabbing the ropes, I rammed my left shoulder repeatedly into her flabby gut. She slammed a double axe blow into my back. It hurt like hell but I didn’t stop pounding her belly.  Then she grabbed a handful of each of my buttocks. That did stop me.

I let go of the ropes and tried to step back but she held me fast. I grabbed hold of her tits and squeezed. I looked up and she head butted me. I fell backwards, seeing stars. She climbed onto the middle rope. I lay on my back looking up at her. She launched herself and I rolled to my left, my legs going under the bottom rope and almost dropping off the ring apron, as she splashed down on the empty mat.

I scrambled back into the ring and straddled her back while she was still dazed. I applied a camel clutch. She tried to buck me off but I managed to slide a leg under her belly and, rolling sideways, trapped her in a body scissors again. She flailed like fury attempting to break free. I grabbed her right wrist and her left ankle, released by scissors and pushed my feet into the small of her back. I pulled with all my might, stretching her back across my feet. It wasn’t as elegant as the bow and arrow Terri had caught her in the year before but it had the same effect.

She held on for the best part of a minute before finally submitting. Suddenly it was one each and I was back in contention. When I got back to my corner, I found Shannon had appointed herself as my corner woman, offering water, towels, encouragement and advice.

The third fall started well for me but it wasn’t long before those extra 40 pounds started to tell. We traded power moves for a while. I managed to whip her into a couple of posts and the ropes and clothesline her but my follow ups were largely ineffective and I very quickly found myself being hurled around the ring.

After three or four minutes of this a series of three snap mares left me in a dazed heap in the middle of the ring. Mandy dragged me to my feet and a back handed slap to my boobies knocked me back onto the ropes where I slumped with my arms over the top rope.

She bent down and grabbed my ankles, lifting them in the air and pulling me off the ropes. I crashed to the mat hard on my back, knocking the wind out of me. Mandy kept hold of my ankles and spread my legs before delivering a savage stomp to my womanhood. I screamed and clutched myself. She followed up by dropping to one knee, planting it in my pussy, spreading me wide and bringing tears to my eyes before standing up. Foolishly I moved my hands away from my cxnt, waving them at her and begging her to stop.

She didn’t of course, why should she? Instead, she delivered another stomp to my pussy and then turned me over and applied a Boston crab.  She sat down on my back and I felt the full weight of her as she bent me into a crescent. I tapped out frantically putting her two-one up.

Less than ten minutes in and things were going the way of our previous encounter. Not only was I behind but I was in a world of pain and I could feel my strength ebbing away. Once again, I didn’t make it back to my corner during the break, despite Shannon’s pleading, and when Sian rang the bell for the start of the fourth fall I was still on the deck in the middle of the ring.

Before Evie could start counting Mandy grabbed me by the hair and hauled me to my feet before launching a series of power moves that culminated in me being clotheslined to the mat. The girls were all shouting encouragement and yelling at me to get up and take the fight to her. It was fine for them; they weren’t in the ring with Queen Kong here.

Flat on my back in the middle of the ring I was fading fast. Much more of this and it would all be over.  I got to my feet as Evie counted to nine and offered Mandy my palms. She ignored the offer and punted me in the pussy again. The kick between my legs put me back on my knees, tears in my eyes, and a knee to my chin put me on my back. Kicking a woman when she’d down? She’d never have got away with that at CLAWS.

But this wasn’t CLAWS, it was the NBFC. As I struggled to my knees again, I unconsciously balled my right hand into a fist. Terri saw me and cried out: “Go on Ellen, punch the bitch’s lights out.” As she said that, Evie’s words from the previous day came back into my mind: ‘The rules are different here’ – closed fist punches are allowed!

Well, I wasn’t going to beat her any other way so why not. I just had to hope that she wasn’t much of a boxer herself. I got to my feet and raised my fists. Mandy did the same. I threw a couple of jabs and deflected a couple from her. She was slow and easy to hit so I let rip. The pain in my fists was incredible as I rained a hail of blows down on her, driving her back into the ropes.

What was I thinking when I agreed to this? Rematches against Jane and Mandy thirty-odd years on? I’d already lost to Jane and I was damned if I was going to lose to Mandy as well.

She did her best to cover up but she was no boxer and I’d learned a thing or two in recent years. I drove a hard right into her left breast that brought her guard down. A left uppercut knocked her back onto the ropes, hooking her arms over the top one, and then I just went for it, slamming fist after fist into her tits and belly – Punch! Punch! Punch!  Three uppercuts squelched into her pussy and she went cross-eyed. A left to the temple and a right uppercut to the jaw saw her slump to her knees. I stood back and she pitched forward and measured her length, face down on the mat.

I retreated to a neutral corner and Evie started counting over her. At seven she raised her head and tried to push herself up on her elbows but it was all too much for her and she flopped back to the mat, face down, as Evie counted to ten.

It was as simple as that. Punch the fat bitch’s lights out. It was not the way I would have chosen to win what I’d always considered a wrestling match but I’d beaten her. Now it was my turn to name the forfeit and I was determined to make Mandy pay for her treatment of Terri the day before. As soon as Mandy had recovered enough to understand what I was saying I announced my forfeit:

“In one hour, Mandy will face Terri and Sian in a two on one tag match which I will referee.”

I felt this would be suitable payback for the humiliation Mandy has subjected my friends to the day before. Neither Terri nor Sian would be able to beat Mandy on their own (certainly not with Terri in her weakened state) but teamed up they would be more than a match for the fat blonde bitch.

“What the fuck!” shouted Mandy, “Screw you, Ellen Shaw.”

“No, screw you Mandy, you lost and you’re my bitch now – although I think my friends might want you to be theirs soon. Oh, and don’t think about going anywhere – I think these are yours.”

I waved the keys to her MX-5 that, at my suggestion, Terri had removed from her bag while she was fighting me.

“You bitch!” she yelled, launching herself at me from where she was kneeling on the mat. Anticipating her move I side stepped and drove a fist into her gut, which dropped her to her knees.

“This was your idea.” I reminded her, “Maybe if you’d agreed to fight using CLAWS rules you’d be the one calling the shots, but you didn’t and you lost. You’ll stay and pay your forfeit whether you like it or not.”

She looked up at me, her hands still clutching her belly and a hint of a tear in her eye, and nodded her acceptance. I’d rather sprung this on Sian and Terri so I stepped out of the ring and checked they were happy with the plan as Mandy slowly got to her feet.

I wasn’t convinced Mandy want to wait an hour between fights but she’d allowed Terri that time so it only seemed reasonable to offer her the same. Mandy stepped out of the ring and took a seat a distance away from the rest of us. Shannon turned to Evie and said: “It looks like we have nothing to do now, how about we have some fun?”

Evie responded: “What do you have in mind Shannon?”

Shannon reached behind a hay bale and produced a large, double ended dildo.

“This!” she said. We all looked wide eyed for a moment but a smile crossed Evie’s face and she said:

“Okay, you’re on.” And climbed into the ring. Shannon followed her clutching the sex toy.

“Rules?” Asked Evie.

“Fingers first until we’re ready – then fuck until one of us can’t take it anymore.”

I have to admit I was stunned but excited at the spectacle I was about to witness. Glancing around I could see Sian, Mandy and Terri were also turned on at the prospect. Good, I thought, they’ll all be horny as hell when they fight.

Shannon placed the dildo on the canvas and the pair locked up, each woman placed one hand on her opponent’s shoulder and the other in her opponent’s snatch and began stimulating her. After a couple of minutes, they were clearly getting very excited.

“Say when.” Said Shannon.

A few seconds later Evie cried “Now!”

Shannon grabbed the dildo and rammed one end hard into the blonde’s pussy. Evie came immediately but managed to stay on her feet as Shannon slipped the other end in to herself with a satisfied squeal. Shannon offered Evie her open palms and they locked up in bizarre variation of a trial of strength, breast to breast, mouths locked in a French kiss, rhythmically wiggling their hips. For a minute or so they fucked each other standing up before dropping to their knees and continuing. I lost count of the number of times they came but I realised that Sian and Terri were keeping score with Sian calling out Shannon’s orgasms and Terri calling out Evie’s.  Eventually, with the score at Shannon nine and Evie eight, it was Evie who disengaged, signalling her submission by releasing Shannon’s hands, sliding off the dildo and laying back on the ring floor as she exclaimed:

“Shannon Ryan, you are insatiable!”

“I know.” Grinned Shannon, “Let’s do that again.”

With that she lowered herself onto the mature blonde, who obligingly opened her legs and allowed the younger woman to penetrate her again. This time it was all one-way action with the young brunette humping the older blonde to three more climaxes.

They’d been at it for over thirty minutes and Mandy was getting impatient. Finally, she called out in a very loud voice: “I’ve got better things to do than watch these two fucking all day, let’s get this thing over with.”

“As you like.” I said. “Sian and Terri, are you ready?”

They nodded.

“Shannon? Evie? I think that’s enough, don’t you?”

Reluctantly Shannon withdrew from Evie and helped her to her feet. They climbed out of the ring and sat next to each other on the hay bales as Sian, Terri and Mandy took their places. Terri and Sian in the blue corner and Mandy in the red corner

With Mandy safely in the ring, I placed her car keys on a bale near the exit and stepped into the ring myself. I called the three fighters to the centre of the ring and explained the rules loudly enough for Evie and Shannon to hear as well.

“Ladies, this will be a two on one tag match following NBFC rules. Sian and Terri will be able to tag each other in and out and ten seconds of double teaming will be allowed on each tag. This will be a knockout only match with a ten count to determine a knockout. Mandy you will have to knock both Sian and Terri out but if you do you will get to fuck both of them. If they knock you out, I’m sure they’ll decide who fucks you and how.”

Mandy looked as if she was about to protest but then thought better of it. She was outnumbered here and she knew it. Sian elected to face Mandy first and Terri stepped out of the ring as Evie rang the bell.

Despite the beating I’d given her, Mandy still had plenty of fight in her and Sian was quickly in trouble and seeking the tag as Mandy threw her about the ring, twisting her boobs and punching her in the pussy. After about three minutes of relatively one-sided action Sian finally managed to tag her partner in and it was Terri’s turn to take the fight to the big blonde.

Initially things went well for the boxing champ. A series of well-placed and powerful punches had Mandy on the defensive. But Terri was still weak and vulnerable. Pressing her attack home, she left herself exposed and a punch to the cxnt from the big blonde was enough to fell her.

Mandy dragged the dazed brunette away to the far side of the ring and began working her over in much the same way as she’d done the day before. Poor Terri was taking another beating as it looked like my plan had backfired. Sian was desperately leaning over the ropes, hand outstretched, screaming:

“Terri, for fucks sake, tag me in before you get hurt.”

But Terri was out of reach and, try as she might, every time she went for the tag, Mandy dragged her just out of reach.

Mandy’s strategy was clear and it looked to be working. First knockout the girl you’d beaten yesterday and then take on her weaker Irish friend. I had no doubt that if Mandy knocked Terri out again Sian’s concern for her friend would distract her. Even at her best Sian was no match for Mandy. Mandy may have been weakened by the beating I’d given her but she would still be more powerful than a distracted Sian. I began to regret my choice of forfeit, maybe I should have simply let Terri beat her up while Sian held her.

Just as I was starting to panic Mandy made the tactical error that would cost her the match. A series of knee lifts to the pussy and forearms to the chest dropped Terri to her hands and knees in the red corner. Confident she had the brunette beaten, Mandy moved behind her and grabbed her from behind as she rose from the mat. Hoisting her in the air, she carried Terri to the centre of the ring and delivered a killer atomic drop. Terri screamed and passed out. Mandy released her and she pitched forward. That should have been it for Terri but, as she fell, Sian managed to tag her outstretched right hand.

Sian leapt into the ring with a cry of rage and clocked the surprised blonde with a hay making right hook. Mandy staggered sideway and Sian followed up with an uppercut to the love box that dropped Mandy to her knees, clutching herself. A kick to the side of the head put her on her back and Sian straddled her, grabbing her hair and slamming her head on the boards.

Meanwhile a few feet away Terri remained face down on the mat, arse in the air and hands between her legs clutching her abused cxnt while Shannon called to her from the blue corner, encouraging her to get out of the ring and out of the way of her enraged mother. At least she’s conscious, I though as I focused on the action in front of me.

Sian continued to pound Mandy as Terri crawled to the corner and rolled into a seated position, resting against the turnbuckles. She was still in the ring but in no position to join the fight so I ignored the infringement, just as I ignored Shannon’s efforts to minister to her friend through the ropes.

Sian and Mandy continued their tussle on the mat. Sian’s initial burst of adrenaline was wearing off and, despite the beating she’d taken, Mandy was starting to fight back. I began to worry again. Mandy seemed as strong as ever and Sian would be no match for her without Terri’s help. I glanced across to the blue corner in time to see Terri pull herself to her feet and slip through the ropes. At that moment a scream from Sian drew my attention back to the battle as Mandy hoisted the redhead in the air and delivered an over the knee back breaker. Sian needed to get to her corner and tag Terri in before she became Mandy’s next victim.

I have to admit that at that moment my impartiality went out of the window. As Mandy picked the dazed Sian up by her hair Terri leapt back into the ring and clattered into Mandy’s back, sending her flying. It was clearly an illegal move but I treated it as a legal tag. Terri jumped on the fallen blonde and began slamming her head against the boards while Sian gather her wits.

When Sian was back on her feet, Terri dragged Mandy to her feet by her hair and the pair of them guided the blonde to the blue corner where they both drove a knee into her crotch before Terri stepped through the ropes and held Mandy’s arms, leaving Sian to punch the blonde’s tits until she slumped on the turnbuckles.

Sian tagged Terri in and they swapped places. The CLAWS boxing champion then took great delight in knocking the big blonde six ways from Sunday, pounding her tits and pussy, while Sian held her in place. Mandy’s head rolled, I felt sure that if they let her drop to the mat, she wouldn’t beat the count but the girls were out for revenge.

Sian and Terri were toying with Mandy now. Tagging each other in and out and using the double-teaming time to beat her senseless with kicks and punches while holding her up in the corner. Finally, Terri said: “She’s done, let’s finish this.”

Sian tagged her partner in but this time, instead of swapping places, Terri went to the centre of the ring and raised her fists. Sian grabbed Mandy by the arm and shoulder and propelled her towards the brunette. As Sian ran Mandy forward towards her friend, Terri launched a vicious right hook which slammed into Mandy’s jaw. As the blow connected, she shouted, “Good night, Mandy!”

The blonde collapsed unconscious, face down on the mat and I had the distinct pleasure of slowly counting to ten over her prostrate form. She didn’t move as the bell rang and it was a good thirty seconds later before she started to push herself up on her hands and knees. Meanwhile Terri had crossed to the ring side and collected the strap on from an excited Shannon who urged her to ‘fuck her good and proper’.

Mandy was in the centre of the ring on all fours. Sian lay down in front of her and spread her legs, inviting the blonde: “Come on Mandy, lick me out like you used to when we were lovers.”

Accepting her defeat, Mandy shuffled forward and Sian clamped her legs around the blonde’s head. Meanwhile Terri knelt behind Mandy, the dildo in her hand. An evil grin crossed Terri’s face as she fitted the strap on and took aim at the fat blonde’s rosebud. Then I heard those words I last heard when I was in Mandy’s position in the CLAWS ring two years before:

“Pucker up!”

With that Terri thrust the sex toy into Mandy’s anus. The blonde reared up, breaking Sian’s head scissors, and screamed: “Fuck, noooooooo!” before collapsing back to the mat, seemingly unconscious again. Terri began to slowly fuck Mandy’s back passage. The big blonde stirred and began to whimper and moan:

“Please Terri…no…no…oh god…my bum…please…no.”

Terri continued to fuck her arse rhythmically for about another twenty strokes before withdrawing the dildo. Terri and Sian then rolled the semi-conscious blonde onto her back and spread her legs. Terri penetrated her with the dildo while Sian sat on her face, pressing her pussy into Mandy’s mouth and nose.

“That’s it, Mandy,” she purred, “Lick me, lick me.”

Terri continued to hump the blonde with the brutal dildo while at the same time kissing and licking Sian’s breasts. Unable to simple watch from the side lines, Shannon now climbed into the ring and positioned herself behind the humping brunette, rubbing her pussy against Terri’s bum and reaching around her to caress her wobbling breasts.

It wasn’t long before Sian climaxed, showering Mandy’s face with her love juices. Despite herself Mandy wasn’t far behind and climaxed with a shudder and a moan. On hearing her moan, Shannon deftly undid the strap-on and slipped her hand into Terri’s pussy, pulling the older woman back and working her to a climax as well. Sian, for her part, lay back on the canvas, her legs either side of Mandy’s head as the blonde gulped in air, her face sticky with Sian’s cum and the dildo still protruding from her fanny. Shannon released Terri, who flopped forward and crawled over Mandy to lay with Sian. Shannon got to her feet and walked over to the blue corner where she beckoned me to join her:

“Time for your reward, Ellen,” she said, pushing me back into the corner and reaching down to pick up the double ended dildo she’d left on the ring apron. Inserting the weapon, she began to fuck me rhythmically. Over her shoulder I watched as Mandy slowly got to her feet and made her way out of the ring.

Terri and Sian were locked in a passionate embrace and Evie, sitting on the hay bales, was lost in her own world, the fingers of her right hand vigorously working her pussy. I was the only one who saw the defeated blonde quietly slip out of the barn. I would have said something but Shannon was shoving her tongue down my throat.

That night the atmosphere in the farm house was very different as we celebrated the defeat of the wicked witch of Heaton Moor. Everyone was jubilant. Sian insisted that Evie stay for supper and we all enjoyed dining alfresco on the patio in the evening sunshine.

The next morning, we helped Sian and Shannon put the ring away again and then, as Terri and I prepared to head south, Sian came up with another suggestion for a future meeting.

“Ellen, you should come to a proper NBFC meeting some time. Experience the way we do it here. After all, you’ve never had the excitement of not knowing who you’re going to face in the ring until you get there.”

“Sian, I’d love that.”

“Excellent! We’ll set something up. Terri – when does this boxing tournament of yours finish?”

“I think the final is on October 22nd. Hopefully we’ll be back in doors by then. I don’t fancy freezing my tits off in Jay’s courtyard that late in the year.”

“Great. In that case I’ll tell the girls we’ll do something in November.” She walked over to the calendar hanging on the back of the door, flicked through a couple of pages and said: “Save the date ladies, the weekend of November 13th/14th.”

The journey home was a quiet affair. Terri was only too happy to accept my offer to take the wheel and slept for most of the journey, only rousing when we slowed as we hit the inevitable queue of traffic leaving the M40 at Bicester. It was 4pm and, despite being a Monday, the shop-till-you-drop brigade were out in force, leaving the shopping village ahead of the evening rush hour.

As we approached the M4 Terri asked me to stop so she could have a pee and we pulled into Chieveley services (a bit more sophisticated than baring your bum by the side of the road) to enjoy a comfort break and a coffee.

Then Terri took the wheel for the last hour and a half of the journey. As we pulled out of the services, I jokingly remarked that I was surprised she’d held out so long given her performances in the ring lately. She blushed a bit and admitted:

“Yes, I do seem to wet myself when I get knocked out these days. I never used to. Mind you, I didn’t used to get knocked out that often.”

For the rest of the journey, we chatted about this. She asked me if I was pleased to have finally beaten Mandy. I said I was satisfied but I would have preferred to have won by wrestling. I asked her how many times she’d beaten Mandy:

“Three,” she replied, “four if you count last year but I don’t. She’d beaten me. I’d pissed myself. Shannon should never have awarded the match to me.”

“But you didn’t tap out,” I reminded her, “Mandy did.”

She grudgingly accepted that but I felt that, like mine, her last victory over Mandy had left a bitter taste. Both of us would have preferred to win fair and square.

She asked me how I was getting on without Erica around. I admitted I was lonely and missed her terribly. Terri suggested we get together some time but did say for what. We got back to my village, pulled up on the sea front pulled and got out of the car and gratefully stretched our bodies and breath in the warm evening sea air. Much as I loved the hills where Sian and Shannon lived, it was good to be back home. We went for a short stroll on the beach in the evening sunshine, walking hand in hand. I invited Terri back to my place for a drink but she declined, promising me ‘another time’. Whether she was worried one thing would lead to another or whether she was just keen to get home I don’t know but I was mildly disappointed. When I made the offer I had nothing more in mind than a little refreshment but when it was rebuffed I suddenly felt sad that I would be spending another night alone instead of the arms of the beauty in front of me. When we got back to the car I took my bag off the back seat, it was only a few hundred yards to my cottage and I decided to walk it. Terri hugged me passionately and then jumped in her car and drove off promising to see me again soon.

Postscript:

Sadly, the weekend obviously took more out of Terri than she’d thought. Despite her earlier confidence when she did get into the ring to face Emily, two weeks later, she suffered a humiliating second round knockout defeat at the hands of her former trainer.

For my part, my victory over Mandy was sweet and my bucket list was almost complete. Now it was time to settle matters with the headmistress and her friend Helen.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
Re: The wicked witch of Heaton Moor
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 05:21:53 PM »
Rather confirms what I'd always thought about women who drive Mazdas.
Cue the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo