News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The secret wrestling club next door

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The secret wrestling club next door
« on: September 21, 2022, 04:12:05 PM »
For weeks it went like this: Always on Thursday evening my husband was busy with important appointments. Birthday of a friend, overtime, workshop appointment: He always came up with an excuse. Of course, this makes a wife wonder at some point. The first thought that comes to mind is that he might be having an affair.
It was even funnier when I noticed little peculiarities about him. On Fridays he often had bruises and scratches that he couldn't really explain to me. He would just have bumped himself or hurt himself in the garden.
Did he go to a brothel? Or to a dominatrix? The uncertainty burned under my nails and so I had a plan for the next Thursday. When he wrote me a WhatsApp at 4 p.m. that he would have a business dinner, I sent him a smiley and said it would be no problem. But secretly I drove to his workplace and parked in front of his company.
His car was still parked there and I was almost asleep when he got into the car around 6PM and drove off.
I followed him and the road looked very familiar. He drove into our own neighborhood, but parked his car in a dead end street. We were only a kilometer from our home. Was this where his mistress lived? Everything was logical at that moment and I was boiling with rage. I wasn't exactly bad looking despite being 48 years old and had decent 80F tits. We had sex at least every other day. What more did he want?
He continued walking with a gym bag in his hand. Damn! I had to follow him inconspicuously. He turned into the next side street, then made two more right turns before stopping in front of a large mansion.
I didn't know who owned it, so after he disappeared into the garden, I crept up to the gate. There were cameras there and the driveway and all entrances to the house were monitored.
I was seething inside and imagined his affair already welcoming him in lingerie at the door and they would spend the evening together. I went behind a tree and saw another couple ringing the doorbell and being let in. Then after an older couple and another. What was going on? I couldn't make sense of it all and after half an hour rang the bell myself.
"Yes please?"
"I'm Katharina. Johannes' wife. I'm late."
Then I was opened.
I was wearing only jeans and a tight top, which conjured up a plump cleavage. I was opened by a woman with a white leather mask over her eyes and in leather lingerie. Her medium sized breasts lay bare in a brassiere while her immense and plump butt was also presented almost naked. A matching white leather thong parted the thick ass cheeks.
"Welcome."
"Um...I've never been there before...." I had to come up with some excuse to advance further into the mansion and catch my husband doing whatever.
"I know. The locker room is in the basement down the stairs. Right next to the ring."
I had to swallow, because I didn't know what to expect at all. Uncertainly and with an artificial smile on my lips, I walked step by step into the old basement. Fortunately, she hadn't noticed that I didn't have any clothes with me at all. I could already hear laughter and bawling from a large room next door. But first it led me into the locker room. It was completely empty, but on small tables layers of whips, shackles and boxing gloves finely lined up.

A side door led into the showers, from where I heard moaning.
What was I supposed to do? I startled when suddenly a young couple rushed out of the shower. They did not notice me at all. Naked and wet, the young man still had an erection while his girlfriend had a face completely covered in cum.
I quickly turned away and took off my tank top. I tore off a wide strip at the bottom and made a mask out of it, which I tied over my eye area. Then I took off my bra and tied the torn top tightly over my breasts. My fat tits did their best to stretch the fabric almost to the breaking point and my thick nipples stood out clearly.
The door opened and a woman staggered into the locker room topless. She held her arms crossed over her large breasts and moaned. She sat down next to me with her face contorted in pain and as she spread her legs I saw cum running out of her pussy from her open panty.
Carefully she let go of her tits which then fell onto her belly, covered in battle scars. They were swollen and the nipples were sore.
She grinned at me, exhausted. "John is really an animal in the ring! And that massive cock!"
My husband's name had come up and I forced myself to smile and play dumb.
"Really, Johannes?"
"Yes the big bear! I've been waiting for a fight with him for a long time and today he did me good and fucked me through."
I was speechless and my heart was racing. The description fit my almost six foot tall husband.
I took off my jeans and thus matched the other women in the locker room. Wearing only a thong, mask and improvised tight top that barely held my ample breasts, I went into the large room next door....
What received me was breathtaking. Different. Erotic and brutal. It smelled of sweat and sex.
Immediately I recognized my sweaty man in one corner of the ring, wearing wrestler mask and skimpy Speedos with his glans sticking out of them.
He was just introduced with the words: "And in his already second fight tonight we see "The Masked J". 1,98m tall, 130kg heavy and equipped with a 27cm long cock he meets this time Jutta 80kg heavy, 1,70m tall and with beautiful 85D bust.
Both stretched their arms to the ceiling and got strong applause from the scantily clad spectators. Jutta was the lady who had let me in earlier. She wore the same provocative leather outfit and stretched to be ready for the fight against my husband.

Wrestling? SM fetish? This was all totally new to me.
All around me, masked guests had their hard cocks out, kissing intimately with their partners and getting blowjobs. Suddenly one of those hard pipes brushed the back of my hand and I winced.
"Well pretty? How about a little fun?" Behind me stood an admittedly very well-built young man half my own age. He grabbed one of my breasts after I smiled at him, which I guess he interpreted as approval.
"Pretty powerful breasts!" His hands were big and strong and my nipples were rock hard. It had been ages since anyone other than John had touched my tits. I gripped around his veiny cock as he rolled through my tit and couldn't understand why I was letting this all happen and not getting out of here. All that left my mouth was a hoarse moan.
DING! I was torn from my daydreams as the fight began.
My husband and the buxom opponent circled each other. Her thick ass cheeks quivered just like her tits in the bust lift.
What would be in store for me? Would she push herself around the ring? Fuck each other?
WHAMMMMMMMMM! "OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" I winced because my husband kicked his opponent so hard in the stomach that she folded over in front and almost completely collapsed. Seeing this raw brutality towards a woman from my husband made my jaw drop. However, the crowd seemed to be used to this and cheered him on.
SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Bent over like this, her big tits made an inviting target and as he headlocked her without resistance, his knee rammed hard and rhythmically into her breasts. Her tit flesh slapped hard against his chest and with each hit I jerked and moaned along.
"You're not used to this are you? I've never seen you here before." The young strange man breathed into my ear and bit tenderly into my earlobes as he grabbed and kneaded both of my breasts hard. I moaned and continued to follow the fight while slowly and firmly jerking his cock.
Johannes meanwhile hurled his opponent several times through the ring and let her hit the corners again and again either with her back or her breasts first. Then he took a running start and wanted to ram his full 130kg into her, but Jutta dodged and her male opponent crashed hard into the padding. She grabbed him by the mask and slammed his forehead hard into the top padding of the corner several times, which certainly made him see stars. He slumped to one knee and was obviously dizzy.
He knelt on the floor and Jutta suddenly took his face between her ample tits. She embraced him at the back of the head and pulled him between her bosom flesh, which she additionally squeezed with her upper arms. "MMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFF!" She took my husband's breath away with her bust. He boxed several times in her plump ass cheeks which quivered as a result, but this did not change his situation. This went on for quite a while until Johannes suddenly embraced his opponent and took her in a Bearhug.
He got up and suddenly carried her. She wrapped her legs around his body while he still saw nothing and could hardly breathe between her tits. They stumbled together across the ring to the ropes, then backwards. Jutta just wouldn't let go. They were intertwined, skin to skin. I saw how rock hard my husband was and half of his magnificent cock was already not even in the Speedo.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" He had dropped to one knee and had rammed Jutta's cxnt onto the other knee with a mighty cxntbuster. Her entire body weight had helped him get her hard in her intimate zone.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly myself as I felt a hand on my pussy. The stranger behind me stroked it vigorously, feeling how wet my thong already was. I tried to remove his hand from there, but only half-heartedly. He did not give in, slid under the fabric and when his fingers slid through my wet labia, found the clit and partially penetrated me, I gave up all resistance.

Around me the first couples fucked and the sight of my sweaty husband fighting another woman excited me very much. All jealousy had evaporated and made way for lust.
Jutta lay on the floor holding her pussy pulsating with pain while Johannes grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. Jutta shook her head vigorously, because not only the horny spectators suspected what my husband was up to. He grinned broadly and already lifted his foot for another attack on her pussy, when Jutta suddenly got one leg free and kicked him in the balls with full force from below.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" His face was pure pain as he staggered backwards and Jutta tried to get back on his feet. SMATTTT! SMACK!!!! SMATTTT! CLOPPPP! Wildly determined, she stood in front of him and punched him hard in the stomach and ribs. He was a real bear and his abs were hard as steel although he also had a small beer belly. He moaned and I was impressed by her fearlessness.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! He countered with a blow across both breasts and Jutta paused, panting. SMATTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! Several breast chops followed, making her big natural tits just bounce. He drove her back step by step, but his opponent suddenly ducked, charged forward and rammed her shoulder into his stomach and the huge guy into the ropes. He held on to the ropes with his powerful upper arms while the whole ring shook as his opponent rammed her shoulder into his solar plexus again and again. Sweat splashed and the brutal eroticism of the scene seemed somehow surreal. Because there was a normal housewife fighting, not a trained model. Her hip fat and fat horny ass cheeks trembled while she desperately tried to tire her much larger opponent.
My husband hung there moaning and dazed and the fight continued to take a turn in favor of his opponent. She grabbed his cock, pulled it out of the speedo along with his balls, and jerked it vigorously. He quickly became completely hard again while she pulled his face towards the mask and let her wet greedy tongue play with his. My husband moaned excitedly and was obviously not able to think clearly right now. He moaned louder and louder and obviously fought against his orgasm.
WHAMMMMMMMMMM! "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Respect lady! I cheered along as Jutta suddenly jammed her feet into his stomach, hooked him behind the head and flung him halfway across the ring with a monkey flip! 130 kilos flew through the air and hit loudly.
He was panting heavily, his opponent stood wide-legged over him and suddenly dropped onto his chest. Her fat ass smacked loudly. SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Johannes gasped heavily, because getting 80 kilos in his stomach were certainly impressive. Jutta pinned him with her weight, only had to lean forward and had directly his cock in reach. She took his glans in her mouth and devoured it sensually.
The stranger bent me over, pulled down my thong and held me by my arms.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" My resistance was just an act, as I barely resisted as he thrust deep inside me. I was so aroused, so wet, that I surrendered almost willy-nilly. He started fucking me from behind while standing up and my ass and tits quivered under the powerful thrusts while my man in the ring got a blowjob from the opponent lying on top of him in 69 position.
He slapped his hands on the floor and moaned, but he couldn't resist climaxing for long. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT JAAAAAAAAAA!" He came violently, squirting all that cream into his opponent's mouth.
DING DING DING! The short but fierce fight was over. Did an orgasm count as a defeat?
Jutta stood up and stretched her arms upward in victory. Cum ran from the corners of her mouth as she strutted across the ring and returned to my husband. She put one foot in his face and tensed her biceps for a victory photo.

She was wet with sweat and her skin shone seductively.
I was still being fucked hard from behind, but as my husband slowly rose, panic gripped me. I tore myself away and the thick hard cock slid out of my hole. I kissed the stranger, excused myself, and pushed my way out through the fucking pack. Once in the locker room, I grabbed my jeans, hastily pulled them on, and got out of the locker room just ahead of my husband.
I rushed up the stairs with my tits bouncing hard and left the mansion with my heart pounding.
"Mrs. Berger?"
Outside on the street, the next shock hit me, as I suddenly found myself standing braless and wearing a slipped super tight tank top over my big boobs, facing my neighbor who was walking her dog. To top it all off, I was also wearing the mask over my eyes.
Without answering I ran to my car and disappeared....tbc

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: The secret wrestling club next door
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 05:03:16 PM »
Wow!  That was very kinky and so arousing. Thank you for sharing.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: The secret wrestling club next door
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 12:21:54 AM »
This is fantastic.