News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Soccer moms battle

• 7 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Soccer moms battle
« on: September 23, 2022, 03:33:36 PM »
The title of this video says these two women are soccer moms.  I don't know how true that is, but these women are clearly not super models.  They are attractive woman-next-door girls in sexy outfits.  While I appreciate seeing two attractive models fighting, to me there is something special about seeing two women who could be your neighbors or co-workers fighting it out in the cage.  Apologies if this is a repost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekaiFbYNPiQ&t=337s

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: Soccer moms battle
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 04:40:40 PM »
Three cheers for ordinary women who agree to fight.  My arousal from watching two women has never been lessened by looks, size or age. 

Offline The Italian

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 10:54:39 AM »
Attractive woman-next-door girls in sexy outfits that settle their scores in a cage?
It's a concept that would make more money than UFC.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 05:29:01 AM »
The Italian, I couldn't agree more.  What a concept it would be.  Finding ordinary women who have a grudge to settle over anything....men, jobs, kids, whatever.  Have them agree to fight it out in the cage, with everything but scratching, biting, and eye gouging allowed.  Hair pulling would be highly encouraged.  Allow them to fight without interfering.  Let the two women settle it themselves.  I think you would have plenty of women agree to do it.

I don't think anything like this would ever be allowed in the US, but who knows?  A few years ago I couldn't imagine sanctioned, bare knuckle fights would be allowed between women, or men for that matter.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 06:09:05 AM »
They are as hot as hell from head to their pretty toes tearing through their fishnet hose!!

T
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 05:59:44 AM »
The Italian, I couldn't agree more.  What a concept it would be.  Finding ordinary women who have a grudge to settle over anything....men, jobs, kids, whatever.  Have them agree to fight it out in the cage, with everything but scratching, biting, and eye gouging allowed.  Hair pulling would be highly encouraged.  Allow them to fight without interfering.  Let the two women settle it themselves.  I think you would have plenty of women agree to do it.

I don't think anything like this would ever be allowed in the US, but who knows?  A few years ago I couldn't imagine sanctioned, bare knuckle fights would be allowed between women, or men for that matter.

When you think about it, this is what made many of the Crystal fights so popular.  So you're right. 

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 11:32:56 AM »

why not allow scratching after all we would do it if we fought outside the cage. I agree there are many women who would do it

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 03:56:15 PM »
Wasteland is absolutely correct when he says the stuff that appears on TV now would have been unthinkable a few years ago.  Even  the BBC shows MMA.cage fights, usually from Dublin.  The card includes a female fight.  The cage I see as theatre, a makeshift Colosseum.  Even  a ring I have trouble.  Both suggest professional fighters.  I know Pink Collar Boxing occasionally makes an appearance but here ladies have had a certain amount of traing to be allowed to compete.  So just a mat would do me. Right there watching the action, not separated  from it.   Now  this is a matter of taste, or in my case, perhaps  a lack of it. Get rid of the gloves.   We are talking about ordinary women fighting.  You never see them dip into the hand bag and get the cobra gloves out.
A couple of years ago an article appeared on Wales on Line.   There had been an advert placed asking for women who had disagreements to come and settle it in a safe environment.  Also local women who wanted to work their aggression off could come and fight against a suitably matched woman.  The ad was answered by an undercover female reporter who immediately wanted to know what the women would wear etc.  The promoter naturally went to ground.  Attitudes and assumptions will always keep real fights between women underground, and in a strange way that adds to the mystique.
The main thing is the safe environment. There are always occasional horror stories when ladies have attacked hitting with a shoe heel but when you watch real fights on line there can be tremendous fights and the women come away unscathed but satisfied. 
Ordinary untrained women, on equipment, no scratching, biting or punching.  Let them fight!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 04:01:40 PM by presenterfan »