News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emma ray vs Alexa kiss Catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Emma ray vs Alexa kiss Catfight
« on: September 25, 2022, 01:04:18 AM »
I know this went down with a lot of controversy that ended up with sexy wife completely disappearing online. (Which I was gutted about) and this hasn’t been released. But this was a match I was hugely looking forward to, and I know they got a 5 minute round of catfighting filmed.

Alexa kiss recently put a gif on twitter of the fight and it looks AMAZING, is there any way we can buy it?

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: Emma ray vs Alexa kiss Catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 06:07:25 AM »
I saw the gif and want to buy it as well

Offline Nokt

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 09:45:48 AM »
what happened to sexy wife? was wondering why i’ve not seen anything from her in ages...

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 11:13:25 AM »
what happened to sexy wife? was wondering why i’ve not seen anything from her in ages...

The official story hasn’t been released but it sounds like there was a big disagreement between sexy wife/sexy husband and Emma ray and Alexa kiss when the fight was being filmed by the former.

I do know only one round was filmed and then it turned into a sex fight which wasn’t planned by anyone, maybe that was the disagreement, but I do know that sexy husband / wife did not release the video then Alexa kiss and Emma tried to release it for $200 which also pissed off w lot of people.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 01:59:46 PM »
I'm behind here. What happened to start this?

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 03:27:11 PM »
I saw the gif and want to buy it as well

I missed the gif. I am bummed! is there a link for it? went to Alexa twitter account but can't find it ... thanks!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2022, 05:07:33 PM »
The gif is still on Emma’s twitter account

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2022, 05:49:59 PM »
The gif is still on Emma’s twitter account

Thank you. She blocked me, just find out. Not sure why, never had any interaction with her. I was just following her account ... let her be I guess.