News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girls Next Door Brawls Short but Spiced Fight Comp #1

• 11 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Girls Next Door Brawls Short but Spiced Fight Comp #1
« on: September 25, 2022, 07:28:32 PM »
Hey Heathens!

As many fights as I had planned this week, a few didnt pan out. The two that did though were AGGRESSIVE, these women came ready to throw the fuck down and they showed it. Unfortunately, the matches were pretty short as a result (about 1:30-2min of fight time each) along with some lighting issues. I wouldn't, in good conscience, be able to sell both fights individually.

So ill be releasing a combined video, Short but Spiced Fight Compilation #1. Ill update this post once I release the full version later next week via gumroad. In the meantime, here's a preview and some pics from the endlessly skilled Xyolop!

Preview Link: http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/bb6c42459684416c3f380c137b6fa241

Gumroad Storefront: https://gndbrawls.gumroad.com/

As always, reach out to hotdogfromparadise@outlook.com with any questions or alternate purchasing methods!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 07:41:36 PM by Suited an »

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: Girls Next Door Brawls Short but Spiced Fight Comp #1
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 08:21:49 PM »
Looks like good fights, hope things go well for you mate! As a bit of feedback on the preview it looks a bit too zoomed in on the fight with the girls in red, you can’t really see what’s going on, but the fights do look amazing. Could be the start of something special. All the best mate.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 09:22:14 PM »
Yeah, im getting pretty fucking tired of renting a good camera only to not have the zoom factor I need. I purchased a wide angle lens which should prevent this in the future. The lighting had some issues but was better than my previous matches.

Offline Azaalardons

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 03:33:14 PM »
Very good prod! Too bad the fights are so short , respect that a lot of work for short match.. maybe we witnessing CrystalFight successor , I ll definitely  keep an eye on the vid you produce and show support .

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 04:54:26 PM »
Looking forward to buying this.   I value the intensity of a true aggressive match.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2022, 05:41:14 PM »
Looking forward to buying this.   I value the intensity of a true aggressive match.

Agree! They look very good! these are the matches I like. Thank you Suited!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 05:11:28 PM »
Thanks for the encouraging words all!

The match has been posted! On purchase you get both versions with and without interviews.

Hope you guys enjoy:

Gumroad Storefront: https://gndbrawls.gumroad.com/

As always, I'd love any honest feedback from y'all too!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 05:50:22 PM by Suited an »

Offline HairPullingFan

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 08:54:54 PM »
Buddy, thanks for the work you're doing!

I bought these videos and was very pleased!

The main luck: Jenny against Autumn. You write that Jenny was looking for a serious rival...She found him! Autumn is a real bad girl...) It's immediately obvious that she is an experienced fighter with cats ...) It's a pity that the fight ended so quickly...The rivals are absolutely worthy of each other!

I think that Jenny was not ready for such pressure from a rival! Autumn has a stronger body. As a result, she crushed her rival. Now Jenny will prepare for the matches more seriously!

A real cat fight! Meow!

The second match is significantly inferior to the first...You can consider it a bonus to the first fight ...)
The girls are very sexy dressed. Especially Ivy in a leopard robe...)
There is no energetic fuss on the floor ...) Girls fight standing up all the time. They exchange slaps and pull each other's hair from time to time.
You write that she was afraid of the upcoming fights. It can be seen that she is a little stiff. Ivy acts more aggressively...)
I dream of seeing Ivy and Jenny fight. I can imagine how these cats will cling to each other!

Thank you for your work! I'm waiting for new fights!

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 09:19:40 PM »
I dream of seeing Ivy and Jenny fight. I can imagine how these cats will cling to each other!

Oh that wish MIGHT be coming true later this year.

Anna was definitely a bit scared, after the fight she was demanding to have another fight scheduled this week. Time will tell!

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 12:59:58 PM »
Kudos on a great effort! Authenticity is king when it comes to catfight productions, and yours certainly have that.
Both fights ended with one girl standing over the other. There was also a lot of the girls circling each other.
To combat this: How about starting the girls on their knees in the second round, and disallow standing?

This reminded me of some old ECC matches. When the girls circled each other too much, or one would fall too often (while the other stood over her, pounding her), the producer would stop the match and restart it with the girls on their knees and disallow standing. This tactic helped extend the matches - otherwise, they would have been over in minutes. It also improved the competitiveness of the catfight, as the girls could then engage in close combat, with plenty of hairpulling and ground action (which catfight aficionados love!).

Additionally:
1. Thank you for providing a download without interviews. I never watch interviews and appreciate the smaller file size.
2. Nice outfits on the ladies...especially loved Autumn's see-through top!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:13:50 PM by angrmgmt »

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2022, 08:38:57 PM »
the producer would stop the match and restart it with the girls on their knees and disallow standing. This tactic helped extend the matches - otherwise, they would have been over in minutes

I definitely see the merit but it seems unfair to the woman who's winning. If she was able to catch her opponent off guard and get into such a dominating position, I don't want to penalize her for it.

I'll definitely show this part of JvsA to prospects though, hopefully they can "prepare" for it if their opponent tries it.

Offline Senyor Beavis

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 08:45:13 PM »
Thank you for producing these fights. Jenn vs Autumn was amazing! I hope we can see more from Jenn, she is gorgeous, and a vicious catfighter!