News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cali Fights takes on the Cinnamon Cougar : Loser is the Winners BITCH

• 2 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Cali Fights takes on the Cinnamon Cougar:
Cali is a newb.  We have been trash talking for around a month or so, but because we live on opposite coasts, the three-hour time difference has been hard to overcome.  On September 25th we finally hooked up and had one of my typical brawls!  Loser is the Winners BITCH!  We fight in Cali’s basement ring.  NO audience! 

September 25 @  9:46 AM
califightsu: Making my way out of the locker room wearing nothing but a pink silk robe that conceals my body and lack of attire underneath.  I've agreed to face a new opponent.  I don't know much about her other than the fact that she is sexy, strong and her reputation is that she's tough and hard to break.  Knowing that I'm going to be in for a rough challenge but those are my favorite.  I switch the lights on over the center of the ring and can feel it's hot and sticky in the gym even before we start.  I slip in over the middle rope, feeling the canvas on my feet.  Heart racing, butterflies turning in my stomach as I anxiously await the cougar

CinnamonCougar: I hop over the top rope and immediately go to the center of the ring.  "You have an excellent body, baby!  SO MANY places to attack.”  I quickly loosen up by stretching, watching you to see if you are watching me.  After a couple of minutes, I am ready!  "Let’s get this slaughter started, pretty girl!"  And then I start moving furtively towards you, claws up!" 

califightsu: As you make your way out of the locker room, you’re coming out completely nude.  My heart rate picks up, rapidly, with each step you take closer to the ring.  You look so confident, and why shouldn't you be with that bod!  My gosh!  Part of me wondering if agreeing to face you here alone nude was a good idea but I'm as competitive as they come.  You hop over the top rope showing your athleticism.  My gosh, at 51.  I take a couple of deep breaths as I remove my silk robe and toss it out of the ring.  Light layer of sweat and lotion on my tan skin as you try to get in my head.  Bending down as I put my hands up and start to circle.  I can see this woman means business and wants to get her hands on me fast.  I try to sound confident and hope you don't hear my nerves as I try to trash talk back "hearing you submit to me will be so gratifying, sexy!"

CinnamonCougar: Not waiting another second, I pounce.  I go right for your hair and grab two handfuls and then I pull your face into me, between my two large breasts.  "KISS THEM!!", I demand! 

califightsu: I hope that you don't notice how much I'm drinking in your sexy body as I shake my head trying to focus.  You're in the center of the ring as I circle around a bit more cautiously but you rush in and pounce on me, showing why you have the nickname cougar for more than one reason.  Hands on my hair as I grimace and then am met with a face full of fleshy skin and chest.  Grunting as you tell me to kiss your boobs but I have other ideas, sending a hard left right combo into your abs to try to back you off of me "UGHHH! get off!"

CinnamonCougar: As I pull your face into my pendulous Double D cleavage you punch me with your bare fists into my abs!  I am surprised by your strength, but as I get older, punches hurt more and more.  "UNNNNGH!  . . . . . OOOOOH!"  You have hurt me pretty badly, and I immediately let go!  Balling my right hand into a fist, I throw an uppercut, as hard as I am able at your left under-boob!  "Well!  You certainly can dish it out!  Let’s see if YOU can take it!" 

califightsu: My punches land in your strong abs, hard!  As it jolts your body, hearing you react, I think that maybe I've found a spot to attack in order to weaken this muscular older woman.  You release my head from your chest as my eyes blink back into focus and I take a normal breath again but as we are still close together and as we go to separate, you fire a hard uppercut that crushes into and lifts my left boob.  Groaning as it catches me off guard and makes me stumble back.  Holding my left tit as I glare at you "OH, I can take it bitch" I hiss as I step back in, trying to grab my hands into the back of your head and fire a hard knee into your abs and then march your sexy body back into the ropes

CinnamonCougar: I am delighted when I bury my fist into your amazingly resilient breast!  SO FIRM!  (UMMMM!)  You back up, but come right back at me.  You grab the back of my head but only get my hair so when you raise your knee, there is some leeway there, and your knee to my very firm abs is only a bit painful.  "You think I am too old to be agile, don't you, BITCH?!  . .  DON'T underestimate me.  As your leg drops, I get my body as close to you as I can and I grab for your pussy with my left hand, hoping to insert a couple of fingers and dig into your tender pussy and your now fully engorged clit!

califightsu: I bring our bodies close together as my knee lands and you react but not as much as I would have hoped. You stay firm and don't back up as I try to bully you into the ropes but can't.  The heat between us increasing as sweat is forming on my tan skin.  My eyes shoot open wide as you catch me off guard and I try to bite my lips but I let out an audible groan as you latch into the front of my mound, undoubtedly feeling how wet I am as my hand shoots down between your legs to return the favor.  Leaning in with my tits as I try to walk you back into the corner ropes but this is so hard to handle and distracting

CinnamonCougar: I am a bit surprised when you stand right in place, taking my fingers inside of you, almost in stride!  I am now getting SO WET, from your reaction and the look on your face.  But you show your toughness (and Women as perfect as you are usually are more squeamish), and I almost cum on the spot when your fingers grab onto my now sweaty and very wet pussy!  A bit surprised, this time you push me back a few steps before I feel the ropes embrace me.  You have puffed your chest out also.  My long and pointy nipples, now also fully engorged, fence with yours as they grind together.  I now pinch down tightly with my free hand onto your nipple and give it a NASTY TWIST! 

califightsu: My fingers latch onto your mound and I try to slip two fingers inside of you.  They glide in rather easily as you are so wet.  I gasp a bit feeling how wet you are, surprising me as you and I are both wet already at the start.  Our bodies clearly doing that to one another.  I press our bodies tight together.  Our abs pressing, and our tits mashing together.  Looking you in the eyes, determined, as groans mix together.  I manage to walk you back into the corner and I have you right where I want you. But before I can do anything further, your hands sink into my tits, you grab my nipple, and it gets harder as you twist "AHHHH!" I moan!  Trying to get you off of me I fire a left uppercut into your tit.  Wanting to pin you in the corner

CinnamonCougar: Having created a small space between us, I start twisting your nipple.  Your grimace delights me to no end as I twist it back and forth!  "HOW'S THAT FEEL, WHITE BITCH?"  I barely get the words out of my mouth when you land a second uppercut to my under-boob.  This time my own breast SMACKS ME in my face!  The blow was extremely painful this time.  I have never been hit harder in my breast and barely manage to hold onto your nipple, as my knees buckle and I slide down until I am kind of sitting on the lower rope.  I then pull my hand out of you and throw a pussy uppercut to your labia! 

califightsu: (You're delightful!  So glad we finally locked up after months of trash talk)
CinnamonCougar: (YOU ARE A HOT ONE!  I SO WANT TO FUCK YOUR FACE!!)

califightsu: My nipple is on fire as you twist and press on me.  Groaning, as it echoes in the empty gym.  My punch lands hard and rocks you.  Sweat flying as you react and almost sink to the ropes.  Wanting to push your body all the way down to the mat and then grind my pussy on your face but as I lean in, thinking you're in worse trouble than you really are you send a shock wave through my entire body with a powerful uppercut into my pussy lips that you were just fingering.  The shot makes my eyes and mouth pop open as I almost orgasm from the contrast of pleasure that I was just getting into pain.  I stumble into you, panting heavily, not expecting that at all.  Fuck this woman is tough

CinnamonCougar: I use the ropes as a kind of sling shot and get semi-erect as I continue my pussy attack.  Using both hands now, I stay hunched over and throw a left and then a right, both uppercuts, and aimed at your pussy.  I punch HARD, but take just a bit off of each punch in an effort to make the punches erotic and hopefully the end game is to make you cum and fall to your knees!   

califightsu: I was the one in charge and control of your body prior to that uppercut landing and it rocks my body.  I haven't felt that in a match before and it completely threw me off of my game.  My defense down as you fire uppercuts into my pussy jolting my body, feet almost leaving the canvas as my legs seem to open up to allow you to do the damage!  My body and mind betraying me a bit as I almost cum against your sexy body.  "HEY, that's not...UGHHH!..fair . . . " I grunt out as I try to wrap my arms around your sexy body for a bearhug in the ropes before I orgasm

CinnamonCougar: Just as I am about to deliver a maximum strength pussy punch to hopefully drive you to orgasm, or make you quit!  But you wrap your arms around me.  You seem weaker now, since the pussy punches, so I throw my own momentum, into the ropes, creating a rebound as we both bounce back.  We go sprawling, so I grab onto your sexy booty and hold on tight, so that I land on top of you when we hit the canvas.  As soon as we hit the floor I push upwards, to get a good shot at your upper body, hoping to put you down! 

califightsu: This woman appears to be getting stronger as the fight goes on.  My gosh, she is so damn tough.  I try to wrap my arms around your body and squeeze it with all that I can.  Your sexy body pressed tight to mine is so distracting.  You show your experience and skills as you use the ropes against me, launching your strong body forward onto me as you grab my booty and send me down to the canvas hard with a loud thud as I groan out "NOOOOOOO!"

CinnamonCougar: I push my upper body off of yours and then I start trying to throw left and right crosses at your breasts, aiming each time for grazing blows that scrape across your nipples! 

califightsu: You get some separation between our bodies as I'm struggling on the mat below your sexy body.  Punches raining down on my chest as I grimace, you are so skilled at turning these shots sensual as my nipples send pleasure as pain shoots through me.  Groaning under you as I need to get out under your sexy body.  Breathing heavily, sweat all over me.  Mind racing

CinnamonCougar: As I throw blow after blow, each punch scraping across your nipples, you now breath in a heavy labored manner.  I am getting really turned on, knowing what it feels like to have your nipples rubbed raw by your opponent, gasping for breath and feeling both euphoric pleasure as well as agonizing pain!  After about a dozen rounds, I stop.  I am now tired.  So, I now lift you to your feet by your nipples and then immediately lower my large and shapely ass (to lower my center of gravity) and then I pull you around me, clockwise, finally letting go of your nipples, releasing you towards the ropes! 

califightsu: This experienced cougar is all over me.  Fighting beautifully as she mixes the sensual with the physical. Grabbing my body up as I'm looking exhausted, sweat dripping off of me.  You grab my arm as you overpower me.  Sending my naked body running awkwardly as my chest and ass shake.  Turning last second as I slam into the ropes.  My groan echoes in the empty gym and I wish there was a ref here to stop this assault.  Mind breaking as your pressure is impressive
 (MY gosh you're tough!)

CinnamonCougar: After I send you to the ropes, I gauge the difference between them and me, and wait for your body to return to me.  I make up the difference with a few quick steps as I hop on my left foot and send my right instep as fast and hard as I can, directing it to your labia, for a cxnt PUNT!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW, CALI!  YOU THOUGHT I WAS TOO OLD DIDN'T YOU!  SURRENDER NOW, OF I WILL POUND YOUR PUSSY UNTIL YOU CUM OR PASS OUT!" 

califightsu: In the corner ropes holding on for dear life as this experienced older woman is putting the younger girl through the paces.  Your body so strong and fit.  I am trying to time my counter move, thinking you are going for a splash to get out of the way but instead you move forward at me and land a hard shot up into my pussy.  I groan loudly as you tell me to give "I give Cinnamon!  I surrender!' I groan as I slump down to my knees below you.  Face in your pussy!   

CinnamonCougar: You kneel before me, now a beaten girl!  "NOW BE SURE TO LICK ME REAL GOOD, AND SUCK ON MY CLITTY WHEN I CUM!"    I now grind my clit against your nose as I FUCK YOUR FACE!  My shivering CLIT now grinding across your nose as I press my SWEATY, WET PUSSY across your face!  “OHMYGOD!!!  YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!   YES!!!” 
I CUM, as I cry out in ECSTACY! 

califightsu: Taking me down to the mat on my back as I look up at this sexy naked goddess.  Wondering if you will have mercy on me or keep dominating me.  It doesn't take long for me to find my answer as you cover my face with your sexy ass and soaking pussy and use my face as your fuck toy.  Grinding on me as I am overwhelmed by your smell and wetness

THE END

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Cali Fights takes on the Cinnamon Cougar : Loser is the Winners BITCH
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 10:49:09 AM »
My Gawd, the Cinnamon Cougar is on a roll!  Destroying every young fighter who crosses her Path!  Where have the tough young ladies who enjoyed showing her that youth will be served gone!  I must admit, you are one hell of a fighter and quiet a treat to see in action!  Congrats to you and all your recent victims!  You have done outstanding work!

Wait till i get my hands on her

BRING IT, BITCH!
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline irish princess

• The Perfect Superstar
Re: Cali Fights takes on the Cinnamon Cougar : Loser is the Winners BITCH
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 05:24:01 PM »
Awesome match ladies. Off course I would have been both but never mind.
irishprincess1