News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gina vs Kirsty in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Bonaire sports cafe owner Gina has it out with a visiting Brit Kirsty and there is pudding (not pussy) galone

Prelude:  Gina owns a sports cafe in Bonaire, a Netherlands entity but they do have their own flag with the 6 stars representing the 6 islands in the area, the Netherlands Antilles, which is off the coast of Venezuela.  Apparently, this "sports cafe" is not like the sports bars in the US because Gina has a pit to wrestle/catfight in that can be filled with different liquids or even solids like sand.  This week, it happens to be tapioca pudding, the more sophisticated relative of vanilla.  Gina wrestles some herself but most of the time the customers control the action but doing their own matches.  But a British woman by the name of Kirsty comes in, and Gina likes the way she looks and thinks she wants to compete in an assets comparison against her in addition to a catfight/wrestling match.  So, she approaches Kirsty with that very idea.

Gina:  "Hello, my name is Gina and I own this bar.  First, can I get you a drink on the house and second, would you be interested in going woman to woman in an assets comparsion type deal followed by a catfight/wrestling/erotic type match?  This week I have tapioca pudding in the pit.  And if you accept, I will be happy to feed you....that is stuff your mouth full of tapioca as I bob your head down."
Kirsty {laughing at the obvious bravado claim}:  "Hey Gina, I'm Kirsty and I have done my share of fighting also.  I like wrestling and some catfighting but don't do erotic stuff.  If that is OK with you, I would love to kick your ass in a pit of anything.  And I will take that free drink after I facesit you if that is OK."
Gina {laughing}:  "Spunk, I like that!  And who says Limeys don't have a sense of humor.  I'm still laughing about your delusional claims you made.  But yes, you can take a rain check on the free drink.  Smart idea actually since you can wash down all that pudding you will have in your throat."
Kirsty:  "Well see!  My guess is you will be sick of all the tapioca I make you swallow;you will switching over to chocolate before long."

Beauty Contest:  The woman agree on 7 anatomical areas to be judged.  Kirsty nixed the pussy deal since she doesn't want to go completely nude in either this or the fight.  Gina agrees to that and Kirsty also agrees not to take off Gina's bikini bottom in the catfight.  So, the women are ready to do face comparisons, tits, midsection, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these than the other will win the assets comparison competition.  They start off with the facial comparison with both above average here but neither would claim to be a world famous mode.  In this one thought, Gina scores the win with more classic features and even the cuteness edge to go up 1-0.  The next area will be tits, and in this one they obviously have to become topless which they do.  After this is done, the competition begins here and each one has a nice, medium-sized chest and obviously no implants.  This one is so close but Kirsty edges out Gina by a nipple so to speak to tie up the contest at 1-1.  The next area is their midsection, and neither has a flat or concave stomach area but certainly decently fit.  This one is about as close as the chest comparison but goes the other way.  Gina's stomach is a little flatter than Kirsty so she takes the lead 2-1.  Once again, no pussy compeitition due to Kirsty's legitimate request, so they move on to legs.  This is actually a strength for both women but for different reasons.  Kirsty's are tapered well and very thin, some think too thin in the club, but still one of her better features.  Gina's are thicker but not too thick and also tapered.  In yet another close one, Gina takes this area due to some wishing Kirsty's legs were just a tad thicker...how many time do you hear that one...not often.  Thick legs is usually the issue.  Anyway, Gina takes a 3-1 lead going to the final frontside issue...arms/armpits.  This one is next to impossible to judge but neither woman has gorgeous arms or any bad issue with them.  They both reasonably fit yet there can be discrimination between the two.  The customers in the club can't decide on the winner here, so this becomes the first tie of the competiton which has the score now 3-1-1 in favor of Gina.  The two backside areas are left with the back being the first to be judged.  Gina edges out Kirsty in this one perhaps because just like her legs, some thought her back was a little thin...delineated due to the lack of thickness but perhaps too much for some.  Gina takes a 4-1-1 lead into the last area for judgment by the club members, their butts.  Kirsty is actually helped by her thiness issue here with a more compact ass and better buttcheeks.  So, Kirsty wins this and cuts the final deficit margin down to Gina 4  Kirsty 2 and one tie.  Gina throws her hands up in the air for a celebration of another victory while Kirsty seems a little perturbed.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Gina vs Kirsty in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 01:34:32 AM »
Catfight:  The women are given the choice as to how to approach clothing wise the start of the catfight in the tapioca pit.  Both women decide to put back on their bikini tops.  Gina is wearing bright blue while Kirsty is wearing a forest green color.  Remember, they never took off their G strings so the tops are all that need to be put back on.  The women move over to the pit area and the customers who were judges are now the spectators and they wonder how the women will react to their dipping part of their bodies into the tapioca for the first time.  This is course has to be rather cold to begin with since no heating is involved.  Gina and Kirsty step in and maybe it isn't the Polar Bear Club type of dip, but their reaction to the temperature change is loud and exclamatory.  They quickly get used to it and begin to walk around a bit to get used to the texture and thickness and how much they can move and how quickly.  Of course, Gina has had jello, pudding, mud, sand, water, hay, and other substances in the pit but she doesn't wrestle in it that often plus it might have been a long time since she did puddin', without a spoon anyway.  Suddenly, Gina makes a lunging move towards Kirsty, contacts her body, and knocks the British babe down on her back near the one edge of the pit.  A couple of spectators get some tapioca courtesy of the women on their pants but hopefully that comes right out in the wash.  Gina puts her full body weight on top of Kirsty's form and has her schoolgirl pinned which of course means nothing in a submission match.  

Kirsty occasionally tries to raise her arms up to escape Gina's hands and arms but the Bonaire hottie keeps those arms down.  Probably the tapioca thickness isn't helping Kirsty since she has to fight not only Gina's arm strength but the viscous nature of the liquid/solid as she tries to pull her arms up through it. Gina occassionally tried to turn Kirsty's head to get it under the shallow layer of tapioca which she does to increase the embarassment and the punishment she is dispensing.   But Kirsty continues to try to lift her arms up, twist her body, buck as best she can.... anything that might free her from Gina's body.  With one big buck of her own form, she doesn't free herself per se but does distract Gina enough with that move to get her right arm free.  No shocker that the first thing she does is throw a right fist into Gina's jaw to stun her and knock the owner of this hell's pit off her body and splashing into her own tapioca territory.  Kirsty gets up slowly to a sitting position, swallowing a little of the tapioca and spitting some of it out.  There are towels just outside the pit and she grabs one of them to wipe her face off.  Does she discard the toward after she uses it to clean up....c'mon, we all know the answer to that one.

Gina is facing sideways relative to Kirsty's position and sitting a few few away.  Kirsty doesn't take the time to even stand up to move over there but simply crawls or slides or whatever is the proper verbage.  And she puts the towel to good use as she wraps it around Gina's neck, twisting it to give it more power in the obvious choking it is going.  Gina's eyes grow wide and her arms flail initially in panic mode.  The proprietor of this pit wrestling got taken by surprise either by underestimating Kristy or maybe just a little rusty in this recreational activity.  Regardless, she does regain her focus and moves her hands to engage the towel to try to grab it away from Kirsty or to at least get her hands between it and her throat.  Each is going to take too long so before she gets in more dire straits, she throws an elbow back into Kirsty's head.  That takes the starch of the British babe's attack and of course the towel is released in the process.  Gina tosses the towel out of the pit and is ready to go after Kirsty who is supine again at this point.  But as she crawls over to get at her, Kirsty thrust kicks her in the chest area to push her away and back on to her butt herself.

Gina and Kirsty are in sitting positions at this point, their bikinis still in place but not in pristine condition considering these garments are probably not pudding compliant.  The women wade over to each other still not in standing positions.  Gina throws a hard righthanded slap against the left cheek of Kirsty's face, her head jerked around as a result. Kirsty is hardly one to turn the other cheek and responds in kind with a slap of her own with the same result and pretty close on the force of the blow.  Both women realize nothing is being gained by this so they move on to hairpulling.  Heads are jerked around by yanking on tresses, and where their heads go their bodies must follow.  They eventually end up in the tapioca again up to the middle of their necks as they lie on their sides.  The women begin to literally roll around in it with first one woman getting to stay on top for a few seconds only to have their positions reversed.  When either is on top, their high priority it is try to force the other's face into as much pudding as possible.  This ends pretty much in a draw with each woman getting some satisfaction but frustrated she couldn't dominate more.  They push each other away and finally stand up for the first time in like forever.  They move towards each other but stop short of contacting their bodies.  

At this point, the pudding is irritating as it gets underneath their bikinis.  They don't take off their bottoms because at least it keeps it to some extent out of their pussies, but they decide it is time to remove their tops.  Each takes off her top seductively since they are a few feet apart and in no hurry of being Pearl Harbored at this point.  Gina's comes off first and she literally throws it into Kirsty's face while the British honey takes her off and slingshots it into Gina's face.  Perhaps appropriate since the British invented the catapault {technically I believe it was Greece but without any Greek women in this situation, hardly makes sense to give them credit}.  Anyway, the women stand with their chest naked for the first time since the beauty contest.  They ram their bodies together a little related to the chest but mainly to wrap their arms around each other in what turns out to be a mutual bearhug.  Both women are trying to squeeze the other's midsection, perhaps even enough to get a concession.  But what they find out quickly is that neither woman has particular strong arms, and with their medium range thickness midsections, it is hard to squeeze those with great effectiveness.  Up top, their chests are also battling to a draw but at least the audience to the fight got a cheap thrill with the tit battle.  

Suddenly, Gina drops her bearhug and goes for a front chokehold which is more like a guillotine hold.  She does a twist to it which sends Kirsty down into the tapioca pudding with what turns out to more of a neckbreaker drop.  Gina is ready to take advantage until Kirsty swings her legs around in an arc and clips Gina's legs to send her foe down right beside her.  The women get to sitting positions and move their arms forward to probe for some advantage.  Kirsty gets through Gina's defenses and get her rival in a headlock.  Kirsty ratchets up the pressure and must bring back nightmares from Gina about being choked with the towel earlier.  Kirsty gets up to a standing position pulling Gina's head with her.   Gina does the standard way to break a headlock which is to put her hands on the punisher's forearms and try to lift her clasped arm assenmblage off of her head.  That doesn't work since once again their arms are similar in strength, and Kirsty already has her hands clasped together well,  But Gina does know that Kirsty's head is pretty much right above hers, and both are standing up at this juncture.  Without warning, Gina lets her legs go limp and drop her body down including her head of course.  With Kirsty holding it, her body goes down also including her head.  Kirsty's jaw hits the top of Gina's head when the sports cafe owner's knees hit the botttom of the pit and stops her body suddenly.  The bad news for Kirsty is that the top of Gina's head suffers far less in the collision between her jaw and that head.  That shocking blow causes Kirsty to immedate drop the hold around Gina's head.  
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 01:41:51 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Gina vs Kirsty in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 01:41:30 AM »
Both women are stunned by the collison of heads but Kirsty gets the worse of it clearly.  Both women are groggy looking at this point and have sat down in the tapioca pudding.  At this point, they seem more concerned about just not letting the other woman come near here until they regain their senses.  So, Gina and Kirsty basically just sweep their arms across the pudding near them and sent as much as possible into the air towards the other's face and hopefully in their mind get in their rival's eyes.  Finally, Kirsty decides to lunge at Gina and really doesn't do a lot except hit Gina with her shoulders at the end of the lunge.  That does know Gina against one outside edge of this pit but nothing else of note.  But Kirsty is the first one to make it to her feet perhaps because of that no one is for sure.  What is for certain is she reaches down and grabs the sexy Antilles' blonde's hair and pulls her up by that.  Gina's head is at an awkward angle at the end of this process and almost looks like she is being led around by the ear or something but is indeed the hair that is being held.  Kirsty gets in good leverage position and a stable stance which is not as easy as it looks when literally standing on pudding, not the grainiest or best footing substance on the planet.  Kirsty takes the hair and whips Gina's body by it across the vast majority of the pudding pit.  Gina lands hard but with a soft pit lining and the large amout of soft pudding, it isn't nearly as hard as it could have been.

Gina is sitting down trying to recover when Kirsty comes in hard with a knee to the back.  That pushes Gina forward and into a prone position of course lying in the tapioca pudding.  Kirsty goes down to Gina's form and repeatedly dunks the Netherlands Antilles hottie's face into the tapioca pudding.  Don't know if the sports cafe owner has been treated that way before or not, but it has to be pretty humiliating at this point to be dunked into her own pudding, in her own wrestling pit, and in her own sports cafe time and time again.  Kirsty is obviously hoping to get Gina to concede with this punishing action and asks her to do so right now.

Kirsty:  "Who's the one swallowing all the tapioca pudding now, sports cafe owner?  Looks like I'm the one who is taking you apart doesn't it?  Ready to concede you overrated, worn out cxnt?"
Gina {interspersed with pudding in her mouth}:  "You wish...you bitch....just wait....until I.....I....get your.....fat....ass off me."
Kirsty:  "Sounds to me like you are asking for some more tapioca.  There's always room for tapioca, right....wait a minute, that is jello I think" {dunking Gina's head some more in the pudding}
Gina {turning her head finally and reaching up to grab Kirsty's hair}:  "Why don't we both find out.  Join me, will you?" {pulling on Kirsty hair which is very close to her hands since her rival has been dunking her face in the pudding}

Thus, when it looked like the match might be ending, Gina comes up with a desperate move to stave off her defeat....at least for now.  Both women are in the tapioca pudding at this point with one woman's face being shoved into it only for her to be able to escape that situation and return the favor by dunking the other one's face into the tapioca.  The match continues on with each woman sitting next to each other with now arms and hands flailing one time then contacting the other woman's shoulder or arm or neck trying for a hold.  Basically, it is organized chaos as this looks more like a catfight than a wrestling match not only due to the tapioca but now the womens' desperation to find a way to end this deal in their own favor. 

Gina is able to get Kirsty turned around a bit with the hold she has on her body.  She follows that up by grabbing Kirsty's blonde hair, now of course covered with a lot of pudding, to sling her on to her frontside near the edge of the pit.  In fact, her head is essentially on the border guard of the pit that tries to contain whatever is in this container from spilling over the edge.  Gina quickly moves in and doesn't try to humiliate or force Kirsty to eat more tapioca....she wants the win and she wants it now.  Gina grabs Kirsty's wrists and painfully extends the British babe's arms behind her back using her wrists to hold them there.  At the same time, Gina puts her left foot from her standing position on the back of Kirsty in a surfboard manevuer.  Thus, Gina is keeping Kirsty's body down with a lot of her own body weight while at the same time pulling those arms back into that awkward position. Now, it is Gina's turn to be doing the asking for the submission.

Gina:  "Limey bitch, who looks worn out now, huh?  Who looks overrated and on the verge of tears now, huh?  Time for you to give it up.  The sun just set on the British Empire, honey!  Long live the Netherlands!"
Kirsty {interspersed with grunts and screams}:  "You Dutch tramp!! .....Let me....go.....I....won't give up.....to you!  Just wait...uutil... until I get out....of this."
Gina {stepping down harder with her left foot and pulling back more with her hands against Kirsty's tired arms}:  "As the kid in Home Alone said, sounds like you "are thirsty for more", huh Kirsty.  Hey, that rhymed...any appreciation for my wit? {laughing} Guess not in your position, huh?  Can't be too much fun getting humiliated in a pit of tapioca pudding by a woman you just said was overrated and worn out, huh?  What say you, Kirsty?  Ready to give up?"
Kirsty:  "I give!!  I give!!  The pain is one thing but your incessant mouth another!  Please let me go and for God's sake, shut up!"
Gina:  "Sure, I'll end these holds now that I have your submission, but this isn't over, dear.  Two wins against you, and I have a little humiliation to come."

Postmatch:  As Gina releases the hold on Kirsty's arms and takes her left foot off the back of her blonde British rival, Kirsty's body flops down flat in the tapioca pudding except she does catch one break.  Her face and head are elevated on that border edge of the pit so at least her face is tapioca free....that is unless you count the goop of the pudding already on her face. Gina plops down in the stuff herself but only to sit down and rest.  Plus this way, she can reach over on occasion and spank Kirsty's ass.  Gina slides over, literally, to where Kirsty's face is which is turned downward obviously in her prone position.  Gina turns her victim's body over partway so she can get to her opponent's face and does a quick titsmother which is really not that effective once again with all the tapioca all over the place.  And good luck keeping her tits in place with the slippery nature of it.  So, Gina at this point moves Kirsty's body once again several degrees, perhaps 45 or so to have her face looking at the ceiling, but that is just briefly.  What blocks out the ceiling is Gina's ass coming down on top of Kirsty's face in a great facesit.  Gina puts her hands on the top of her head to show off her dominance and and at the same time transfer sweat and her foul body odor to Kirsty, along with some more respiration restriction.  Gina gets off of Kirsty and really feels pretty yukky herself to do much more.  She has someone bring over the water hoses and has them turn the water on to her body to rid it of pudding and also to her credit to Kirsty's.  Gina's attitude towards Kirsty seems to be softening since the next action is even nicer.  Gina brings a drink over to Kirsty and puts it near her recovering body.  So when Kirsty recovers even further at least she has something to wash down all that tapioca pudding and also rehydrate her a bit.