News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Meet - Electric Pink

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Meet - Electric Pink
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:01:00 PM »
Hello professional wrestling fans, my name is Electric pink, well my ring name is.

I'm a 20-year-old College Sophomore from a popular California college, who decided to get into professional wrestling more for fun, to stay in shape, and maybe make some money to pay towards tuition and all that.

I'vs been a wrestling fan most of my life and I am a fan of Jobbers, Kudos to those who sacrifice to make others look dangerous and legit ad with me being a college student and all, and not wanting anything to bog me down from my studies, a match here & there won't hurt and also, since I am pressed with time, I don't need to be made champion where I have to appear more than I would want, I prefer to just get a match here & there where all I have to is go out as a good girl , face a heel, and make her look good, aka, Yes, I just want to go out and be a Jobber.

You can reach me by replying here or PM's my creator, LoveSexyJobbers, who gave me the idea to give pro wrestling a try & just so you know, it is just pro wrestling, please possible opponents, just do whatever holds and moves you want but I have no interest in getting all bloody, no need to pretend that you broke my arm or leg, and definitely there is no need to pretend you held me from behind and snapped my neck that left me dead , just a good old pro wrestling heel vs Jobber Squash is welcomed and just an FYI, I really love getting pinned, the more cocky and arrogant the better.

See you in the ring you lucky heels you.
You never grow old until you stop being young