News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

An everyday situation

• 1 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
An everyday situation
« on: September 29, 2022, 06:46:42 PM »
How to win a fight without fighting
- an everyday situation -

In my story there is no fight to read but i am sure i posted on the right place.

We all know that little but nasty situations we all wish for.
Sometimes a fight is inevitable and sometimes there is no fight because of different reasons.
I'll tell you such a story, which is nasty in mind, but everyone would finish it differently.
I am sure of that.

"No one knows what he can do until he tries." (Publilius Syrus)

Today was just not Lisa's day. First she overslept, then the car wouldn't start, and then her child was late for school.

How she hated such days! So much had to be done and now Lisa had to wait until her husband had finished
work so she could go shopping. She hurried off after he got home.
She had been feeling tense and dissatisfied all day.

And then there was this blonde bitch that got in her way in the supermarket and got on her nerves.
The woman dressed in a blue summer skirt and white top, early 20s, swung her, in Lisa's eyes,
non-existent ass in all peace of mind through the vegetable section. There was a lot of rush.
Lisa couldn't get past her at first and crept behind the blonde with an angel's patience.
Inside she began to boil. She would love to drive the shopping cart into the back of this blond curly-haired bitch.
Whenever you don't have time, something like this gets in your way too.

The blonde woman continued sneaking toward the baked goods. And that's when Lisa almost boiled over when
she registered that this one took the last bread of the kind she wanted. Turning quickly, Lisa walked quickly
back up the main aisle, making her way down another side aisle. She had to get away, or disaster would strike.
She would catch up with the other things first, return later and, of necessity, choose another loaf.
But now she just wanted to leave and not see this blonde bimbo again.

Lisa had everything she needed in the shopping cart so far and now turned into the aisle with the noodles.
And lo and behold, as if she had guessed it, she ran into the blonde again, who, coming from the other direction,
also turned into the aisle. She took no notice of Lisa at all. She didn't feel the anger Lisa had for her. How could she?
The blonde was doing her shopping just like everyone else in the supermarket.

"Well what a coincidence! When it goes, it goes!" Lisa inwardly admonished herself to be calm and collected.
But when Bimbo stood at the lasagna plates first, Lisa held her breath for a moment. Then she was finally gripped by anger,
which she could no longer stop. Lisa needed three packages for tonight. Four were on the shelf.
And Bimbo prepared to take two packs of these. Now Lisa had had enough.
Her anger was no longer controllable and she drove her shopping cart into bimbo's. Bimbo's shopping cart went backwards.
The latter's shopping cart took a leap backwards and hit the blonde's pelvis with full force.

"Hands off!" Lisa yelled at the blonde. The latter was startled at first and then jerked from the pain on her body.
"Say! Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing?" bimbo barked back.

Lisa knew she wasn't going to back down today. The blonde was enough for her. She wasn't getting the plates.
She was aware that she was just picking a solid fight in the supermarket, in front of everyone. She didn't care.
It was enough for today and just now that Lisa, who usually acts rather peacefully and ready to compromise,
had a break from broadcasting. Bimbo's readiness for conflict was hard to assess.
But Lisa did not let her thoughts about this show. Self-confident, with a tense attitude,
she approached Bimbo. Today she was going for it. It was enough for her.
About 30 cm in front of the blonde she stopped. The brunette put her right hand on her hip.

"Uhh... that's not really supposed to do anything!" returned Lisa smugly.

"But here in the supermarket there is no room for you and me at the same time!
You take away the things I need. That's the first thing..." she continued.

Bimbo stumbled and didn't really understand.

"And then, I can't stand you, you stupid cow! You've been getting on my nerves ever since we got here
to the supermarket with your slutty, ass shaking, behavior and your fooling around!" continued Lisa.

To emphasize her mood and opinion about the blonde, she strode towards Bimbo again.
Lisa was tense. But something was stirring inside her, too. Her heart, her stomach, the region further down.
Everything was throbbing, vibrating and tingling. Everything in her body just wanted a confrontation.
Lisa felt the blonde's on her nipples, which were sticking out with excitement. That was how far she had approached.
The casual outfit of the blonde against the tight jeans and the black tight top of Lisa. Here worlds just collided.
And these worlds touched at a, for women, a very sensitive place. Lisa showed Bimbo quite clearly and self-confidently,
as it ran off here immediately, if not one of both sought the distance. And this one was certainly not her.

"I'll make you a deal! You just leave the lasagna plates on the shelf and get lost!" Lisa added, after she registered that the blonde
made no effort whatsoever to get up to body tension or, let alone, to meet her gaze.
Bimbo continued to stand there with her shoulders and arms drooping. Her gaze permanently avoided Lisa's.

"You on! That babe is backing down!" Lisa grinned to herself.

The blonde continued to avoid her gaze. Apparently she was mentally going over the odds she had against
the brunette and concluded that it would be futile. Tramp just let herself be humiliated without fighting back.
She admitted to getting the short end of the stick if it came to a fight. This only got Lisa going even more.

"Stop! There's one more thing!" Lisa commanded, getting bolder, to the blonde as she grabbed her shopping cart and,
sans lasagna sheets, tried to warp out of the aisle. Lisa felt that she didn't care if it came to a fight after all.
She was literally daring Bimbo to fight back.

"That one..." Lisa reached into Bimbo's shopping cart and took "her" bread while staring at the blonde, waiting for her reaction.
"... is mine too! That was the last one and it's my favorite bread!" the brunette continued as she maneuvered it into her shopping cart.
"And now, get lost!" she barked at her counterpart one last time, now certain that nothing more was going to happen.

Bimbo complied with Lisa's request, lowering her eyes and nodding silently.
She left the corridor from the direction from which she had come.
Lisa now specially took all the lasagna plates from the shelf.
She grinned from ear to ear and was pleased with the blonde's submissiveness.
This gave her, after this shitty day, an inner satisfaction.

Arriving home, I heard the better mood of my wife and asked.

"Oh... someone just made my day after all." she initially gave herself quite innocently.
After her comments, I knew once again what a beast my wife can be.

{alt}
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 09:14:03 PM by fightfeelings »
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: An everyday situation
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 04:28:30 PM »
I love it when 2 suburban MILFs get aggravated with each other at the grocery store.