News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Catpin Tales" - 1 - Alpha Rivals

• 0 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
"Catpin Tales" - 1 - Alpha Rivals
« on: September 29, 2022, 07:31:56 PM »
Alpha Rivals

Based on the "Catpin" series by Fyrecracka, I'm posting a story that I made up for my wife.
She reads here diligently and enthusiastically the said series of Fyrecracka and the part that Kiva contributes.
That I am here on the road she knows not so long but I think the fire in her is awakened.
The story contains what I consider to be quite realistic.

As you can see, english is not my native language. So forgive me for grammatical or expressive mistakes.

My wife is totally fascinated by this Catpin thing. Therefore I let this flow in a few places.

Fyrecracka knows about this.

"Think carefully about what you wish for. It could come true"

On Saturday evening my wife Lisa went to the yearly parents evening of our child.
It was an important evening for her. As the parent representative of the class, it was
up to her to organize that evening. What made this year's evening so important was
the fact that the class had to conduct an election for the representative.
Every two years the procedure continues. So each parent of the class had the chance to
appreciate the work of the actual Official with a vote for or, naturally, a vote again when things
weren't the way they should be.

I think Lisa did a great job in the last two years.
She was a leader in the row of parents especially in critical or important subjects.
She was the one who asked or forced again and again while others were silent.
Lisa was a 36 yo Mom of a son at the age of 11 and sexy to look at with her awesome hips and ass.
With a height of 5'5 and a weight of roundabout 143 lbs she surely was not an optical alpha regarding
her dimensions. But her character and her burning for a cause brought her that status.

First she didn't want that official role but in fact that no one would do the job she agreed after asking
several times by the main teacher of the class.

The more time passed the more she accepted her new role and the work which was connected
with the office she began to love.

At the end of the last school year a new girl arrived in the class. There were no problems integrating her.
Lisa tried here too but a closer contact to the girl's mother wouldn't succeed. She only saw her a few times
talking with other parents but hadn't the chance to speak with her personally. The facts she knew were that
her name was Tanja and that she was 35 years old. A bit younger than my wife. In the height she towered
Lisa a very little bit. But with the sexy curves of my wife she couldn't compete.

So maybe, that was Lisa's thoughts, she could do a new try to contact the other blonde mom.

The meeting began.

A few points were spoken as the main part of the evening, the call of the new class representative,
would be discussed. The teacher found great and praising words for Lisa's work and so the first
question of him was the option if Lisa should be continuing. More than 80% of the parents,
mostly the female part of them, voted for my wife. Not unanimously but still.

So the next question of the teacher was if another one of the present parents felt called upon to be the new class representative.
There was silence in the room. Lisa knew that most of the other parents wouldn't do any work in school.
So she was sure to continue into the next period.

"I would do it!". The silence was broken. Lisa watched, like the other people in the room,
back to the last row. It was Tanja, the blonde mom of the new girl.

"cxnt!" Lisa cursed into herself by giving Tanja a bad look. She narrowed her eyes so the other woman
must notice what her opinion was about this candidature.
Tanja endured my wifes look. Both women stared at each other over the room's distance.

"And I will do it better." Tanja continued while she stared at my wife. Her look was cool and in
her voice a big potion of arrogance.

Lisa looked over her new rival. She noticed the shabby jeans and the much too big shirt Tanja wore.
Not a good representative in her mind but she knew that it could be dangerous for her when it comes
to an election. In her mind Tanja is a sneaky bitch and got prepared before that day.
She had to react immediately. She would try to confront her after the meeting.

The teacher closed the meeting after Tanja reached the Calls for a candidature too.
The election will be held next week. In some faces Lisa noticed tensions and arousings about the next week.
Most knew that when two moms candidate it could be intriguing and catty before the election.
That is a fact. One could lose her status and the other could win or blame herself when the votes come to a very clear result.

It was a cool evening in September about 10pm as Lisa exited the school walking to her car.
Tomorrow, she thought, she would confront that blonde slut trying to get her to step back.
It would be better for the bitch not to mess with her over her status. The parking place was slightly lighted out with some lamps.
 A dim place where Lisa has to watch closely to find her car.
Next to her car she saw a person who lent casually to another one.
As she came nearer she recognized that it was Tanja. Innerly she changed her plan for tomorrow. She wanted to discuss that directly.

Tanja glared at her with feigned friendliness and a slutty smile on her lips.
"Hey, Bitch! It seems I got you nervous about the election next week?" she said in my wifes direction.
Lisa began to seethe inside. She began to understand that there was another reason for Tanja to be a candidate.
It wasn't the job. Otherwise she would not have waited for her.

"You realy think that such a shabby slutmom like you makes me nervous?"Lisa began to laugh while she gave her
opposite a pejorative look concurrently putting her hands into her hips.

Tanja giggled slightly while getting up from the car positioning herself opposite to my wife.
Her shoulderlenght hair she had bun to a tail. A moment Tanja just stared into my wife's eyes saying nothing.
After a while she continued and offended her motive.

"I want to tell you a little secret I know about you, Lisa!" she whispered in a quiet, mysterious tone.

"Fine with me. Let's continue!" Lisa answered snappy.

"Tststs%u2026 not so snappy with me." the blonde commented, continuing giggling, on the answer she got.

Lisa meanwhile was pissed and impatient about what the hell the slut knows about her.
Tanja slowly turned down the collar of her denim jacket. A little pin in the form of a cat came to light.
Lisa took a deep breath as she noticed the pin.

"You are too careless my dear! I saw it two weeks ago on your jacket while you brought your son into school." Tanja explained.

Lisa knew what it means when two women meeting each other wearing the pin.
That evening she wasn't in the mood to wear it and placed hers at home.
She cursed herself about that carelessness. But she knows that she has to do it now.
No other option as to fight the other woman. That's the condition on which she had to swear by entering the Catpin Circle.
She sharpened her senses, got body tension and prepared herself inside for the fight.
Her brass grew from second to second by watching in Tanjas face full of satisfaction.
She recognized that the bitch knew she landed a big hit by tricking her into a fight. A fight with a high stake.

"And there is one more thing I want to tell you" the blonde said by getting a step closer.

"I hear?" Lisa answered, nodding into Tanja's direction.

"I HATE YOU, BITCH!!!"

With those words Tanja jumped forwards, putting her hands into Lisa's face and making my surprised wife fall with a big push.
Lisa was fast, getting her hands into the blonde hair and pulled Tanja downstairs with her.
Lisa was on her back while Tanja landed on her. The blonde groped her left hand into the black coloured Bob of my wife
and tried to slap her right into her face.  Lisa, as well, caught the Blonde's hair by her right.
She pulled with her left into Tanja's face trying to get her down from her body.
The legs of both women tangled and wriggled while searching for hold.

"Come on! That's all you can do, Bitch!" my wifes rival screamed by landing a few good slaps into Lisas face.
Lisa didn't answer. She needs her power getting out of her position. Her daily workout paid off now.
By tensing her abs Lisa could lift up her upper body a bit. Her grab into her rival's hair with both hands succeeded.
With all power she pulled Tanja's Head by her hair to the right and rolled her body in the same direction.
Tanja felt off and now lay next to her continuing hairpulling. Lisa, even pulling hair with her hands, rubbed nearer after she got back on her knees.
The blonde tried to defend but Lisa was on advantage now. She got her left knee onto Tanja's body and pulled her hair up.
Now she was in the game. It was on her to pay back some of the face slaps she earned moments before.
Tanja pulled her hair badly. Her faces got closer again and Lisa couldn't hold the pressure on the body beneath her.
They both glared at each other and felt the pain while ripping their hair with a strongness which must have led to
bushes of their own into the hands of the other. Meanwhile Tanja could get on her knees too.
The women breathed deep and their noses were so closed that only a paper would fit between them while they
continued working on each other's hair. By pressing their bodies together and pulling each other's head back they tried to push the other down again.
Lisa had an idea and got risky. She let go of Tanjas hair to embrace her rival's throat quickly.
Her feet hat enough hold. Now she could bring enough power into her movement forwards.
During Tanja's fall backwards Lisa swung her ass on the laying body.

Tanja raised her hands up by losing control of her opponents hair to hold a chance open to escape.
If Lisa got her arms beneath her legs the fight was as good as finished. Now Tanja was in trouble.
Lisa wanted control over the blonde and increased the pace. She changed her tactic into slapping
and scratching but offered less defense. Tanja got a hand into her hair again. With the other she could block a few of Lisa's attacks to her face.
She bucked up and down and from side to side. So my wife had trouble sitting on top.

Lisa was slowly losing patience with the blonde. That bitch is really hard to crack.
She was sad about the permanent pulling of her hair and the many failed attempts to take control and Tanja down.
With the left hand wrapping around Tanja's wrist of her hair pulling right she now tried to get the blocking one to catch.
Slowly she rubbed step by step forward. Tanja's arms were in reach to lock them.
The Blonde seemed to recognize the trap she would tap in if that succeeds.
Tanja bucked more and boxed around with her still free hand. Lisa felt pain.
She got hit by one of Tanjas punches she wasn't able to block on her right cheek.
Damn it hurts but she knowed that was the prize to pay.

As well, she began to fight with her right fist too. The first one landed on the sluts' left cheek.
A second one directly on the nose. Tanja screamed loud out and took her hand back to block hecticly.
A third one hit the Blonde on her stomach and Lisa brought Tanjas left hand at least out of her hair.
With renewed effort, the last power she had, Lisa could take the final leap forward which would lock Tanja beneath her.
Quickly she continued the hair pulling of the Blonde while she came closer to her opponent's face.

"DO YOU FUCKING GIVE NOW!" she shouted as loud as she could into the crying face of
Tanja who started a last hopeless attempt getting back.

"GIVE!!!" Lisa shouted again underlining her demand by mauling the blonde's head.

"YES, I GIVE!" Tanja screamed shrilly while black coloured tears, caused from the eyeliner, ran over her cheeks.
Her hair was as completely destroyed as Lisas who sat still on her.

"And are you willing to step back and keep your distance from my job?" My wife said while calming down a bit but also signed from the fight.

"Yes, I will step back!" the blonde whispers while breaking up totally in tears.
She went high risk as she decided to enter the territory of another woman. A fact she knew before. Now, she will be the blamed woman.

Lisa got up and watched down to her rivals meanwhile sad face. To the woman she beat up minutes before.
She was sad to have to stop it. The bitch made her really sad.
But that's the other rule she has to swear as she joins the circle. If one of the women submits the fight is over.
They stared a last time into each other that evening.

"Don't mess with me, Bitch!" was the last sentence Lisa said. But she knew it better.
She was sure, as she watched in the other woman's eyes, that this isn't over yet.

With pain throughout her body Lisa entered her car and drove away.
She felt better being out of reach of Tanja before she changes minds.
On the way home she stopped her car for a moment on a small dirt road near the street.
Now she cried as she felt the pressure that just fell off her and a lot of tears ran over her
cheeks too like on Tanja's face moments before.
Since her joining the circle she almost had one little scrap with another woman which had faster ended than it began.
Not as serious and nasty as the fight against Tanja. Then she looked down at herself.
The ripped jeans from the ground rubbing and the warped shirt which the other woman ruined.
In the mirror she saw her hair standing in all directions and the blue and green shimmering cheekbone
from the fist she earned in case of lessening her defense a while.
Lisa realized that her husband was at home and that he surely wants an explanation of what's going on.
Her little secret was hers the longest time. Nervously she continued the way driving home.

As my wife came home, crying and telling me what happened, I was shocked for the first moment.
Shocked about the condition my wife was in and shocked about my thoughts about it.
I felt I lost all my principes and all the things in which I believe as I heard her story.
And I had to admit that I never, and really never, trust my wife doing something like that.
I was very proud of my wife. Not to say that the imagination of what happened let my cock get hard.

"So I think I had a mommy brawl and I defended my status as an alpha woman in school one hour before." my wife said proudly
as we took a moment on the sofa to calm down holding my wife in my arms.

"The story about the circle I will tell you tomorrow. Now I am horny and want to go to bed... with you!" she whispered
while her hand wandered down and her lips touched mine.

The morning after I took the task of bringing our son to school.
My way back was crossed by a blonde woman with a quick step wearing sunglasses.
I caught myself thinking that this was the slut who called my wife out. Satisfied about the woman's condition, I took the way back home.

"The teacher called me seconds before! She stepped back! No election for me!" My wife welcomed me with a smile and full of pride looking for my nearess.
It was a big moment for us. I have never felt more proud of her.

{alt}

« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:11:49 PM by fightfeelings »
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476