News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cam Girl Call out "Minx versus Roxy"

• 0 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Cam Girl Call out "Minx versus Roxy"
« on: September 30, 2022, 06:54:46 PM »
Minx vs Roxy
There was a lot of chatter online about the big fight, the usual “who’s your money on?” along with people asking, “whose team are you are?” as the fight edged closer, were you Team Minx in your pink shirts or Team Roxy in your scarlet red shirts, how did this all come about? Oh, and who the hell are the Minx and Roxy right?

Both said combatants made their living through being cam girls, specifically in the Onlyfans generation as ones who enjoyed stripping to earn a few quid, while also doing it safely from their own home, so how do two women who make a living doing that end up wanting to beat the other up on camera? Well, let’s look at the women and you’ll understand why.

First the Minx, her real name is Sarah McKay but she thought the username “MinxMcKay” sounded better for selling herself, born and raised in Edinburgh, the Scottish lass worked out that boys were attracted with her early in life, by eighteen she was posing topless for a few magazines that weren’t exactly Playboy, she realised by twenty one that she didn’t need a medium man to make money, she could sell her own brand online and get all the money herself, one year later she is raking in the cash and one of the biggest names emerging in the U.K.

Sarah is a bubbly blonde who could pass as a barbie doll in some respects, standing 5’9 and weighing 146lbs, her hair reaches her back as her legs are long, blue eyes pierce the screen when she is on and her 34C breasts are nothing to turn your nose up to as they are firm and perky, she works out to maintain her figure, doing yoga and kickboxing classes that has sculpted her figure into one that makes most women jealous.

The other side of this equation though is Roxy, real name Roxanne Chambers, she is from Liverpool and like her football team, her hair is a deep shade of red, the scouse lass has been doing camera work since she was twenty, now twenty three, she had come up with the Roxy character, which was a more colourful version of herself with toys involved in her act to get the fans going and sometimes fantasy stuff like dressing as a topless boxer, all sweaty from a workout.
She stood 5’8 and 148lbs, 34C tits she loved to hold proudly when in front of a screen, her red hair reached down to her shoulder blades, she also worked hard to maintain her body, doing circuits and boxing classes to keep in tip top shape for her videos, she had slightly more viewers then the Minx, but she had been going longer then her rival.

That’s the proud women, so how did the beef start then? Funny how something small can snowball, Sarah had decided to do her own boxing themed video where she worked a speed bag as her bare breasts jiggled, as she worked out her comments read from one viewer “I’d love to see the Minx and Roxy box it out” which caught Sarah’s eyes when she turned to her laptop to shake her tits, grinning she off handled says “oh that would be no contest, knockout victory for the Minx over Roxy” with a cheeky wink, not even thinking about what she said.

A week later Roxy is doing her own video where she is supposedly doing a workout in yellow leg warmers and a matching thong, when someone posts “heard the Minx thinks she can take our Roxy” making Roxanne stop a minute, she flexes her arms and playfullu replies “you really think she can handle this my fans, I’d have her for breakfast” laughing before finishing her act, not realising what was coming down the pipeline.

What started as playful banner with fans took off on Twitter as fans were debating who was hotter, fitter and who’d beat who in a fight after the girls comments, neither had given much thought to it till they watched the videos of their rival in question, while both probably knew the other was talking in jest, seeing the others body and seeing the fan reaction they got sparked a hint of jealousy.

Leading to videos being exchanged on twitter as first Sarah posted a video of her in tight pink workout shorts, she tells the camera “oh Roxy you think you’d eat me for breakfast, looking at you I don’t think you need any more carbs, I’d gladly fuck you up any day of the week darling” blowing a mocking kiss at the camera, getting her fans fired up as they tweeted with hashtag team Minx.

Back came Roxy as she posts her own message, putting on a red silk pair of boxer briefs, she says “looking at your double chin Minx, I have plenty to hit, if you want to really do this then fucking bring it on you Scottish cow” waving at Sarah to fight her, meaning any chance really for either to back down was off, they both wanted to fight each other for pride.

Leading to right now, both agreed to a neutral venue as busty blonde catfight star Axa said she’d hold the fight in her spare room if they were serious, both travelling to London on a Saturday, after talking through Axa the terms were agreed, no head punches but everything else was allowed, fight till one submits or they knock the other woman out, simple as that as Axa had told both to come fifteen minutes apart so she could keep them apart before the main event.

After meeting Axa in her white vest and jeans, both were led to separate bedrooms to change, at 6pm the live stream begun, first to step into the room was Sarah with only a pink thong on, walking confidently to the far side of the room, hands clenched as she only has eyes for the door she came through, moments later Roxanne comes in wearing a red thong, both women look to have done extra workouts for the fight, the door is shut, curtains closed with the light above them illuminating their arena, with black walls and a white carpet, Axa says “ok ladies you have agreed to settle this grudge on camera with your fans watching, one of you will leave here with her pride and reputation dented, do you both want to do this?” both nod with eyes intensely locked across the room.

With a “go!” from Axa the fight is on, with both charging each other like two rams, hands in each other’s hair as they scream obscenities, tits bump into their rival pair as they stagger around, neither exactly a pro at this, still Sarah is the first to show her power by muscling her rival against the far wall, the camera capturing the flex of her gluts as she tries to pin Roxanne, soon enough roles are reversed as Roxanne uses her right foot against the wall to switch them around, both fighters hearts are racing, overcoming any butterflies they had as they grit their teeth while pushing each other around.

Fighting back to the centre of the room, both have a better grip of their rivals hair, testing each other’s neck muscles as they grind bodies together, Sarah in a rage at being so evenly matched to start lets go with her right hand to start slapping indiscriminately at Roxy, who cries out when several hits land flush around her ear and the back of her head, making her swing back as the cracks of palms on flesh ring out with the whines.

Sweat starting to run down their brows as hair is dropping to the rug, Axa won’t lie, she is impressed that neither have called the fight off for a damaged nail, instead red marks are starting to show on cheeks and shoulders, Sarah again takes the lead, pulling Roxy forwards to try to drag her to her knees, Roxy yelling “fucking cxnt!” as she is being tugged around, the Minx replying “come on tough girl, thought you were going to have me you twat” with a smirk, till she finds herself shoulder charged to her stomach, smacking into the wall.

Both go down to their knees, Sarah instinctively rubs her back with her left hand, Roxy grabs her tits and pins her on her haunches against the wall, causing the blonde to howl out, fingers wrapping Sarah’s tits out around like putty, Sarah slapping at her rival, getting a few solid blows to make her back off, sitting on her own haunches a few feet away rubbing her redden cheeks, Roxy hisses “fucking cxnt, try to slap me again and I’ll ruin you” a fire in her eyes as she slowly stands up.

The Minx replies “fucking bring it you mouthy Scouse cow” as both walk together and swing away with slaps, sweat and swear words flying when they hit clean their targets, then they lock up with arms around bodies trying to trip each other, thongs and tits grinding as both don’t want to admit it but they are feeling a rush, soon enough falling to the rug together, Roxy grabs the thong of Sarah as they lay side by side, blonde on her right side, redhead on her left as Sarah gasps in shock at the pain as her pink thong is hidden now up her arse.

Desperately grabbing the red thong of Roxy, she repays her in kind, making the Merseyside girl yelp, foreheads touching as eyes shut, both preying their rival submits before they do, Sarah bites Roxanne’s cheek to show how far she is willing to go, with the redhead screaming “get off cow!” as she yanks Sarah’s thong even harder inside her, making the blonde release the bite and scream like a banshee, moments later both fighters thongs snap, releasing their pussies and bums from torture, both screaming as they roll apart and rub their pussies, tears streaming down faces as Axa wonders if this is the end?

Three minutes go by before Axa asks the Minx’s if she can continue, Sarah slowly sits up and says through pained lips “fuck… yes” as Roxy sits up, asked the same question Roxanne answers “I ain’t done yet… bitch” with both women pushing to their feet with eyes red from crying, wanting to finish this bitch off in front of them as they edge closer with fists clenched, trading punches around torsos, a few nearly striking gold around pussies if not for the fighters turning their hips to take the blows there, grunts and whines are heard as both try their best to win.

Both have a similar idea as the grab each other’s hair, difference being Sarah goes for tit with her free right hand, Roxy swings in body punches as they both let out a howling cry, while the redhead is feeling claw marks bury into her tit, she is marking up the stomach of her rival, who soon suffers a dig around her liver area, Sarah howls to the ceiling and collapses to her knees holding her stomach as she cries out, Roxy seeing her chance kicks Sarah in her back to knock her onto her front, the blonde crying her eyes out as Roxy sits on her back, yanking her hair and slapping her right cheek with cracks heard to show the force behind them as adrenaline is coursing through the redhead, till “I fucking give!!” rings out, Axa sees that the Minx has submitted and tells Roxy “you’ve won” twice as the dominant fighter is enjoying her top spot too much to notice.

Flexing her arms for the camera, Roxy tells her fans “I told you I’d fuck this Scottish tart up” pulling Sarah’s hair to show her tear soaked red marked face, cheeks looking puffy from the slaps as Sarah looks ready for the ground to swallow her whole, Roxanne has other ideas as she rolls Sarah to her back and sits on her chest, rubbing her pussy as she looks at the camera, she says “beating this cow up has me horny guys” moaning as she fingers herself, showing the camera her sticky fingers, then moving forwards as Sarah shakes her head, too hurt to speak but a pleading look on her face as the victor grins as her.

Groaning as she plays with herself, Roxy has Sarah shutting her eyes trying to ignore what is happening, till suddenly she feels juices splash onto her face, some going into her mouth as she cries out, Roxanne shivering in a strong orgasm, almost feeling ready to collapse next to Sarah after she is done, panting with her hair stuck to her cheeks, Roxy hisses “you look much better now” before giving Sarah a parting slap to her face, the winner standing on unsteady legs as she groans out, Axa switching the camera off to help Roxy to the bathroom to clean up, getting a towel and sponge to go clean up Sarah, before she heads off Axa tells Roxanne “you are a tough bitch, if you ever think about doing this again, I hope I get to watch” Roxy nodding in reply with a big smile.

Someone certainly not smiling is Sarah, who is curled up in a ball crying till she is all dry, Axa reaches down and starts consoling her, telling the blonde “you fought well, be proud darling, you two had a war here and one mistake cost you this fight, it happens to us all” Sarah moaning as she is scrubbed down, glad to be rid of her bitter rivals juices, she is starts to feel better after ten minutes of feeling sorry for herself, being helped to her feet and to an bathroom attached to Axa’s bedroom, Sarah thanks her for her kind words and help, Axa blowing her a kiss and a wink.

The week after the fight Roxy posed nude on her next video telling her fans “I am the queen of cam girls in this country, fuck the Minx and her bullshit, I whooped her fat arse and her fans now see through her” as Sarah kept radio silence for the most part, just checking her Instagram and Twitter timeline to see a mix of supportive messages and of course the usual trolling messages, both women were more sore then they had ever been but deep down they loved fighting, would Sarah decide to have another go at Roxy? Time will tell.