News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queens of the catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Queens of the catfight
« on: October 01, 2022, 02:38:13 PM »
Queens of the catfight:
Part 1: The Simple man and his story
To most I am a simple man, I am called a boring name and I work hard to earn my money, what isn’t boring is my passion, that is seeing women duke it out in nasty catfights, I started collection videos of fights when I was twenty and found out off my best friend after I caught him in our dorm room at college let’s say getting a kick out of the video of two eastern European women pulling hair and firing knees into each other’s stomachs, I laughed at first but when I snuck a peak at what he’d been watching, well I was shocked by how primal it was watching two beautiful women in one piece swimsuits fight it out, the grunts they let out as they were hit, the little barks of effort, looks of pain and the show of force as one was left laying sobbing as the winner sat on their face and grinded their dominance onto the beaten fighter.

Twenty years later, now I am a successful producer for different TV shows and films, have a nice holiday home in Hawaii when I am not in the hustle and bustle of Hollywood, not short of a few dollars as I look over the sea from my white villa, now before you think I am just here to brag, well I am a little, I mean who wouldn’t want to brag about all this? I am also going to tell you how I brought together two of the undisputed queens of catfighting right now to fight it out to show the world who is the best, you can call it a directors cut, though lord knows why you’d want to pay to hear me talk over two gorgeous warriors duelling is anyone’s guess.

Ok so let me give you some background on this situation, over the past three years two women had started to make a name for themselves in two different parts of the world, let’s start in the US where Sarah Close had been tearing it up in different companies based in North America, the New York native now lived in Los Angeles, but she started in New York for her first two fights on camera, now Sarah is a leggy 5’10 146lbs blonde who could have modelled for a top magazine, turns out though that the thirty year old prefers the need to fight more then simply flash her 34C breasts to a camera or show off her deceptively angelic looks on a camera, no she likes a good old hair yanking, clawing scrap to the finish.

After winning her two fights on home soil in a small catfight company, she was hired by one of the big brands in L.A to fight a local girl whose nickname was the “Talon” for her love of clawing, it was a vicious fight I can tell you as the 5’8 140lbs redheaded Talon scratched up Sarah, it looked like she might have lost that fight but she dug deep and submitted the Talon on the mats with a tight grip inside her pussy as she scissored the waist of her rival from behind, she’d beat the Talon once more later that year to show it wasn’t a fluke, Sarah has amassed a record of eleven wins with no one conquering her.

Who’s the rival to this woman? Over in Asia from the Philippines originally is Liza Salonga, standing 5’6 and 140lbs, with a 32B bust, while her build was less supermodel then Sarah’s, Liza had fought her way to the top of the catfight scene in Asia, starting off in her home country fighting on camera in apartments, she got her chance to fight in the more lucrative Japanese scene, fighting on sets where she beat the local fighters and a few other foreign girls like herself to go 10 wins without a loss.

Before Covid sadly struck, there was chatter online about a possible clash between them, with both women’s fans and just fans of good catfights discussing who’d win, the two themselves had a little trash talk started by Sarah posting on her socials “you expect that little bitch to really beat me? Please..” and Liza posting on her own account “you know the bitch who barks the loudest doesn’t have the biggest bite, I settle my business on the mats or wherever I get paid to” but due to the virus any chance of travel for them to fight was lost to the wind, now the world has opened up again, surely they’d fight right, well.. both fighters’ main companies wanted them to fight for them so like boxing promoters do, neither could agree who’d broadcast the fight or where the fight should take place.

Nearly a year went by with fans being as annoyed as the fighters clearly were, with Liza publicly calling Sarah a coward after her last win on camera, Sarah posted a video in her apartment where she was seething, telling Liza “you fucking arrogant cow, it was business between us till you decided you can run that mouth of yours, fuck you Liza! We both know you are afraid to fly here and get the beating you deserve you cxnt” sticking her middle fingers up to the camera, as things were moving beyond professional rivalry to a real dislike for each other, which just continued the cycle of fans wanting these two to agree to fight it out.

So that’s where I come in, I have dealt with let’s say difficult actresses and actors before, with situations where people want one thing and another wants something different, well I decided I would sort this out as this was a fight I wanted to witness so badly, so much that through hard work contacting catfight company owners through emails, proving who I was to the fighters and all that hoopla, I was able to get both to agree to come to Hawaii, it would be an independent video where both would get 50/50 rights to royalties as I wasn’t interested in the money, which both deserve anyway for fighting, along with the biggest cash prize both had ever had for a fight as I put up a hundred thousand, which certainly helped melt some of the tension between them.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Re: Queens of the catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 02:38:59 PM »
Part 2: The arrivals
For fairness and to discuss rules and such, both women would fly to my villa a week before the fight, that way Liza could recover from jet lag and they could meet for a weigh in and interview bit for the video, on the Saturday Sarah arrived at my front door looking stunning in a white floral pattern dress and white heels, I have to admit my mouth may have hit the floor as I saw the cocky grin on her face at seeing me, after polite discussions on her travel and such, I led her to her guest bedroom on the left side of my place, both had agreed to no violence before the main event, I had to trust I could keep them apart enough for neither to boil over.

Later that evening Liza arrived and boy is she a knock out, dipping her sunglasses as she wore a black bikini, black skirt and sandals, she kissed me on the cheek and told me her gratitude for arranging this, I must have looked a silly teenager as she giggled at me as she walked into the house, I showed her to the right side of the villa, now the next thought was could I keep these hellcats in their cages till it was time to let them loose on each other, the world wanted this fight and I was the guy who had put myself right in the middle of it, I’ll admit I had a cold sweat thinking about that, luckily the first day went quietly as Liza caught up on her sleep mainly and Sarah stuck mostly to her room, maybe not trusting herself around the woman she had come to hate over this year.

Sunday was the first meeting between them, neither said a word as I read the newspaper at the dinner table and saw Sarah getting some fresh orange juice out the fridge in a white dressing gown, Liza wore a black vest and knickers as she rubbed her eyes and headed into the kitchen, laying eyes on each other, I am sure I could see the hair on their neck stand up, fingers curl and both nearly on their toes ready to pounce, instead they stayed silent but were measuring each other up, keeping to their side of the area as they moved around sorting out their breakfast, staring each other down as part of me urged them mentally to strip and fight, I had to bury those selfish emotions down and eat in silence with them as they finished up and both went off to train, Sarah running on the beach in a red skimpy bikini, Liza had seen my personal gym and was hitting my heavy bag, I guess both needed to release some tension.

Monday saw the meeting we discussed before they flew over, this was what I was most worried about, would one take offence to the others rules, would the fight slip through our fingers now, we decided to do it 7pm in my living room, Sarah wore a white tank top and leggings, Liza wore a red sports bra and shorts as they still hadn’t said much to each other in the forty eight hours they had been here, I just had them drink water as I thought alcohol to the mix would open a powder keg that didn’t need setting off as both continued to be tense around each other, I didn’t know or realise stupidly that both had been sending messages out to their fans about the fight, showing off their training and doing all their talking there up till this point.

“Ok ladies, first thank you for coming here to do this, so you both know this is about the rules of the fight, is there any stipulations you want, any attire, etc” I said as both seemed more preoccupied with winning a staring contest then listening, still Sarah leaned forwards and said “I think we can both agree to standard rules, no fists to the face right little cow?” which made Liza’s cheeks flush red, leaning forwards she answers “I agree you blonde bimbo, if you agree that we have a forfeit for the loser, I brought a toy that we can both use if your pussy isn’t too worn out from fucking your way to wins” now Sarah looked ready to leap over my coffee table, I gulped seeing the fight going out the window, I could feel it.

But to my surprise Sarah sits back, laughing as she replies “oh it’s your humiliation darling, if that’s the case I want the loser to be the one who submits, no choke holds, though I’d love to scissor you till you cry into my shoulder” more barbs being exchanged, at least they are still talking, maybe more used to these meetings then I thought, Liza grins as she agrees to those terms, the only real major stumbling block in the hour meeting was over attires, Liza wanted simply thongs on, Sarah wanted to tear Liza apart, which seeming included her clothes as she said vests and knickers, after a few minutes of exchanging insults, both worked their way to wearing just lace knickers, a garter belt and black tights, the meeting over both ate the chicken soup I made and exchanged threats about what was coming for their rival, Saturday was looking a mile away.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 02:39:43 PM »
Part 3: the interviews
Thankfully like pros they stuck to their training regiments, continuing to use social media to throw in their insults, on Thursday we did the interviews and both women individually got to see the space I had made for them to fight in, one of my spare rooms had been turned into their playpen, white painted walls, black mats on the floor and mini cameras were set up on the walls and even one on the ceiling to get an eagle eye view of the action, I’d watch the fight from the room next door, if things got out of hand I would rush in to stop the fight, once they were in the room on fight night it would simply be them fighting to a finish for the cash and for bragging rights.

Now though it was Thursday and it was the day of the interviews, both agreed to wear just robes for this as we wanted to tease fans with how the fighters would look on Saturday night, I set up a camera and had a few simple questions for the fighters, first into the room came Sarah wearing a black silk robe, she sat on the mats crossed legged after having a quick look at the set-up, looking impressed as she nods to herself, she had her shoulder length blonde hair tied into a braid, nails painted black as her blue eyes stared right into the camera.

The first question was how she was feeling coming into this fight, the beautiful blonde answered nonchalantly “I am feeling good, loved the runs on the beach and keeping my body in fighting shape, I might actually be in my best shape of my career for this fight” nodding to herself again, this time in agreement with herself.

Then I ask how she feels about Liza, Sarah grins at that question, she tells me and the camera “oh I hate her guts, see this is a business to me, while I have had grudge fights before, you say your piece before the fight, go at it on the mats and you leave the feud on the mats, Liza and me were not even signed to fight and the cow calls me a coward to her fans, funny she says that all the way in Japan, since we have been here she hasn’t said it once, I’ll make her eat her words” fired up as her hands instinctively clench, I had seen first hand that the bad blood wasn’t just for the cameras.

Final question was why would she beat her rival, that made Sarah snort, she answers “I mean look at me, then look at her, I am bigger, stronger and tougher then her, she thinks fighting me will be easy, I will fucking snap her like a twig then send her packing knowing what a real alpha woman is, she is just a mouthy little cxnt” I couldn’t help but smile to myself, getting to see the passion in Sarah about this fight, knowing millions of men would die to be here, I told Sarah that was a wrap and she smiled at me with a thank you for letting her release her thoughts.

Now Liza got her chance in the room, she looked a little stunned that I had been able to set up the large room like this, telling me how impressed she was, then laughing as I must have started blushing, then she sat down with her legs stretched out across the mat, wearing a white silk robe that contrasted nicely with her tanned skin, she had her long black hair in a ponytail, with white nail polish on to match her robe as she smiled warmly at the camera.

Unlike Sarah, Liza said as the camera started rolling “I know this is supposed to be an interview but I really have only a few things to say, so Sarah you yellow bellied cow, for a year you have made me wait to get my hands on you, for a year you have hid in America talking shit and making out you want this fight, it took big money on offer for you to finally take this fight on, something you will regret when I tear those blonde locks out and leave you broken on these mats, people will forget that you are supposedly the queen of the American fighting scene” calm and measured in her tone, her eyes belittle that as she has a venomous stare aimed at the camera, even I was stunned as she had for the most part been fun to be around, joking with me when we bumped into each other, yet inside was clearly a tigress that could pounce at any moment.

Then afterwards it disappeared as the camera was cut, Liza joking “did I sound mean enough?” with a cheeky wink, she told me moments later “honestly I want to fuck her up in here, the cow runs her mouth for a year and I told her I’d fight her, she is a fucking coward” that word again, the one that Sarah certainly hated, I had seen enough of Sarah’s videos to know she wasn’t a coward, neither was Liza, circumstances had caused this as it was more then a year of build, three years of wondering if you were better than someone from across the world, were you really the best or was she, when she didn’t seem to want to fight, was she really a coward? That tension had built into pure hate.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 02:40:36 PM »
Part 4: the weigh in
Friday came and the day was less tense, both were somewhat polite as maybe knowing it was only twenty four hours away when they would finally settle this grudge had made both realise it was pointless being tense all the time, sharing fried eggs together and orange juice, still as they sat at the kitchen counter together, their eyes were full of hate that couldn’t wash away so easily, especially knowing tonight was as much about showing off to their opponent as it was to the world about their bodies, letting the other know what they had in store.

I asked both girls to be on their best behaviour as I went to set up on the wooden decking outside in my garden the place where the scales and the cameras would be for the weigh in, I wanted this to be more like a prize fight set up, while it didn’t matter what they weighed on the night as they hadn’t exactly agreed a weigh limit, still I thought it would add another dimension seeing the women face off on camera, with a friend of mine doing the announcing like they do in boxing and MMA weigh ins, my friend turned up at 4pm in her bikini, Holly Keegan was a twenty one year old beautiful brunette actress who lived in the area that I had the pleasure of working with and we had become friends over the past year, her baby blue bikini showed off her 5’8, 138lbs figure nicely, 34C breasts struggling to be kept in her top as I joked she should maybe fight them herself, while Holly liked a scrap when she wasn’t an actress, she joked “maybe in a past life” both of us laughing.

Then at 6pm as the sun was setting with candles lighting up the sides of the decking, Holly stood in front of the scales with a beautiful smile, camera rolling as she says “to fans of catfights in twenty four hours you will see a battle of two queens, in one corner will be the American queen of the mats Sarah Close, the opposite corner will be the Filipino queen of the cats Liza Salong, so please can Sarah come out first” through the glass doors comes Sarah, wearing her black robe, she blows a kiss to the camera, arms folded as she stares at the door, Holly then asks for Liza to come out, with the bubbly Asian girl walking out with a big smile and a cheeky spank on the backside of Holly, who can’t help bursting out laughing, Sarah rolls her eyes.

“Ok jokes all aside, please Sarah will you remove your robe and step on the scales” Holly asks the American, who slowly unknots her robe and drops it off her shoulders to reveal a black string bikini, pointing at Liza as she steps on the scales to weigh in at 146lbs, telling her rival “I am going to fuck you up” as Holly has to herd her off the scales back to her side of the deck, Liza faking a yawn in response.

Then the Asian fighter drops her white robe, stepping on the scales before Holly can ask her, Liza flexes her arms as she comes in at 140lbs dead, Liza then moves off the scales and that cold sweat returns on me as the fighters square up for the first time since they entered the villa, trading insults as they lock eyes, bodies grinding together till Sarah pushes Liza, who pushes her back with two hands on the blondes tits, Holly shows her bravery to get between them, holding them apart as Sarah tells her rival “twenty four hours bitch, that’s all that’s left of your time at the top” with Liza snarling, Liza replying “no more hiding coward!” making Sarah rear back and luckily miss both women in front of her, Holly giving her a shove as I cut the camera and have to stop Holly and Sarah nearly clashing, Liza just about holding herself back as suddenly I have three angry women around me, men you know how scary that can be, well someone might.

Sarah marches off into the house as she can be heard mumbling “cxnt” to herself, Holly curses under her breath “bitch” and Liza tries to calm the mood down by saying “don’t worry Holly, I’ll give you her knickers after I rip them off tomorrow as a parting gift” Holly turning to look at the loveable Liza, smiling as she hugs her, then gives her a cheeky spank as she says “now we are even” which Liza jokingly complains to me about foul play, her bum might be injured, all laughing about the matter, knowing though that the next day won’t be fun and games.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 02:41:34 PM »
Part 5: fight night
I have had fights in my life, not too proud to admit I am certainly not unbeaten, I have never had an arranged fight though, on the morning of the fight as the girls kept as far away apart as they could, I wondered to myself what has to be going through their minds, how nervous they must be knowing they were facing someone rated so highly, they would be putting their reputation on the line, one early mistake and they might find themselves beaten in embarrassing fashion, how would you come back from that if it happened to you? I saw the intensity on both their faces as I delivered them breakfast in bed as both had asked for, they wanted no risk of colliding in the kitchen or living room, both thanked me but looked lost in their thoughts.

Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days and you can probably guess what hours felt like, it was torture for me so I couldn’t work out how bad it must be for them, at least Holly broke up the wait for me as she came over at 2pm, wearing a white vest , blue denim shorts and white sandals, after last night she wanted to see this fight herself and root for Liza as she couldn’t risk her movie career fighting a catfighter, she could support Liza though and even without the near slap to her face from Sarah, Holly admitted she found Liza adorable, I laughed thinking to all the fights where Liza had torn out clumps of opponents hair and scratched their faces up, adorable to a degree maybe.

Finally we reached 5.50pm, Holly said she’d bring Liza to the fighting room, I went to get Sarah, taking my time as I didn’t want them to meet outside the room and lunge at each other, I had set the cameras to start filming at 6pm, so the walks were not going to be quick, when I glimpsed Sarah my mouth dropped once again like the first time I saw her, seeing her in her attire, her toned body on show as she put on her silk robe, she smiled at me with a nod but didn’t say a word to embarrass me, instead we walked silently down the halls, Sarah clearly getting psyched up as she wore black heels, I saw Holly already at the door with it open, Liza would be inside at the opposite side of the room, still I was stunned to see the surprise in Holly’s hand, Liza had brought a toy alright to the party! Holly had a strap on that looked almost like a horse’s cock to me but must have been 10 inches of black plastic, she grinned at me stifling a laugh knowing I was seeing something like that for the first time, Sarah didn’t flinch as she dropped her robe and kicked off her heels, I locked them in as I told Holly to leave it outside the door, I’d unlock the door again for the winner to grab the strap on for their fun.

Rushing inside the room next door, we were not disappointed to find they had started, in fact they circled slowly as I got to see Liza in her attire, boy did she look beautiful, more impactful though was seeing the cheeky girl gone for the warrior I had seen in videos, her eyes burrowed holes through Sarah as she hissed “no escape cxnt” Sarah replying by waving her bitter rival to bring it on, which of course she did.

Both starting off swing slaps to try to score an early mark on their rival, then comes the hair pulling as Sarah grabs Liza’s mane, Liza gets a hold of the blondes hair but early showing is Sarah is stronger, dragging Liza towards her in vicious yanks, brunette hair being pulled out as it is the Asian champion the first to whine in pain, Holly even winces next to me, Sarah using her height and weight advantage to take the early lead.

But Liza won’t be bullied that easily, she yanks down on Sarah’s hair, making the blonde cry out as both fighters nearly get dragged to the mats, hissing and snarling like feral cats as they battle, Liza moving her body so they are in an L shape with her body facing towards Sarah’s left side, Liza starts slapping her opponent’s back, the crack of palm on flesh rings out as Sarah moans “fucking cow” at Liza, Sarah doubles down on her hair pulling, managing to get Liza to her knees, allowing her time to slap around the head of her rival as you’d have to give the slight lead on the scorecards to Sarah in these opening moments of the fight.

Needing to fight back, Liza starts punching up into the body of Sarah, making the American champion wince and retreat back, allowing Liza to push to her feet as both women had got their first taste of each other, Liza snarling “that all you got?” giving Sarah a right handed middle finger salute, the blonde screaming “fuck you!” as both come back into range, Sarah slapping Liza across her cheek with her right, getting kicked on the outside of her right leg by the Filipino fighter, both trading strikes with Liza sticking in even as Sarah is controlling the range, hair flying around when slaps land flush to cheeks.

Liza dips under a left handed slap, shoving her right shoulder into Sarah’s stomach as she digs her feet into the mats, forcing her against the wall with a thud, Sarah cries out as her eyes shut a minute, body shots coming from Liza as the smacks of knuckles on Sarah’s body can be heard under the sounds of her pained grunts and groans, Sarah retaliates by clawing the back of her rival, making the brunette now hiss as she digs her nails right into the spine, then uses a tug of hair to swap positions so Solanga is now against the wall.

Inside fighting on show as I zoom the camera in, Liza going for the black knickers of her opponent, yanking them up into a wedgie as Sarah yelps, Sarah focusing on scratching Liza’s face, making the Asian beauty wince as she tries to get her face out the way, instead needing to push Sarah away so she can get off the wall, claw marks visible on Liza’s left cheek as Sarah pulls her knickers out her arse crack, the intensity in the room seems to be growing as they both lock up, arms around backs in a bearhug, Sarah feels confident she can overpower her rival, instead she is bitten on her left tit, howling as her head rears back, Liza tripping her moments later to her back by hooking her left leg with her right.

Sarah yanks Liza’s hair with her right, while her left digs her nails into the side of her tit, trying to break the Pitbull like grip of her foes teeth, it takes nearly a minute but Liza’s teeth are off, there’s a visible bite mark on her tits, Sarah slapping Liza with her left hand to her face, fighting tears from as much anger as being hurt, both fighting on the ground as they swap positions, Liza looking comfortable on the mats with Sarah, neither is getting away from being marked up as scratch marks appear on backs, to tits and even their arses as they dig their nails in, tights getting torn by toe nails as they try to push each other around.

Finally they push apart again, taking a breather as sweat now coats them, Liza’s hair certainly was thinner then when she started, Sarah’s mane wasn’t massive better, slowly as if on silent agreement they reach their tights to pull them off, using the break to get some much needed air, Sarah says “I am going to rape your arse with that dildo when I am done with you” Liza scowling at her, moving on her knees to engage her once more, Sarah matching her as both go for the others tits, yanking and squeezing as they cry out in pain, tears flowing as the sweat in their cuts must be stinging on top of this torture, Liza pinches with her nails the left nipple of her rival, Sarah giving a loud scream as a thin trickle of blood can be seen around it.

Punching Liza with her right into her belly button, that hurt the Filipino woman as she gasps out and bends slightly forwards, Sarah giving a cuffing left handed slap around the ear of Liza to get her grip off her tits, then forcing the smaller woman to her back, instinctively Liza scissors the right leg of the blonde, stopping her fully mounting her, still Sarah has control as she has her by the throat with her left, right swinging slaps into the face of the pinned fighter, Holly urged Liza to fight back as I looked at her, seeing tears well up in her eyes for her new friend.

A cry caught Holly’s attention, mine too as I saw Liza had pulled the knickers of Sarah viciously into her arse and pussy, Sarah cried “get… off” as Holly willed Liza on, Sarah’s leg being trapped now meant more then just her mounting Liza, she couldn’t escape so easily, raking her nails across her rivals tits, Liza desperately tried to hold now, sensing she might make the American quit, tears dripped onto her tits, Liza just couldn’t quite hold on, letting go as Sarah managed to push away from her, both panting on their backs in pain, there were trickles of blood from the cuts on Liza’s tits that looked like a feral cat on a scratching post, Sarah meanwhile took her knickers off and sobbed as she rubbed her pussy, neither had every being pushed this hard before in their lives, I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing, it was clear both thought about submitting, sheer willpower kept them in this.

After two minutes laying in pain, the sat up and looked at each other with looks that told the story of how much they hated each other, the power of Sarah hadn’t won this or Liza’s will to do anything to win so far, Liza striped her knickers off as both took their torn garter belts off too, striped bare to their biggest rival, they could see the damage clearer they had inflicted, they also knew the pain they was in wasn’t pleasant, blonde and black hair litters the mat, still they come back together to wage war, two queens scared their kingdom was about to fall around them.

Slapping desperately at any target in front of them, their movements were becoming laboured, a slap caught Liza around her ear, then Sarah lunged like a tigress at her, hands on those abused tits again, she shook Liza around by them as I heard Holly whisper “no..” with tears running down her cheek, Liza valiantly tried to slap back and claw at her opponent, thirty seconds later Liza for the first time in her life says “I quit!” with tears running down her cheeks to the mats, Sarah isn’t satisfied though, screaming “who is the better woman you cxnt?!” as Liza howls like a wounded animal stuck in a trap, it takes a few moments, Liza says “you.. are… better than… me” Sarah throwing her down to her back in a rage as Holly was ready to rush out our room into where they were, I had to hold her right arm and whisper “she wanted to fight this way, I am sorry” Holly looked furious with me, she knew I was right as she sat back down in her seat, covering her eyes sobbing.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2022, 02:42:27 PM »
Part 6: Humiliation
I left the room letting Holly for a moment to cry for her friend, while I unlocked the door, part of me wanted to throw the toy away, claim it must have accidentally been moved and lost, but I didn’t as they had both signed up to this, hoping Holly wouldn’t hate me as I saw the door open and got my first up close glimpse of Sarah, she definitely looked like she had went the distance as her cheeks were flush, sweat dripping off her and the marks were clearly visible, I wondered how she would be able to get on a flight, not even thinking about how hard it would be for Liza.

Nodding her thanks to me, Sarah reaches down to grab the strap on off the floor, groaning as she did as clearly her pussy was still giving her grief, then the door shut as I heard Sarah say “now you are in for it you cow” rushing back to the room to see Holly looking at the screens, all I could think was “don’t do that to yourself” as Holly gritted her teeth and had her fists clenched, while inside the room she saw the victorious woman putting on the long black 10 inch dildo, yelling at Liza to get on all fours.

It took a few moments to find the strength but the pride of Liza willed her to all fours, though she groaned as she did, eyes shut as pain went right through her, Sarah grabbed the dildo and said “wet the end you dirty dog, you are my bitch” Liza licking the end, Sarah yelled sternly “I said wet it dog, not play with it like it’s a bone!” grabbing Liza’s hair, she forces the end of the dildo into the mouth of the beaten fighter, ramming it in and out as Liza could be heard groaning, Sarah cruelly smiling as she looks to tame her rival, show the catfighting world who the undisputed queen is.

Once Sarah is satisfied with how wet it is, Sarah tells Liza “now I told you what I would do, hope you can take this doggy” as she moves around the back of Liza, teasing her by slapping her bum with the dildo, then ramming it forcefully up her backside, Liza howls out as Sarah tugs her hair, one camera captures Liza’s pain as her eyes are shut and tears stream down her face, Sarah mercilessly ramming it in and out, yelling “think I am a fucking coward now?!” that one phrase clearly all Sarah could think about this year since the feud began, taking it out on the beaten fighter as Holly looks at the floor, I put my left arm around her to console her, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t watching the screen though.

Sarah looks pleased as she takes the dildo out, Liza falling down flat as she pants, eyes wanting to shut as Sarah struts around her, finding her own second wind, Sarah kneels down and slaps Liza’s right cheek with the dildo, telling her “I fucking own you now, you weak little cow, I told you I would break you and yet here you are, laying flat out, fucking broken you stupid bitch” turning Liza around to her back, Sarah grabs the legs of the Asian woman, hoisting her up enough so she can enter with the dildo pointing down into the pussy of Solanga.

“Ah fuck..” moans Liza, being taken back Sarah with force, Sarah hissing “take it you dog” as she pounds the pussy of Liza, who has her eyes shut, soon she can’t help but moan and cry out, caught between pain and pleasure, Liza is at the whims of Sarah, who spits on her face as she fucks her, till after a minute, Liza shudders uncontrollably as juices splash out her pussy to the dildo, Sarah smiling as she rides her orgasm out, then drops Liza to the mats with the beaten fighter out like a light, Sarah takes off the strap off to lick some of the juices off, turning to the centre of the room where she is sure there’s a camera, she says “never fucking doubt who’s the best, that goes for any bitch who wants a crack at me” throwing the dildo down at Liza’s head, before heading out the room, I meet her as I tell Holly to let me go alone for now, she can help Liza in a moment.

Sarah smiles to me as she kisses my left cheek, feeling the pain coming back as adrenaline starts to wear off her, I need to help her back to her room, going into the shower, where she gets a hot shower, dragging me into the room as let’s say even being sore, she needed an extra release, though I hope she pays for my shirt and jeans she ruined to get it.

While Holly went into the room after the cameras were shut off, kneeling next to Liza, she waits a couple of minutes for her to wake up, Liza coughs for a moment, gingerly sitting up with help, she jokes “is this heaven? Did I die?” Holly wiping tears away before she kisses Liza, tenderly they make out on the mats, at least that’s how Holly frames it, I should have left the cameras on that little bit longer.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 02:43:18 PM »
Part 7: Afterparty
The day after the titanic battle, understandably both gladiators slept through a lot of the day, I worked on editing the fight and Holly mysteriously for me was walking around my house in a shirt with a J-pop band on the front, I didn’t ask her about it as she didn’t ask me what my night entailed, but at least I knew I was completely out of Holly’s league, well pretty sure of it.

That night I went to each fighters bedrooms with some light food and a drink of coffee, showing both the footage from the fight I had edited with the extras of the interview and weigh-in, it was funny watching their reactions to it, Sarah was of course looking proud, even as she groaned trying to get comfortable in her bed, you’d expect Liza to be upset seeing her first ever loss on a big 65 inch TV, instead she looked enthralled by it, almost like she was watching someone else act as her, though her rubbing her tits every few minutes reminded her that she was the one being slapped and in the end yanked around by her tits.

Both women were cordial the next day when they saw each other for the first time after the fight, neither exactly acting like they would sent a Christmas card to each other, at least they were not leaving more hair in my house as both wore hats to hide the places they were thinner on then other parts, there was no handshake or mention of respect but at least now they could seemingly live with the other existing.

Finally it was time both left, Holly had come over to wish them goodbye, first was Sarah as she wanted to get back to the states to rest up and was even looking for further fights online already, I had to chuckle at that, while she kissed my cheeks and gave me a playful rub between my legs that did not go unnoticed by my friend, who went Sarah came to her gave her a firm slap, my jaw dropped once more as I though “oh no” but Sarah nodded as she rubbed her cheek, telling Holly “maybe someday I can repay you for that” before walking out the villa, my heart was racing, clearly Sarah knew she wasn’t in shape to fight right now but Holly would be risking her career if they fought, my mind was racing.

But as time moves forwards, an hour later Liza was ready to go, her and Holly gave each other one hell of a kiss, my eyes must have went wide as Holly jokes “you should pay us for seeing that” Liza joking “that’s my line” as they laugh hard, cuddling tenderly and kissing once more, Liza telling her new lover “I’ll call you when I land, I hope you get an acting role in Japan, save me the travel” making Holly nod as she gives Liza a shy spank, Holly says “you bet on it darling” as I now feel a third wheel in this situation.

Liza shakes my right hand as she says “thank you for arranging this, the money from the fight should help me as I don’t see fans turning their nose up at it, I might call you up if I want a rematch with that bitch, I am not finished yet till I beat her into submission” I will admit that got me hot under the collar, Liza looks to Holly with a wink and a nod downwards at me, both laughing as I pretend to pout with my arms folded, always the joke and never the joker, afterwards I tenderly hug Liza, who walks out hand in hand with Holly, I am rooting for them that they can make the long distance stuff work.

Now to the present one day later, I have had the hard job of cleaning up all the mess from the fight, to think I had seen the fight of my life unfold in my own home, that I was to sell DVD’s and digital sales for fight and that I got to spend the night with a stunning fighter, what more can a fella ask for as I sit on my crouch, pressing play on my Blu-ray player to watch the fight one more time.