News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pat Priest (Marilyn Munster)

• 4 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Pat Priest (Marilyn Munster)
« on: October 01, 2022, 03:34:12 PM »
Anyone ever wished the had found a nemesis for her on "The Musters"?

Or a IRL rivalry with "Addams Family" actresses?

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
Re: Pat Priest (Marilyn Munster)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 04:25:04 PM »
Anyone ever wished the had found a nemesis for her on "The Musters"?

Or a IRL rivalry with "Addams Family" actresses?

Pat was more the "normal" one on "The Munsters."   Would have been fun to have a rival.  Not sure from the Addams Family, Carolyn Jones (Morticia) I think would have taken Pat apart.  But maybe Pat against the girls from "Petticoat Junction", particularly Meredith McRae or Lori Saunders (and Meredith vs Lori always a favorite also).  Pat out to show the girls from Hooterville that they are just country bumpkins?  Thoughts?

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 08:19:41 PM »
I do like the idea of Petticoat Junction turning into a catfight haven. Not just Lori Saunders and Meredith McRae but Jeannine Riley and (my favorite) Pat Woodell. Pat Priest would make a good opponent for any of the PJ girls but maybe add Morticia from the Addams Family or Lily Munster. Oh, heck, throw in Donna Douglas from The Beverly Hillbillies too. I think Ellie May might be able to whip all three of the PJ girls at once.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 09:10:02 PM »
I do like the idea of Petticoat Junction turning into a catfight haven. Not just Lori Saunders and Meredith McRae but Jeannine Riley and (my favorite) Pat Woodell. Pat Priest would make a good opponent for any of the PJ girls but maybe add Morticia from the Addams Family or Lily Munster. Oh, heck, throw in Donna Douglas from The Beverly Hillbillies too. I think Ellie May might be able to whip all three of the PJ girls at once.

Gunilla Hutton would be a great addition for PJ battles, as well as later in her career as a "Hee Haw" honey.  Pat Woodell, or Jeannine Riley vs Pat Priest would be good battles.  Maybe even let Linda K. Henning in for the PJ fun.  And if Morticia or Lilly show up maybe Eva Gabor wants to stop over from "Green Acres", or June Lockhart, to face them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:48:37 PM by VAKris »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 05:57:23 PM »
I don't want to change the subject on this thread but mentioning Hee Haw just reminded me how many times I fantasized about those gorgeous women on Hee Haw. Gunilla Hutton, Barbie Benton, Misty Rowe and my favorite - the big busty brunette Lisa Todd. Oh my. Line them up against the Petticoat Junction girls and Ellie May from Beverly Hillbillies. I don't think my heart could stand it but I would die with a smile on my face!