News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Two

• 10 Replies

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Two
« on: October 01, 2022, 11:18:23 PM »
This one is a little shorter. Sorry for the very long first one. I will try my best to condense. :-)

*** Chapter Two - The Setup ***

What happened Saturday night continued to weigh on me through the weekend and into the start of the week. I couldn’t get over what happened to Suzy and meeting Kat not once but twice in my dressing room kept coming to mind. She was just so bold and brazen. She talked to me as though we’d known each other for years and then seemed to disrespect me. I can’t remember ever being dissed by a fellow wrestler – not outside the ring. We are a sisterhood, many really struggling to make it.

Anyway, I made Sunday very lazy, but was up early Monday morning and got to work. I was really productive and by about 3:30 I was ready to work out and I hit it pretty hard. I definitely had a few bumps and bruises remaining from Saturday’s action.

Tuesday was much the same and by Wednesday, I was feeling 100% or close. I had just worked up a good sweat when my phone went off – text messages – multiple in succession. I did not recognize the number but read them right away anyway:

“Hey Gabi it’s Kat.”

“I got your number from Steve.”

“I hope it’s okay I contacted you.”

“I have a wrestling opportunity for Saturday night as I mentioned. Call me if interested.”

My heart sped up even more. Adrenalin began to flow. I had to call – I couldn’t not.

Kat’s phone rang about a half ring before she picked up. “Gabi, I’m so glad you called. So you’re in?”

“Whoa Kat - slow down! I need to know what I am getting myself into.” She rattled off a bunch of info: where, when, basic rules, suggested attire – she was going 90 miles an hour. It all sounded good, much like what we do at the club. She continued tossing info out and I interrupted her. “What was that? No crowd? Who are we wrestling for? You said it would pay well. I’m confused.”

Finally she calmed a bit. “It’s a wrestling studio. The room is large and all white. The lighting is perfect. There is nothing in it but the ring. There is about 10’ of open floor on each side of the ring. We do a live stream. There are several cameras and all are ultra-high def. It’s engineered for sound too. They will hear every breath. We get paid by the minute - $200 per for the winner, $100 for the loser. The longer the match, the more we get paid but we have to make it look good. If we get caught faking it to make more money, we get nothing. So whadayasay?”

It certainly piqued my interest. The money was pretty good and with the ability to make more for a longer match, the payday might be significant.

She continued, “And because it’s a live stream, there is a big monitor on one wall showing viewers’ comments. They call out holds and moves they want to see and who they want to see use them. If the offer is good enough, we can accept and we get 100% of that tip. Some of those guys will spend $50 or $100 to see a hold. It’s wild and really changes the match because we are working others’ ideas into the match, not completely relying on our natural instincts.”

“I have to give it some thought. By when do you need an answer? 9:00 tomorrow morning? That’s quick. I’ll have an answer for you.” We hung up and my mind was now racing along with my heart. I sat on the floor and then lay back, staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out if this was trouble or opportunity. Not two minutes went by and I texted Kat:

“I’m in. What else do I need to know?”

“Nothing. Treat it like a match at the club. I will send the address in a bit.”

I flew into match prep mode - stretching, cardio, light weights - nothing that would damage any muscles, tendons or ligaments. I barely slept that evening. Thursday morning was rough but I pushed through my work day and got in another good workout. Friday wasn’t much better. Saturday morning I headed to the spa for a massage and it was awesome. An early high-carb dinner, packed my bag and I was off to wrestle. I had watched the Kat-Suzy match at least twenty times to learn as much about my next opponent as I could. I was ready.

It was a bit of a drive and when I found the building, I wasn’t sure I was in the right place, but then it made sense. The building, like the club, was obscure, run down and poorly lit. It appeared abandoned. As I pulled up, I saw a light near a door go on and off a few times as a signal. I parked the car, grabbed my bag and headed for the door. My heart was pounding.

As I went for the door knob, the door flew open and there was Kat, already dressed in a fantastic black bikini. No robe, no shoes – just Kat. “Gahhhhbiiiii!” She wrapped me in a tight hug, kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my bag. “Follow me – I’ll show you around.” I did as instructed and did my best to study my opponent. She did have an amazing body. We first stopped in a dressing room every bit as nice as mine at the club. She placed my bag on a chair and motioned for me to follow her again.

Next stop was the ring studio. I marveled at how clean everything was. She waved at a mirror on the far side of the room. “That’s the engineering booth. Head over there and I will show you some things.” I did as I was told and the booth door opened. I stepped in and was greeted by a geeky IT type who had a bunch of monitors and a control panel worthy of a 747. I watched as Kat climbed into the ring and whispered, “Hey Gabs, can you hear me?” It was like she was whispering in my ear. Then she stomped the canvas a few times and well tuned “booms” echoed. “That’s the sound of you hitting the deck. Just kidding – not!” I leaned over and looked at a monitor focused up close. If Kat’s skin was not so perfect I could have seen her pores. This was quite a setup. She waved me out of the booth and I joined her in the ring.

“Go ahead, check things out. Get a feel for the ropes, the corners, the boards. Notice, there is no padding on the floor. That is cool, unforgiving concrete. Look around – how many cameras do you see? Twelve. It doesn’t matter where we are in the room, the viewers will have a bird’s eye view. You heard the sound. They will hear every huff, puff, grunt and groan you make. It’s a better experience than a front row seat. Now let’s go get ready.”

I did take it all in and it was a lot but it was fantastic. I followed Kat out of the ring, also marveling a bit at her butt, legs, back – all of her. She was rather compact but obviously strong. She walked around as if she owned the place and maybe she did! I got into my room and closed the door. I changed into a fun orange bikini that has slits in the cups near the bottom revealing a little bewb. I did my makeup and hair and began to stretch. It was ten minutes until match time when there was a knock at my door. “Come on out Gabi – let’s stretch in the ring. We can start the stream a bit early and the guys will enjoy watching us warm up.”
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 11:18:53 PM by GabiGrabsYou »

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
Re: My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Two
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 11:20:09 PM »
The orange bikini - a fan favorite!

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 02:47:01 PM »
How can I not absolutely love this?? :-)

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 07:53:05 PM »
Great setup for the match! My money is on Gabi to pin that tart Kat. Go Gabi!

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 07:59:04 PM »
Don't bet anything you can't afford to lose. ;-)

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 02:37:41 PM »

Looks like another impressive diva will watch this clash closely...

Offline BellaBBB

• Mmmmmmm . . . cake!!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 02:34:10 PM »
Wonderful beginning! Now, let's see some wrestling.  ;-)

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 02:56:01 PM »

Looking like this, Gabi is gonna work her over
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2022, 12:23:12 AM »
Wonderful beginning! Now, let's see some wrestling.  ;-)
It's coming so be quiet!  :-(

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2022, 12:23:46 AM »

Looking like this, Gabi is gonna work her over
I will do my best!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?