News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate Middleton vs Meghan Markle fight type?

• 4 Replies

Offline zaq9

• God Member
Kate Middleton vs Meghan Markle fight type?
« on: October 02, 2022, 11:33:46 PM »
What’ type of contest would you like to see them in ?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Kate Middleton vs Meghan Markle fight type?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 12:26:19 AM »
Fencing, then jousting-on-horses.

(befitting their royal stature)

If they're 1-1, and uninjured, after the 2 royal events, then a women's Mixed Martial Arts bout, 5 rounds, to break the tie.

<All 3 of the above are more dignified than the omni-channel multi-media catfight they've engaged in since the Oprah interview.>

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 10:18:14 AM »
I would like to read a story in which Meghan dominates Kate with her larger stronger body. First armwrestling than bearhugging and smothering the thinner Kate. All in front of their men.

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 03:56:42 PM »
Fencing, then jousting-on-horses.

(befitting their royal stature)

If they're 1-1, and uninjured, after the 2 royal events, then a women's Mixed Martial Arts bout, 5 rounds, to break the tie.

<All 3 of the above are more dignified than the omni-channel multi-media catfight they've engaged in since the Oprah interview.>

Kate needs to concentrate on the first two battles.  Confirm her pedigree and upbringing in winning the more sophisticated battles.  If Meghan gets her to an MMA or catfight tie-breaker Meghan will be able to use her street smarts bending the rules to take the taller Kate down.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 05:07:06 PM »
I'm so happy to see this thread!

I thought I was the only one to think about the two of them in a fight

I'd like to see them in something a bit more low class..........they are both out for a private walk on the palace grounds........tee shirts and jeans......

They see each other, trade a few insults.....and go at it!!!

hair pulled, clothes ripped, faces clawed

Kate is actually a prettty tall gal.....i think she might have the advantage