News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"My Journal"

• 10 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
"My Journal"
« on: October 04, 2022, 12:31:05 PM »
My Journal
Should I be writing this in my journal? I mean should I even really have a journal at twenty one? Ok well I need to get my thoughts down somewhere, I mean what I did yesterday still is playing on my mind, I lost a virginity of sorts, how do I tell my friends about this? Christ how do I explain this at work when I go in on Monday? My mind is racing at a hundred miles an hour and honestly my heart is beating faster then I thought it could.

Ok time to write down what happened, see if I can piece together what to say from it, looking in my mirror as I write this, sitting in just my white fluffy dressing gown, my brunette locks hanging down my back, not as thick as it was before yesterday, I really did have my first proper fight and all because of a fucking boy, how original…

So to tell the story, to think I had been at work at the law firm doing my reception duties in my white blouse, black skirt and heels looking a professional, I certainly didn’t look like that at the end of the day, deciding after I finished at four that I’d surprise my boyfriend Clark, I opened our apartment door, well to our little apartment, I wish we had more money but oh focus Ellen, this isn’t about complaining about the rest of your life is it! Anyway I knew he was on nightshift down at the car factory or at least that’s what he has been claiming, wonder what the bastard really has been up to all this time?

Entering the apartment I decided to have some fun, sneaking in with my heels off, I knew he’d be in bed, putting my heels on the mat, I slowly closed the curtains to hide from those looking from the street, took off my clothes and felt liberated as my nude body felt the breeze in the room, I won’t lie, I took a moment to caress my nipples, partly to look more sexy, partly because I was aroused at the thought of what I was going to do.

Hearing a groan come from the bedroom, I thought nothing of it as I strolled to the door, I thought maybe Clark has woken up, little did I know the surprise that awaited me, opening the door it feels like something from a horror film now, like when you open a door and see the axe murderer on Halloween killing a sorority sister of yours.. oh crap done it again, ok to what awaited me, as I opened the door I felt like my gut had been punched, I saw a figure under the bedsheets as Clark that handsome bastard lay in bed, eyes shut as he moaned and had the look he has with me when he cums, something I found out for sure as I saw a long blonde mane emerge and saw the face of Carla with his cum dripping off her lips and chin.

Now look I can sort of understand the appeal of Carla, she once told me when we were cordial that she is a forty six year old waitress, she’d been around the block shall we say a few times, told us stories of her fighting for men and being undefeated as she claimed in that field, she stood 5’6 and I’d guess around 140lbs, we’d stopped talking as much when I saw she had eyes for Clark when we’d pass her apartment door down the hall and she was smoking, the funny thing is maybe I should have realised she would start something when she mentioned once we are similar builds, me being 5’5 and 137lbs when I last stood on a scale, whether she really wanted Clark or wanted to fight me, well she got both.

I mean sure I should have called her an old whore, called him an absolute bastard, got dressed and left to go cry on a friends shoulders, instead I can’t describe fully what happened to me, blood must have rushed to my head, I know I bared my teeth as I saw her smugly smile like the cat that got the cream, saw his guilty face and something primal came over me, I wonder if this is how cavewomen were as I felt the urge that I needed to kick this fucking homewreckers ass and parade her around the hallways to show the undefeated queen that I owned her ass and that she wouldn’t dare fuck with me again.

Maybe it will sound farfetched as I think it would be if I hadn’t done it, as Carla lifted the bedsheets off herself as I walked to the end of the bed not saying a word, clearly I had a face like thunder as my brown eyes locked on her blue eyes, I honest to god leapt like some wild animal onto her, snarling as our hands grabbed hair and we shook each other’s heads till we fell off the bed, while I bet Clark really loved the sight of our bodies locked up in combat, the guilty prick tried to break us and I have to admit to slashing my nails of my right hand on his arm, at that moment I’d have grabbed his balls and torn them off, I heard him whine before I did as Carla wrenched my head back, it hurt like hell.

Another thing I should admit is Carla and me really do match up well in a lot of areas then I would like to say, I am sure her breasts are the same 32D’s mine are, she has a trimmed bush that I could feel grinding mine, except the cocky old cow had my man’s seed around it, making me riled up more as I scratched her face with my right, getting a hiss from her as I know I got her good, seeing three red marks running from her ear to under her left eye, it felt like we were two jungle cats fighting to the death and it was just the start, Clark had clearly decided to let us settle this grudge as he kept his hands to himself, while we rolled around next to the back, blonde and brunette hair being yanked out as our cries of pain filled our little coliseum.

She got me back for my claws with a scratch right across my left cheek, I dug my nails into her back when she was on top, sweat started to coat our bodies, nipples slashed and I hate to say it, part of me was turned on, this was so thrilling, so dirty, two women fighting over a man, nude, no rules on how they’d settle it was just fantasy to me, something I’d read in a book, yet here I was side by side with her, my left hand grabbing her tit as she screamed “get off you little slut!” she slapped my cheek several times and I pushed her away, round one was over except sadly there were no stools or handsome guys to sponge us down as we rolled apart, I moved to pull myself up the bed, she used our red curtains, if the bitch tore them I’d have made her pay for them.

“So the kitten does have claws?” she mockingly asked me, I replied “you dirty fucking whore! Think you can come into my apartment and fuck my man!” pushing off the bed as this time we clashed standing up, tits bumped into tits, I felt our firm tits try to overwhelm each other, it was a funny feeling but one that felt so amazing as our nipples bumped head on to send little jolts through them to my body, Clark got off the bed as Carla tripped me on it, I groaned as she hissed “you’re in my world college girl” wanting to get in my head as we wrestled around the bed, hands tugging more hair out as we started to punch backs and sides with our other hand, I gritted my teeth at first to not satisfy her with cries of pain, soon we both were as the punches got harder, I can tell you I have a few bruises around my torso as I open my gown, shocked at how hard I actually fought.

We fell off the bed again as the white bedsheet come with us, I could smell their sex on it, riling me up more as I grabbed her tits, digging my nails in as I snarl “gonna rip these off you cxnt” surprised now at my own language, she grabbed mine as Clark stood in the doorway, I assume stroking his cock as I was too busy screaming, the marks where her nails were in my tits still visible now, fucking cow, I kicked at her legs and her mine till we locked them together, tears running down our faces as she really was baring her nails down into mine, I thought of yelling that I was done, I hate myself even thinking of that at that moment, instead that imagine of her with my man’s cum on her face, yeah screw that!

When her face got close to mine I heard her whisper “I’ll fuck him over your limp body you naïve little bitch” I howled when she redoubled her grip, causing trickles of blood to run from my cuts, I then took a deep breath before throwing my head into her face, fuck did it hurt, I am sure several cartoon blue birds were flying around my head as I went to my back, she fell to hers, sweat rolled off my body to the sheets, Clark asked if we were done, that shook me back to reality as I yelled “I can take your mistress Clark!” as I saw Carla use the edge of the bed to get up, clearly she never thought I’d use my head, hell I never would have thought I would in the past, fight or flight certainly needs to be tested for a person.

As I saw her back to me something overtook me, like a spirit of vengeance, I leaned into her back and reached around, getting my nails inside her pussy, I dug my nails into anything I could feel, Carla let out an unholy noise as I pressed her head into the bed to muffle her sounds so the neighbours didn’t ring the police, more so that I hated her voice so much at this point, I felt blood on my fingers as I was mauling her, Clark looked shock as he stood motionless apart from a stupid look on his face, I yelled “this is what career whores like you deserve! Don’t ever fuck my man again!” Carla was trying to elbow me but couldn’t get any power, till her screams died down and she was out cold, the pain had caused her to blackout.

Clark had to pull me off her, I was wanting to make sure she never fucked again, crying hysterically once it was over, all the emotions hitting me, I pushed Clarks hands away as he tried to console me, he didn’t have any right to do that the prick! Sums him up the arrogant bastard, I stood up once I saw Carla stirring awake, grabbing her hair, I dragged her through our living area as Clark pleaded for me to stop, Carla was crying her eyes out as she crawled the last part, blood dripping onto her thighs, I gave her one last push with a kick to her ass, sending her tumbling to her face as some of our neighbours peaked out their doors to see what was happened, I yelled “no need to call the cops, I’ve dealt with this homewrecker!” I swear I saw some smiles off some of the women, Carla evidentially enjoyed making this her domain and felt we were her playthings, no fucking more!

Later that night I kicked out Clark, the cheating bastard tried to claim that it was a one time thing, that maybe true but that’s still one too many you thick twat, maybe I am stupid for thinking I really would marry my high school sweetheart, maybe Carla was right when she called me naïve, now my eyes are wide open to the world, there are morons like Clark who want cheap thrills and bitches like Carla, who want to feel young again by stealing men, I have to admit one more little bit though, maybe two pieces of information that I really don’t know if I should say to my friends or leave in this journal…

One is that I after the fight and I kicked out Clark, I had to masturbate to release the tension the fight built, I have never had a rush like that in my entire life, it is probably the best orgasms I have had in my life, the second part makes me feel crazy, as I have my robe open seeing those battle scars on my body, I know right about now Carla will probably be feeling sorry for herself, still she will probably be trying to show her toughness by doing her usual routine, standing in her doorway in just her black dressing gown smoking for all to see, is it mad that I hope she is and that I want to go face off with her? That maybe she tries to push my buttons again.. That our robes come off and we fight like two wild women? My nipples are hard again as I type this and well… one peak wouldn’t hurt right?

The end.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: "My Journal"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 07:51:23 PM »
Great job. Hope there are more entries forthcoming

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 09:45:43 PM »
A wild ride! Fast-paced and to my mind very well-written.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 06:42:54 AM »
Thank you both, it means an awful lot to hear that people enjoy my stories, I have thought about maybe a sequel to the story, no promises but if I do a second entry any suggestions people would like to see?

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 08:23:13 AM »
Thank you both, it means an awful lot to hear that people enjoy my stories, I have thought about maybe a sequel to the story, no promises but if I do a second entry any suggestions people would like to see?
I dunno. Carla's 46, right? So she could have a daughter your age or a son who comes to visit with a wife who wants to be a hero and avenge the family honour? Say it's the daughter: at first, neither of you knows who the other is, but you take an instant dislike to one another that develops into a quarrel over something trivial – a noisy party, a badly parked car, an empty beer can in the hallway. By now you know who she is and tell her if she doesn't pick it up, you'll give her a taste of what you gave her mother. Things develop …
It'll end up, of course, with everyone in the entire block (apartment house) hearing the commotion and crowding round to watch the fun as you and she duke it out – with Clark holding her mother to make sure she doesn't interfere.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 12:29:23 PM by papillon »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 08:54:20 AM »
You're a legal receptionist – the first line of defence between the lawyers you work for and troublesome clients. A woman turns up without an appointment and demands to see a lawyer. You explain that they're all in meetings but she won't listen and tries to barge in on a sensitive consultation. You handle her. (Your employers are impressed!). But she follows you home in the evening, or you run into one another at the disco. She's a shoplifter, say. She's been in and out of reform school and prison most of her young life so she thinks she's hard …

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 09:37:40 AM »
You're finished with Mark but now that he's seen you fight, he wants more. He starts stalking you, which leads to problems between him and your new man. You've moved on but Mark hasn't, and any new woman he takes up with has to compete with the memory of you. One of them wants to prove she's every bit as tough as you are. You tell her you're not interested and she can keep Mark but she won't back off. It's your new man in the end who decides that you'll not get any peace until you've fought it out, all four of you.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 03:59:05 AM »
Wow thanks to everyone with their ideas, I might have to use one or two of them for future entries, I have thought of an idea for the next fight that will be a different story to one's given as ideas, then I can work on the ideas given here :)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 05:21:49 AM »
Follow your own inspiration. You're doing fine without anyone else's help.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 02:36:24 PM »
Just for a novice like me, is it better to post the second story in here or start a new thread for it?

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 08:50:37 PM »
Just for a novice like me, is it better to post the second story in here or start a new thread for it?
I don't know. Some writers continue in the same thread, the advantage being that the various chapters remain in the right order and are easy for new readers to find. The downside is that some readers who have read the first chapter will see the title of the thread later and think: "I've read that", not realising that new chapters have been added since then. Others put each chapter in a new thread. This has the advantage that you don't have to wade through a whole lot of comments to get to each new chapter. If you aren't interested in the comments, you just read the first post in the thread each time and stop there.