News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kayla's Debut Fight at UFC by Abby

• 4 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Kayla's Debut Fight at UFC by Abby
« on: November 21, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »
As a tribute to Abbyfights, I'm reposting this 1st story of his at Debbi's & will repost his subsequent stories too. Maybe some here have not read his hot, splendid stories featuring me & him - LOL!  ;)

Hope you enjoy!

Hugs
Kayla

KAYLA’S DEBUT AT ULTIMATE FIGHT CLUB (UFC)     
    by Abbyfights

Abbyfights)

Kayla Rankin, an athletic, beautiful 25 year old woman from South Africa stands before me in her dressing room.  It's 20 minutes before her first match at the Underground Fight Club.  In existence for only 10 months, the UFC has, simply by 'word of mouth', developed a devoted following...a wealthy audience of men AND women who revel at the sight of female warriors, battling ferociously with skill and determination.  They can afford a very costly  admission fee to watch these women, who fight with energy and passion that could only be described as primal, test each other's ability, strength,  and courage in the center of a ring.

My name's Abby (Abraham, actually....but no one's called me that since grammar school), and I'm Kayla's trainer and manager.....and no more.....I know what you're thinking.....but others like me, who engage in personal entanglements with their fighters are just tempting fate...mixing a recipe for disaster.    But don't think I wouldn't be tempted.  Even though I'm 30 years her senior, it would be easy for me to sacrifice my principles for one so enticing as Kayla.

I watch her as she studies herself in her dressing room mirror.  Her eyes are pleased at the reflection of her formidable, bikini clad 5' 9", 140  pound body, with straight, dark, shoulder length hair...big brown eyes and soft, attractive facial features. She takes off her top.  Her breasts are modest, but perfectly formed, and the kind that don't need any support from a bra.  Her hips and thighs are visually quite muscular...round, firm buttocks strain against her tight-fitting bikini bottom.  Her belly is smooth and sleek, with just a hint of feminine softness, centered by a deep vertical navel.  It's not going to be easy keeping my manhood under control, as impressed as I am by this lovely modern day gladiatrix.  But I'lI have to "keep it in my pants"  if we're to be the wildly successful team that I think we can be.

We met a week before, at the suggestion of a mutual friend  and veteran female fighter, Jessie Wallace, a favorite of the UFC faithful, who was on its original roster.  Kayla and I talked about her experience...her perceived strengths and  weaknesses..and what she could expect at the UFC.  I told her that matches of various types were scheduled by the UFC promoters. Their wealthy clientele demanded a  variety of combat....wrestling, boxing, catfighting, kick-boxing and "no holds barred' contests were all on the menu.  Each woman, for the large sums of money they were earning, had to be willing to engage in any type of fight...it was all up to the promoters. Kayla indicated to me that that was fine with her, but if she had her choice, she loved using her fists...her boxing skills, she thought, outshone her other abilities.

"I can fight any way you want me to."  She told me confidently.  "But I'm best with these." She made two fists and held them out for my inspection. They were large for a woman's, and as she clenched them, impressive definition appeared up and down the length of her long arms, and continued into her quite spectacular shoulders.

"I LOVE driving these into another woman's body."  Kayla continued, with a hint in her voice that implied that she enjoyed a feeling OTHER than just "I'm the stronger, better woman", when using those powerful-looking fists.  She went on.

"Wrestling and catfighting are fine...I'll hold my own against anyone they put me in the ring against.  But I dare any other woman to face these fists".  She held them out once more for my inspection.

"Was this young woman a bit too confident?"  I thought to myself as she continued.  "I LOVE the sight of my opponent, breathless, eyes as big as a bug's, after I've paralyzed her, powering one of these fists into her solar plexus."  "Most women,...... they HATE the pain of a good shot to their tits, and these (looking quickly down at her fists, and then directly into my eyes again)....and THESE can cause pain, lots of it."   Her beautiful brown eyes  virtually lit up as she went on.   "And when I've got them worried about defending their breasts....'MMMMMFFFF'.....then I punish them in the belly....Show me a girl with a real soft belly...and I'll show you a girl I can beat 10 times out of 10."

She stood up and removed her blouse.  She was braless, her small breasts, with their rosy areolas and small nipples pointing straight at me.  Her VERY low rise jeans came just above her pubic mound, leaving my eyes to take in the complete vista of her incrediby beautiful belly.  Keeping my manhood down in my pants was already becoming very difficult.  "Here", she took my hand  and pressed it gently into her body, right over her navel.  As she tensed her abdominal  muscles she asked, "How's THAT?....Impressed?"  My hand pushed slightly into a very thin layer of yielding, feminine softness....and then just a bit deeper, into a wall of rock-ribbed muscle.   

"Quite!" I replied.  "But you're not going to be facing any cream-puffs in the UFC.  I'm sure you've spoken to your friend Jessie.....she's got an enviable record, both here and at other venues.....but she's suffered her share of defeats at the UFC....and even some of her victories have been extremely difficult to achieve.  And I can't guarantee that I'll be able to arrange just boxing exhibitions for you.  I'll try, of course, but in the end, it's all up to the promoters."  "By the way....gloved of bare knuckled...do you have a preference?  And you DO know that some of your matches will be topless, don't you?....you DID read your contract.....no?"

"Whatever you arrange, Abby, will be fine with me....and no....bare knuckled or gloved.....I'll kick ass regardless...  the only thing is, with gloves on,  I'll go for more face and head shots."    " No, actually I haven't read my contract yet.....Jessie told me about the topless deal...that some of them are"....."Look at me (she looked down momentarily at her breasts)....Adorable, aren't they?....topless is fine."   I wasn't about to argue.

I got up to leave, to call the promoters. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kayla.  Here's to a mutually successful relationship."  I offered my hand to shake.  I expected her grip to impress me. I wasn't disappointed.  I saw her next, a week later in her dressing room, 30 minutes before her first match was to start.

Kayla was ecstatic that her first match was to be a bare-knuckled, topless bikini affair.  "So who is this Carmella Jackson?"  She asked as she prepared to enter the UFC ring for first time.  Her hands smoothed the rear of her brief bright red bikini bottom as she smiled, turning this way and that, in front of her dressing room mirror.   

"She's a veteran of the ring wars.  She's relatively new to the UFC....But I know she's been in the business for some time...not so much live action lately...as I understand it, she's been doing a lot of fem-fight videos recently..."

Kayla's face lit up. "Videos!...Videos....an ACTRESS??....those are all FAKE......this is going to be just  WONDERFUL....."

"Please, Kayla....no overconfidence....she HAS live experience, I'm sure of that....."  "Just WIN.....beat her.....the more impressive you are, the more the audience likes you...the more matches you'll get...AND for bigger purses."

My charge looked approvingly at her near naked body as she donned her bright red robe.   "Good Luck, Kayla" I offered, as we left the dressing room and headed upstairs.

I shared Kayla's confidence as her shorter, slightly smaller and lighter opponent entered the ring.  She removed her robe.  Her body was naked, save a tiny black bikini bottom.  Carmella Jackson looked as if she could  lose a few pounds.   Her not unpleasant, but plain face was framed by straight short blond hair.  Her blue eyes looked strangely uninterested.  Her medium sized breasts, pleasantly round, hung slightly  on an otherwise thin chest, with surprisingly visible ribs.  Her legs and hips looked well-muscled and strong, but her deep-naveled, naked belly looked to be an obvious weak spot.  Soft-looking and plump, it bulged out sigificantly over her string bikini.  I coud see Kayla nearly salivate as her eyes went up and down her opponent's body.

The ring announcer's instructions were brief, and hardly necessary.  Three minute rounds...one minute break between each...anything goes....fists ONLY....feet, knees, elbows, scratching, clawing.....all would be cause for disqualification...(and that meant no prize money).

"Look at that blonde's belly", Kayla whispered to me as we waited for the opening bell.  "I'm gonna gut the bitch...just watch..."

Kayla charged Carmella as the bell sounded, driving the  blonde against the ropes; she twisted to the side as Carmella telegraphed her first punch, catching it harmlessly on her upper arm.  She responded beautifully, driving her fist deep into the blonde's belly, right at her navel.  Carmella "oofed" and doubled over.  Carmella tried to stay in a defensive crouch, but Kayla grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back against the ropes.  The small crowd roared its approval as Kayla sank two more punches into Carmella's soft belly, kept her left arm under the blond's chin so she couldn't double over, and began to batter her breasts with at least a half a dozen jabs.  "Ugh, Ugh, ooof...ugh.  aauughhh!!"  flew out of the blonde's mouth.   My girl kept her trapped against the ropes, sent a right cross solidly against the left side of her face, and then quickly buried another fist, wrist-deep  into the  pillowy softness of the blonde's rounded belly, mid-way between her navel and her bikini.   Carmella let out a hideous moan, folded up clutching her gut, and fell.

"What's the matter, honey, can't take it in the BELLY?  She screamed as Carmella was falling.

Kayla played to the crowd as her downed opponent writhed and groaned on the mat.  She strutted around the ring, arms raised, encouraging  more cheers from the well-dressed, well-heeled spectators.

"Will this blonde bitch EVER hit me?  She shook her head "no no no' to the crowd as she answered her own question. "She'll NEVER hit me!   And that big belly of hers is as soft as a baby's!!"  She continued to prance around the ring, at one point caressing  her breasts, then running her hands seductively over her own belly, then bringing her hands down to her bikini bottom and finally running them seductively along the insides of her perfect thighs!   The audience went  NUTS!   Nobody was in a seat! 

I tried to warn her, but Kayla wasn't listening to me...all she heard were cheers.

Kayla's " show"  allowed Carmella time to recover.  She had managed to get to her feet, her breath restored in great gulps.  Kayla approached her and drew back her fist in a long, slow arc...."much too slow, too CARELESS", I said worriedly to myself.  Carmella BEAT her to the punch, smashing a  straight right jab into her pert left breast. Then another fist from the blonde  caught Kayla full in the mouth!  I smiled just a bit, as  my tall brunette blocked Carmella's next punch, and regained her momentum with a beautiful counter that crushed the blonde's right breast. A right jolt to the ribs was followed  immrdiately by a strong left that dug deep into the blonde's plump belly!  She sank to her knees with a loud "OOUUUFFF", and clutched her pain-filled gut.  Kayla  walked slowly towards her, with plans for a quick victory.

I winced, as from her knees, Ms Jackson drove a desperation right hand up from the floor, driving it solidly, full into Kayla's pussy!  The beautiful South African groaned in pain and grabbed at the juncture of her thighs.  Carmella blasted an paralyzing uppercut into my woman's solar plexus, just above her navel, and then sent an ugly fist straight into the South African's open, defenseless mouth. Another punch to the side of her head straightened Kayla up, and the rejuvenated blonde then sank her right fist deep into my woman's belly!  "OOOMMMPPPHHH!"    Her strong, but now untensed ab muscles were unable to keep Carmella's fist from rearranging her guts.  Kayla's face became a mask of surprise and pain  as she sank to her knees, hands clasped at the point of the most recent impact.  Carmella grabbed Kayla by her shoulders, pulled her up to unsteady feet, threw her back against the ropes, and began to pummel her with blows.  Three sucessive uppercuts drilled more suffering into the brunette's belly, each fist sinking deeper into the softening young  gut than the one before...then the blonde  began alternating her targets.....face, breast, belly and cxnt....My girl was in huge trouble when the bell mercifully sounded ending round 1, but not before another one of the blonde's vicious upercuts thumped solidly into her belly!  She "OOOFFED" softly, collapsed to the mat and crawled back to our corner, while Carmella strutted back to hers, shouting at the top of her lungs, "NOW BITCH, WHO can't take it in the BELLY?"

During the first break, I had little time and much to say about Kayla's overconfidence and silly "show",  as I tried to  massage as much of the pain as I could out of her bruised belly.  "C'mon Kayla...keep these abdominals TENSED...."  She nodded as she took deep breaths, refilling her near-empty lungs with air.  She's soft and SLOW.....how can you let this be happening???" 

Carmella literally drew first blood at the start of round two as she concentrated her punches at Kayla's delicious breasts,  sinking one punch  into her left breast right at the nipple, bringing forth drops of blood!   Kayla, on the other hand, seemed intent on gutting her blonde opponent as earlier promised, driving fist after fist into the soft mound of the blonde's pot belly. Both  were tiring, gasping for air with desperate breaths, neither had an advantage.   Carmella then managed to trap my girl in a corner, sending repeated punches to her already bruised breasts.  As Kayla let out agonized groans and cupped her damaged tits, Carmella buried her right fist deep into the soft, gentle swell of  Kayla's  belly, just below the long vertical slit of her navel.  "Auuuuuuggghhhh!!" 

"Dammit, Kayla", I screamed,"Keep those abs TENSED!"

She doubled over and  fell.  The blonde grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to her knees and stood directly in front of the suffering brunette.  But before she could pull the pretty brunette up to her feet, Kayla saw, just inches in front of her face, the rounded  bulge of Carmella's belly.  She drove her fist up from the floor and buried it!  Her bare fist disappeared into the jelly softness of the blonde's belly, just above her black bikini!

As the blonde folded up, while still on her knees, Kayla sent a vicious right up between Carmella's parted thighs.  It crushed  Carmella's cxnt, smashing labia and more up against her pubic bone.   An unreal croaking sound came out of Ms. Jackson's mouth.  With a tortured look on her face she sank to her knees with a thud, one hand cradling her wounded belly, the other grabbing desperately at her pussy.  Then she fell face first onto the mat.  Kayla slowly rose to her feet, picked her opponent up by her hair, and pushed her back into the nearest ropes. 

With a look of hatred and grim determination on her face, the brunette sent punch after brutal punch into the suddenly defenseless blonde.  Her fists sent Carmella's breasts and bobbing and jiggling all over her chest.  She cracked massive blows into her mouth and jaw, splitting her lips,  and planted at least a half a dozen powerful punches deep into the marshmallow softness of Carmella's belly.  Carmella's agonized face turned deep red as she struggled to breathe...she wanted to fold up and collapse but Kayla pushed her back against the ropes, keeping her from falling.  Another blow to her bloody mouth was followed by two breast-busting jabs, and then the finale, yet another savage uppercut, deep into Carmela's soft, round belly!.  It looked as if Kayla wanted to introduce her knuckles to Carmella's spine!  The blonde woman collapsed, gagging horrificallly, clutching her violated guts.  She wasn't able to get up on her own.

There were mixed feelings back in Kayla's dressing room after the fight.  Of course we were pleased, any triumph is something to savor.  And I was thrilled with my fighter's courage and determination.  And, moreover, she answered all the questions I had about her ability to take a punch, to absorb punishment.  But I SWORE to her, figuratively and literally, that if she ever displayed overconfidence again, as she did with her foolhardy "show" in round one, she would have to find herself a new manager and trainer.   

But still I congratulated her.  She more than deserved my praise.  She was, in the end, magnificent.  She gave a beautiful display of courage, toughness, skill, and real punching power.

She thanked me. And she hugged me.  And she promised to do better. 

TO BE CONTINUED ...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:09:44 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

Re: Kayla's Debut Fight at UFC by Abby
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »
Hi Kayla.  Thank you for posting Abbyfights story.

pete

antisocialman

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »
Nice to see this place back on track. I posted so many stories here as howardcosell and it's nice to see everything going well. I wonder where the hell Abbyfights is anyway.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »
Hi, Howard, am planning on reposting a few you did of me too.

Yeah, we don't know what's happened to Abby - he's just dropped outta sight!  :-\ ??? Jessie saw him 'online' about a week ago at another site, but he didn't reply to her PM?  ???
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

antisocialman

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
I don't mind you doing that at all, Kayla. I'm glad you enjoyed those stories and I did enjoy doing them. It's nice to see someone out of that group you guys have going over there on the other two sites isn't afraid of catching something from me, lol.

Anyway, I know Abby had some situations that came up involving members of his family and his wife's family getting sick and he was quite a good distance away from home when this was happening. That's why he told me he wasn't as able to respond and post stories like he wants to. He and I were buddies and the fact that he isn't around has a lot to do with why I'm not really doing too much online these days, but perhaps, he can find some sort of joy in doing this sort of thing. We know he got a lot of joy in doing the stories and entertaining this and the other audiences. I hope wherever he is, he's doing well. Maybe something turned him off, but that's hard to say because for all the stuff that's been happening (the stupid DS vs PP feud, the obsession some members have with Geno, the flat out dumb ass sexist racist homophobic stuff that some of the members are saying.... it's all too stupid for me) Abby did not get upset or leave. He just did his stories.

I have to give him credit for that because he was the only member of the old gang who was having a dialogue with me and wasn't out there sending e-mails to the DS ladies and guys saying that I'm mean and questioning my parenting skills because an angry guy couldn't possibly raise two little girls lol. But you move on and you make new friends and you concentrate on real problems in the real world.

I'm pretty worried about the guy; he was always loyal to his friends, but he was reasonable. And he cared a lot about the product he put out there, just like Marie B. cares about what she puts on the board.

Nice seeing and corresponding with you, Kayla,

Peace and love always

antisocialman, howardcosell, Xevioso, whatever