News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

more prostyle mother/daughter tag team matches

• 7 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
more prostyle mother/daughter tag team matches
« on: October 11, 2022, 12:55:17 AM »
There's a great story by Wolfboy about an asian mother/daughter team against a white mother/daughter team that has a lot of good action and turns into a sexfight, with the pre-existing stipulation that the losing team become the reluctant slaves of the winning team. It's one of my favorites to read and had me wondering why I didn't see more mother/daughter prostyle stories, of if this was something most writers don't care for. I enjoy the pathos of a team that's connected by more than friendship, the anxiety of the mother watching her daughter get doubled teamed in the other corner, or maybe the older mother who knows a lot of classic tricks can't keep up with the fast paced style of new school wrestling so the daughter ends up having to help her avoid a lot of the current high impact moves.

I don't even need it to be a sexfight, and certainly doesn't require any taboo themes since the mother & daughter are on the same team, but would enjoy to see some more of these, preferably interracial as well because that's just what I'm into. I've given this a try myself and I'm just not pleased with the turnout so was hoping someone else was up to the task

Offline RookieRylie

Re: more prostyle mother/daughter tag team matches
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 01:10:01 AM »
I've always been love with the idea of mother/daughter teams. Would have loved to have been part of one!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 02:06:46 AM »
love these kind of matches
would be so interested in RPing them, I've done more than one, I would probably not want a sex fight aspect to it though
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline RookieRylie

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 02:09:30 AM »
There's a great story by Wolfboy about an asian mother/daughter team against a white mother/daughter team that has a lot of good action and turns into a sexfight, with the pre-existing stipulation that the losing team become the reluctant slaves of the winning team. It's one of my favorites to read and had me wondering why I didn't see more mother/daughter prostyle stories, of if this was something most writers don't care for. I enjoy the pathos of a team that's connected by more than friendship, the anxiety of the mother watching her daughter get doubled teamed in the other corner, or maybe the older mother who knows a lot of classic tricks can't keep up with the fast paced style of new school wrestling so the daughter ends up having to help her avoid a lot of the current high impact moves.

I don't even need it to be a sexfight, and certainly doesn't require any taboo themes since the mother & daughter are on the same team, but would enjoy to see some more of these, preferably interracial as well because that's just what I'm into. I've given this a try myself and I'm just not pleased with the turnout so was hoping someone else was up to the task

I'd also love a link to the story if you have it

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 01:51:47 PM »
   Like to see more mother/daughter myself. I like the aspect of the mother getting her daughter in the ring.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 07:46:37 PM »
Wolfboy has his own story site: http://wolfboycatfights.com/. Like me, he used to post on Seaking's Fem Fight site but Seaking has retried and the site is only just coming back to life after a period of hiatus, I'm not sure whether the new admins will be posting stories.

I've posted a couple of tag match stories involving myself and Erica (not my daughter but my much younger girlfriend) against an aunt and niece (Mitzi and Kelly) and a mother and daughter (Judy and Ellie) and I am considering a couple more (maybe Sian and Shannon vs. Jan and Paige or Evie and one of her daughters) at some point.

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 04:15:35 AM »

I'd also love a link to the story if you have it
I'll post it tomorrow in the prostyle section

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2022, 04:55:20 AM »
Wolfboy has his own story site: http://wolfboycatfights.com/. Like me, he used to post on Seaking's Fem Fight site but Seaking has retried and the site is only just coming back to life after a period of hiatus, I'm not sure whether the new admins will be posting stories.

I've posted a couple of tag match stories involving myself and Erica (not my daughter but my much younger girlfriend) against an aunt and niece (Mitzi and Kelly) and a mother and daughter (Judy and Ellie) and I am considering a couple more (maybe Sian and Shannon vs. Jan and Paige or Evie and one of her daughters) at some point.
It was wolfboy's specific story of a blonde welsh mother/daughter against an asian mother/daughter team that really captured my adoration. which is why I wish there were more in general. What name do you post under, do you have a link? My older stuff is buried on seaking's if you google "seakingsfemfight stone kidman" but I saw he retired so I hope the new management keeps it up.