News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

War at ravens hill asylum

• 55 Replies

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
War at ravens hill asylum
« on: October 13, 2022, 12:16:45 PM »
It as been years since ravens hill asylum as close rumors of evil witch craft and female dead bodies the history gose back to the 1680s as Halloween approaches the evil appear once again Terry a reporter as reopened the story but the asylum as a plan a nurse Lisa aka miss hell for leather as been selected to be its new mistress who will stop at nothing to stop Terry,s story let battle comance
Big girls fight hard

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

Re: War at ravens hill asylum
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 12:23:00 PM »
I'm a reporter Who want descover, all the secrets of Raven Hill asylum, so the Halloween day i go there, to show to the world my scoop, and nothing can't stop me
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 12:32:01 PM »
It thundering and lighting the wind howls the rain hammers down as I drive up to the asylum for my new job as I go through the asylum cemetery fresh dug grave are open as I park at the front it looks abandoned as I walk through the large door it looks busy but is empty dust every where but I cnt see it I change in to my uniform and get on with my work as the asylum works it evil on me as I wait for it's victim
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 12:47:19 PM »
 i cross the dark and lucubrious asylum trying to reach the rooms where his secrets are kept, when in the distance I hear strange noises, so I decide to hide trying to understand what it is

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 01:11:20 PM »
I walk down the hallway knowing your here as I go in to the file room and grab the files and begin to walk back to the reception my heels click as I laugh evily as young girl s are carried in to the asylum and padded rooms for torture
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 01:39:15 PM by Miss Hell for leather lynx »
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 05:50:38 PM »
I see you, so i decide to follow you, trying to Hide from you, so i see you enter in the reception so i follow you trying to descover much more things possible

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2022, 01:44:48 AM »
I head in to the office making a coffee but watching you looking at the files I lunge out the office both hands planted firmly in your hair as we crash over the reception desk and on to the unforgiving floor as I try to stop you take the evidence of deaths and experiments in the asylum
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2022, 08:57:53 AM »
I finally get to where the secrets of the asylum are kept, and just when I'm about to take the files, I feel two hands grab my hair, and drag me away, I can free myself, and I see you with a devilish look, hey what do you want from me, I say slapping you in the face

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2022, 05:22:32 AM »
I want you to die Terry the secrets stay her bitch as we crash over the sofa in the reception area as I dig my sharp long black painted nails in your face as are stockings hisssssss as we roll on the floor
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2022, 10:58:50 AM »
Who are you bitch? I ask while we rolling on the sofà you scratch my face with your long nails, but i react pulling hard your hair

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2022, 11:22:52 AM »
I  am the misstress of the asylum and swore to protect the secrets here and no dirty skank of a reporter is getting them as we yank and pull the others hair as we roll of the sofa and on to the floor as we roll back and forth
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2022, 12:14:42 AM »
Ahhhhh fucking mistress, i'll beat you, and i'll take all the secrets of the asylum, i say starting to slam your head against the wall

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2022, 11:31:13 AM »
Argh you fucking bitch I scream in pain as my head bounces of the wall I dig my claws in your hair and scalp as I kick of the wall as we roll to the other side of the reception as we get half way I lose my left heel I snarl says main people have try to steal the secrets and I have destroyed them like I do with you
Big girls fight hard

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2022, 04:12:30 PM »
Bitch i'm not like the others, i'll beat and i'll killyou, so badly, i say starting to knees your crotch

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2022, 10:17:30 PM »
Argh my crotch bitch I kill you as I roll away rubbing my crotch I slide my hand under my my uniform pulling. A letter knife from my left stocking leg come on bitch 
Big girls fight hard