News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WOMENS WRESTLING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE 6

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« on: October 14, 2022, 07:00:23 PM »

Time for anther installment in what basically for me is a way to gripe out against all the things I think is wrong in Ladies Pro Wrestling these days and as the title says, the way I think it should be and the way I would 110% do it if I were in charge, so let's talk about another issue here .... Mixed Matches

OK, 110% I would love to point out, THIS IS NOT A MACHO EGO TRIP OR ANYTHING OR ANY GRIPE TOWARDS WOMEN IN ANY WAY, IT is my opinion from what I see.

Like it is in mainstream ladies pro wrestling where it seems like all promoters have the good girls win something insane like it seems 89% of the matches, size, strength,  experience doesn't mean squat , looking at mixed matches that pop up on YOUTUBE and the likes, it seems as well that the female wins like 9 out of every 10 matches and the loss by the female usually involved some sort of hook & crook for the guy to get the victory.

The main beef here, we are not talking about Isis The Amazon, beating 3 - 5'10, 140 lbs masked dweebs, or Andrea The Giant taking down 2 skinny runts, or Awesome Kong defeating lightweights, or any other strong & powerful woman or women winning matches against smaller guys , or a women with size while losing, giving a guy more than a run for his money, I'm talking about here a TINY Woman, like 5'1 - 107 lbs constantly going out and defeating a guy who is like 6'3 - 6'4 - 230 - 260 lbs , which why the thing I love about wrestling is it is fantasy and it allows GOOD people to root for the heels in a good & healthy way, I do believe that also , realism should be in play , Isis The Amazon vs 3 skinny dweebs - OK , 5'1 -106 lbs vs a huge guy with the tiny woman winning, not very realistic, so here we go with to me , a reality check and WOMEN'S WRESTLING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

CRYSTAL JOHNSON VS THE EXECUTIONER

The 20 year old Ebony coed, Crystal Johnson, has quickly amassed a nice fan club in her 4 months of wrestling and being the good girl, , in 13 matches, she has 12 wins & 1 defeat , the 1 defeat came when a heel's manager grabbed Crystal's leg when she was close to the ropes trying to bodyslam her heel opponent, tripping her and then holding onto her leg as the heel fell onto Crystal as the ref was blind to the leg hold as he made the 1-2-3.

Crystal though for her 14th match, was performing for a different company at a fair, and on this day, facing a guy known as The Executioner, generic, of course, but that was his name.

Crystal came out 1st and the shapely ebony beauty quickly won the crowd over in her sexy attire and her hot body sexiness as well, not to mention that she was beautiful to boot, but she did the as always fan greet thing before entering the ring and did little stretching exercises with a smile as she awaited her opponent.

Out came The Executioner, and just from first site, it was clear as day he was not any generic Executioner, this guy was huge, standing at an announced 7'1 and weighing 295 lbs of apparent rock solid muscle , he seemed to only get bigger as he made his way to the ring, all this and the fans still believed as always, that in this case, Crystal would find a way, or the guy while menacing, was just another big klutz.

At the bell, Crystal like a ball of fire, took the initiative to attack and not let the guy attack first, seemed to Crystal that the best defense here was a good offense and she really blasted good hard dropkicks to the tall male, but since he seemed he was made of granite, it was amazing that Crystal's dropkicks seemed to have zero effect on him whatsoever.

Crystal then actually attempted two top rope dropkicks which only managed to make her opponent back up a step or two, but due to his size, Crystal figured at least it was progress and being in the great shape was in, she had enough energy to continue to stay on the offensive.

Crystal bounded off the ropes for momentum, ducked a clothesline attempt, stopped on a dime, and attempted a crucifix takedown from behind and pulled & pulled & pulled, only to have The Executioner not move an inch until Crystal realized it also and she had that sense of "oh shit" come over her.

Before she knew it, The Executioner easily manipulated her so he was able to effortlessly bench press her high over his head and she knew there was no use trying to kick away frantically to escape, he had her high up, all she could do was try to guess what he had in mind from there at this point.
The Executioner ran forward with her and "oh crap" she thought, "he is going to toss me a dozen rows into the crowd", but he didn't, he held her still with ease as he faked the toss and he kept playing his mind games as he faked doing it to the 3 other side of the crowd and after the 4th, he quickly turned and Tossed Crystal high and forward, Crystal unable to steady herself during her flight, hit hard onto her front, her toned abs were no match for meeting the canvas as air rushed out of her body.

The Executioner yanked Crystal up by her hair and quickly put his hand around the back of her neck and pushed her forward into the nearest corner and backed off, just being sent to the corner the way he did was strong enough to also daze her.

Crystal turned around once she steadied her grogginess and 'OH SHIT"  a huge running boot from The Executioner near knocked her out.

The Executioner with ease brought Crystal up and for each side of the crowd, gave her a devastating Trainwreck drop, Crystal seemed out as he performed the 3rd & 4th Trainwrecks as it seemed a very quick lopsided victory was in the cards.

A out on her feet Crystal was brought up and somehow stayed on her feet as like Braun Stroman does to his opponets, a full forward mat slam turned out the lights more for the ebony beauty and just like Braun, The Executioner placed his huge hand on Crystal's mid and The Executioner just nodded his head as the ref moved in and made the count, 1-2-3 , It was easy as could be as The Executioner did just that to poor Crystal, who seemed to get off lucky that she was defeated in a litle under 2 minutes.
You never grow old until you stop being young