News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Brother has a Champion to fight for him. Chapter 2

• 6 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Brother has a Champion to fight for him. Chapter 2
« on: October 15, 2022, 01:06:11 AM »
Chapter2:
Riley dreamed about that catfight. Liv knew how much he enjoyed it but being they were newly dating  She was a bit apprehensive about how wrestling with Avery made her feel. It was exciting and arousing But she almost felt like she was competing with another women for her new boyfriend and the other was his sister.
Avery was not happy with the outcome but knew she had to bide her time. She loved her big brother and she knew he cared about this new girl.
The master show was being repaired meaning the only shower was the one connecting Avery and Riley’s bedrooms. 
Riley went first and everyone knew there would only be enough hot water for one more shower. Then you would have to wait for ½ an hour.
He got out and went to his room.  Liv was already in her towel. Wrapped just below her breasts.
He looked at her as he was drying his hair “ you better run, Avery was getting ready to jump on it.
Riley watched as Liv opened the bedroom door and saw his sister almost mirror the motion.
Both girls stopped dead. Both wearing towels, bare feet and nothing else.
“You want to flip for this?” Avery asked.
Liv turned to look at Riley who was in his boxer shorts.
Avery peaked around the corner, smiled at her brother and looked down at his now tenting underwear.
Liv caught him peaking and tried to block her looking at her boyfriend.
Liv said “ flip you or a coin?”
Avery smirked “ you can try to flip me.”
Liv backed up to let Avery in “ better now than after I showered. We just ummmm.”
Avery laughed “ you two where doing the nasty. I could hear it and “she sniffed Liv “ I can smell you.”
Liv lunged at her and the two met with hands in brown hair.
They danced around the bedroom almost tripping on the clothes Riley had on the floor.
Bare feet thudded as each strained against the other.
Legs spread wide to show firm bare thighs the hair attack ended when Liv wrapped her arms around Avery and Avery squeezed back.
The friction of their aggressive moves was enough that Riley noticed the towels come lose.
The two hit the ground and began rolling.
Shapely legs tried mounting one another as they rolled until the first hint of bare ass was exposed.
Soon they rolled back toward the bed and he heard the grunting of both as they began to slap the others back.
Soon the thudding sound of palms hitting towel turned into the sound of palms hitting bare skin.
One more set of rolling and the towels where left behind.
Avery managed to half mount Liv and the sight of his sisters crotch pressed into his girlfriends belly.
She lost her balance as Liv came up and pushed Riley back.
She fell and for a moment they were sitting with legs spread and their beavers only an inch or two away.
Liv mounted Avery and while on her knees crawled onto Avery.
His sister tried to back pedal out from under Liv but she was quickly met by the naked body of her brothers girlfriend as she fell on her, having lost her balance.
With that crash of body flesh breasts clashed as each gave an “umph” from the 120 pounds crashing on top of her.
Liv spread her legs wide wrapping her feet around Avery’s ankles and spread their legs wide.
They really where evenly matched except Avery had a set of dimples on her ass and LIv’s butt was a bit wider.
Avery struggled as Liv grabbed her wrists and Riley was treated to the sight of two perky sets of b cuped breasts dance around as nipples brushed and poked on another.
Liv’s tangled hair was all in her face as she looked into Avery’s eyes.
Avery darted her eyes from Liv to her brother and noticed his manhood had poked out of his boxers.
She grunted “ at least he’s enjoying this.”
Liv shot a glance at Riley and looked back at Avery “ is he the only one? Your wet, too.”
LIv pressed herself up so her breasts dangled right over Avery’s face and she was about to ask the same question, again when Avery grunted once as she pulled her arms out causing Liv to crash her breasts into her face.
She unhooked her legs from LIv’s feet and leveraged her hips and rolled Liv over and reversed the grapevine hold.
This time she dangled her breasts over Liv’s mouth and made sure the nipple touched her lips.
“your still wet and I don’t think it was just from f*cking my brother.”
She let Liv struggle for a minute and then got up. Looked at Riley and said “that was your birthday present, brother.”
She turned around and walked into the bathroom. Stopped, turned to LIv and said “ you can take the next shower. I’ve got something to do.”
Liv got up smiled at Riley and soon Riley needed another shower as they went for round two of happy sex.
Their bedroom door wasn’t fully closed and Riley caught the familiar sound of Avery pleasuring herself as she had not fully closed her bedroom door.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
Re: Brother has a Champion to fight for him. Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 12:42:46 PM »
Riley loves catfights, and his girlfriend Liv guessed right (in chapter 1), he does have a few lesbian videos in his bedroom.

Avery may be fighting just to please her brother, as her comment in the second fight shows, "At least he's enjoying this."

Liv has not had the time to study all the winning moves in the videos, but in this second woman-to-woman tangle, she is the first to notice that Avery became wet from their naked frottage.

I'm curious to know where your threesome is heading to.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 05:27:13 PM »
Where is the first chapter to this story? I can't seem to find it via google search...

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 05:48:45 PM »
Where is the first chapter to this story? I can't seem to find it via google search...

For you and others with the same difficulty in finding messages or stories by an author... I'm revealing a "secret" not many users don't know:

1) Click on Author'sName (under the Avatar)
2) Click on Profile Info (dark blue button top left)
3) Click on Show Posts in the pull-down menu that appears
4) Click on Messages to list all entries (stories and other messages) from this Author.

Online Crimsonrash

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 08:29:28 PM »
The sister Avery could/should be the focal character of a series imo.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 12:16:03 AM »
The sister Avery could/should be the focal character of a series imo.

Here here!

Online Crimsonrash

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2024, 06:50:13 PM »
Avery dominated the first encounter and only backed off when the GF got dirty. She didn't lose exactly, just got flustered and stopped beating her up lol.
In chapter 2 she kicked her ass all the way through. I think she'd be a monster by chapter 3.