News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Old Rivals

• 2 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Old Rivals
« on: October 16, 2022, 02:09:49 AM »
The Old Rivals:
The atmosphere in the old barn was intense as two women stepped up to the front door side by side, neither looking at the other, yet they had fists clenched and eyes full of fire, this had been a long time coming and finally they were going to settle things.

On the left side of the two in a white blouse, blue denim jeans and black heels was Sarah, the tanned blonde was a stunner, standing 5'6 and weighing 142lbs, she was now fifty with a few hints of grey in her hair but she had kept herself fit by going to the gym since she was eighteen, before that she worked on her dad's farm up the road from where they were, Sarah had left her dad's farm to go to university so she could  become a banker, getting her dream job and rising through the ranks and becoming a manager of a branch in London.

The opposite woman was forty nine year old Barbara, the 5'7 145lbs, the red head had stayed in Yorkshire where both were born and raised on her dad's farm, she had took over the farm from her father two years previously, her workout was her job, working from early morning till night, the city life had never intrigued her, Barbara wore a red and black chequered T-Shirt, blue denim and black boots.

Sarah and Barbara had been to school together, they had even been friends there at one point, of course first loves are wonderful, unless of course two people share the same person, in the case of both it was Daryl, both would argue who was his girlfriend first, but it led to their first battle as teens at school, going to the football field, hair was pulled, fists flew and Sarah made Barbara quit as she pinned her and punched her face repeatedly till she could be pulled off.

After that point both begrudgingly didn't force the issue, Daryl of course being a rat moved on to another girl, with both girls getting to eighteen, they would end up outside a club together at Leeds getting into round two of their feud, both in black skirts and heels, tops were torn before bouncers got between them, most who watched gave the fight to Barbara as she pinned Sarah to a wall and had landed a right hook that busted her rivals nose.

Round three didn't come, even as some of their mutual friends egged them on, Sarah went to university in London, while Barbara kept to farming as it was her passion, years went by with both meeting different men, neither having lasting relationships as men didn't seem to like that they were both strong and independent women.

Fast forwards many moons, while Barbara was in her local the Black Bull having a pint of Carling after a hard day's work, she was startled to see Sarah come through the door in a white blouse, black skirt and heels, when their eyes met all those years of hate returned, almost like no time had passed they scowled at each other, the others in the pub looked at each other to see if anyone knew the issue.

After both stayed at their corners of the pub, Sarah getting a glass of wine, Barbara drinking her pints wearing a black t-shirt with black denim jeans and boots, they silently stared each other down through the night, some who knew the beef hoped one would throw an insult at the other, there fights had always been some entertainment to some people, watching them fight like men, punching, kicking and scrapping for pride and pure anger fuelling them.

Instead things only started to go South when Sarah went to the ladies, Barbara shook her head before she decided she wanted a word with her former friend, stepping into the ladies room, Sarah finished up in the toilet and saw Barbara, instinctively both women's fists clenched, neither saying a word for a good thirty seconds as they eyed each other up, seeing an impressive body, Sarah's legs on show had Barbara gritting her teeth, wishing she had dressed up so people could see she was clearly the better woman between them, instead feeling like the blonde had the unfair advantage.

"So was the bank not paying enough, run back home for some money?" Barbara asked Sarah, who shook her head as she answered "oh no, I have enough money to buy your dad's shit hole farm" making Barbara bare her teeth as both edged closer, hate seeping off them as they wanted to charge each other but held off not wanting to be barred.

When they got close enough to touch noses, Barbara hissed "you've always been such a spoiled little cow, fucking off down south because we were not good enough" giving Sarah a shove that knocked the banker back two steps, nearly breaking a heel as Sarah snarled.

Slipping her heels off, Sarah didn't care that Barbara could simply step on her toes, she pushed her back against a sink, telling her rival "says the fucking daddies girl, your dad was always embarrassed her had a daughter, he wished you had a cock you fucking cow" with the redhead replying "fuck you" one of the barmen had heard the angry voices and alerted the female owner, who stepped into the toilets to tell them to cool off or fuck off.

They decided on the latter, stepping out the pub as the other patrons watched closely to see if they would kick off again, instead both went to their cars, a silver Mercedes SLR, while Barbara had an old Land Rover, Sarah yelled at Barbara "anytime you want it bitch!" Giving her a middle finger salute that wasn't to tell her she thought she was number one, before getting in her car and leaving, Barbara was furious that the cow as she saw her got the last word in.

That night Barbara prepared for bed, she stood in her bedroom wearing a towel around herself after her bath, furious at Sarah and her bullshit, she looked in her mirror and did something she normally wouldn't, she dropped her towel, looking over her nude body, feeling her firm 34C breasts, she knew Sarah was jealous of her all their lives, deep down she was the better woman, so why did she feel inferior when that bitch opened her mouth, remembering the words of her rival "anytime you want it bitch!" Played in her head, remembering that she had seen Sarah leaving the village to go towards her dad's, Barbara was sure the house phone would still be there, not disconnected, there father's had been best friends and hated seeing their daughters fight, so the farmer still had the number for Sarah's dad's.

Calling the number, it took a few rings, making the redhead wonder if she was right about her assumptions, then she heard the voice of her rival, saying "hello, who am I speaking to?" In a voice she used for dealing with customers, Barbara replying "fucking me you stupid cxnt!" With Sarah heard groaning down the phone.

A few insults were exchanged by both parties, who wanted to absolutely tear each other apart, Barbara instinctively run her left hand across her nipple's, getting excited by the rawness of this conversation, both letting decades of venom they held for each other out, till Barbara says "I wanna fight you bitch" feeling herself shudder at little at those words.

What she didn't know was Sarah was also nude, at first when she went into the empty house, she just wanted to go to bed, eyes full of tears, as she hit the bed in her black silk nightie, she couldn't get to sleep, thinking about her bitter enemy, suddenly she was up and looking into a mirror herself, pulling her nightie off, she flexed her arms and said "you were always better" to herself, now she was running her hands over her toned body wanting to pin Barbara down right now, fight her nude and break her spirit.

When Barbara made the challenge, Sarah's face lit up for the first time in a week, she answered "oh you wanna another arsekicking huh? Fucking name the time and place you cxnt" fingers running to her pussy as she shuddered, wishing they were face to face speaking, getting frustrated they were apart from each other.

"Well city girl, how about you come over tonight, I kept my dad's old barn after I brought a new one when I brought a few fields off your dad, I will batter you bitch" said Barbara, her hand had went to her pussy, stroking it as she heard Sarah breathing harder.

"Oh think home field advantage will help you? I'll see you in an hour, write a will bitch, because I am ending you tonight" anger fuelling Sarah as she spoke, hearing a snarl down the phone, both hung up talking to themselves in the mirror as they masterbated till they got close, wanting to be even more pissed off when they started.

Sarah probably drove too quickly on the roads after getting dressed, she'd have went nude if she knew her rival was to fight, but she decided she had to be ready for a war, Barbara paced in her drive, part of her wanting to charge the blonde when she stepped out her car, beat her on her bonnet till she had knocked Sarah out cold.

It wasn't long later till Sarah kicking up dirt arrived, Barbara stood hands on hips as Sarah left her car, fire in their eyes as they again stared, wanting to rush together and crush the other finally in this feud, instead they chose to keep cool, wanting to have no excuses off the other woman, Sarah hissing "where's this barn?" As Barbara walked off towards it, Sarah going with her in silence.

Barbara opened the door as Sarah stormed past her, making Barbs curse her under her breath, the barn had a few holes in, stalls for animals and still had hay on the floor as a few old lights came on after Sarah found the switch, this a perfect arena for them, where they used to play together as kids, even wrestling when teens for fun before Daryl arrived on the scene, this is where they'd end the rivalry with them on top.

Both women removed their shoes so they were bare foot, then Sarah said "I am not going to let you ruin this top bitch" removing her blouse and folding it as she placed it on a fence post, Barbara seeing Sarah's own 34C breasts encased in a black lace bra made her instinctively growl, she then removed her own top, this time it was Sarah's turn to snarl, seeing the bare breasts of the redhead, a few freckles on them as Barbara had always looked cute, with Barbara asking mockingly "afraid my boobs will poke you in your eyes?" With a laugh, Sarah reaches behind herself to remove her own bra, tossing it aside in anger as they stared at the others bare tits.

"You know I wanted to finish this nearly thirty years ok you fucking coward, running to fucking London" says Barbara, shaking her arms to loosen them as Sarah did, with the blonde replying "fucking run from you? I fucking own you, you've never beaten me" which was technically true.

Slowly circling feeling the old hay in their toes, no words spoken as they led with their lefts, both having been trained a little by their fathers to fight, though it was supposed to be for self defense against some of the boys where they lived, they were prepared to use it to whoop their rival, tenderively they begun throwing jabs, landing a few stinging punches on their rivals cheeks.

Barbara is the first to step in with a straight, just missing as Sarah moves back, the blonde banker trying to land a counter right cross, skimming the top of Barbara's head as the redhead dips down to dodge, then both reset themselves after taking an extra step apart, hearts starting to race as the buzz of fighting their greatest enemy hits them.

After a minute of getting a read of their opponent, both land a hard straight to the others face, grunts echo in the barn as they start to sling in punches, trying to stand their ground as both take a few clean hits around their cheeks, knuckles stinging as knuckles hit flesh and bone, teeth rattling as both feel the others power, years of working hard have moulded them into the women they are.

Barbara then lands a straight into Sarah's lips, before scoring the first knockdown with a left hook on the jaw, the older woman is forced down to a knee, while Barbara could rush Sarah, instead she yells "I see you've gotten soft, working behind a fucking desk will do that to you" waving Sarah to stand back up as she keeps her fists up.

Sarah wipes a thin trickle of blood from her bottom lip, nodding a hint of respect to Barbara, raising her fists back up as they close in on each other, again they land several clean hits that mark up their beautiful faces, Sarah showing her skills off as she slips a straight, landing a short right hook on the jaw of the redhead, then a short left uppercut sends Barbara onto her backside, Sarah spitting at her rivals feet, telling her "get up you stupid cow" stepping back to give Barbara a chance as she gave her to stand, Barbara glaring at her as she pushes to her feet.

Bodying up to each other after a few solid blows land to faces, tits slapping together as they work each others kidneys with hooks, then they clinch up with a hand in the others hair, one hand banging into kidneys as they hiss into each others ears, Barbara barks "I'll fucking break you bitch" as Sarah snarls "I will fucking end you" as the thuds of their fists and groans of pain fill the air.

Pushing each other apart, Sarah lands a hard straight into Barbara's nose, getting blood to flow from a cut on the bridge of her opponents nose, knocking Barbara back against a stall door with a jab/straight combo square into her face, marching forwards as she looks to batter her, getting caught with a sweeping left hook from Barbs, a little blood flying as Sarah's head turns to the left.

This time it was Sarah being on the proverbial ropes, being knocked back as Barbara with blood dripping off the end of her nose looked demonic with her eyes full of fire, Sarah found herself now on a stall door, covering up as best she could from these bare knuckle blows, needing to latch onto her enemy in a clinch, both fighters tits pressed tightly together as their nipple's hardened and fought for space, making both grunt and try to hide how turned on they were by the feel.

Sarah showed how much she wanted to win this with a rabbit punch behind Barbara's head, not caring how dangerous it was, Barbara fired back and both cried out till they fell to a knee together, yanking hair and trying to force the other to their backs, one word curse words being exchanged as they fought with everything they had.

Soon they pushed apart again, staring with intensity at their rival, they used the fence nearest themselves to stand up, with the moment break, Barbara had to ask something that bugged her about tonight, asking "why the fuck are you even here city girl?" With Sarah looking more furious after the question, replying "fuck you" before hitting Barbara with a right across her face.

Both started to sweat even in the cold nights air, Barbara had a mouse under her left eye forming, Sarah taking the lead after her sucker punch, Barbara throwing mostly jabs to try to hold her off as flecks of blood started to show on their breasts, Sarah was the one on the front foot, another right hook sent Barbara down to her right side, blood running from her cut lip onto the floor, Sarah looks down at her before spitting on her.

Heading to go get her blouse as she thinks she has done enough, Sarah stops when she hears "that all you got?" Turning to see Barbara pushing back to her feet with a shake of her head to clear some cobwebs, Sarah says "you always were a fucking dumb cxnt, hence why you are stuck here" that made Barbara's blood boil, she loved the farm and more importantly her dad, Barbara replying "you fucking cow! You know I stayed for my dad! We can't all be heartless cxnts like you, fucking leaving your dad!" That set Sarah off as her face turned red.

Charging Barbara, there was a meaty slap of their bodies, down went the fighters with Sarah on top, landing a few hard hits before Barbara was able to grab a tit and pull Sarah down, positions swapped it was the pissed off Barbara's turn to pound Sarah's face, switching positions again as Sarah got her belt and yanked Barbara, unbalancing her before pushing her to the side.

Soon they both were laying side to side, chests rising as both had busted the other up, Sarah had a swollen left eye, nose bleeding to add to her cut lip, while Barbara had a cut now under her left eye to add to her troubles, hay stuck to their bodies as they needed time to recover, preying the other woman didn't move first.

Then slowly both moved, pushing to their knees staring angrily, hands on their knees, Barbara asked again "why the fuck did you come back? We were better off with you away city girl" making Sarah grit her teeth, tears starting running down her cheeks as she yells "my fucking dad died you cxnt!" Making Barbara look stunned, she sat on her haunches, old Bill was a strong man, even at eighty years old, though Barbara hadn't seen much of him in the past two years, while she hated Sarah, Barbara still said "I am sorry, he was a good man" wiping a tear from her own eye, Sarah wiped her own eyes.

Then Sarah stood up as she yells "fuck you with your sorry, we are fighting you cxnt!" Making Barbara curse her "nasty fucking cxnt!" As she stood up, both went toe to toe moments later, stumbling when they were hit, blood and sweat flying as adrenaline courses through them, their knuckles were red and starting to cut, if both weren't as tough they'd have been out cold by some of the hits they landed.

An uppercut lands from Barbara, Sarah stumbling back several steps into an open stall, Barbara gritting her teeth, rushing into the stall, pushing the gate shut behind her so both fought in an enclosed space, eyes locked as their hair clung to their cheeks, slowly moving closer together, trading but it was clear that Sarah was getting the worst of it, that uppercut had rattled her and soon she was backed to the wooden wall, Barbara teeing off on her till a right hook landed on the temple of Sarah, whose eyes rolled into her head, slumping down onto her backside, head on her tits as she was out cold.

Falling to her own knees, Barbara felt the pain wash over her, crying out as she looked at her knuckles, still she had won this fight, no doubts or interruptions, though she had paid the price herself as she felt the damages she sustained, spitting blood into the face of Sarah from a cut inside her left cheek.

Pushing herself up and then heading out the stall, Barbara hears a groan and sees Sarah waking up, she holds her T-shirt in her hands, walking back to the stall gate, saying to Sarah "look I am truly sorry about your dad, I hope you can sort out his funeral" Sarah blinked to clear her vision, nodding to Barbara when she realised what had happened and what was said.

The winner walked out her barn, wanting to get cleaned up and sort herself out, as she felt the buzz of the fight down below in her pussy, moaning to herself as she walked to her front door unhooking her belt, not caring about the pain or her blood, just wanting to relieve herself of the tension she felt.

In the barn was a different matter, Sarah cried as she curled up, the world was a cruel place, while it had mostly given her riches, still she missed her father and now losing to Barbara in a war of a fist fight had just depressed her even more, she wanted the ground to swallow her whole, soon falling asleep as she drifted off.

The next morning Barbara found Sarah's car still on her drive and that Sarah was in her barn, helping her to the house, she let her shower and get cleaned up, there was still a hint of intensity as they sat at the kitchen table, drinking tea and chatting about what had happened with Sarah's dad, how he had been sick the last few months and stubbornly not told anyone till it was too late, how Sarah had come up to help sell the farm, Barbara offered to help but things were still raw between them.

After a few minutes Barbara found herself admitting "honestly last night I was turned on fighting you, it has never happened before but something stirred in me" Sarah looked shocked, part of her wanted to tease her, instead she found herself having to admit the fight had gotten her hyped up in a way she never expected, suddenly a longer look was exchanged between them.

Moments later both were stripped off and in the shower, water cascading down their bodies, kissing hungrily while landing punches to bodies, asking "that all you got?" As their thighs sneaked between each others thighs, they fucked and fought, orgasming hard twice till they hugged, heads on shoulders panting as bodies were red, smiling as they let all the tension they felt out.

Sarah would get dressed later and leave, telling Barbara she would invite her to the funeral, though both still gave the other a look of "try it bitch" to show that they were not friends, though the frostiness had definitely thawed somewhat from tundra to more mild winter, they shook hands and off went Sarah.

Three weeks later after Sarah's dad's funeral, Sarah and Barbara had a moment alone in his old barn, Sarah telling Barbara "I will admit you beat me when we fought, you are tough" with Barbara smiling as both still bore some feint signs of their war, Sarah adds "don't think this is over between us, I owe you an arsekicking" going nose to nose with her rival, hands on their hips, Barbara whispers "anytime, any place I will fight you" both share a tender kiss as if in agreement, knowing that this is more then just about beating each other, it's about experiencing a high they have never felt with anyone else, they are old rivals, now they are entering a new phrase of their relationship.

The end.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: The Old Rivals
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 08:52:59 PM »
Amazing story.
Dark knight is becoming my new favorite here.  Can't wait for more. 

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: The Old Rivals
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 05:22:40 AM »
Fabulous. Very hot story. Very well written. I'm so looking forward to reading about them continuing to FistFight, because they can't help themselves.
sidekick