News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Where has DottiD gone?

• 12 Replies

Offline BustyProudMommy

Where has DottiD gone?
« on: October 18, 2022, 06:09:58 PM »
Does anyone have any idea about where has DottiD gone or what has happened to her?
One of the best prolific writer of fcf is missing along with most  stories i ever read.
Some stories are on fights.sexy  but most amazing ones are missing.
Please let us know if anyone have any means to reach back to DottiD.

Offline ninjoe42

Re: Where has DottiD gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 07:45:34 PM »
I mean, thats kind of the way of things around here. People get bored with their profiles and move on to different ones. Sometimes they delete their profiles and it takes the stories with them.

If you find a story you really like, always be sure to just copy paste it in a word doc. You never know when someones gonna disappear

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 10:41:00 AM »
I think Dotti got disappointed with the lack of feedback and decided to delete her profile- which removes all the stories I think.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 01:11:22 PM »
hers and many others such as auger stories are on a website called fights.sexy   ;)
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 05:14:01 AM »
DottiD was always one of my favorites here.   Not just a great writer, but fun to chat with as well.  I know she was disappointed with the lack of feedback here and the nature of a lot of it.  Plus I think she had an actual real life.  Pretty sure she is not one of those who just changed their nickname.  I think with her you would either recognize her style or backstory.  I hope wherever she is writing now they appreciate her work. 

In case you'd like to read her stuff the link is https://www.fights.sexy/dotti-ds-stories/
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 09:56:19 PM »
Thank you for sharing this.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2022, 04:03:10 AM »
Trust me, she would be totally flattered by the wonderful thoughts of her from others.  She is a smart woman who was always willing to help others if asked about a fight question. And if anyone got the chance to know her a bit how good a person she is and fun to chat with  I miss her presence here as well and hope she is well and happy
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2022, 03:44:46 AM »
Well WOW is all i can say, thank you guys so much for the kind words, and YES it is really me and I am really BACK, look forward to talking to ya'all again, give me time to get back int othe swing as i won't be on as much as i use to be to start with, still have my family to take care of first and foremost.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2022, 04:14:26 AM »
Great to see you back. Really missed your great stories.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2022, 12:05:44 PM »
Welcome back DottiD! Delighted to see see you return!

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »
Hello DottiD. Glad to have you back on here. You were missed.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 12:53:36 AM »

Welcome back DottiD you was missed and you have many supporters here at freecatfight.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline BustyProudMommy

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2022, 09:51:09 AM »
Well WOW is all i can say, thank you guys so much for the kind words, and YES it is really me and I am really BACK, look forward to talking to ya'all again, give me time to get back int othe swing as i won't be on as much as i use to be to start with, still have my family to take care of first and foremost.
I was reading my again to see if anyone has found anything about you.... Scrolling by answers.... And boom... Saw this... I'm in shock still... :-*