News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Let's Find Out Then..

• 2 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Let's Find Out Then..
« on: October 21, 2022, 10:45:04 AM »
Let's find out then
The O'Sullivan's were a proud family, you had dad Kevin and mom Sally, with three daughters Claire, Molly and Natalie, living on the outskirts of Vegas, the dad made his living repairing cars, while the mother had a talent that she had learned when she was 21 she had, she was a great fighter.

At first it was simply fighting when a bitch stepped up to her, till she found out that some less reputable people around the city paid for fights, suddenly she was fist fighting other strong women for money, sometimes there were no rules and she would kick the hell out of a woman she quickly had learned to hate, she hadn't found a woman strong enough to handle her.

Now at fifty years old, she'd met her husband at one of these fights, he watched her take down a bitch by the name of Salma Rodriguez in probably her toughest fight to date, both were bleeding and she had to summon every ounce of willpower to slug the Mexican woman's lights out,  Kevin had politely offered her a tissue with a wink, something she found funny, it helped that Kevin caught her eyes when she stepped into the warehouse where the fight was taking place, love at first sight and all that.

Her three daughters were now fighters themselves, having learned when they were sixteen her real job, at eighteen each was fighting at the same places she did, Claire the oldest at thirty was a solid fighter but had some losses, Molly at twenty seven was again solid but far from undefeated, it was the twenty year old Natalie who seemed to take the most after their mother, winning all her fights in the two years since she started fighting on her eighteenth birthday.

That's why it was a shock to the family when after dinner one Sunday, Natalie stood up to their mother and told her "I wanna fight you mom" which startled the rest of the family, they had always been a tight knit clan, anybody fucked with them they banned together to batter the hell out of them or their clan, nobody since they turned eighteen had laid a hand on the other, much less their mother.

Who turned with a smirk, both redheads going nose to nose, Sally asking "so you want the title my dear Natalie?" Hands on hips as Kevin wanted to break them up, he knew having a group of proud women in his house would be troublesome, especially now as his beautiful wife and the daughter he was proud of were ready to knock seven shades out of each other.

Natalie hissed "I know I am the best fighter in this family old woman, I wanna show you that I am the toughest" making Sally give her a push to her chest, sending her daughter back two steps, before Natalie pushed her back into the sink, Molly and Claire held them apart, fists clenched as they were ready to go at it right now.

"Ok sweet daughter of mine, you wanna fight, next Sunday let's meet at the old warehouse, just the family and bring some money, if you are so confident then you some be able to wager a thousand dollars on the outcome" Sally challenged Natalie, both having made princely sums fighting, Natalie was quick to nod that she accepted the fight, marching out the house to the garden to go sit on the old swings they played on.

Claire being the oldest followed her sister outside as Molly asked the mother if she was ok, Sally replying "I will show her no mercy love, she wants this" pointing at the door Natalie had left, Kevin shook his head, maybe regretting his life choices as he knew whatever happened, he would need to pick up the pieces of this fight whoever won.

Outside Claire sat next to Natalie, reaching out and holding her hand as she asked "do you really have to do this?" With Natalie looking at her black sneakers, she replied "yes, Claire no offence but you haven't had people compare you to her, you haven't had that shadow really over you as I have, you're a wonderful fighter but I am the best here, I wanna prove it between me and mom, a fight where none of you step in, no matter how bad it gets, promise me!" Claire looked ready to go on a long speech, but she couldn't disagree with a lot of what was said, so she gave her word and said she'd tell their dad and sibling what she wanted.

Later that night Natalie and Sally were back in the house together, eyeing each other up like bitter enemies then mother and daughter, Natalie telling her "I want no rules mother, no excuses" making Sally laugh, as she replied "your funeral bitch" making the others uncomfortable, Natalie gritting her teeth, wanted badly to have at her mother now, instead she grabbed her red coat and stormed out the house, Claire leaving again to make sure Natalie didn't do anything stupid, Sally meanwhile looked on with a hint of worry for her daughter, her fighting spirit told her to take the challenge, her motherly spirit still told her she was wrong to accept.

All week both women trained at their homes, working out on heavy bags, training for the fight of their lives, a grudge fight that had come out of nowhere to most, deep down Sally knew that Natalie would challenge her, saw the looks after Natalie would win fights aimed at her when Sally was being patted on the back for having a strong daughter, as if Natalie had never worked hard to earn it.

The Sunday morning came, 10am both women arrived separatedly at the warehouse, Sally, Kevin and Molly all went in one car, Claire drove Natalie to the venue, both women stared at each other with malice, neither saying a word as Kevin showed the money in an envelope for his wife, Claire showing her sisters money to show both had the wager money.

Walking into the warehouse, it had shut down a few years ago, so was dusty and had holes in the roof that let sunlight in, still both women had some memorable fights in this place, making it more fitting that they'd fight here, standing opposite sides of what was the loading area, Claire asked Natalie again "are you sure about this?" Natalie took a deep breath not to get angry, answering "yes" as she took off her white T-shirt to bare her 34D breasts, taking her black sandals off to stand in black denim shorts, she stood 5'8 and weighed 156lbs.

Her mother was asked by Kevin "do you really need to do this?" With Sally removing her black blouse to reveal her own 34E set of tits, kicking her sandals off to stand in just blue denim shorts, she stood 5'6 and weighed 160lbs, telling Kevin "we need to settle this love" then both women moved away from their family towards each other.

Natalie yelling "time to fuck you up mum! I am the best!" Which Sally simply replied to by waving her hands to bring it, telling her daughter "let's find out then" as the two raised their fists and moved closer together, pawing at each other at first with jabs, then both stepping in with a meaty right hook that turned heads and shook their tits.

"Fucking bitch!" roared the mother, Natalie screaming "cxnt!" As they started trading, feeling hard shots landing, the other family members winced hearing the thuds when either landed, till both took a step back, circling slowly with fists up, seeing marks on each others cheeks, hateful stares as this was now two proud women, not two family members to them.

Again they flicked in jabs till Sally landed a right cross that cut the bottom lip of Natalie, pushing her back with a follow up left hook, it looked like the fifty year old was going to bulldoze through her daughter, knocking her back two more steps, but Natalie showed resilience to step in with an uppercut that rocked back the head of Sally, who stumbled backwards two steps of her own, nobody could argue these two were holding back, this was pure warfare.

Slapping tits together as they traded body shots, left hands went into hair, while they kicked at legs, threw fists, anything to hurt their opponent, nipples on both fighters were hard now, a headbutt by Sally knocked Natalie back a step as she again was back on the front foot, Claire was worried that her little sister had bitten off more then she could chew, watching her be pushed back towards the old metal shutter doors with a clang when her back hit them.

Natalie had to cover up as Sally looked to tear her daughter apart with punches, not all landing but they were causing Natalie to whine when she was hit clean, Kevin looked at Claire and knew he couldn't step in to save his daughter, thinking she was going to be crushed by her mother.

But Natalie surprised them, catching their mother with a right hook on the chin, Sally stumbled back and it was Natalie's turn to grab her mother's shoulders, spinning her around before ramming her into the metal shutter, Natalie proceed to follow up with knees into her mother's stomach, Sally groaned with each hit till she could grab her daughter into a tight clinch.

Both battlers tits mushroomed slightly as they squeezed each other, Natalie hissing "not so tough old cow" as Sally roared into her ear and tried to turn her around into the door again, instead both stood on toes and ended up tripping onto the concrete with a wet slap as they were starting to be coated in sweat, grabbing the belts of the others shorts to pull them to their back, then thudding in more punches to faces, causing them both to be cut as Sally had a cut on the bridge of her nose, both fighters noses trickling blood.

They fought hard as blood started to splash onto the concrete, till Sally pulled her daughter's shorts up in a wedgie, Natalie crying out as Sally was showing she would do anything to win, while the twenty year old had tears in her eyes, she threw her head at Sally, hitting her square in the nose, causing both to break apart and fall to their backs.

As both fighters were panting on their backs, the other family members wondered if they should step in, both were wrecking the other in this brutal contest, yet neither looked too close to dominating the other, slowly after a minute both fighters stirred, touching foreheads as they tried to push to their feet, instead settling for grabbing each others tits and digging nails in, howling into each others faces.

Seeing tears in their opponents eyes kept themselves going, but they knew that they were being hurt, sending short headbutts into each others faces, they cut above an eyebrow each, the toughest fight both had in their lives, yet neither wanted to quit as they rested against each other, still locked up hands in tits as marks showed right over their proud boobs.

"Fucking old cxnt..." Groaned Natalie, Sally firing back "ungrateful little cow" as they pushed up on each other, Sally landed first with an uppercut that sent her mother reeling backwards, Natalie landing punches across her rivals face, ignoring the pain in her knuckles as she hammered back Sally.

Who tried to fire back but was being beaten mercilessly by her daughter, taking a right footed kick into her stomach, sending a gasping Sally down to her back holding her stomach, Natalie mounted her mother, spitting blood on her face, then landing hooks across her face, their family stood nearby to watch, Sally was a mess and soon a right hook put the lights out of her own mother, Claire rushed in to drag Natalie off, yelling "you won! You won!" As Natalie started crying, feeling a little guilty that what she did to her mother.

Kevin kneeled down and whispered "it had to happen someday" to his wife, telling Molly to go get the first aid kit from the car, Molly rushing off to get it, when she returned Kevin worked on his wife, telling Claire to get some things to take care of her sister, taking charge of the situation as he might have hated them fighting, well he would control what was happening now.

Sally came back to reality, blinking to clear her vision as she was hurting all over, having a feeling she had never had before as she was helped to sit up, staring hard at her daughter as Natalie sat facing her, both marked up, seeing the damage they did to each other, still tension between them, especially as Natalie waved for the money, grabbing it and standing up to walk away.

"I hope you don't have a daughter, so you feel this" said Sally to Natalie, who turned back and stared hard at her, the relationship wouldn't be healed over night as Claire looked at them both, wishing they'd hug but knowing not to push it as she helped Natalie back to her car, Sally meanwhile wept as Molly was shocked seeing her proud mother beaten and reduced to tears, wondering what was going to happen now as she was furious at her sister doing this, still part of her wondered if her mum was over the hill, fists clenched before she knelt down to help her mother again, the family dynamic changed from what it has always been, maybe the mother losing is the worse thing to happen to the tight knit family.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Let's Find Out Then..
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 04:34:07 PM »
Great story. I hope you will talk about more families like that and they meet and brawl  ;D

Good job  :D

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: Let's Find Out Then..
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 09:19:51 PM »
Another great story.  Love to see more from this family.  Natalie v Kevin maybe.