News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Couple in va

• 5 Replies

Offline femft

• Now single male
Couple in va
« on: October 22, 2022, 11:49:40 AM »
Have a girlfriend who wants to fight. She is 48 yrs old white female blonde long hair 5 foot 7 approx 170lbs can send pics upon request. Serious only. We will talk on the phone. Fight would be discussed prior mostly be a catfight. But open to limited rules. We are in va but close to the wva and NC states so nothing is out of the question.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Re: Couple in va
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:06:08 PM »
Would she fight naked?

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 01:37:20 PM »
We are in wva and seriously looking for a catfight. We should talk asap.

Offline CATCHATTER

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 04:10:40 AM »
hi   i see that you are in the Virginia area and looking for an IRL catfight.    My wife is interested in trying.  She doesn't have any experience but is a similar size to your wife.    We travel in Virginia often.    Belinda is  5'4   160 ish   38C     Early 50's
Thanks, Matt

Offline femft

• Now single male
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 02:02:34 AM »
Unfortunately everyone that is commenting in here mike64 are fake. When it comes to actually all talking they all of a sudden go to ghost mode. I think everyone on this site with the exception of a couple are so fake. I have thought met some great folks on here that turned out to made best of friends.

Online Keano2

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 11:18:39 AM »
Unfortunately everyone that is commenting in here mike64 are fake. When it comes to actually all talking they all of a sudden go to ghost mode. I think everyone on this site with the exception of a couple are so fake. I have thought met some great folks on here that turned out to made best of friends.

I have been around here for a long time (back to 2006 I think) and 99.9999999% of interactions here are nonsense. It's a huge game of call my bluff