News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New blood

• 2 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
New blood
« on: October 23, 2022, 06:50:19 PM »
If you’re a regular reader of my stories you’ll know that, in recent times at least, they have followed a time line, a chronology if you like, from my NHB fight with Mitzi at the beginning of 2016 through my challenge matches and subsequent tournament clashes with Miss Tee and my ‘retirement’ from tournaments at the end of 2019 to my more recent encounters with Lesley and the girls at the NBFC.

As I approach 60 it’s time for a change of direction and this story, which follows on from the story “The jealous Wife” that I posted in the catfights section and takes place the following day, sets the scene for that.

Spoiler alert – this is another of my long ‘continuity’ pieces so if you like to read about fights and don’t care much about who the girls who fight are or the circumstances in which they fight, this story may not be for you.

Whatever your tastes I hope you enjoy it.

On Thursday afternoon I left Carrie in charge of the shop and drove into the city. Pulling up at the Marshall’s car park around quarter to three, I parked my van out of sight around the back of the building, as I normally did, and walked round to the reception where I waited outside in the afternoon sunshine for my charges to arrive. I was mildly surprised when, just before three, a boldly decorated Volkswagen T25 campervan pulled into the car park and both Nat and Lynne got out. I was more surprised to see it was Lynne who was driving. They’d obviously got to know each other a lot better than I expected after I’d left them on the previous evening.

They both greeted me warmly and I led them through the doors into the lobby of Marshall’s Health Club. I didn’t recognise the receptionist but she obviously knew me as she looked up from the desk and said:

“Hello Miss Shaw how can we help you”

“Is Stacey Williams in?” I asked.

“Yes, she is.”

“Can you let her know I’m on my way up I have a couple of new recruits for her?”

With that I led Nat and Lynne past the reception area and up the two flights of stairs to the offices on the top floor of the building. We walked along the corridor and I hesitated momentarily as I looked at the door and read the plaque: “Stacey Williams – chief cat herder”. I still couldn’t get used to not seeing Erica’s name on the door.

I knocked on the door, opened it and walked in. Nat and Lynne followed me. Stacey looked up from her desk and said:

“Ellen how nice to see you I understand you have some new recruits for us?”

“Indeed, I do Stacey. Let me introduce, on my left, Lynne Newell, she is 47 years old and would like to join our senior wrestling circuit, and, on my right, Natalie Thomas who is 32 and is keen to join our league, both in wrestling and in boxing.”

Stacey looked the two women up and down for a moment and then said:

“Well ladies welcome to CLAWS. We’ll get the formalities over and done with as quickly as we can and find out what you’re made of. May I ask fighting experience you have?”

Before the girls could answer I said:

“I had a fight with Lynne yesterday on the beach. I can vouch for the fact she has potential. As far as Nat’s concerned, I don’t know. What can you tell us Nat?”

“I haven’t really fought people formally but I’ve had a number girl fights in the past. I think I can handle myself pretty well and I’m really looking forward to the opportunity to join CLAWS.”

“Excellent!” Said Stacey, “Who do you think will train these two young ladies, Ellen?”

“Me, of course.”

“You?”

“Yes, me. I have a lot of experience of fighting and I figure my fighting days are probably behind me now that I’m nearly 60. So, yes, I’d like to take on the challenge of training some new fighters. It will be the next step in my career here CLAWS.”

“Okay I’ll let Suzi know. I’m sure she’ll be happy to give you some to some guidance on how to train new fighters. She’s done plenty of it herself. In the meantime, let’s see if we can get these ladies checked out and signed up.”

With that she picked up the phone on her desk and made three calls, the first was to the reception desk:

“Hi Penny, just to let you know I’m going to be busy with Ellen for the next couple of hours so please hold my calls. If anyone is looking for me, tell them to come and find me in the morning. Thanks honey, catch you later.”

The second was the medical officer, Cassy Langford:

“Hi Cassy are you free at the moment?....Excellent!...I have a couple of new recruits I’d like you to give a medical to…Yeah, I know you’re training at five. They may even want to join you. But you should have enough time before then if you’re not too busy on other things….Okay, thanks. Ellen and I will be along with them in a moment.”

The last one was to Suzi:

“Hi boss. Ellen’s here with some new recruits. Can you meet us in the conference room in an hour?...Yes, Lynne Newell and Natalie Thomas….Yes, bring the queen along, I’m sure she’d like to meet them…Thanks honey, see you soon.”

I chuckled to myself to hear Stacey referring to Jay as ‘the queen’ just as Gabi and Erica had done.

She put the phone down and led us out of her office and along the corridor to the door labelled “Cassy ‘bones’ Langford, medical officer”.  We shuffled into Cassy’s consulting room. The doctor was sat at her desk dressed in a white lab coat (and, if I knew Cassy, probably not much more). She looked up from her desk and said: “Welcome ladies” In a formal tone.

As usual Cassy looked quite austere in her work clothes. Her dyed black hair tied back in a tight ponytail, large round black rimmed spectacles framing her face and the starched white lab coat hiding her shapely figure. She addressed me first:

“Hello Ellen, lovely to see you. Who do we have here?”

Once again, I made the introductions. Cassy shook hands with Lynne and Nat and then got down to business.

“Well ladies first thing that we need to do is confirm that you’re fit able to join us in our little combat games so I’d like to give you both a medical. Who would like to go first?”

Nat and Lynne looked at each other for a moment and then Lynne said: “I’ll go first if you don’t mind Nat?”

Nat nodded her agreement and Cassy continued:

“Thank you, Lynne, perhaps if you could step behind the screen here and slip out of your clothes for me while I get some details about you?”

As Lynne walked behind the screen, I looked at Stacey and then Nat and said:

“While we’re waiting for Lynne to finish her medical shall we go to the training room and see what Nat’s made of?”

“Excellent idea!” said Stacey leading us out of the consulting room and into the training room.

The training room is located on the top floor in one of the ‘turrets’ of Gabi Marshall’s ‘castle’ (the name by which the Marshall’s UK HQ is affectionately known). It’s next door to Cassy’s consulting room and includes mats for practicing, a multi-gym and a punch bag. As the name implies, it’s where the girls and their trainers can practice moves and work out in private. There’s also a wet room/changing room off to one side. It’s relatively small size and lack of ring mean that we don’t hold proper fights here but it’s ideal for sparring sessions and practicing moves.

“Okay Nat,” I said to her, “this is our little training room where some of our girls work out and practice with each other. Stacey I would like to see what you’re capable of, so I thought perhaps I’d have a quick wrestle with you on the mats here.”

“Oh wow!” Said Nat enthusiastically, “A chance to get to grips with the legendary Ellen Shaw.”

She quickly kicked off her shoes, dropped her shorts and pulled her T-shirt off. As I’d already guessed she was bra-less and wearing just a pair of black cotton knickers and that cheeky smile of hers. I kicked off my sandals pulled off my cheesecloth top and dropped my jeans. Although I had expected to fight, I also opted for a simple outfit of pink cotton bra and brief set, more comfortable underwear for work. I unclipped my bra and let the girls breathe.

Stacey looked on with a mixture of surprise and amusement, applauding us both in turn as I indicated the mats and said:

“Okay, now let’s see what you can do. Stacey, will you do the honours?”

Nat and I faced each other and Stacey said: “Okay ladies; three, two, one – wrestle!”

For a moment she stood before me ready arms hanging loose and wide waiting for me to make the first move. I moved forward and we locked up elbow and shoulder. I quickly turned her into a side headlock. That’s when she surprised me with an impressive show of strength. Wrapping her arms around my waist she hoisted me in the air and then sat down hard, taking us both down to the mat and knocking the wind out of me. She quickly tucked in arm under my right thigh and swung herself across my body to pin me.

Stacy dropped to the mat by my shoulders and counted: “One!... Two!...”

I kicked out, threw her off me. She rolled away on the mats and sat up.

“Well done, Nat,” Said Stacey, “you nearly had a pin there.”

I sat up as well. Nat got her knees and shuffled forward arms out, palms up, fingers spread. I matched her and we locked up in a trial of strength on our knees. She was strong and quickly started pushing me back. But while she may have been strong. I was experienced and, at the crucial moment I relaxed allowing her to push forward or twisting my body sideways. The effect was to roll her over onto her back and I quickly straddled her in a schoolgirl pin.

Stacey dropped to the mat again and counted: “One!...Two!...Three! The first fall goes to Ellen.”

I stood up and looked down at Nat catching her breath on the mat.

“Well done, Nat, you’re a strong girl and a quick learner. I think we can teach you a lot here.”

I held out my hand and helped her up. She smiled her thanks at me. Moments later we locked up again and Nat quickly over powered me and took me to the mat. For the next few minutes, we struggled on the mats. Her trying to pin me and me trying to buck her off. Stacey must have counted to two about a dozen times as I struggled to get Nat off me. Although I was able to get my shoulder up in time, I just couldn’t seem to buck her off. She was quick and every time I moved to dislodge her, she shifted position and pinned me again. I was getting nowhere and it was wearing me out. Eventually I relaxed and let Stacey count out the pin. At ‘three’ Nat rolled off me and got quickly to her feet as Stacey said: “The second and equalizing fall goes to Nat.”

This time it was me receiving the hand up from the grinning Nat.

“Very impressive, young lady.” I said as I caught my breath. “Now let’s see you get out of this.”

Feinting to lock up I went low and rugby tackled her to the mat. My plan was to roll her on her belly and trap her in a Boston crab but she was too quick for me. She kicked out, catching me in the right breast with her left foot, and I lost my grip.

She quickly scrambled to her feet and we circled each other before going to the mats again for another protracted struggle. I was determined not to concede another fall but I had to admit that Nat knew what she was doing and that, at little more than half my age, she was a lot stronger and more agile than me. Time would tell whether strength or experience won out.

Meanwhile behind the screen in Cassy’s consulting room Lynne slipped out of her clothes. As she did so she thought to herself: ‘Why am I behind a screen – she’d going to see me naked soon enough, is she afraid someone might come in?’

“OK honey,” Cassy called over the screen, “I will need to have your full name and address for my records but don’t worry; if you want to remain anonymous here your secret’s safe with me.”

Lynne confirmed her name and gave Cassy her address.

“Date of birth?” Asked Cassy.

“19th of September 1973.” Came the reply.

“Well, I shall send you a birthday card in a couple of weeks then and, for the record, I’ll put your age down as 48 because you’ll be that before your first fight. Now let’s have a look at you.”

Lynne walked out from behind the screen in nothing but her birthday suit. The doctor looked her up and down, scrutinising every feature.

“Very nice, you’re a fine figure of a woman Mrs. Newell.” Said Cassy, “What a stunning, natural tan. You must spend a lot of time naked, surely you don’t get that on the beach?”

“Let’s just say I have a very secluded garden that’s a real sun trap.”

“Lucky you, but take care, you’re at an age where a nice tan can easily become a nasty melanoma. Now come over here and let me get your measurements. Stand against the wall for me please.”

Lynne did as she asked and Cassy started speaking half to herself as she typed Lynne’s stats into her tablet.

“Height 5’7”, hips 40, waist 28, bust 38 – what’s your cup size? DD? E? F?”

“E,” Lynne confirmed. Stepping up to the blonde, Cassy gave her breasts a gentle squeeze and checked them for lumps and bumps.

“What beautiful breasts you have. Nice and firm for a woman of your age. You’ll give our Judy a run for her money in that department. Who gave you that bite?”

Lynne chuckled: “That was Ellen yesterday, we were catfighting and I smothered her with my tits, I didn’t expect her to use her teeth.”

“Well, it’s certainly not Ellen’s style but you were catfighting. Hop on the scales for me.”

Lynne did as she was asked.

“160lbs. You’re also a good match for Ellen, smaller bum, bigger tits but the same height and weight. It’s a shame she’s retiring but at least you had your chance with her yesterday and, if I know Ellen, you’ll get a lot of ‘personal’ training. How did your catfight go, by the way?”

“I lost but she was sufficiently impressed to bring me here today.”

“I’m not surprised. You’re just the sort of girl we’re looking for. We’ve lost a couple of good fighters since the last senior wrestling tournament, with tits like yours you’ll be a good replacement for Jen and it sounds like you can tackle the best of them so good luck to you. Have you done much fighting before?”

“No. None. I only challenged Ellen because I was jealous of her.”

“Really?”

Lynne felt she needed to explain:

“My man is a big fight fan. I only found out recently but he gets off on watching women go at each other. He’s got loads of CLAWS videos on his computer and Ellen is his favourite fighter. When I caught him watching one, I expected him to go into denial but he didn’t, he admitted it and shared his stash of videos. Initially I was livid. I thought he was a filthy pervert. But he persuaded me to sit and watch one with him. It was Ellen fighting a very shapely woman with died black and white hair.”

She paused and looked at Cassy.

“That was you, wasn’t it?”

“Probably, but please go on.”

“Well, I was definitely jealous – of both of you. He was hooked and, increasingly, so was I. I hated Ellen for stealing my man’s affections. I wanted to confront her. I assumed the films were made in the US or Germany or somewhere. I had no idea you had your own little organisation just down the road. Then one day I was window shopping near the beach, looking at some pretty sea glass jewellery, and I saw her behind the shop counter. I knew it was her. I was furious. The bitch was on my doorstep all along. I nearly charged in and confronted her then and there but I told myself not to make a scene. I decided to stalk her instead and pick my moment. That moment was yesterday.”

“Lynne – you’re a fine figure of a woman. I’m sure your husband finds you sexy as hell, I know I do…”

Lynne blushed.

“What’s his name by the way?”

“Rick.”

“Well, it seems to me that what Rick really wanted was to see you fight. You are stunning Lynne and when he sees you in that ring, he’s going to be horny as hell. The good news is you’ve come to the right place. Not only will we train you and let you fight but, if he’s a good boy, we’ll let Ricky come and watch you in action.”

“What! You let men watch you fight?”

“Yes, only a select few but it sounds like Ricky will pass muster. And I promise you, your sex life will be more exciting for it. I assume your primary interest is in wrestling?”

“Yes, but I’m willing to give boxing a go.”

“Well, if you do just bear in mind that those tits of yours will be very tempting targets. They can also throw you off balance if you’re not careful. If you do decide to put the gloves on take a look at some of Suzi’s boxing videos. She was a very successful boxer despite having boobs almost as big as yours. Just watch the way she moves and how she uses the weight of her tits to her advantage.”

“Thank you, I’ll do that.”

“Okay, now hop up on the couch and let me check your bits, there’s a good girl.”

Lynne obligingly lay on the bed while Cassy switched back into doctor mode and explored her body.

“You’re a mother and housewife aren’t you, Lynne? You enjoy a bit of gardening but not too much.  Do you have any other job?” Cassy was an expert at telling people’s profession from their bodies.

“No, my kids have flown the nest so it’s just me and Rick. Jess is away at Uni in Edinburgh and Davey works in the music industry and spends most of his life on tour. I thought about going back to work as a secretary but I do the books for his business and I’m really looking forward to grandma duties in a few years’ time.”

“Good for you. My girls are making their own way as well. My eldest is a GP and my youngest works here part time as a sports masseur and also fights in the league. If young Jess ever fancies following in her mum’s footsteps you know where to send her.”

Lynne lay on her back while Cassy went through her usual drugs and alcohol questions before saying:

“Turn on your side facing away from me, legs slightly apart please.”

Lynne did as she was asked and Cassy donned a latex glove to inspect her rectum. Dipping her finger in vaginal lubricant she inserted it gently into Lynne’s rosebud. Lynne’s eyes opened wide.

“Just a little wiggle and we’re done.” Said Cassy, exploring Lynne’s back passage for a moment before withdrawing her finger, pulling off the glove and tossing it into the bin.

“Nothing wrong there, now let’s have a look at the business end. Lay on your back, legs apart please.”

Lynne obliged and Cassy took a good look. Lynne could feel the doctor’s breath on her labia.

“A bit of bruising there and a bit of tissue abrasion – did Ellen do that?”

“Yes, we were fighting in the sand dunes. I did the same to her, probably worse because I shoved sand up her bum.”

The doctor peered at her over her pubic bone and said: “Really, Lynne. That’s not very nice, is it?”

“I admit she didn’t seem too happy about it.”

“I’m not surprised,” Said Cassy, her attention focused on Lynne’s nether regions again. Another latex glove, another exploration with the fingers and a gasp from Lynne as Cassy delicately tweaked her clitoris.

“Do you like that?” Asked Cassy. By way of answer Lynne’s love juices started to flow. “Oh, I can see you do. You’ll fit in well here. But enough of that for now. Very nice pussy by the way, now get your knickers back on and I’ll take you next door. Oh, and wipe yourself down.”

Rather sheepishly Lynne got off the bed and walked behind the screen, grabbing a tissue from the box on Cassy’s desk as she passed. Cassy, for her part, couldn’t resist a quick pat on the blonde’s shapely backside as she disappeared behind the screen.

“Don’t bother with the rest of your clothes, I think Stacey and Ellen have plans for you, just bring them with you.”

Moments later Lynne reappeared in her white cotton panties with her bag and the rest of her clothes in her hands.

“Follow me,” Said Cassy, and led her out into the corridor and then into the training room.

As Lynne and Cassy entered the training room, I was just picking myself up of the mat while Nat was jumping up and down excitedly. Seeing them enter, Stacey said: “Okay, third fall to Nat by a pin. Nat wins by two falls to one. Well done, Nat, you’re a very quick learner.”

Nat was overjoyed: “Yay me! I beat Ellen Shaw! I’m the champion.”

I got to my knees and stared at the mat ruefully, I really was getting too old for this game. Stacey said:

“Don’t get too excited, she is almost twice your age. Now run along with the doctor while we take a look at Lynne.”

Nat went to collect her clothes but Cassy said: “Leave those, I want to examine your body, not your t-shirt. We’ll pick them up later.”

With that she led the young woman back to her office while Stacey and I looked Lynne up and down.

Back in her office Cassy looked at Nat and said: “What the fuck happened there?”

Grinning from ear-to-ear Nat said: “I just wrestled Ellen Shaw and I won! I beat her.”

Cassy raised an eyebrow, “Really?”

“Yes, really, she pinned me but then I pinned her twice.”

“Well, you are half her age and a bit bigger than her but well done none the less. Now get your knickers off and hop on the scales for me.”

Nat did as she was asked and Cassy switched back into doctor mode.

“You are Natalie…”

“Thomas.”

“Born?”

“Twelfth of June 1989.”

“So, you’re 32, five feet five inches, weighing in at 165lbs and, excuse me…” Cassy wrapped a tape around Nat’s boobs, waist and bum, “Well, I make that 38, 31, 42. Are you a B or C cup honey?”

“B”

“Thank you for being honest. If you’d said ‘C’ I’d have asked you to prove it.” Cassy smiled to show she was joking, “Now hop on the bed and let’s have a look at you.”

Nat did as she was asked and Cassy embarked on her usual routine of examining her patient’s body and exploring her orifices. Nat giggled and squirmed when Cassy stuck a finger into her bum and squealed a small orgasm as the doctor examined her labia and clitoris.

“Are you normally this turned on, Miss Thomas.”

“Oh, doctor, forgive me, fighting Ellen got me so hot that when you touched me…”

“Never mind, I understand. You’re gay, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That’s fine most of our fighters are gay or bi – you seldom find a truly straight girl who’s into grappling her own sex. Looking at the shape of you I’m guessing you work in an office and don’t spend much time in the gym.”

“Well I…”

“Don’t worry about that, if you join our league, you get free use of all the Marshall’s facilities and you can work out to your heart’s content. And if you want to compete with some of our girls you’ll need to. What do you do for a living Nat?”

“I’m a paralegal, I’m hoping to become a solicitor one day but I’m not a great student…”

“Really? I think our club president will be keen to meet you. She might even be able to help you with your studies.

Meanwhile back in the training room Stacey and I admired the shapely blonde MILF standing in front of us wearing nothing but a lacey white thong. I couldn’t help but compliment her:

“Lynne, you look stunning for your age. I know you can fight but let’s see what Stacey thinks.”

I looked at Stacey, who was still silently salivating over Lynne’s body, and said:

“Okay, Stacey, your turn to face the rookie. I’m still pooped from Nat and, besides, you’re the one who’ll have to face Lynne in the tournament.”

Stacey nodded her agreement and quickly, kicked off her shoes, took off her blouse and shuffled out of her grey A-line business skirt to reveal her simple white M&S 'wild blooms' bra and brief set. As I watched her undress, rolling her tights down her legs, I thought to myself: ‘Once a receptionist, always a receptionist.’

I remembered Stacey’s first fight at CLAWS fifteen years earlier. The young girl from the Marshall’s front desk had been watching the league matches for a few months when, on a July evening in 2006, Jay appealed to the audience for an opponent to take on a newcomer who was trying out for a league place and Stacey stepped into the ring.

Dark skinned South African Alma had already tried out for the boxing league, winning her debut match against Mair to become ‘fighter in waiting’ for the boxing league. With no other girls waiting to join the wrestling league Alma was already ‘fighter in waiting’ but she was determined to prove herself. She asked Jay to find her an opponent, something she would come to regret. Raising her hand somewhat sheepishly, Stacey stepped into the ring in her work clothes and stripped down to her white knickers in front of everyone, just as she was doing now.

My reverie was broken as Stacey unclipped her bra and said to Lynne: “Okay, miss pretty panties, let’s see what you can do.”

Stacey tossed her bra onto the pile of clothes she’d already shed.

“Ready?” I asked. They both nodded. “Then fight!”

The pair faced each other on the mats and started to circle. After a few seconds they locked up in a classic elbow and shoulder lock and begin struggling for dominance.

I’ve known Stacey for 15 years and I know she was a strong and powerful wrestler. She was also younger than Lynne. I didn’t expect this encounter to be as lopsided as me facing a girl little more than half my age. So I was surprised when it was Lynne who broke the deadlock, delivering a knee to Stacey’s belly and taking her down to the mat.

For the next two or three minutes they struggled together on the mats, Lynne primarily on top with Stacey underneath, struggling to get away. Eventually Lynne trapped Stacey in a body scissors and her powerful thighs began to go to work.

Stacey did everything she could to break the hold but to no avail. Twisting and turning, calling on all her strength and experience, she finally made it to her knees, Lynne’s legs still firmly locked around her waist. It was at this moment that we got to see exactly how fit Lynne was. There was no denying that beneath the big boobs she looked toned. Not quite a six-pack but certainly not the belly that most women of her age have. Stacey tried to forearm her in the belly to break the scissors. It had literally no effect. Lynne had abs of steel. She arched back and squeezed harder with her thighs. Stacey cried out in pain. I dropped my hands and knees to check on the position of Lynne’s shoulders. She relaxed and dropped her backside back to the mat. Then she tensed again, arching her back and squeezing, her shoulders touching the mat. I counted:

“One!...Two!...”

She eased again and Stacey took a much-needed gulp of air. Lynne tensed again. Her shoulders went back to the mat and again I counted:

“One!...Two!...”

Again, she relaxed. I glanced up at Stacey. She was red in the face. She had no idea what to do. In desperation she grabbed hold of the obvious target, Lynne’s luscious boobs. 

“Oh no you don’t.” Said Lynne grabbing Stacey’s wrists and pulling her hands away. Stacey was growing weaker by the second. Lynne tensed and again I counted. This time I got as far as “One!...” when Stacey screamed:

“Please! No more! I submit! I submit!”

Lynne opened her legs and sat up, allowing the CLAWS veteran to collapse to the mat clutching her belly.

“Fuck me, Lynne, fuck me.” Was all Stacey could say between gasps. It wasn’t clear whether it was an exclamation or a request but it was pretty clear that Lynne was going to dominate the action from here on.

I got to my feet. Lynne also rolled over and came to her knees before standing up and extending a hand to help Stacey back to her feet. I announced:

“The first fall, via a submission, goes to Lynne. Well done, Lynne, clever use of the scissors and what strong abs you have. Stacey, do you need a minute?”

Stacey nodded and made her way across to the wall where she leaned against it for a minute or so before walking back onto the mat and facing the 47-year-old housewife who was rapidly turning into a dark horse.

I waited while they both composed themselves, standing on opposite sides of the mat legs apart arms loose ready to lock up. Then I gave the instruction: “Fight” and they closed on each other once again.

For a second time Lynne easily took the experienced CLAWS wrestler to the mat and, for the next two or three minutes, they struggled for supremacy. Once again it was mainly Lynne on top for the most part and Stacey struggling just to hold her own. Eventually Lynne trapped Stacey in a grapevine, spreading her legs and pushing her large breasts into Stacy’s face, just as she had done to me the day before. As this was wrestling and not cat fighting Stacey couldn’t bite her boob like I had and had no option but to wave her submission. Seeing Stacey wave, I called out:

“Submission – break the hold, Lynne.”

Lynne pushed herself up to her hands and knees, removing her breasts from Stacey’s face and giving her the chance to get some much-needed oxygen. Then she got to her feet and looked down at the CLAWS veteran.

Stacey stared breathlessly up at the 47-year-old from the mats “Fuck me, Lynne, you’re good!”

“Rest assured I will if I get the chance, Stacey. You may be the boss out there but in the ring we’re all equals. I’m looking forward to facing you soon.”

Well, I guess that removed any doubt. Lynne would be fighting in the senior wrestling tournament and, judging by the damp patch on the crotch of her knickers, Stacey wasn’t going to be too concerned whether she won or lost.

At that moment Nat and Cassy walked into the training room. Nat was wearing a white towelling robe and Cassy had some more tucked under her arm. Cassy took in the scene, looked at me and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

“Two-nil to Lynne, I don’t think Stacey knows what’s hit her.” I said.

“Up you get Stacey, the bosses are waiting for us.” Said Cassy and then, looking at Lynne, “Normally I’d suggest a shower at this point but you’ll be training in a few minutes I suggest you just leave your things here and slip on this robe.”

As Lynne turned to her and took the robe that she was holding out, Cassy added: “Oh…and Lynne, a little more tissue if I were you.”

Lynne flushed with embarrassment as we all stared at the damp patch on her thong.

“You too, Stacey.” She commanded as I helped the CLAWS secretary to her feet. Cassy passed a robe each to Stacey and myself and proffered a box of tissues, which we all gratefully accepted. We were, after all, still both in our knickers and little more.

Suitably attired in our robes we followed Cassy along the corridor to the conference room. Already in the room were two women who were very familiar to me. A buxom brunette in her mid-fifties and a taller, more slender, ash blonde in her sixties, Suzi and Jay. If they were surprised by the entrance of five women, one in a medical coat and four in towelling robes and, quite clearly, little else, they didn’t show it. It was my show so I felt I should do the introductions:

“Good afternoon, ladies. May I present to you Lynne Newell and Natalie Thomas. Lynne and Nat, let me introduce you to Suzi Lomax, the CEO of Marshall’s UK and Jay Marchant, the president of CLAWS.”

Lynne and Nat shook hands with Suzi and Jay and Jay said to everyone: “Take a seat please ladies. I would offer you a drink but I believe you’re about to do some training. Is that right, Cassy?”

“Yes. In about 25 minutes.”

“Yes, well we’ll get this over and done as quickly as possible.” Said Suzi, “Stacey, in your assessment, are Lynne and Nat suitable for our little club?”

“Yes, I have no doubt Nat will be an excellent addition to our leagues and Lynne is definitely a bit of a handful…”

Lynne’s robe had opened somewhat and her ample cleavage was on display. Suzi gave the busty blonde an appraising glance and said: “I’d say two handfuls, and that’s each one.”

Lynne blushed and everyone laughed before Stacey went on to say:

“I’m really looking forward to facing Lynne in the senior tournaments.”

“Excellent, and Doctor Langford, are they both fit and well?”

“Yes, I’m happy with both of them. Lynne is in great shape for her age and I’m sure a few weeks here will tone Natalie up.”

Nat pouted and made to say something but a stern glance from me stopped her. Jay handed three documents to Lynne and three more to Nat:

“Ladies, these are your contracts. The first one covers the rights to videos of your fights. You’ll get an appearance fee and a share of the royalties. The second one is a personal liability thing. It just says that you agree to fight here and you accept you might get injured. It prevents you from suing us if you get hurt in a fight. The last one is your application to be a member of Marshall’s Health Club. It covers us from a legal standpoint but, as a CLAWS fighter you get automatic free membership. Have a read through them and ask me if you have any questions.”

“Thanks,” said Lynne, “but I’m already a member.”

“Really?” said Suzi, raising an eyebrow, “Well, in that case, from now on your membership is free.”

“I thought I recognised you.” said Stacey, “I used to see you come in sometimes when I was on reception. You and another woman, a redhead.”

“Oh, my friend Sue. Yes, we work out together…”

“I don’t suppose Sue…” began Stacey.

“…would join us?” Said Lynne, anticipating the question. “I don’t know. We’ve never talked about it but we’re old friends, we have no secrets, I’ll ask her if you like.”

“Please do.” said Suzi, “We’re still one person light for the tournament.”

Well, that was another revelation. Lynne had a fit friend who might also be up for joining our senior circuit. As the girls read through their documents Suzi turned her attention to me:

“Ellen, I understand you only met these two ladies yesterday. What made you bring them here today?”

“I was impressed by them. Lynne in particular.”

“Dare I ask what happened?”

“Lynne challenged me to a fight in the sand dunes…”

“And you just got your kit off and got stuck in.”

“No! Well, yes, I suppose we did. Lynne was determined to have it out with me and I wasn’t about to back down. She damn nearly beat me as well. I can’t wait to see her in action against Judy.”

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to. Judy has told me she won’t be taking part in next year’s tournament. Apparently, we’re not good enough for her.”

Well, that was a shock. It’s fair to say Judy had beaten all comers, the only times she’d lost were when she’d been disqualified, but I couldn’t help wondering where she’d appear next.

“And Natalie?”

“Well, she was watching…”

“Watching?”

“Yes, she just appeared. It seems they’d both been stalking me. Nat has been trying to find a way into CLAWS for a while. She knows Bex.”

“What? Bex with the little girl?” Asked Jay.

“Yes.”

“Natalie, why didn’t you ask Bex to introduce you?”

“I did.” Said Nat, “She refused. She wouldn’t tell me where you were or how to get in touch with you.”

“Oh well, you’re here now.” Said Suzi, “And Ellen here says she wants to train you. You’re a lucky girl to have such an offer. But why, Ellen?”

As always, Suzi was analysing things, looking for an angle. Yes, I’d bought these girls here but what did that mean. I felt I should come clean:

“Well, I need something to do now that I won’t be fighting anymore myself.”

“Are you retiring Ellen?” Asked Jay.

“Yes, Carrie is right, I’m getting too old for this game. I shouldn’t be fighting but I don’t want to just walk away.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re taking your sister’s advice. After that beating Lesley gave you last month, I was really worried about you.” Said Suzi.

“Thank you for your concern, Suzi. I’m not done quite yet. I still have a couple of bucket list items but I’ll fight my last fight in your ring on my 60th birthday.”

“I’ll put it in the diary – may I ask who your opponent will be?”

“I know who I want it to be but I haven’t asked her yet.”

“Asked? Don’t you mean challenged?”

“No, I mean asked. This will be my last fight and I want it to be special. I’ll let you know soon enough.”

The girls had finished reading their contracts so Jay handed Lynne a pen and said: “Just sign each one, I’ll arrange for a copy if you want one.”

Lynne dutifully signed and passed the pen to Nat. As the younger woman scribbled on her contract, Cassy dropped the next bombshell: “Jay, Nat tells me she’s a paralegal.”

“Really?” Said Jay, “That’s very interesting. Tell me Nat, who are you working for at the moment?”

“I’m at Swinson’s but my main client is Holders, I do a lot of contract work for them.”

“Holders the publishers?” Asked Jay.

“Yes.” Replied Nat.

“Then you and I need to talk, young Natalie, it may be time to think about your future career.”

I knew immediately what the 64-year-old lawyer was thinking. I’d certainly struck gold here. I wasn’t the only one looking to retire. It may be a few years away but in Nat, Jay had a potential successor.

“Ladies,” Said Suzi, “Welcome to CLAWS, I wish you every success in your endeavours. Now, I believe that you and the good doctor have an appointment in the ring room.”

We all stood up and prepared to leave the conference room and then Suzi dropped another bombshell:

“Ellen, could you go with them to the ring room please? We have another student for you. Cassy, could you please introduce Ellen to young Rylie? You’ll like Rylie, Ellen, she’s very sweet. She’s a visiting student and she’s been recommended by your old friend Peggy.”

Well, that was a surprise. I wondered if Suzi would have asked me to mentor this Rylie girl if I hadn’t turned up with Lynne and Nat.

Cassy led us back to the training room and told the girls to get their stuff and follow her to the ring room. At the training room door, I said to Cassy: “I’m going to shower and get dressed up here. I’ll meet you down there, which changing room are you using?”

“Red.” Replied Cassy over her shoulder as she hurried Nat and Lynne down the corridor ahead of her.

I made my way to the wet room, kicked off my knickers and showered off the day’s sweat while reflecting on the events of the previous 24 hours. Although I’d been considering giving up fighting since I left Lesley’s fighting house a month ago, the idea that I might become a trainer/mentor to other fighting women hadn’t crossed my mind. A chance encounter with an irate housewife and a lesbian voyeur had changed all that and now Lynne and Nat were signed up to fight at CLAWS. Now I also discovered that I had been assigned a third student, a girl I hadn’t even met. My reverie was interrupted by a cheerful voice saying:

“Mind if I join you?”

Without waiting for a reply, Stacey stepped into the wet room. She was already naked and clearly still turned on from her encounter with Lynne. She stepped up to me and pressed her buxom body against mine:

“Oh Ellen, you are an angel. Fancy bringing a babe like Lynne to us? I can’t wait to get to grips with her.”

“Admit it Stacey, you just want to fuck her, don’t you?”

“Of course I do, don’t you?”

“I already have.”

“Well, in that case, let me fuck you instead.”

With that she slipped her left hand behind my head and guided my mouth onto hers while her right hand found its way between my legs. I was still pretty turned on myself and thought: ‘What the heck, I’ve never been fucked by you before’ as I slipped my hand between Stacey’s legs and my fingers found their way into her hot, wet pussy.

For the next five minutes we stood under the shower vigorously fingering each other until a wave of euphoria washed over me and I orgasmed and dropped to my knees. Stacey looked down and me and said: “While you’re down there…”

With that she stepped over my shoulders and gently pushed her hot, wet, pussy into my face, forcing me down on my back as the shower continued to cascade over us. I licked vigorously at Stacey’s snatch while she reached behind her and fingered mine. It only took a minute or so for us to both to climax.

After a few moments of recovery Stacey got to her feet and smiled down at me, still on my back. I smiled up at her and mouthed a ‘thank you’.

“Well, Ellen,” She said, “aren’t you going to go and meet your new charge?”

Christ! I’d almost forgotten about Rylie! Stacey helped me to my feet and we quickly washed ourselves down in the shower before getting dried and dressed. Fortunately, my hair is quite short at the moment and a quick blast with the hair dryer is all that’s needed. 10 minutes later I was ready. I kissed Stacey goodbye and headed down the corridor and then down the stairs to the ring room.

My unexpected love making with Stacey has left me feeling slightly light headed and elated. I’m always flattered that these younger women find me attractive enough to enjoy passionate sex with. I’d known Stacey a long time and always knew she was gay. I also knew that she’d enjoyed a lot of hotel room action with Erica on their business trips to the other Marshall’s clubs, not to mention what the pair of them had got up to with a certain a mother and daughter at their Pennine farm house. But this had been my first time with the new CLAWS secretary and I hoped it wouldn’t be my last. With Lynne yesterday, Stacey today and, I felt sure, Nat in the not-too-distant future, my sex life was definitely back on track.

By the time I arrived in the ring room, Cassy’s 90-minute training session was half over. Cassy’s post-pandemic boot camp sessions were proving popular. There were six girls at tonight’s training. As well as Nat and Lynne I could see Cassy’s daughter, Jane (who is also the Marshall’s in house physio), Jan’s daughter and former league champion Paige, who is making her comeback after the birth of her baby, young Welsh fighter Cerys who had impressed everyone in her first season in 2019 and a girl I didn’t recognise, who I assumed must be Rylie.

Cassy had seven of them in the ring. The girls were working topless and in pairs, practicing their take down moves, while Cassy, in a tight black Lycra leotard, gave advice and encouragement – occasionally interrupting to demonstrate a hold. At first glance I thought she’d paired them by cup size – Nat was grappling Paige while Jane tackled Rylie and busty Cerys got to grips with E cups Lynne. However, after a few moments Cassy instructed them to change partners. Cerys moved on to Nat, Paige faced Jane and Rylie and Lynne locked up.

My quick appraisal of Rylie was that she was a sweet, homely looking girl, young enough to be Lynne’s daughter. She stood in the ring in a pair of teddy bear motif full briefs – the sort of outfit Terri favours. She was a bit shorter than Lynne, probably 5’6”, with straight chestnut hair that didn’t quite reach her shoulders. Her boobs were a bit smaller than Lynne’s and Cerys’ but larger than most of the other girls present and pert with youth. She also seemed to know what she was doing as she easily took her larger opponent to the mat not once but four times in the next five minutes, while Lynne only managed to take her down once.

I watched with interest as, one by one, each girl tackled every other girl in the ring. Rylie seemed shy but confident. The only girl she struggled with was Cerys, the raven-haired Welsh girl with the hourglass figure. I wasn’t surprised at that. The pocket rocket (5’3”, 36DD-24-38 and 135lbs) had taken the league by storm since she arrived in early 2019 to replace Paige. Immensely strong for her size, agile and blessed with breasts built for smothering she was undefeated in 6 fights and, with Erica and Ellie no longer active, would start the new season contesting the vacant title.

I also watched my other charges with interest. Nat was enthusiastic and a faster learned. Also, she didn’t seem to mind whether she was on top or underneath, she was simply enjoying the physical contact. Despite being significantly older than the other girls in the session Lynne was not intimidated. One of the biggest girls in the group, the blonde MILF seemed to be the only one who could contain Cerys, although never for long.

The training session came to an end and the girls climbed out of the ring. I got up from my seat and walked towards them as Cassy instructed them to head for the red dressing room to shower and change. She then took hold or Rylie’s hand and guided her over to me to make the introductions:

“Rylie, this is Ellen Shaw, she will be your mentor here at CLAWS. Ellen, this is Rylie, she’s visiting from the US for a few years and Peggy suggested she might join us.”

I extended my hand to the young brunette: “Pleased to meet you, Rylie.”

She took my hand and shook it while stating slightly self-consciously down at her sweaty tits: “Oh, Ellen, I feel honoured. I’ve heard so much about you.”

She looked up and smiled sweetly as I said: “Well, you run along and get changed and we’ll have a chat later.”

“Thank you.” She replied and skipped off after the other girls as Cassy said:

“She’s a bit shy but she can handle herself. She’ll be the youngest girl in the league next year but I don’t see that as an obstacle.”

“Nor me,” I replied. She seemed to handle herself very well. With a bit of practice, she might even provide some opposition for Cerys.”

“Now that’s a tall order.” Chuckled Cassy, heading for the red door and beckoning me to follow her.

The CLAWS dressing rooms are really designed for three or four people. Yes, there are lockers for six but there are only two showers and one toilet, all in an open plan ‘wet room’ layout but normally they’re not that crowded. The fug created by six sweaty giggling girls and two hot showers running full blast was quite overwhelming as I walked into the room. I decided to move quickly through to the chill out area before I ended up soaked to the skin from the humidity alone.

Out in the chill out zone I switched into barmaid mode, getting drinks ready for the girls when they came though. Again, I expected it to be cosy with eight of us but, as the girls came out one by one and started mingling and chatting, it didn’t feel that bad. I talked with the other girls before switching my attention back to my own charges. Nat was her usual bubbly self, talking nineteen to the dozen about her encounters with her new friends. Lynne was glowing with pleasure and oozing confidence. Rylie seemed quiet and thoughtful. I took her to one side for a quiet chat:

“Are you okay, honey?” I asked, “You seem a bit subdued.”

“I’m fine Ellen, I’m always a bit quiet in crowds. I’m a bit of a loner I’m afraid, I like my own space.”

“That’s fine, I know a few people like that. We all need space, just some of us need more than others. You were really impressive in that training session. You know what you’re doing, you must have had a good teacher.”

“Yes,” she continued in her soft mid-west accent, “My mentor is a lady called Erin. She used to be a pro and a glam wrestler. She fought your friend Peggy on several occasions. She started training me when I was sixteen and had high hopes for me. When I told her I was going to study in England she contacted Peggy to find out about wrestling opportunities. I could have gone to college in Edinburgh or here. Peggy advised me to come here and contacted Gabi Marshall about me fighting here. Peggy told me all about what a great club CLAWS was and what wonderful fighters it had. I never imagined for a moment that I’d end up with the great Ellen Shaw as my mentor.”

“Well don’t get too excited, honey, I’m new to this mentoring thing and I’ve got two other students as well, possibly three. At least you’ll have a good sparring partner in Nat.”

“Oh yes, I like her, but I think Lynne will be more of a challenge.”

“20 vs. 48 isn’t something we do at CLAWS but if you don’t mind fighting nude and travelling a bit, I know a place where we can do that. In fact, you might even get to fight old grandma here.”

She laughed and gave me a hug. She had a beautiful, sad smile. ‘Poor lonely girl’, I thought, ‘a long way from home and probably very lonely before she even left.’

To be continued…

Offline bosom-buddy

Re: New blood
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 10:57:23 PM »
Superb work. Thank you so much for the time and effort. I for one am desperate to know the identity of you swan song opponent.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: New blood
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 12:13:06 AM »
If you're clever BB, you'll be able to work it out from my previous stories  ;). But don't worry, I want to settle the score with your Lesley before that final battle.