News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A visit from the Cinnamon Cougar

• 11 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
A visit from the Cinnamon Cougar
« on: October 24, 2022, 11:23:22 PM »
It’s mid-October and late on a Tuesday afternoon. The summer season is over, the tourists have gone and Dream Catchers, like all the other shops in the village, is quiet. At this time of year, we only get the odd day tripper or local artists popping in for supplies. I sent Carrie home a couple of hours ago and I’m just sorting a few on-line orders and ringing up the day’s takings when a woman comes into the shop. She’s a very attractive woman in her fifties with black hair and coffee coloured skin. It’s you.

“Nice place,” You say. Your American accent gives away the fact that you’re a tourist, “Mind if I take a look around?”

“Feel free, honey,” I reply, “I’ll be closing in a few minutes but just let me know if there’s anything you want.”

I go back to what I’m doing and don’t take much notice of you. A few minutes later I’m done. I lock the till and look up. There’s no sign of you. I assume you left while I wasn’t watching. I go to the shop door, turn the sign to ‘closed’ and lock it. Then I go back to the counter and pick up my laptop and head for the office at the back of the shop. I’m already set on a quiet night at home alone. The last thing on my mind is fighting.

As I go to leave via the back door, I notice the store room door is open and the light is still on. I walk across to the store room and look inside. You’re standing there in the middle of the room staring back at me with intent. I’m surprised but polite:

“I’m sorry. Can I help you? You really shouldn’t be back here and I’ve closed for the day but you can leave with me through the back door if you like.”

Your response catches me unawares.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: A visit from the Cinnamon Cougar
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 05:09:22 PM »
Nice start! 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 05:10:59 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 12:56:07 PM »
I step out of the shadows, dressed in a little black dress, a string of pearls, and stiletto heels, making a breathtaking presence since I am already 5' 10" without the heels!  You are courteous, but give off an aura of self confidence and despite the difference in height you are calm.  You appear to be built solid, and voluptuous, just the kind of woman that I like, being Bi-sexual.  I have an ulterior motif to goad you into a fight, and make you the next in a long line of victims, and my BITCH. 
(See attached)

As I talk, I slowly move towards you, furtively, so I do not alarm you. 

"I hear through the grapevine that you are a woman that likes to throw down.  And I came here to see if that is true.  I have been stalking you, waiting and watching for a time when I might be able to work that HOT body over and make you my BITCH!" 

As I talk, I slowly approach you until I am just beyond arms length.  My libido is pumping adrenalin into my system as I picture in my mind how I would corner you and systematically use any means necessary to do as I have said. 

I bend down, making my miniskirt rise to a level where you can glimpse my thong, as I unfasten and kick off my heels.  I then raise my to my full 5' 10" height. 

"YOU and I are going to see which of us is the better woman!" 

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 08:31:59 AM »
Oh shit, another one! Why do all these women want a piece of me all of a sudden. First Lynne, then Nat and now this Yankee bitch. A voice in my head answers: “Because of your reputation you silly cow, you really should have thought of that before you made all those fight videos.”

My subconscious sounds like my sister, nagging me about my reckless pastime. I really don’t feel like fighting but you’ve come a long way and you seem determined. I don’t think you’ll settle for “not tonight, I have a headache”. This is only going to go one way.

I watch you as bend down and take off your shoes. Then you stand up. You’re about three inches taller than me, slimmer but with big tits and long legs, my least favourite combination in a catfight opponent. You’re younger than me, but not by much, probably 10lbs lighter and you look pretty fit. This might not go well for me. Oh well, here goes nothing.

I step towards you, blocking the store room doorway. The store room is pretty empty right now, the Christmas stock hasn’t arrived yet. Better we fight here than in the office. Absently I notice that you've cleared all the boxes from the floor and hung the sheets we use for painting classes over the shelves - you really have thought this through. I do my best not to seem intimidated as I say:

“You’re trespassing, bitch, normally I’d just kick a trespasser out but, in your case, I guess I’ll have to knock you out first.”

With that I shove you in the chest. You take a step back. I step into the store room, close the door behind me and say:

“I’m sure you don’t want to ruin that nice dress so I’ll give you a moment to take it off.”

With that I kick off my deck shoes, undo my jeans and let them drop to the floor. Then I pull my sweater over my head and stand before you in just my simple white cotton bra and panties. No thongs for me, I like comfortable underwear at work.

“Ready when you are, honey.” I say, “By the way, what’s your name? I always like to know who my victims were.”
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 09:27:11 AM by EllenShaw »

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 05:36:12 PM »
When you strip down, you appear to be about 10 to 20 pounds overweight.  But on you it looks GOOD!  I blush now, and that is rare for me.  I ask myself why is it so important for me to want to make you my bitch.  There is no set answer.  Deep down inside I am greatly attracted to you, and I want to force you to do things to me.  Things that you will NOT do willingly. 

Taking advantage of a temporary truce, I climb out of micro miniskirt and stand before you now stretching in my sexy underwear, barefoot.  “I have a proposition for you, ELLEN!” 
I wait for her to respond, but I am met instead by an icy stare! 

I continue; “Whoever is the first to quit, OR be knocked unconscious will be the winners BITCH!  And the winner may do whatever she desires with the pathetic loser, as she deserves!” 

I was going to do this anyway, and I want to make sure that what I have in store for you is sanctioned by their opponent. 
You nod your head in agreement and I stop my warm up and put out my hand toward you.  I wiggle my hands in a “Come Hither” motion. 

“Come at me, BITCH,  . . . . . and see what happens!!!” 

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 07:27:32 PM »
WTF?!

There’s something about your cocksure demeanour that I find very irritating. What’s with all this ‘come hither’ crap? Are we fighting or dancing?

Sorry honey, I don’t do slap and tickle, I only do thump and smack – thump when I punch you and smack when your head hits the floor.

I take a step towards you and my fists flash. A right hook hits your temple and knocks you back against the sheeted shelves. A straight left flattens your right breast. A right upper cut connects with your jaw. You collapse to your knees, clutching your injured tit.

I take another step forward and stand over you menacingly. I ball my fists and growl: “Come on bitch, show me what you’ve got!”

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2022, 12:50:23 PM »
After I challenge you to attack, you stand there for about a 3 count.  Your countenance changes from a blank stare to a scowl.  I should have been better prepared, because after your short delay, you come at me, quicker than I thought you would. 

I never thought about eroticism as I challenged you, other that how delicious it would be to grind my crotch into your face after I beat you up, making you my bitch.  My fists were closed and at the ready, but I thought there would be more posturing before you actually came at me. 

My defenses were up when your first punch came and I had time to block it, but the punch was so powerful that it came right past my defenses and knocks me backwards, into the shelving.  This bewilders me.  You are far stronger than any woman I have ever fought.  Your follow up punch flattens my pendulous Double D breast!  "UUUUNNGH!"; I MOAN!   

You keep coming at me, with no more room to step back, and you throw an uppercut that strikes my jaw, so hard that it knocks me to my knees!  My face and breast now showing how much pain I am in by the marks on my body!  "YOU, cxnt!"; I SCREAM! 

You growl, yet there is a maniacal smile on your face as you taunt me.  I shake my head and play possum to get you to let down your guard.  And it works! 

You stand over me, posturing as if you already won this match.  That is when I throw a perfectly placed uppercut into your clad pussy!  Your smile quickly fades as I scurry to my feet and throw a second uppercut into your uterus!  I advance as you stagger backwards and throw one more uppercut, this time into your left under-boob! 

"YEA BITCH!  WHO'S YOUR DADDY!" 

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2022, 08:16:02 PM »
Your fist slams into my pussy and pain courses through me.

“Fuuuuck!”

I curse myself for making the school girl error of standing too close to a downed opponent. You scramble to your feet and hit me again, slightly higher up. I stagger back, my hands clutching my panties, and my knees start to buckle. Your right upper cut connects with my left tit, knocking it out of the cup of my bra.

I glance down, momentarily distracted, as you shout your defiance, and I fail to notice your haymaking left hook as it swings in. Your fist connects with my right temple and the floor leaps up and punches me in the face – at least that what it feels like as I go face down on the deck.

Before you can follow up, I roll onto my back, dazed and hurt but ready to fend you off.

You stand over me looking mildly amused until my right foot lashes out and buries itself in your sexy thong – that wipes the smile off your face.

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 11:13:41 AM »
When I knock your breast up and out of your bra, I take the opportunity, at that time, to yank your bra clean off of you.  I compliment you; "NICE!"  When I yank off your bra, I draw you closer.  My haymaker strikes you in your face full force, and drops you, now topless, to the floor, face down!  As I advance, you roll over onto your back. 

I now stand over you, reach down, and give your nipple a vicious twist!  A broad smile now on my face as I have you right where I want you, on your back and topless.  You then kick me in my crotch, but from the positions we are both in, it isn't a devastating blow, although it make me wince in pain!  The act of delivering your kick to my pussy makes you have to arch your back.  The pain is manageable, so I take this opportunity to reach down and grab onto your underpants.  "Your punishment for kicking me is to lose you panties, BITCH!"  I then grab the waistband and yank your panties up into your butt crack!  I yank hard enough to rip them off of you.  "How did that feel?!?"  I smile as the delicate fabric rips, but not before it  lifts your backside up off the mat, and you dangle like a flaccid yo-yo.  I laugh as I back up out of your reach to avoid a second defensive kick. 

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2022, 09:48:04 PM »
As I roll over, I realise my bra is gone – you bitch, you’ve torn it off. You reach down and give my left nipple a violent twist and I scream in pain.

My foot lashes out but your long legs save you. Although my toes connect with your pussy, I’m at the limit of my reach and it probably feels more like a tickle than the cxnt busting kick I intended.

You are annoyed at my pathetic attempt. You reach down and grab the front of my cotton panties and pull. The fabric disappears into my arse and pussy and you actually lift me off the floor by them. The pain is excruciating. I scream at the top of my voice:

“AAGGGGHHHH! MY PUSSY! MY BUM! LET ME GO! PLEASE! LET ME GO!

I pound the floor with my hands but there’s nothing I can do. I can’t reach you. You grin at me and say: “How does that feel? Not so high and mighty now, are you Ellen?”

Eventually the fabric tears, you straighten up, the remains of my knickers in your hand and my naked bum slams back into the floor.

You take a step back. I lay there, naked and vulnerable, and begin to sob as I anticipate your next move.

I realise too late that I have underestimated you. I thought you were another chancer like Lynne, a rookie looking to have a crack at the legendary Ellen Shaw. But you’re not. You’re an experienced cat fighter and you’re strong with it. You may not be in Jan’s league but you’re a fuck sight better at this sort of thing than I am. I’m in serious trouble here.

I roll over onto my hands and knees, attempting to stand up and make a break for the store room door. But you’re now behind me and I’m vulnerable. You punt me in the pussy with your right foot. Unlike my feeble attempt, your blow strikes home with full force. The impact of your kick shoots me forward onto my belly again and my head slams into the store room door.

I’m face down, I’m dazed and my pussy is on fire. I groan as I try to push myself up and grab the door handle. I know you’re behind me and I’m desperate to escape. But the door opens inwards, even if I reach the handle, I can’t open it if I’m leaning against it.

Suddenly I feel your hot breath on my shoulder and you whisper in my ear: “Going somewhere? Oh, don’t leave so soon Ellen, the party’s just getting started.”

You grab me by the hair and start to haul me back to my feet…

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2022, 11:03:58 AM »
Your reputation for being one of the best catfighters in this area is now in question as I lift you up onto your knees, by your hair.  I stop there and send series of open handed slaps to your face, alternating a right forehand and then backhand a half dozen times, Bitch Slapping you!  Your head now swaying with each slap, until you appear to be dazed. 

"I OWN YOUR FAT ASS, ELLEN!  . . . . . WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH?!?!  . . . . "  When it appears as though you are helpless, I then grab both of your nipples simultaneously and yank you up onto your feet before lowering my center of gravity (AKA my BIG SHAPELY BOOTY) and pulling you around me clockwise by your nipples!  Then I release you and you fly backwards until your back hits the wall. 

I smile as I continue pinching and twisting your nipples as hard as I can, twisting them mercilessly!  "And now, my new BITCH, time to finish this!"  I release your nipples and you appear to have all of the fight taken out of you.  I slowly lower my panties as I prepare to FUCK YOUR FACE! 

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2022, 08:30:12 PM »
Owww! My poor tits! I slump against the wall. You stand in front of me grinning and talking big, your fingers on the waistband of your panties. You think you’ve beaten me but you’ve made three fundamental mistakes: first, you seem to think I’m some kind of queen bitch catfighter, second, you think I’m finished (close but no cigar) and third, you’ve left me standing while you start to lower your panties. Have you learned nothing in the last few minutes?

My fists flash again. A right hook slams into your jaw, a straight left flattens your right breast, a straight right slams into your solar plexus, knocking the wind out of you and a left catches you on the temple.

You stagger backwards. your panties around your knees, until you crash into the door. Now it’s you with your back against the door. I pin you there, my left forearm across your throat, while my knees slams into your now naked pussy – once, twice, three times!

Another straight right slams into your solar plexus and I knee you again in the pussy for good measure before standing to one side and watching you collapse to your hands and knees.

I’m no catfighter - just asked Jan or Terri or Mitzi. I’ve lost far more catfights than I’ve won. I made my reputation in the ring as a boxer and a wrestler and that’s how I’ll finish you, bitch.

I kick you in the belly and you roll over onto your back. I stomp on your pussy and your belly until you lie still. Satisfied you have passed out, I kneel on your shoulders, pushing my arse and pussy into your face.

I try to savour the moment of victory. Normally I would find this highly erotic and stimulating but I’m like an injured wild animal right now. I’m in pain all over and, despite your obvious charms, you do nothing for me.

I wait for a moment until I feel you regaining consciousness. As you start to squirm and groan, I reach down, stick my fingers into your pussy and claw at the sensitive flesh.

You scream out in agony and then start sobbing. I get to my feet, bend down and grab your hair, pulling your face close to mine. You blink back your tears as I scream at you:

“GET UP! GET YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY FUCKIUNG SHOP! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN.”

With that I pull you up, open the storeroom door, grab your dress and bag and physically throw you out of the storeroom and out of the shop into the parking lot.

I slam the door closed behind you, go to the desk, pick up my phone and call Terri. When she answers, I burst into tears and collapse to the floor.