News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Me vs Cheryl

• 0 Replies

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

Me vs Cheryl
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:57:02 AM »
This is the story of my bikini boxing matches that I played in an underground club in my city.
I played my first match six years ago shortly after I turned 18, my opponent was a much older veteran than me both in age and physically, and she had a negative record.
The first to be introduced and to enter the ring, please give a round of applause to Terry said the announcer, she is 18 she is 5'7 tall and weighs 120 lbs 33B and she is in her debut, I stepped into the ring wearing a red bikini with red gloves, and my hair down.
Then the announcer introduced my opponent, please welcome Cheryl he said, and she entered the ring, she was 5'8, 135lbs and 36DD, she had played 21 matches winning only 5, she wore a white bikini with gloves of the same color,
the referee called us to the center of the ring reminding us, that we could hit any part of our bodies apart from the back of the head, so we went back to our corners ready to fight.
Round 1
At the bell I hesitantly step out of my corner as Cheryl hits me like a runaway train, poling me against the turnbuckle, and bombarding my stomach with ferocious uppercuts, I scream in pain, as the audience urges Cheryl to slaughter me, and she mercilessly takes a step back, fiercely hitting my chin, trying to get my head off my body I would like to go down but Cheryl's big boobs lock me in the corner as she disintegrates every inch of my body and my poor pussy, who is savagely pounded by an imprecise number of blows, not happy Cheryl uses my titties like two speedbags, storming them with furious uppercuts, sweeping off my top and leaving me topless, to suffer without being able to react, fortunately after two minutes , I am saved by the bell.
Round 2
To the bell I try to fight back, but in melee Cheryl uses me as a human punchbag, and her devastating pussy uppercuts, excite me every way, so she keeps hitting and poking and I miserably Cum in the ring, with Cheryl continuing to I hit and I keep coming flooding my corners with my juices, so she impales me in the corner using her big boobs, like punches hitting me mercilessly right left I get slaughtered, and when Cheryl finishes I collapse to the mat in my selves you suck, and she in domination forces me to lick them, I crying like a baby girl lick them, while she puts a foot on my head, then once finished ilmetach traps me in her corner, where she wears a 12 inch strapon , and mercilessly fuck me over and over my poor wrecked pussy, that cum over and over completely massacred
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts