News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

mother r daughter fight

• 5 Replies

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
mother r daughter fight
« on: October 26, 2022, 09:49:06 PM »
love someone to send me a story  about mother and daughter fight    has to be naked   teen daughter   mother in her late 30s 

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
Re: mother r daughter fight
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 10:13:51 PM »
 okay here we go ( my first one
daughter  is laying on her back  next to the families  pool   The teenager managed to  borrow her mums new red bikini  ,she found in her mums bedroom locker ,   Mum shouts ""where is my  red bikini , have you got it again "      daughter shouts back"  i am enjoying the sun." Comes is very angry now .  "thats mine"  grabs  her daughters top  rips it off and pulls down her daughter bottoms  " hey what you did that for"  (her mum is just wearing a short towel , with her nipples protruding out (breasts are c size  note her daughter are a large B )   Daughter grabs the mothers towel and rips it off her   , now naked , shaved pussy like her daughters .    mother  grabs her daughters breasts and pulls and twist her nipples   " what did you do that for "  grabs her mums  breasts and twists her nipples  one on each hand.    mum grabs her daughters hands off her breasts  and goes on top of her  punching her daughter B breasts with her fists    ( anyone want to add to the story

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 08:29:58 PM »
The daughter's breasts jiggle from the punches. She groans from the punches and staggers back. She soon grabs her mom's wrists and squeezes them. "I'm going to make you my bitch." Snarls the daughter as she looks at her mom's surprised face.

The daughter sends several kicks to her mom's stomach followed by a couple kicks between her legs. Her mom yells in pain from the kicks and drops to her knees. The daughter releases her mom's wrists and grabs her mom's hair. She then slams her right knee into her mom's face a few times. She smirks seeing a trickle of blood from her mom's nose. She spins around and sends her right foot into her mom's chest sending her to her back.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 07:13:14 AM »
*the daughter smirks seeing her mother on her back and jumps up landing with both her feet on her mother's stomach. The mother's cheeks puff up as her body nearly folds in two from the hit. The daughter grinds her feet on her mother's stomach for a moment. She then stops only to jump up and down onnher stomach a few more times making her mother scream in pain.*

*after a fee jumps onto her stomach,  the daughter steps off and grabs her mother's hair bringing her to her feet. She balls her fists up and starts punching away at her mother's chest and head with a series of jabs, hooks and crosses. The mother is defenseless against the punches as she slowly steps back from them. The daughter then sends a deep gut punch into her mother's unprotected stomach. Her cheeks puff up and she doubles over.* poor mom, getting your ass kicked by your sexy, teen daughter. *taunts the daughter as she rears her right fist back and uppercut her mother's face making her head snap up. She staggers back and falls again to her back.*

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 08:04:52 AM »
*the daughter struts over to the mother and grabs her ankles lifting them up and apart. The mother's eyes open as she pleads.* please...no, don't do this.

Too late, bitch. *smirks the daughter as she slams her right heel into her mother's pussy several times making her mother scream in pain. The daughter let's go of the legs and watches as she curls up in pain. The daughter leans over and grabs her mother's hair pulling her to her feet. She fires off a pair of bitch slaps to her mother's face snapping her head from sid to side.  She follows that up with a handful of jabs and hooks to her mother's chest and head making her stagger back.  The daughter jumps in the air kicking her mother's head a couple time. She then spins around a couple times bringing her right leg up kicking her mother's face each time making her yell in pain and stagger back some more towards the wall. The daughter jumps in the air again and connects with a butterfly kick to her mother's face again knocking her to the ground and barely conscious.*

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 08:23:48 AM »
Poor mom, you should have just let me wear what I wanted. Now you're paying the price. *giggles the daughter as she heads to a bag she had with her while by the chair. She pulls out a 10" strap-on dildo. She puts it on and heads over to her mother. She sends a couple kicks to her turning her mother to her stomach. She stands behind her mother and kicks her legs open. She kneels behind her mother, grabs her hips and hoists its up.* time for some fun.

Please...don't. *pleads her mother weakly as she looks back at her daughter. She has a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her as the daughter presses the dildo to her pussy.*

Once this goes in, it's all over for you, bitch. I'll be your Mistress and you my slut. *snarls the daughter as she thrusts the dildo into her mother's pussy making her mother groan a bit. The daughter starts to fuck her mother slowly at first. She soon starts picking up the pace of fucking her mother. She taunts* what's my name?

Sweetie...k...Kim. *moans the mother.*

Wrong...it's Mistress Kim from now on...got that? *says the daughter as she slaps her mother's ass cheeks. She continues to pound her mother's wet pussy. * your moaning has given you away.

Yes...m...mistress Kim. *calls out thr mother as she gives in to her daughter.*

That's it, slut.  You know who's the boss now. *smiles the daughter as she thrusts the dildo even deeper into her mother's pussy.* cum for me...cum for your Mistress. *orders the daughter as she slaps her ass cheeks a few more times. The mother lowers her head as she keeps moaning.  It doesn't take much longer before she climaxes on the ground. The daughter laughs again seeing her mother climax. She pulls the dildo out and stands up.* clean the dildo, slut.

*the mother slowly gets to her knees and kneels before her daughter-mistress and s cleans the dildo off. The daughter smiles seeing she has conquered her mother. She then grabs her mother's hair and pulls the dildo out. She slowly leans her mother's head back and wraps her legs around her mother's head, squeezing it and lays the dildo on her face.* don't you forget who's in charge. *taunts the daughter as she locks her ankles behind her mother's head. Her mother has a hard time breathing and staying conscious. After a minute or so of being in the head scissors, the mother goes limp.  The daughter releases the hold letting her mother drop to the ground unconscious. She takes the dildo off and looks down at her.* that's right bitch. *she stands over her mother's body and relieves her bladder onto her mother before heading back to her chair and puts the dildo away. She enjoys some quiet time in the sun by the pool.*