News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watching Paid Off

• 5 Replies

Offline JayB

Watching Paid Off
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:40:52 PM »
Frank and Carol moved into our neighborhood about 6 months ago.  My wife Jenny and I had stopped by as they were moving in to welcome to the subdivision.  We hadn’t really had much contact with them since other than to wave when we passed by their home, and they were out in the yard working.  Last week, however, they invited us over to their place for dinner on Saturday night.  We quickly accepted the invite and looked forward to getting to know them better.

We had a nice meal and spent some time chatting with them to get to know them better.  They asked us about our situation and like.  After dinner and conversation, they said they had some videos they wanted to show us and hoped we would find them entertaining.  So, Frank projected the videos from his computer up on his big screen TV.  It turns out that they were showing us some topless boxing matches.  Carol said that she hoped we weren’t offended but they found them stimulating and were curious to see what we thought.  Jenny turned to me and gave me a wink, as we also enjoyed watching similar clips.

We had been married about a year when Jenny discovered my interest in female fighting.  Surprisingly, she indulged my interest.  Eventually, we included fantasizing about Jenny taking on other women.  She would often make up stories about her fighting other women and incorporate them in our lovemaking sessions.  While Jenny had never actually been in a fight, I was confident that she could more than hold her own.  We met at the gym where she is a trainer.  She still works out 4-5 days a week and is extremely fit and strong, though not bulky.

After about 45 minutes of the topless combat, Carol grabbed the remote and asked Jenny if she was up for putting on a show for the men.  Jenny knew that that was a fantasy of mine, and she turned to me and saw the look on my face and told Carol that she was game.  Almost before the words were out of Jenny’s mouth, Carol stripped off her top.  “Wow”, I said before realizing I had spoken out loud.  Frank’s brunette wife had a large pair of breasts, Jenny later guessed them to be 38Ds.  Carol, responding to my utterance, said, “Frank says they are major league.”  Frank then chimed in, “I’d put them up against any  tits in this town.”

Carol then looked at my blonde wife and told her that she could fight in her bra if she wanted as she didn’t want to show her up.  Jenny told the buxom brunette that if she was going to fight topless, then she would to. “Okay, suit yourself!”  With that she turned her back to lay her top down on the end table.  While Carol had her back turned, Jenny went topless.  “Damn!”  Like me before, Frank couldn’t contain himself and blurted out at the sight my wife’s breasts.  Now Jenny is a of couple of bra sizes and a cup size smaller than Carol but she had her own “weapon” that she brought to this affair.  Her pink silver dollar sized areola sported a big, thick pair of nipples.

Carol quickly turned to look at Frank to see what incited his words and saw that he was starring at Jenny.  She then turned her attention to the blonde and at seeing Jenny’s erect nipples, she then looked at her own and then realized she had been shown up.  Enraged she charged my wife and threw a right hand aimed at Jenny’s head.  The athlete in Jenny took hold quickly and she turned her left shoulder towards the charging brunette and deflected the punch off her shoulder.  Reacting instinctively, she then delivered a solid right to the side of Carol’s face and then followed with a left to the other side.  The two blows rocked the brunette and she stumbled backwards.  The blonde followed with another right-left combo, leaving Carol in a precarious situation.

Needless to say, watching my wife dispose of the chesty Carol was stimulating.  I had always fantasized about this moment and Jenny was living up to my expectations.  I turned to Frank and let him know who the better woman was in this tangle.  Jenny continued her assault with a wicked shot to the brunette’s midsection and then a powerful right uppercut that sent Carol careening into the wall and then she dropped to her knees.  I was so proud of my wife at that moment, it thrilled me to watch her work over Carol like she had done.  I then proclaimed, “If this were a video, it would be titled ‘Blonde Bomber batters Busty Brunette!’”

At this point, I told Jenny to finish her off.  Jenny seemed disappointed and voiced a desire to keep using Carol as a punching bag, that she has having too much fun to stop.  I insisted that she put the brunette out of her misery.  Jenny then turned to Carol and said, “You heard the man, time to put you to bed!”  With that the blonde grabbed the brunette’s hair to pull her up and finish her business.  But, before she could accomplish that, Carol delivered a right into Jenny’s abs.  The blow was enough to get my wife to relinguish her hold.  She then fired a left into the same spot, forcing my wife to step back enough for to get to her feet.

Jenny then told Carol she was a glutton for punishment and that she was going to be sorry for wanting to continue to fight.  Jenny told Carol that the brunette was no match for her.  Carol simply said, “We’ll see about that!”  Jenny retorted, “You asked for it!” and threw a right headed for Carol’s chin but to Jenny’s surprise, the brunette threw up her left and blocked the punch and then delivered a solid right of her own.  The blonde tried to retaliate but her off balance punch was easily avoided as the brunette ducked under it.  While down below, she caught Jenny with another shot to her abs, forcing the blonde to bend forward.  A wicked upper cut and Jenny was righted only to catch a right-left combo from Carol.  My grin turned to frown as the tables had been turned on my blonde wife.  I implored my wife to not let Carol do that to her.  To which Carol replied, “She’s not letting me do anything, she can’t stop me from doing what I want.”

Carol, realizing that things had turned sour for her, tried to counter with a right cross but once again the telegraphed punch was easily blocked and followed up by another blast from the brunette.  My blonde did manage to land a right-left combo that seemingly had little effect on the busty brunette.  In fact, with a smirk on her face, Carol said to Jenny, “Is that all you got?”  Apparently, it was as Carol let loose with a series of rights and lefts that sent Jenny reeling backwards.  A wicked body shot elicited a loud painful grunt from my big nippled wife and the subsequent upper cut forced Jenny backwards whereupon she made contact with the arm of the couch sending her prone onto the couch.  She was done, she made no effort to get up to continue the fight.

At that point, Frank had a confession.  He told me since they had moved into the neighborhood, several times a month that invited folks over and the women would stage a fight for their husbands.  Carol, he said, has yet to be beaten.  That sort of explained to me some her defensive skills that she employed on Jenny.  Thinking that things were done, I was ready to help my beaten wife and head home with my fantasy destroyed.  However, Carol had other ideas.  She let it be known that the fight was over when she said it was.  With that she grabbed my wife’s blonde locks and yanked her up off the couch.

Angry that Jenny had shown her up when they displayed their tits, she wanted revenge.  She proceeded to interlock her fingers with the blonde and then raised their arms above their heads.  She wanted to tit fight my wife.  With bigger boobs than Jenny, it would appear a mismatch.  She swung her 38s from left to right targeting my blonde wife’s somewhat smaller breasts.  I thought a few more of those hits and Jenny would down for the count.  But, turns out that my wife, using some quick thinking had remember a video we had watched where the winner of a tit fight actually used a different tact.  Rather than swing left to right, she swung from south to north, pushing the brunette’s softer tits towards the ceiling.  This surprised Carol and before she could react, Jenny battered her in the same manner several more times confusing the big breasted brunette.  With each blow, Jenny pushed Carol backward.   And, what Carol didn’t calculate was that the position of the women’s arms above their heads quickly became an advantage for the stronger blonde.
Jenny forced the brunette back into the wall where she pinned Carol with her hands over her head up against the wall.  She was trapped by the stronger Jenny.  And then, nipple to nipple, Jenny used her bigger, thicker nipples to batter Carol’s smaller ones.  Carol struggled to get out this predicament but to no avail, Jenny was too strong for her.  Finally, as Jenny could feel the brunette faltering under the nipple assault, she unclasped her right hand and delivered a vicious blow to Carol’s midsection.  She then spun her around, connected a right and left, another body blow, and finished off the busty one with an upper cut that sent her crumpling to the floor.

I could hardly believe what I witnessed.  What a roller coaster of emotions from elation to deflation to wanting to make love to my wife right there on the spot.  We gathered our things and left with talking as Frank attended to his wife, beaten for the first time.  When we got back home I told Jenny that that was the most aroused I had ever been in my life.  She told me to savor the moment because I wasn’t likely to see it again.  I asked if she would give Carol a rematch if she wanted one.  Jenny squinted her eyes at me and said I don’t want to fight that bitch ever again.  I’m hopeful that sentiment will pass.

Offline brick1960

Re: Watching Paid Off
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 05:53:43 PM »
Great Story!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 02:23:33 AM »
 ;D :D great to see you back!!! this was a fun one and i love the fight carol put up  :o ooooh sounds like a sequel could happen even if jenny doesn't want to fight  ;D

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 01:04:08 PM »
  Loved the story ! and where did you say this neighborhood is LOL ?

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2022, 11:05:36 AM »
 Welcome back~~

Nipple-fight saved our Jenny  ;D

{alt}
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2022, 11:57:41 AM »
Love that fantasy…. Watching tv with another couple and a fight comes on the tv and then a conversation starts as to who has ever fought like that before. Then the host husband says if you liked that what about this and puts on a catfight dvd. The conversation then turns to which of the wives might beat the other as we all watch the fight and then at the end a challenge is issued, a space cleared and the wives fight it out