News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

jane_cat vs angelaix

• 9 Replies

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
jane_cat vs angelaix
« on: October 28, 2022, 11:43:00 AM »
Soon I will upload here a scene we do with the best girl here, angelaix. Its about university catfights (all girls are 21yo and older) and mums catfight. Its an offline scene and we do it in the way that we reply by loooong and detailed posts anytime we are free. Angelaix will confirm here she agrees with posting. If anybody will like it and wanna do similar offline scene, text me here (and check my profile) or I am jane_cat at trillian.

Girls from university are Jane and Angela (both 21). Their mums are Anita and Kellie and they have friends Maria and Sarah. Also later Lana and Lisa appears, also university students, 21yo. The real people is only me (jane_cat) and angelaix. All the other characters are not real and we just used them in a story, but me and angelaix are typing as them.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 05:46:24 PM by jane_cat »

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
Re: jane_cat vs angelaix
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 11:59:18 AM »
Angela

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 12:01:34 PM »
Jane

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 12:03:20 PM »
Anita

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 12:03:48 PM »
Kellie

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 12:04:43 PM »
Maria

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 12:05:19 PM »
Sarah

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 04:44:04 PM »
Here we go. If any of you will like the style or wanna do offline scene with me, just check on my profile, leave me a message here or at trillian. I am jane_cat there. I am always looking for GIRLS to fight in a loooong and nasty scene. Lately mostly offline as I dont have much time. Enjoy

jane_cat:

I always had troubles with my temper. And when I turned 21 and got to university I found out I am lesbian. My tits also grew realy big and I actually looked bit older than I was. And at that time I found out I am lesbian. Which actually was bit challenging as the university was from 95% girls. But even as a lesbian I still was and am really bitchy and mean. It was a small university of history and it did not have huge and fency buldings like other universities, but more like big campus and few smaller buildings for classes.  I got into so many fights from the first year. Basically into every style. It was violent street fights and brawls, nasty catballs or bitchy and dirty catfights. And with my big tits and fit body I usually end up with the same sized girl. And usually it got realy nasty.

And over the years I grew up into a bully. I got realy good in all kind of fights and I started to win mostly. And girls around knew it and they were scared of me. There still are some girls who are as tough as me but there is not many of them. But sometimes I get into realy dirty fights and sometimes I even lose. But usually I just bully girls and beating them.

Now its my final year, so I will get my Bc. degree soon and its lunch time. I am walking alone and heading to university campus, which is basically a big nice park. Wearing my short and tight skirt, which actualy ends up in the way that half of my sexy round ass is exposed. And I am wearing buttons down blouse with no bra and deep cleavage, last two buttons open. So my big tits are nicely exposed. My nipples already erected when I see group of four girls sitting on the grass and chatting. I grin and walk towards them.

"Hey bitches, what are you doing here?" I say as I reach them. They all stand up and they look bit scared. "Jane, get out of here, we dont want troubles. And there is four of us" one of them say. They all are busty too and wearing short skirts and shirts, but also deep cleavages. "So what, you wanna fight me all at once?" ... "We dont wanna fight you" one of them say. But we all start to circle a bit abd I see their fists are ready. "I tell you what sluts. You all know me, I can kick all of your asses. But if one of you will fight me I will fight only her". My nipples are getting so erected and my pussy swollen. My fists still down, but ready. I can see how nervous and scared they are. Minutes are passing and then one of them step out and step into me, press her tits into mine. "Its gonna be me" she say and her voice is shaking. I press my tits harder to hers and hiss "I will fucking break you bitch". I can feel and even smell how scared she is.

Growling and hissing we start pressing our tits together harder. "Bitch ... cxnt ... whore ... slut" we trash talk. She is trying to be tough but I know thats gonna be easy. "BRING IT WHORE" I yell and grab her hair. My other hand punch her ribs hard. She grabs my hair too and try to punch my stomach, but its weak. I laugh and she starts to sobbing a bit. We stumble around, trade few punches and our skirts slides up to our waist, exposing our thongs. In few seconds we fall on the ground and start rolling in grass. Our thongs pressed together, tits pancaked and face to face. And thats when she starts loosing it.

I get on the top of her and grab her both tits and squeeze one and punch second one hard. She start to cry and trying to protect herself she is sobbing "Leave me ... alone". I laugh and sit on her belly and pull her top under her tits. Her bra gets exposed and I start punching those globes "Dont ... be ... fucking ... pussy" I growl with each punch and I am sure her tits will be bruised. As she is sobbibg I slides lower and my thongs meet hers. I grind on her a bit, thongs to thongs and getting realy wet. "You are mine ... you are my bitch now" I growl and moan. My nipples rock hard as I am getting horny but still punching her boobs. And then I just send a fist on her face and she starts crying. I stand up from her, adjust my skirt, blouse and hair and hiss "Little bitch". The three girls are still there, all scared. I kick the girl on the ground and and spit on her "Pussy" I hiss and start walking away.

I can here those girls are helping her stand up. I just keep walking away and mauling my tits a bit as it was exciting for me and in another second somebody hit my head hard and I am on the ground and hear "FUCKING WHORE, DONT TOUCH MY FRIEND". It seems some other girl came to check the one I beat up and it was her friend. And she is definitely tougher.

My head hurts and she keeps punching me on the ground. I finaly start punching back and we tangle in the strange ball of fists, knees and punches. We dont even insult each other, just rolling wildly on the grass, skirts up, punching and scratching. She grabs my tits and I grab hers and we squeeze them so hard that there will be bruises. Finally we stop rolling and get on our kneee, each other holding hair of the rival one hand and we start punching our tits and faces hard. "FUCKING WHORE ... STUPID SLUT" we scream. Her nose start bleeding and I am sure I will have black eye, but we keep fighting. Our huge tits are out of our tops and bouncing around. And then I manage to KNEE her pussy realy hard. She scream and grab her crotch to protect herself and I get on the top of her and start to beating her realy hard. Face, tits, ribs, everything. She passes out and I punch her fat tits few times before I get out of her. "Fucking ... whore" I growl and quickly stand up and look around. Nobody is watching, so I adjust myself again and then grab her thongs and give her a dirty and hard wedgie. It wakes her up and she starts crying. I just kick her again and growl "Next time I will kill you bitch" and leave.

I get to the rest room and clean my face a bit. I am not bleeding, which surprises me, but its obvious somebody punched my face. I get myself together and get to the class. Its advanced history class and I just walk in and sit to the desk alone. Nobody wanna sit with me. My big tits resting on the desk as I relax and trying to calm down from two fights in a row.
yt

angelaix:
It started as early as I got to fency university. My parents were almost daily called back to univerity to receive a new negative note in which they learned how I had locked another little girl,or boy, pulled someone's hair until he/she begged me to stop and even threw a few punches in the stomach until I was satisfied. My father and mother tried hard to make me understand how what I was doing was wrong and hurt everyone around me, but I was too intoxicated with power, loved the feeling of power I felt when I dominated someone. She told me one day the university will not call them anymore, but police. I am 21yo, so I am actually bit surprised that they call my parents. But later I found out my mum gives them quite a money to call them first.

As my body matured, my boobs grew, my body became more fit and my ass bigger and firmier I learned about the sexual part,the pleasure it gave me to bully someone else.I am bi but, as frequently as I happened to tear up even a few boys who dared to touch me. my favorite victims were my age females. I began to end up almost every day in violent fistfight or a nasty catfight, always returning home a winner but with many more bruises and bleeding spots. And punctually,after each time, I soon learned that I love to masturbate most of the night to vent my desire, my sexual instincts that would drive me the next day to seek new preys.

Things did not change at least for my first few years, I learned too well the taste of blood in my mouth, walking around with a black, closed eye and a bloody nose. I found myself catfighting so often...barely taking any classes, I was constantly in a bloody rolling fight in the most hidden girl bathroom of the entire university,shredding clothes,mauling tits,pinching nipples and cxnts.

I learned how this university worked: there was a clear hierarchy from the global bullies to the local bullies of each class and ending up with the servants. I fought my way to the ladder and finally, exactly at the beginning of this year,my last year, I had the right to have the fight that would have allowed me to enter the top level.

It was the first day of my last year at university and my fated rival was Jess. She is a black girl the same age as me, also 21yo, and I knew her all too well...my fights with her through our first years were some of the bloodiest,bitchy,catty ones. And we knew,for weeks, that this one would be even more so than the others given the stakes...we spent almost the entire previous night on the phone,heavily trashtalking,bitching and insulting each other while rubbing our fat and wet pussies lying on our beds.
That's why that day,as soon as our eyes met we ran to each other "FUCKING WHORE TODAY I'LL KILL YOU" I growled while bumping my huge tits into hers "NO YOU SKANK IT'S YOUR LAST DAY ALIVE" She snarled back at me,crashing tits back while pushing forehead against forehead,our faces so close that our lips touched. Our hands quickly darted up and down, a pair sinking into our hair and the other clawing at our pussies through the tiny shorts, so small that our asses appeared even bigger than they actually are "YOU WANNA FIGHT DIRTY WHORE" "I'LL FIGHT AS DIRTY AS I NEED SKANK" "BITCH" "cxnt" "DYKE" "LESBO" our fingers digging through our shorts teared apart the fabric and soon even our thongs followed "YOU HORNY WHORE SO FUCKING WET" "YOU'RE DRIPPING YOU SKANK BUT NOT ANYMORE, I'LL CLAW YOUR PUSSY OUT" "NO I WILL,NO MORE FUCKING FOR YOU" "GRRRAAAWRRR" The fight quickly escalated. ..we were digging our nails into each other fat pussylips,scratching,dragging,leaving fresh and deep mark on our sensible sexes and even inside. Our big tits soon escaped from our minimal top and our stiff and hard nipples were fencing back and forth. After ripping away multiple locks of each other hair hands became fists and we bashed each other face bloody. I bit her right cheek, she headbutted my nose.
We keep going for looong minutes, maybe even half an hour. The fight become a catball and I lost time of how many time I cummed on peed on her wet pussy only to be repaid with the same money. At some point we even fucked,tribbing and crashing huge clits head on with mouths locked in a vicious bite while clawing sideboobs.
We both lost consciousness together. When I woke up I wasn't with her, I was alone in the gym with a girl I fought before. She told me that the moment they found us they feared why killed each other, yet we didn't. 
In the next days a war started. The girls of our university divided into two factions,one sided with me and one with Jess. Fights started to happened everywhere at any moment between pair or groups belonging to different factions...it become a normal sight to turn the corner and see two girls punching each other face and scratching tits. Or entering in a class and see a ball of 4 or 6 ones choking each other,ripping hair away and twisting pussies.

Something had to be done and me and Jess were forced out of university. But before leaving forever we both instructed our factions to continue the war,forever is needed. That's why,now that I am walking to the first class of my new university, an advanced history lesson, I am watching on my phones the pictures of a beaten girl belonging to Jess.

I enter in the class and look around.The professor is not present hence there is no one that could present me. Not that I need it...soon everyone will know who I am.
There is only a free seat and I quickly head for it. What appears to be a big titted bitch is sitting on the next desk and,just to present myself in my own way, I bump my hips against her side as I sit. My own big tits resting on the wood as I give you a quick,bitchy glare.

jane_cat:
I am sitting in the advanced history class and know, that professor is always fes minutes late. Nobody in this class look at me as they are all scared. Except one girl. Lucy. She is as busty as me and we got into many dirty fights last few months. I am adjusting my tits in my blouse as I wear no bra and look to the other side of the room where Lucy sits. She is glaring at me and I start glare at her, still working on my tits to adjust them in my blouse.

"Dont even try to hide those ugly things" she growls at me and stands up. She is wearing leggins and tight shirt. And as she stands up she pulls her shirt down and expose her bare tits. I also stand upband slide off my blouse and expose my fat tits.

"You wanna do this you fat cxnt?" I growl and slowly walk to the center of the class. I know she hates comments about her beeing fat. She actualy is as fit as me, but it always make her angry so I love to provoke her. "You stupid slut, dont fucking call me fat" she growls. We meet in the center of the class, both topless and we press our globes together.

"You wanna fight bitch? ... I wanna kick your ass ... you wish you slut ... shut up you whore ... you did not get enough last time ... you were lucky you whore"

We slowly stumble, tits pancaked, face to face, trash talking like two whores on the corner. I pull my skirt up and expose my thongs and she pulls down her leggins exposing her thongs. Our round and sexy butts slowly bounce up and down as our crotches hit each other from time to time. Girls around and in the class are whispering, nobody want to say anything out loud as this class is full of cowards. Some classes are realy fulk of tougher girls, but this one has only Lucy and me. She is bully too, but I am tougher and she knows it. But she always tries.
"I am the alpha bully here from today slut" she says. "Bullshit whore, its me and it alwaya will be me" I growl, my fingers balling into fists. "Yesterday I made a girl to cry on the toilet" she hiss. "I kicked already two asses not even 30 min ago cxnt" I growl back. And then add "You fat whore".

That makes it. She growls and our fists are up in a second and we start trading punches. My pussy totaly swollen under my thongs and our tits wildly bounce as we struggle and trade punches. I hit her face and tits hard and she hits my ribs and face too. In another second we are yanking hair and we crash into one desk and fall in the ground. It gets nasty there as we got under the desk and both trying to end up on the top. Tits are punched and squeezed, we are grabbing for anything to hurt ... butts, tits, pussies, hair. We are a dirty ball of fighting wildcats. For a moment she grabs my pussy and squeeze and yank it very hard so I scream in pain and even thing about to give up for a second. But then I manage to knee her own pussy and she drops mine. As she is stunned for a second I get on the top of her, pussy to pussy, spread my legs so she cant roll me over and grab her throat both hands and start choking her. Her tits are shaking as she is trying to push me away. Her nipples are so huge now as she has lack of oxygen. And I keep choking her hard. My clit is rising and I feel hers too. They are poking over our thongs and fighting wach other. She is getting blue in her face and as she starts to tap my back I finally let her go. She starts breathing again and we both sit against each other and resting a bit.

"This is ... not ... the end ... but you ... won today" she says, panting and holding her throat. "I will always win ... you bitch" I growl back, also catching breath. We glare at each other and get on our knees and press our tits into each other again. "Want another round ... slut" I growl and grab her hair. She grabs mine and hiss "Lets meet later at our ... usual place skank" she growls back and we stand up, still holding hair. And then we push each other away and we both hiss "Fine slut".

We both get back on our chairs and put the tops on again. I am glad I took my blouse off, because right now I would be without buttons. I start to adjusting my tits again and hair and skirt now. Its so short that half of my ass is exposed anyway.

In another few minutes some new busty girl get to the classroom. I dont know her and have to admit she makes my nipples erected again and pussy swollen. That bitch looks confident, which provokes me. I almost stand up to show her I am the alpha here, but she glares at me and then sits next to me. And that whore bumb me with her ass. I bumo you right back as you glare at me and my ass cheeks shake. "You better dont touch me or ... ". I do not finish because Mrs. Connie, the professor walks to the classroom.

I shut up but glaring right at you. I am turned towards you and my fat tits and erected nipples aims yours. I feel my pussy is getting swollen and clit starts throbbing as I am locking your eyes. Your look is so arrogant and I am sure thats not gonna end up well

angelaix:
I am glaring at you and can't help but my eyes freeze on your tits a bit longer. Your nipples are as erected as mine and your fat tits are more than a perfect match to mine globes. I am immediatelly thinking if mine are bigger or if my nipples are harder. My pussy under my shorts is geting wet and swollen as you whisper "You have a problem whore?". As we are sitting on our chairs our huge tits are basically resting  on the desk, too big to even be completely supported. My ass is half out of my shorts given the very low cut,and at least 60 percent of my tits is exposed since I have  such a huge cleavage. "You fucking whore, you will have a problem, you have no idea who I am and what I can do to you" I whisper back. And with that I get bit closer with my chair and let our shoulders touch. Under the desk I kick your leg a bit and my left hand goes under the desk and I grab your fat tit from under, so its no visible for anybody around. I shiver a bit when I touch that huge boob and my clit starts rising. 

As I shiver I quickly look around the class and as we are in the last row I can see there is mostly girls in the class and sone of them are holding each other crotches or tits under the desk too. I am getting a feeling that fighting here is quite normal, exactly like in my old university. And then I realise that even the desk in front of us is trash talking to each other. And its not even two girls, but girl and a boy. The girl has her hand in his pants, obviously holding his cock and his hands is under her skirt, holding her pussy. The girl has big tits and I can hear the guy "You stupid whore, I beat the shit out of you and then fuck you hard"  ... "fuck you cock sucker, I will kick your fucking ass and you will eat my pussy idiot". I can see how she punches his belly under the table a bit and he does the same. 

That makes me so horny that I squeeze your tit harder and my pussy is wet as hell now. "It seems its not gonna be hard to kick your ass here" I whisper. 

Then somebody knock the doors and another professor, woman just like our professor, pop in and say "Can you meet me at the hall for a second". Our history teacher says nothing and walks , closing the door behing. In another second the boy and girl in front of us both stands up, still holding their pussy and cock and they start trash talk "You fat titted whore  ... small dick fucker ... cxnt  ... asshole". And in another second she punches him in the face and he punches her back. The trade few more fists as they let go their pussy and cock but in a second the fall on the ground and start rolling left to right. He is squeezing her tits and punching her, she is punching him back they are spitting at each other. They both are about the same size. Her skirt lifts up and they spit at each other. I see he unzip his pants and his cock pops out and he tries to fuck her as they fight. She sees it and grabs his cock for a second and squeezes hard, trying to avoid beeing fucked as they roll. They keep punching each other and trash talking and then she manages to knee is hard cock badly and he growl in pain. And in another moment she is sitting on his head and holding his hair she growls "Eat that cxnt you idiot". 

I am quite surprised so all I can do is holding your tit and kicking you a bit as I watch those two fight and fuck. It was only few minutes but the girl stands up and hisses "That will show you to mess with me you asshole"; he stands up too and they both sit back and soon start to insult each other again. 

And in that monent our professor gets back,with her hair messed up a bit and her face bit red, almost like from a slap. And her nipples are so huge abd erected over her blouse. I think thats the biggest nipples I've ever seen in my life. "Sorry students, I had to ... talk some through ... with miss Anna". Now I notice her black stockings has few holes. As I am holding your boob I start to think I will like it here.

jane_cat:
As you get closer and kick me under the table I do the same. Soon you are holding my tit under the desk and I grab yours under the desk too. My nipples rock hard and I shiver as I feel your boob is as fat and great shaped as mine. Locking your eyes we both silently growl and my clit is rising so much and pussy is sobwet now. Our skirts are so short that as we are sitting butt to butt our butt cheeks are touching. I cant help myself but I have to admire your body, it makes me so horny and so much wanting to fight you dirty. But also when I am locking your eyes you have the same flame there as me. I've never seen it before and I also have never had a friend. As we are kicking each other and holding tits I am wondering if you can actually be my friend in future.

And then our professor leave and I am about to jump at you, but those girl and boy in front of us are faster. In the moment they fall on the ground and fight so dirty, I have to watch them. But still holding your fat boob, squeezing and kneading you there and kick your leg from time to time. And when its all done professor is back. But in another minute we hear from behind the door "Lets finish our talk" and our professor reply as she is walking "I though I´ve finished you" and she walk away again.

We look at each other with a grin, but before I manage tondo anything I hear "YOU ARE THE BITCH WHO BEAT UP MY FRIEND JESS" and before I can do anything one of the girls just jump at you and you both fall down on the floor. I am so surprised now when you two starts rolling and beating eaxh other and trash talking. Your skirts slides uo and I cant stop watching your perfect ass bouncing as you two are fighting hard. And even your pussy is so obvious over the thongs as you are swollen as hell. You get under the bitch and she punches your face. "Hey leave her alone" I growl and stand up. It surprise me, but I wanna help you. I get on my knees and grab the hair of that bitch, punch her few times and pulling her down from you. "DONT INTERUPT THEM" I is all I hear before I get a knee to my head and fall on my ass stunned. And in another second Lucy is all over me and it seems she wants our second round now.

I am stunned and my nose is bleeding. On my back I am trying to protect my face as Lucy is sitting on my belly and punching me. Mostly to the tits as I cover my face quite good. She slows down a bit and I am actually crying as I am in pain and loosing. But then I knee her back hard and she yell and fall to the front, with her big tits on my face. I growl and grab her hair and then bite her left tit hard. She screams and start punching the side of my face but I keep chewing on her tit flesh hard. We roll few times and finaly she punched me so hard I let her go. Her tit has a solid bite mark, all redish. "I WILL KILL YOU" ... "TRY IT cxnt" we yell at each other and we start struggling on the ground, pulling tops, punching tits, heads and ribs, kicking abd kneeing, torn hair all around us. We change position in crazy pace and we look like a dirty ball of two cats fighting hard. At this point our tops are torn, tits out and full of red marks, we are sitting against each other, legs tangled, skirts up and thongs almost touching. Both crying, both bleeding and we hold hair one hand and trading hard fists. Its brutal fight and Lucy is realy wild, but me too. I am crying in pain and fury and as we are trading fists we fall on our sides, grab our hair both hands and get tangled by legs. We are both juat restung in this position, both sobbing and trying to get some energy. Our faces are against each other, but our hair are such a mess and everywhere, that our faces are not even visible. A lot of hair is even around us. Legs tangled tight and tits lressed together. I feel somebody hit my ass and when I slowly look there as I am resting and Lucy too, I see its the bitch you are fighting with. You also end up resting a bit and her ass is right against my ass. Its such a strange feeling but I still feel urge to help you as you might become my friend. So I drop one hand from Lucys hair and send a hammer fist on that bitches head behind me. And at the same time I punch Lucy so hard right on her nose. Ankther seconds are wild but me and you manage to roll on the top of our rivals, both sitting on their bellies and we both start punching then hard as they are under us. We are so close thatvwe can even see each other destroing our rivals abd at one point our eyes meet and I wink and smile at you. Which has to look crazy as my face is bloody and I am crying. Lucy under me is so beaten now that she is basicaly no attacking, just protecting. And your bitch too. I dont know why, but as we are basically facing each other I stop beatibg Lucy and grab my tits and maul them fir a bit, looking at you and smiling. My blouse is apart anyway. And then I start punching her again.

WHAT IS THIS. STOP IT. STOP ... our professor is back and running toward us. She pulls is down of the girls under us. TO MY OFFICE, NOW" she yells and holding us by our tops she drag us to her office. She throw us on the sofa in her office and yell at us for a bit. ..."TAKE THESE SHIRTS AND COVER YOUR TITS FOR GOD SAKE AND WASH YOUR FACE IN THE SINK. AND YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, CALLING YOUR MUMS NOW" she finishes and set behind her desk and start caling.

We are sitting next to each other, not bleeding from noses anymore, but we are mess. My mum pays university quite a money to call her first instead of police, as I am 21 and it seems your mums too. Tits are out as our tops are torn apart. We both wash our face in the sink and out on the shirts. They are quite tight and our huge nipples are so obvious over them. We sit back and I say "Jane by the way. You are good. I have never met somebody as wild as me. My mum will pick me up, so if your mum will agree, wanna come over for a visit? Its thursday and we are suspended for tomorrow, so could be fun". We start talking a bit and agree to do that. As we talk its almost 20 min. In that time I notice our professor have torn stockings a bit abd scratched tit.

And then doors open and two mature ladies with massive tits walk in. "Oh my god, that bitch next to you did that to you?" my mum Anita says ... "Hey, dont call my daughter bitch you cxnt" your mum Kellie growls and in another second they are holding each others hair and are about to punch each other. "MUM STOP, IT WASNT ANGELA, SHE HELPS ME ACTUALY" I yell and quickly get between them. I am facing your mum and feel her huge tits against mine. They are even bigger. "Oh my ... sorry" ... "No, I am sorry" mums say and let each other go.

We all leave university and we tell mums we would like to meet at our place. They hesitate a bit but then agree. We all drive by two cars to our house and when we all get inside and get to the living room I say "We will be upstairs in my room with Angela" and before they can say anything I grab your hand and dragging you with me. "TAKE A SHOWER FOR GOD SAKE" my mum yells as we leave and they stay downstairs alone.

We get to my room and sit on the bed. "Wow, what a day" I say and we start chatting like old friends. I've never had sich a friend and we talk about our lives, how we love fighting and much more. We are laughing as we are guessing if our mums are fighting dowbstairs or not. And then we took of shirts and our fat tits pop out. "Do you wanna do a boob tortuing challenge?" I ask with a smile and my pussy is so swollen and wet now as I am checking your round huge tits. yt

angelaix: (Kellie talking)
*Somewhere on the east side of town* Today is my daughter's first day at her new university, the university she was forced to transfer her to because of her terrible behavior.
Honestly, when I got that fateful call informing me of the mandatory transfer or immediate police call I was not surprised,in fact,I was amazed it hadn't happened sooner.
The reason is that every member of our family has one thing in common: we are busty,thick,big titted and fat assed women horny for fights.
At her age I was exactly like her, if not even worse. Every day was always the same: my mother would come to wake me up,I would complain that I had no desire to go to university that day,she would curse me and soon we would end up huge tits against huge tits spitting and pulling hair instead of having breakfast.
Then,both still dripping wet down our sexes, stiff and pointed nipples, we divided and promised to finish this when we will meet later down the day. This routinue continued every day for years until I told her that from then on I would be moving to a new house with what would later become the father of my daughter. As soon as she heard these words my mother immediately smashed her chest into mine.
"No you won't you fucking ungrateful bitch. You're too young and he is a good for nothing" "You can't stop me fucking old hag.Or..." "Or what you dumb slut? I'm gonna break your legs. That way you won't go anywhere" "WHAT YOU SAID WITCH? I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" "NO I'M GONNA SEND YOU TO HELL TODAY SKANK" Our left hands darted deep into our hair while the right one,quickly clenched into fists, started to pummel our faces and kept going for seconds, then minutes, then even hours. We stumbled across the whole room,dropping precious vases costing hundreds and breaking glasses, but we kept going until both our faces were purple and red,eyes now only closed,lips broken and bleeding and noses completely destroyed. "You've had enough...uggghh....bitch" "I can keep going...forever....slut" One last mutual punch and we both lost consciousness together.

We woke up together,both in a pool of blood. Slowly, while constantly crawling on top of each other and ripping into shreads our clothes, we reached our kitchen and sat at the table on which there was still the now cold lunch. We said nothing to each other but began to eat,trying to regain our strength for what would be the final duel...and yet we could not sit still. Infact,below the sight of our eyes,we both lifted our legs and pushed our toes into each other swollen pussies. At first we simply passed our big toe thumbs up and down our fat pussylips,threatening to scratch or worst, but as much as we both felt the heat and the wetness in the other woman, as well as our clits rising, we knew we could not leave the provocation unanswered. And that is why,through loud grounts and snarls we both drove our toes inside each other wet sexes and started to rip each other insides for entire minutes until blood started to pour out. Only then we stopped and my mom hissed "To my bed. Now!" and for once I followed her order.

By now neither of us considered the other as in a mother-daughter relationship. We were just two warring women ready to deliver the final blow to the other.
Once we reached the bed my mother opened the nightstand drawer and took to double headed dildos. "Now we finish this bitch. Slut to Slut. No more mercy" She growled while sliding one of the two sides inside her bloody and wet fat pussy,not without a grimace of pain. I didn't reply...I only took inside of me the other half and started to thrust against her movements.
It was deep night and we still had to stop. The sheets were covered in our mixed cums,pees saliva and blood. "Enough...slut?" My mom said,barely conscious "Not yet" I replied while raising both of my hands and closing my fingers around her neck "No...no...please...please....please stop" My mother,for the first time ever,started to cry,begging...ashamed of losing,ashemed of being beated by her daugher,but most of all of being fucked senseless by her own genes...yes,because at the end I get on top of her and choked her out while draining her cxnts of everything left inside.
The next day I was already out. I didn't say goodbye.

...*ring ring...the ringing of the phone breaks my train of thought * "yes,who is it?" "you are Kyllie ****?" "yes,it's me,who wants me?" "'it's the dean´s office. Please come as soon as possible to pick her up.she and a friend of hers are in trouble"

I didn't even realize it but while remembering my past I got soaked inside my minimal thong,and my nipples rock hard poke through my thank top. Good I payed the university to call me first and not police,  it seems its all happening again.

Quickly,without even changing, I get into my car and drive to the university. Immediately I enter the building and through the hallways,with my huge boobs  bouncing up and down,with all the girls from university staring at the view of my hips and ass swinging left and reach,I reach the dean's office. But before I even enter I bump into what I immediately realize is the mother of that bitch who fought my Angela. She is a woman the same age as me, with boobs that appear as big as mine...I don't know if it is because I haven´t been in a good catfight for almost a week, but right now I am already imagining my fingers ripping away her filthy locks.

-------------------------------------------------------
(Angela talking)
--------------------------------------------------
"I'd love to. Bitch" I reply,but there is no trace of hatred or animosity in my voice. What would typically be in insult sounds clearly to your ears in the same way as if I said "friend".
My eyes study your firm globes,eating your flesh alive with my stare. Soon I can't contain my desire and the tips of my nails brush softly up and down your huge nipples. "Hope you're ready for this. I won't go easy on you just because we are...friends." Here, at the end I said it,friends.

We can hear voices coming from downstair, along with the sound of skin smacking into skin and the  occasional thuds. Our suspicion confirmed, our moms are brawling just a few feet away. An odd new  form of jealousy picked away for them, the feeling of missing out on the action. With my competitive fire burning brighter the longer I observe your tits, instead of merely waiting for my dance partner I start to maul your tits already.
yt

jane_cat: (Anita talks)
The girls run away upstairs and we stay downstairs in the living room, two busty mums and the whole situation is bit awkward. Wearing my very tight jeans and also tight white shirt I am standing next to you and say "Well, so lets have a wine?". You are kind of wearing very similar attire, also tight jeans and a shirt, very tight aroibd your huge tits, just like mine. But your shirt is red. "I guess its never bad time for a wine" you reply and I start slowly walk to the kitchen. My jeans are so tight, that my ass cheeks are perfectly separated and as I walk I slowly move my butt left to right. I actualy dont like you much, so I am trying to show off as I am so proud of my still sexy body. The jeans are so tigh bjt at tbe same time bit thin, so the outline of my thongs under is quite obvious and visible. You follow me and when I take the wine out of the fridge and turn around, I see you stretching, leaning forward and "accidentaly" showing off your own butt. "Oh, sorry dear, I have some muscle pain so I will just quickly stretch. "Hmm, sure, no problem" I say and feel how my nipples are getting bigger and bigger. I wear no bra so its very visible over my shirt. I am passing you but there is not so much space between table and you, so I just move around you, butt to butt. And when our asses touch we stick in this position few seconds longer, both pretending we cant get through, but actually pushing our butts against each other quite hard. My pussy under my thongs reacts on that and I am getting realy swollen and bit wet. I finally pass but give your ass a little bump by mine anyway.

When I sit on the couch I put the wine on the desk and pour full glasses. And as you are comming back and sitting I say "So, its good our daughters did not get into a fight together. My Jane would destroy Angela and it also means we probably would end up fighting there too. Which would hurt you". I take a sip of my wine and glaring at you as you are sitting next to me. "Oh no way, my Angela would kick your daughters fat ass and I would do the same to you" you smirk and sip a wine too. I turn on you and our tits are aiming each other now. "Are you trying to provoke me into a fight? ... Maybe I am ... You dont know what you are asking for ... oh darling, dont worry about me, you should worry about you". We are quite calm but the trash talking is getting more personal. "You also called my daugter fat. Your Angela is a fucking pig ... Shut up whore, Jane looks like a fat cxnt ... My Jane would kill your cxnt brat ... Oh yeah? Should we call them down here and let them fight? ... Why not slut. But first you and me should dance" I growl and slowly pull down my shirt. My fat tits get exposed as I wear no bra, revealing my huge erected nipples. You do the same and soon we are in our tight jeans, topless and
growlibg. I have to admit your tits are awesome, which makes me so furious.

We both stand up and saying nothing we grab the table which is in the middle of the room and take it away. And then we start slowly circle like two cougars. My clit is raisingvand it hurts as my jeans are tight. So I slowly take them off and as I am revealing my thongs with fat pussy and round butt under them, I see you do the same.

Just in our lace thongs I hiss "Do you know that russian slap contest bitch? ... You mean when two girls stand in front if each other and slap each other in rounds? ... mmm, so you know .... I do bitch ... cxnt ... slut ... whore ... I feel thats gonna be dirty and long, so what about start with that? But lets do just 4 rounds, slapping face. That could make us nicely angry ... Fine with me slut, you start" you say and we stop circle and stand in front of each other.

I am so thrilled now. We are facing each other and I step into you and let our tits pancaked and our thongs touch. Your clit is throbbing just like mine and I hiss nose to nose with you "You are fucking slut ... you are stupid whore ... I will slap the shit out of you ... you can try you street whore ... bitch ... skank ... slut ... cxnt".

I step back and locking your eyes. My hand is shaking and I am getting ready. And then I send my SLAP right on your cheek. It so intense your tits bounce left and right and mine too. You step aside a bit and I see a huge red mark of my palm on your face. It felt so great. I see how angry you are. "So what bitch, did you ..." I did not finish my question because you SLAP me so hard and it surprise me so much I fall on my butt on the sofa, rubbing my face. It burns as hell. My eyes are wattering from pain and I see yours too. And then it goes realy fast and we slap each other so hard 3 more times. Everytime at the same spot so one of our face cheeks is very red now. We are breathing shallowly and I growl "Lets slam ... our tits together ... whore". And without any hesitation we run against each other and let our huge globes SLAM together. And again, and again. We grab our hair both hands to hold each other and start slapping tits by tits, left to right, back and forth. Its a crazy sound of flesh to flesh and it hurts so bad. Our boobs are fighting hard and at one moment it turns into a real fight. "YOU WHORE ... YOU cxnt" we yell and start yanking hair hard. Hands slap, grab and pull and we violently are pushing each other over the room, hitting walls and furniture ...

(Jane talks)
Meanwhile upstairs I am thrilled you wanna do tit tortue challenge. "Oh, I will not hold back too slut, I will .... aiaiiaiaa" I scream as you just grab my tits. "Wanna go hard?" I smirk and my hands land on your tits too. They feel so full and fat. We get in our knees knees on the bed, still wearing our skirts. So on our knees now, our short skirts still cant cover most of our asses and thobgs under are getting wet. You realy dont hold back and I already feel tears of pain in my eyes. My left hand starts squeezing and kneading your boob as hard as I can and my other hand is twisting your huge nipple brutaly. I see you also cry but we both keep going. "Give up ... bitch ... I've been in hundreds tit fights ... you cant ... win" I growl but smiling. "Me too ... cxnt ... I am ... titty queen" you growl back and we are working on our boobs so hard. Its brutal and violent, but at the same time my belly is full of butterflies as I feel we realy are the same. We are growling, squeezing, pinching, kneading, even punching and slapping our tits hard. Our crotches are getting closer and closer and they finally meet. Our clits touch over the thongs as our skirts are so short and I shiver and start throbbing wildly. And you too. Its so exciting. We are destroying our tits like mortal enemies, but pussies are rubbed together now over our thongs and we are half crying and half smiling. "You filthy ... slut" I growl. "You weak ... cxnt" you growl back. We are getting into trash talk, but without hatred. Its very new for me. "Skank ... cxnt .... bitch ... I am better whore ... in your dreams skank" ...

My tits hurt so bad but I dont olan to give up. I just fill my palms with your globes and start twisting. You are giving me a hard time too and we fall on our sides but never let go our tits. Our legs are tangled and we start slowly rolling back and forth on the bed. Red and sometimes even bit bloody marks on our boobs we are growling and grunting but keep tit fighting and rolling. And then we roll over the edge of the bed and fall ob the floor. That impact separates us and we both roll away from each other. But in another second we are on our all fours, facing each other again and we say basically at the same time "You dropped my tits first". "No you did ... you did ... fuck you ... you wish ... whore ... cxnt ... bitch" and immediately we rush into each other and start rolling and slapping, kicking and punching each other. I punch your face and you punch mine. "I am stronger bitch ... you are just more fat skank" we trash talk and it get bit more intense. We end up in the corner of the room, on our sides, trading some punches. Then one hand holding hair and other hand has fingers tangled we stop for a bit. Bodies tangled and tits pancaked we hear "FUCKING BITCH ... I WILL KILL YOU ... YOU CAN TRY ... FAT ASS WHORE" and a sound of falling furniture. It seems our mums are fighting hard.

As we are face to face I say "Wanna ... sneak down there ... and watch? Who do you think will win? yt

angelaix: (Angela talks)
"My mon will clearly win,bitch" I reply with my lips brushing yours as I talk "what the fuck are you saying you trash skank? My mom will ruin yours!" "WHAT? MY MOM IS STRONGER" "NO MINE!!! MINE!!!" Once more we dig  more our fingers in the red and bloody marks previously left on our tits,deepening the wounds even further until small trickles of blood drop down the floor. We stand against the corner room side by side, our huge stiff clits keep bumping into each  other  through our shorts as we try to pin the new friend against the wall. Soon the fight becomes violent again and while claws tear apart into our titflesh we exchange heabuts soon so hard that we both feel dizy,breaking our lips and bloodying our noses. 
Lost in our catlust and fury we don't even realize that we can't hear our voices anymore but only the ones of our moms fighting downstair.
With a mutual growl and snarl and last nasty glare we finally divide "Let's go see my mom killing yours" "Wanna fight again whore? My mom is ripping yours apart" "Grrrrr" "Grrrrr" Bumping tits and hips together side by side,one hand deep into each other hair pulling  and the other one sinked inside our own shorts, rubbing swollen pussies we walk together towards the living room.
Just before turning the corner though, pushed by the unusual affection I feel towards you, I grab your arms and thrust you against the hard surface behind your ass, not leaving you any way to escape or fight me back. And when you open your lips to say something dirty I shut your words inside your throat by kissing you,deep,my tongue exploring your mouth until you answer to my kiss. 
The kiss is sensual and tender as dear lovers not meeting for days but quickly, as once more the howl of our warring mothers invade our ears, it becomes violent,nasty,even primal as between two beasts...our teeth clack together as we turn our faces in search of the best orientation to sink our fangs and hurt the most the friend-enemy, our eyes,so close that our eyelashes touch and entwine together,exchange looks of pure hatred.
The mouth battle last for entire minutes and it ends only when,with our lungs burning for the lack of oxygen, we are forced to open our lips and break the kiss to breathes...a twin thick string of saliva mixed with some blood falls down our chin. I smile at you and say "Now we can go slut" and push my hand inside your short, breaking the button holding it up and starting to rub your soaked pussy,sensing your enormous clit throbbing against my nails. "Let's see bitch" You smile back at me while driving your fingers against my own swollen cxnt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Kellie talks)
As expected the russian slap contest has quickly degenerated and I found myself driving my enormous cougar tits against the one of this fucking bitch,mother of an as equal filthy whore "I AM SURE MY ANGELA IS RIPPING YOUR FAT BITCH APART" "I BET MY JANE IS MAKING YOUR PIG LICK HER FAT PUSSY RIGHT NOW" "IS THAT WHAT YOUR FAMILY IS INTO SKANK?LICKING PUSSY" "YEAH THAT AND KILLING YOU FAMILY WHORE" "YEAH? LET'S FUCKING LICK PUSSY THEN IF YOU DARE,AND FIND OUT HOW PATHETIC YOU SLUTS ARE" and as I say so I  kick you again and as you observe I literally rip apart my minimal thong,proudly showing with hands on my hips my enormous swollen pussylips and my huge clit throbbing in the air. You immediatly do the same and I can't avoid but notice how big your pussylips and clit are too,a basically perfect match for me...and this thought must have appeared in your mind too because immediatly we clamp our fingers on our pussies and twist "Wanna do a pull contest before choking under my cxnt bitch" "I'm gonna rip away your sex so let's start" and as we agree we roll fingers,pull flesh and sink nails into our delicate sexes. 
Face to face and lips to lips we growl and flatten our cougar fat tits together,hard nipples brush side by side as we move our shoulders.
Soon in a mutual scream we cum together and a huge puddle of juices form between our legs...yet we don't stop but keep digging,shredding sensible pussies until our sexes shudder under another,even stronger orgasm,so hard that our legs crumble and we both lie together in the puddle that is now even larger.

jane_cat: (Jane talks)
As we are walking, holding and rubbing pussies and smiling and growling we make few stops and during them we strip each other naked, slapping and kissing each other for a bit. So as we are walking downstairs to check on our mums, we are totaly naked, holding our pussies one hand and our tits other hand. Squeezing not brutaly, but quite hard. When we get there we see them standibg against each other, holding hair one hand and pussies other hand, also totaly naked. There is some blood on their faces and when they see us they seemed bit surprised. We are bit surprises too. All of us standing there in a pussy hold, naked and looking at each other. "Weeeel, we were thinking which one of you will be beaten, but it seems you dont fight much" I smirk and you next to me smirk too and add "Its seems even me and Jane had rougher fight". We drop our pussies and both of us put hands on the hips.

Mums look at is and they drop their pussies too. Its few silent seconds and then it changes realy fast. I dont know what exactly happened, if they both wanted to prove us who is better fighter, or what. But few seconds after you finished you sentence they lunged at each other in a most wild and brutal fight I've ever seen. First they started trading fists not like two boxers, but more like two ufc fighters. Fists were flying everywhere and hitting face, boobs, belly and ribs. They both start also kicking each other they even knee their pussies few times. Their tits are so huge and bouncing all dorections, asses too and their swollen cxnts amd clits start throbbing hard. Me and Angela are just staying there by the stairs and watching that war. My mum grabs your mum around her belly and pulling her forward they both SLAM to the bookshelf. Books starts falking down and our mums too. They hit the floor and immediately they tangle in a dirty and violent catball, attacking their massive tits, slapping and punching and rolling all over the room.

I am standing next to you and say "Maybe we can let them here and get out of this place, maybe go out. I think they need to settle this alone". You look at me and nod. I run back upstairs and you follow me. When we reach my room I open my closet and say "What about to go out and provoke and bully some girls outside" I grin. "Oh I am so in" you say and we start to picking up clothes from my closet. I have a big amount of different dress and we both pick some with some lace and thin thongs under. Both of us skip bra and they are very obvious with oir erected nipples. The dress are very tight, but long. "Wait a sec" I say and grab knife and cut them right under our ass. But as they are toght and elastic, half of our butts are exposed. As we are changing we can hear from downstairs the sound of falling furniture and other stuff and constantly ots full of screams like "I WILL KILL YOU SLUT ... FUCK YOU UGKY WHORE ... DROP MY PUSSY ... LET GO MY TITS".

It makes me very excited to bully and fight again. I look at you and see your nipples are as erected as mine. "My mum is winning ... slut" I whisper. "No way bitch" you whisper back. We glare at each other for a bit and basically at the same time we grab our hair and start punching our tits "YOU SKANK ... FUCK YOU BITCH ... FAT ASS WHORE ... SAGGY TITS SLUT" we yell and yanking our hair and trading punches. We struggle like that all over the room and push each other to the hall. And then you knee my crotch and I howl and fall down on the floor taking you with me. We roll a bit, tits on tits and then we get to the stairs and roll down wildly and tangled. And down there we hit the catball of our mums hard and the impact separate us all. It takes few seconds before we all realise what happened. And then I see your mum, scratched and bruised with fire in her eyes "I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS ASS" she yells towards my mum and she jumps on me. "I WILL BEAT YOUR FAT DAUGHTER HARD" my mum screams and she jumos on you. I see your mum is lunging at me and I lunge at her too. She weights bit more than me and her tits are massive, so when we meet on our knees tits to tits its hard to not fall on my back. But at least she is tired from the fight, so we are holding hair both hands, her bare tits pressed against mine hidden under shirt and we growl and trying to get each other down. "You ... old ... skank" I growl and SLAP her hard and my left hand goes quickly down and I grab her pussy and squeeze hard. Its huge, swollen, wet and with massive clit. She screams in pain and try to go for mine, but fortunately I am dressed and not naked like her, so it hurts much less. I squeeze her sex harder and she screams in pain, so I manage to push her on her back. My hands go back to her hair and I knee her pussy realy hard. She screams and we roll few times, but when I manage ro knee her cxnt again she pushes me away from her. I slowly stand up and let her down, holding her cxnt. I look around and see you are also standing up and my mum is holding her tits on the ground.

"Lets get out of here" I say and as we walk away from the doors I hear behind me "Bring those ugly tits here".

We are on the street and I look at you. We are both adjusting our dress and hair and tits. Both of us have so huge and erected nipples. "I am so horny to fight" I hiss "Oh yeah bitch? Me too, what do you wanna do about it?" you hiss back. I step forward and push your tits "Skank" I almost moan. You push my tits back "cxnt" you hiss. And it takes only few seconds and we both grab rivals tits and start squeezing them and face to face growling. "Bitch ... cxnt ... i am so much better ... you are so much fatter ... oh yeah whore ... shut up skank ... you are orphan now, my mum will kill yours ... bullshit whore, your mum is already dead" we trash talk dirty. "Your cxnt smell ... your cxnt is weak". We throw a fist basically at the same time. Our tits have to be so bruised now but we dont care. We trade boob punches like crazy. And soon its yanking hair, falling on the pavement and rolling, slapping, biting, spitting and fighting like two dirty whores. Our butts and thongs are fully exposed now and we roll around and our tits are pancaked together over our dresses. We are beating shit out of each other and at one moment we are trading fist punches on our sides and I hear "STOP IT, I AM CALLING POLICE". Some bitch our age with her phone is standing nearby and I hear "Yes, is that police ...". We both let each other go and run towards that whore. I grab her phone and quit the call and throw the phone away. And then we both grab her hair and drag her towards the nearby park and bushes.

It seems she understood she is in troubles and she start fight us. She hits my face and knee your pussy and we all fall down in a dirty ball of tits grabbing, oussy squeezing, slaps and fists. She is giving us a good fight, but we are two and we manage to get her on her back and we both sit on her pussy and face.

She starts crying and as we are sitting
on her, facing each other we start punching her belly until she cries outloud. And then I feel ger clit is rising as I am sitting on her pussy. You are sitting on her face and I can see by your face she is licking you. I start rub my pussy into hers over our thongs, as she wear skirts which slides above her waist. And then I grab your hair and pull your face towards mine and I start kissing you deep and wild. My tongue is deep in your mouth wrestling with your tongue. That bitch under us is still licking you and I am rubbing my pussy into hers and she actually is rubbing her cxnt back. My hands are all over your tits and you do the same. We are kissing hard and wet and soon we fall down from the girl under us and tangle again, but this time we end up on our sides and we are kissing, rubbing together our cxnts with thongs pulled aside and moaning. And then I feel other hands mauling my butt. That bitch got horny too and she is working on our asses. We both grab her hair and pull her on the to of us and we all start kissing together and our hands start rubbing our pussies and it ends up in a mutual CUMMING and moaning. We all roll on our backs and resting.
"You are ... Jane ... the bully ... right?" the girl say. "Yes, why?" I reply. "Well ... Lisa told everybody yesterday that she can kick your ass. Do you know Lisa, right? She always goes everywhere with her friend Lana" ... I do. She is busty as me and I heard wild as me. She is bully from different nearby university. And her friend Lana has similar body shape.

"Angela, lets go" I say and stand up, adjusting myself again. We walk away and leave that bitch there, beaten and fucked. "Lets go to Lisa's place. Are you in? I wanna kick her ass hard and you can take care of Lana" I say and look at you. "Dont worry, I will kill that fucking whore" you say and I cant help and grab your butt, squeeze you hard and give you a nasty, wet and hard kiss. Soon we reach her house. I ring the bell and when that whore Lisa open the window I growl "I heard you said you can beat me you fucker. Lets go out of your house and settle this ... Jane, you fat ass whore, my parents are not at home for few days, lets do this here" she hiss. And then Lana appears in the window and growls "And take your bitch with you". I feel how you are shaking and we just open the doors and get inside. Those two bitches are just walking downstairs. "Lets set our camera phones around sluts, I wanna show everybody I kicked Jane's ass" Lisa hiss and I spit on her and growl "Fine with me whore. Everybody will see I kicked your fat ass hard". And we all start to set our phones to the best places and we hit "record video" button. yt

angelaix: (Kyllie part)
"uuughhh" "mmmffff" our mothers slowly begin to regain their senses, waking up from the darkness into which they had descended together. 
They lie down in a puddle of blood,piss and cum,around them an halo of broken furniture,shredded books and ripped hair,wet pussies and huge clits pressed together,hard nipples stabbing titflesh and with sore mouths locked in a vicious mutual bite.
Their eyes open and slowly, as they regain the awareness of the situation and what has lead to it, start to enflame,launching glares of pure hatred and challenge. Yet they first find the way to convey through their irises a simple message "let's divide you bitch". But the request is easier said than done,in fact their skins, after being stuck for what appears to be entire hours ,are glued together, and, when they start to peel away from each other, flesh pull flesh in a vicious pulling game. Moans of pain and hisses and snarls echoes in their still locked mouths back and forth,louder and louder as they increase the force until finally with an extremely loud *bang* their bodies divide and roll away from each other by a pair of meters.
Their skins are completely red in every inches after what has happened except for those purple and even black portions in which hard knuckles have sinked. Deep and still bleeding scratches are present on tits,face but most of all on their cxnts and big clits, cxnts glistening under the light of the room because of the thick but dried mix of jucies and pees covering them. Finally on their face mutiple twin black lines of ruined mascara can only partially hide the result of the vicious bruising of headbutts,punches  knee hits but even bites and claws.
Slowly, in a swaying motion resembling two drunks, they stand up and press their beaten bodies together "I wanna finish you bitch,but first I need to eat.Do you wanna?" My mother growls "Fine by me,whore,but something fast. Your death sentence has to be soon" yours hisses back "Bitch" "slut" they start to thrastalk again and immediatly one of their hands twists and pulls fat pussylips while the other mauls their  huge tits. But they are so sore,tired,spent and without energy that they last a pair of minutes before walking together,side by side and hips bumping to the kitchen.
In there they take whatever can be quickly eaten from the fridge and closets and put in on the table,before sitting right in front of each other.
Only now they realize how hungry they're are and like feral beasts that have not eaten for months they start to feast on the food.
The lunch is not calm though...their eyes lock once more and the fingers are clawing back and forth as they clash to grab the biggest piece of food,absolutely needed to replenish the empty tank of their energies and so have the advantage in the incoming brutal mess.
But the most vicious fight is happening right under the table, the two cougars have lifted one of their legs and are now using the toenails of the foot to scratch the raising clit of the enemy and the throbbing twat. Yet their faces are masks of stones as they refuse to show even the smallest hint of pain...it's only when together,in the same instant,they both have an HUGE ORGASM that the facade finally broke and reveal their true feelings.
With pussies still pulsing for the pleasure the two stand and are ready to pounce and fight right there,on the kitchen table with the food leftovers, but they suddenly hear the doorbell.
"Have you been waiting for someone,bitch?"My mother asks "No slut...oh wait, fuck,yes! Maria and Sarah! What do we do now?" But before our moms can think about something a voice from the other side of the door says "we can here you...just open already. We are worried about you,is everything okay?".
With an arm around each other waist,keeping their bodies close,and a set of nails firmly sinked on their hips, our moms exchange a final look and know what they have to do...together they open the door and show the result of the last catfighting hours to the incoming neighbours. "Hello you two"

---------
(Angela talks)
When we hit the record button each one of us stands,hands on our hips, in front of the camera of our own phone and, as if we all share a common mind, we pronunce the following phrase "Hi,I am *x* and today I am here to bully *y* bitch (the rival we have decided we will fight), then I am going to finish what is left of *z* whore and finally I am going to kick the fat ass of *k*, my own friend (for example I say: "Hi,I am Angela and today I am here to bully Lana bitch,then I am going to finish what is left of Lisa whore and finally I am going to kick the fat ass of Jane,my own friend).
This is a mandatory step we have to follow because we are all aware than in the nasty and violent catfights that are going to soon explode it will be hard to follow who is who,so for the clarity of the future viewers (probably us rewatching the videos while lying on our own beds and masturbating at sight of what is happening on the screens) we declare beforehand what is the order of fighters for each of us.
Once the phrase has been pronunced we peel away slowly but sensually our layers of clothes: first is the turn of our big bare asses jiggling up and down as we open the button of our shorts,which were barely able to hide the dimension of our fat asscheeks anyway; then our tops are thrown away and lie in a single ball on a corner of the room, revealing our stiff pointed nipples and firm tits; finally we all turn and,while giving our backs to the camera and observing each other, we slip outside of out mini thong...our huge clits raise all together at the view of the other three female bullies,pussylips getting swollen and nipples engorge even more.
Stomping on the ground with tits and ass bouncing left and right we all walk in the middle and get together, four huge pair of tits crash and press as their owners start to trashtalk "me and Jane are going to bully you two whores to the hospital skanks" "just to the hospital? we have two graves for you two sluts" "not if we kill you cxnts first" "is that so? let's start to fight you whores" and immediatly two couples are formed,me with Lana and you with Lisa.
With the corner of my eyes I see you two challenging each other to a pussy and tits torture to which both  of you immediately comply when the fingers of your hands clamp on your globes and cxnt. On your side you prefer to take things slowly and carefully, but more viciously and nasty...while us  two bitches are more oriented towards the quick and immediate action.
We grab a lock of each other hair and with the other hand we start to bash our faces..noses,cheeks,lips,ears,eyes nothing is spared and soon we found ourselves stumbling against the walls and smashing each other back and forth on the scarce furniture of the room, peeing and cumming all the time and leaving behind us a sticky trail of liquid under our feet.
Unfortunately,even though I can sense this bitch has previously fought like us today, she must have not had it so hard as me, and I soon find myself driven into a corner with my poor face and tits beaten to a pulp without a chance to defende myself...desperate,knowing that I am going to be bullied by such an ugly and piggy whore,with the few energies I still have inside my body, I throw the strongest uppercut I can master, aiming at her chin ( in my many previous fistfight I have learn that an uppercut well aimed at a chin can cause a girl even to faint and lose consciousness). A sudden dull sound of bone being smashed echoes in the room and half of the hissings and moanings suddenly disappear..the bitch Lana is lying,unconscious,on the dirty floor.
A demoniacal smile appears on my lips..I turn my eyes and see you and Lisa locked in a rolling catball,both of you with fingers clamped on each other neck choking each other out,huge tits and clits bashing and fighting,moaning for the multiple orgasms and the pain. The view is so hot that I can't avoid but stare at you sexy whore slutfighting it out and masturbate until I MASSIVELY CUM once more...my fingers are still moving on my throbbing cxnt when I am called back to my own duel by a moan of Lana.
My left hand grabs my phone and with my righ I take a lock of Lana's hair and drag her deep in the house,searching and finally finding the bathroom. 
In there,after placing my phone in a proper spot, I grab this bitch scalp  by the hair, both hands, and sink repeatedly her head down the wc,keeping her inside in the liquid until I sense the bitch gagging,crying,even convulsing for the lack of air and the forced drinking of dirty water. I repeat the same move time and time again, laughing hysterically,enjoying bullying this skank so much that at some point I even CUM, my warm orgasm  falling and coating her scalp.
It's only when I feel her body slumping down,almost motionless, that I leave her...she falls down on the floor and basically start to puke,expelling all the water I forced her to drink.
With a final stare I take my phone and return to where I left you two...only,to find an unpleasant surprising. You're crying and sobbing,on the verge on being broken, as Lisa sits on your belly,her claws mauling and ripping your tits "EHI!!! STOP THAT!!!! JANE IS MY FRIEND I WON'T ALLOW IT" And as I scream so I rush and pounce on Lisa,taking her away from you and starting to fight her.

jane_cat: (Anita talks)
We have our arms around our waist when we open the doors. "Hello you two" I say when Sarah and Maria see us, both naked, our hair are mess, scratches all over the bodies, pussies swollen and wet and nipples on our huge tits erected. "Do you know Kellie?" I ask and smile a bit. I forgot I invited them for a wine and honestly I am enjoying their surprised look. They both know about my passion to fight and we all got into quite dirty ones, but I think that was my dirtiest catfight so far and they both seems to see it. "Well, it seems you had fun here" Sarah say and both of them walk in and close the doors behind them. And then without saying a word they both start stripping down and soon we are all naked in the living room. They are both busty as we are, but their tits are maybe little bot smaller than mine and yours. Maria look at me and then at you and say "So what should we do now, ladies?" and her nipples are getting erected. I even see her pussy getting bit wet and clit raising. And Sarah's as well. "Well, maybe those two beaten bitches should take a break and we can settle our beef from yesterday, Sarah, do you want to?" Maria say and look at Sarah. "Oh I would love to fix your face a bit, slut" Sarah hiss and those two busty friends of mine stand face to face and their nipples are touching. They both are locking each other eyes and Maria say "maybe girls wanna make a bet". I slowly sit down with you next to me on the sofa and say "Maria will win" ... "Ok, my bet is on Sarah" you growl, sitting next to me. We both spread legs and start rubbing rivals pussy and we both maul our own tit. "Ok, its done. When I win, you can kick Jane to her pussy" say Sarah. "And when I will kick your fucking ass, you can kick that newcomer Kellie to her pussy, Jane" Maria say. We are sitting on the sofa, rubbing each others clit and we both nod and say "Deal". Sarah and Maria start to slowly circle like two cats. "Be sure you rest a bit ladies, I belive thats gonna be a long day and weekend" Maria hiss.

I am glaring at them and my clit is throbbing as you are rubbing me and I am rubbing you. "Cmon bitches, start finally"I say and in the second I finish talking they jump at each other. And even if they are great friends, it looks like they are mortal enemies now. Their huge tits SLAM together with flesh to flesh sound and they immadiatelly gonfor their hair. Fingers sink deep into them and they start pulling and yanking wildly, pushing each other all over the room and their second hands are slapping hard their faces, back and boobs. They dont trash talk much, but from time to time there is a "bitch" or "cxnt" when some slap or hairpull realy hurts. Their backs are getting very red and at one point they wrap their arms around their necks and they both bend forward. Their tits are hanging down and as they stumble slowly their second hands start to punching their faces. Not wildly, but more like slow face fist trading. They growl as their are bend forward and their butts are right next to each other. They struggle over the room and then they get closer to us and to the sofa. They are reaching us backwards, so we can see their round and sexy butts, black and white, and swollen pussies and huge clits.

Ibam rubbing your pussy and you are rubbing mine, both moaning. But when those two amazones get so close to us, their butts and pussies are basically in the distance of a hand, I cant resist. I drop your pussy and reach between Maria's thighs and when I feel how swollen her pussy is it makes me so horny. I can see you do the same to Sarah and we start rubbing their cxnts. They both moan loudly and they just keep going backwards and they sit on us and drop their arms from each other beck. Maria is sitting on me and I feel her full and round ass rubbing my wet cxnt. Sarah is sitting on you and it seems you like it too. Me and you twist a bit and we are basically sitting against each other on the big sofa and Maria and Sarah are sitting on us and facing each other. I grab one of Maria's fat boobs and start gently mauling it, my other hand is on her pussy, rubbing and finger fucking her. You do the same and we both are encouraging our girl.
"You are stronger Maria ... she is weak bitch Sarah ... kill her Maria ... kick her ass Sarah" as we are rubbing their cxnts and mauling tits.

They are both moaning loudly and grab each other hair and start yanking hard, pulling and they start squeezing and tortuing their other tit. "GET HER SARAH" you scream. "KILL HER MARIA" I yell when girls start punching each other hard to the tit and then to the face. They both start finally scream and insult each other "FUCKING cxnt ... STUPID BITCH ... I WILL KILL YOU ... SHUT UP WHORE" and we scream and cheer them as none of us wanna get that kick to the pussy. They grab hair both hands and with their asses still on our pussies they yank hard and get face to face and tits to tits. Me and you are still rubbing their pussies but we start to kick each other and then Maria just throw herself on Sarah and they SLAM together and fall down from us on the floor and start rolling. Their sexy bodies are tangled, tits pressed together and bulging to the sides and pussies basically clit fucking each other. They roll and trade slaps, punches and bites. "DONT KICK ME WHORE" I yell at you "YOU ARE FUCKING WHORE" you yell at me and we lunge at each other too. We tangle on the sofa in a ball of hands and legs. Tits are squeezed and scratches, pussies kneed and hair pulled. We bite each other and it seems we its gonna be realy dirty when I hear "STOP ... I ... I GIVE ... I GIVE UP".

We both freeze and look on the floor. "Oh shit" I say when I see Maria under Sarah. Sarah is choking her both hands and Maria is trying to catch a breath and begging her to stop. Sarah keeps choking her for few seconds and then she roll away from her. They both are on their backs, their big tits are going up and down as they are gasping and they both are sobbing from pain.

We also let each other go and I am looking at you as you seem to be very excited to kick my pussy.

"Ok bitch, how do you want to do this" I growl and you say "Stand over there and spread your legs cxnt". I realy dont want to, but I slowly stand up and do as you say. "Spread your legs bitch" you growl. "Dont call me bitch cxnt" I hiss. You step closer and grab my tits and I grab yours. Face to face we are squeezing our globes and trash talk "You fucking whore, spread those fat legs now ... you stupid bitch, I dare you, I will destroy your pussy in future if you will kick me hard ... shut up bitch ... you shut up whore ... stupud cxnt ... fucking whore". Sarah and Maria are sitting on the ground and watching us. I spit on your face and you spit on mine. That goes for few more seconds and then I push you away and spread my legs. "Lets do this slut, I wanna have it done to be able to ...." but I dont finish, because you did not wait and you kick me right to my swollen and wet sex. The pain is crazy, I dont even scream, but I feel your leg landing on my cxnt and I immediatelly go down on my knees, holding my poor pussy. "Oooh fuuuuck" I cry in pain and from the knees I keep falling on the ground and crying there, holding and rubbing my pussy.

Maria and Sarah get closer to me and help me to sit down and dry my tears a bit. "What about a small break" Maria says. "I am in" Sarah says and you look down at me and say "Ok, sorry for such a hard kick, but you lost the bet, it was fair". It takes me few minutes, but I stand up and say "I take it, but I will kick your ass soon, dont worry". All of us are standing now in a small circle, tits inside the circle and our side boobs are touching. All of us look very similar, hair are mess, our bodies are full of red marks, bruises and scratches, our nipples are realy huge and stiff and our pussy lips are swollen, clits massive and pussies wet. The room is full of hair on the floor and broken and fallen things which were on the shelfs.

(Jane talks)
Me and Lisa start slow, but brutal. We grabbed our pussies and tits and started to torture them brutally. I can see how you and Lana jumped at each other in a wild brawl. But me and Lisa just slowly stumble, one hand on a tit and second hand on pussy and we are squeezing, twisting, pinching, pulling and tortuing each other hard. We get forehead to forehead and almost nose to nose and lips to lips and we threaten each other "I will ... fucking ... rip off your ... ugly tits" ... "Shut up ... your pussy ... is dead ... whore" we both cry in pain but we keep slowly pushing each other over the room and killing our pussies and tits. I am sure my tit she is working on must be full of small bruises as she is pinching and squeezing me so hard. But I am doing exactly the same. Even scratching with my nails. And pussies are having a tough time too. We dont scratch there, but we are pinching brutally our huge clits and pussy lips, pulling them and twisting them hard and wild, grabbing them with our whole palms and squeezing them hard. It hurts so much but our twisted minds somehow like it beyond the pain. I can hear that you two are fighting wild and hard somewhere in the room and I can even hear you fell on the floor. But I am just focused on Lisa. We both are crying and I spit right on her mouth as we are face to face abd she spits right back. I am surprised she is still fighting back, the tit and pussy fight is brutal. I am used to it as I have been in tuns of them, but I thought she will give up at this point. But she does not seem she will give up anytime soon and also her fingers are so precise and she knows what will hurt me. "Fucking cxnt ... shut up whore ... bitch ... slut ... saggy tits ... fat cxnt" we trash talk face to face.

We are both sweating from pain and its difficult to squeeze anything as we are wet. This goes for almost 10 minutes and we end up with both hands on our globes, spitting on each other and destroying our fat tits. "I am ... bigger ... bully you ... whore" I am growling. "No way ... fucking ... bitch" she growls back. And then we SLAP each other hard few times and it goes much faster. Hands grab hair and we trade few punches and fall on the ground. We tangle there in a dirty catball, pussies glued together, tits pancaked and we roll back and forth over the room.

I noticed you kicked kicked Lana's ass and watching us fighting and then you dragged her out of the room. And when I focus on you for few seconds, Lisa use that oportunity and she punch me in the face and sits on my belly. "YOU ARE ... FUCKING ... DEAD" she screams and her fists are falling on me. I am trying to fight back, but she pinned me down pretty well and now I am fucking loosing. She is working on me for few minutes and then when she starts choking me I know she won. I am still punching her, but I know I will be done soon.

And then I hear you screaming and you jumped on Lisa and you two get into a wild fight and roll away from me. I am gasping and trying to get my shit together. I crowl out of the room and looking for bathroom. When I get there I can barely see as I am so tired and I just find sink, turn on the water and splash some on my face and my body. And after few minutes I realise that there is another sound of running water. And it goes from the shower. And exactly at this point Lana walks out from the shower, all wet as me and we freeze for a second as we are both surprised. And then we just lunge at each other. We are both dead tired, so we immediatelly wrap our arms around us and we get into a bearhug, squeezing our tits together and stumble over the bathroom. Our bodies are wet and slippery and somehow we stumble back to the living room, because we see you two fighting hard on the floor. And as we are getting closer we reach you two and I kick hard Lisa to her face. And in another moment me and Lana fall down on the floor too. And fortunately Lana is under me, so the impact hurts her much more and I land on the top of her, tits to tits and pussy to pussy. We both gasp, but I manage to sit on her and I punch her in the face few times and then start choking her. She is in the same situation I was with Lana, before you saved me. And soon she finally pass out. I quickly look at you and find out that Lisa is under you and you are choking her too.  And then I see her passing out too.

We look at each other, sitting on those two whores and we smile a bit. I sit on Lana's face and make sure that this will be on the video nicely and then I grab her hair and pee all over her face. It wakes her up a bit, but I punch her in the face and she passes out again. And I see you do the same.

Then we slowly stand up and with all the phones around we rotate and hugging each other we say "We are ... the biggest bullies ... around. And we will ... fucking beat the shit out of anybody who wants to mess up with us". Our tits are touching, nipples are so huge and so stiff, pussies so swollen and pink. Our hair are really mess, bodies full of bruises, scratches and bit blood. But we stand proudly and then turn off the videos on the phones.

As we realise we won we just hug each other in the middle of the destroyed room and our big fat tits pancaked. It hurts but it worth it. And in another second we start to make out wildly, pushing each other towards the sofa and we have quick but wild fucking and we both CUM massively at the same time. Then we find a duck tape and we roll thise two sluts together, tits to tits and we duck tape their bodies together. Not completaly, so they can somehow get out of it, but it will dedinitely hurt and take some time. Then we take a shower together, very loooong one and we fuck each other again. When we are back in the room and putting on our dresses, those two sluts are waking up and realising they are duck taped together. "Have fun whores" I laugh and before we leave I take a photo of them to my phone.
yt

Offline Bitchybrooke

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2022, 05:52:16 PM »
Wow! love it.

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 06:03:39 AM »
If any girl is interested in similar offline scene, please let me know! Here or at trillian (jane_cat)