News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Three

• 9 Replies

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Three
« on: October 29, 2022, 12:27:47 AM »
                                                                                     My Encounters With Kat

*** Chapter Three – A Rough Start ***

Starting the podcast early sounded good to me. After all we are entertainers and I am always about putting on a good show. When I opened the door, Kat was standing there smiling. Her eyelashes were ridiculously long but fun. Her very long hair was in a perfect single braid. She looked, well, perfect. We made our way to the ring and began our pre-match routines. At a minute before start time, the engineer emerged from the control room and climbed into the ring. He tapped a wireless microphone and it worked: “Ready ladies?” We both nodded from our corners.

He deepened his voice and introduced us: “Ladies and gentlemen, our match tonight features two of the premier wrestlers in action today. First, in the corner to my left, standing 5’7-1’2” tall and weighing a curvaceous 205 pounds, The Big Beauty, Goddess Gabriele!” He paused a few seconds, then continued: “And in the corner to my right, at 5’4” tall and weighing a delicious and dangerous 142 pounds, The      Kat-tastic       Katastrophe!!” He gave us each a nod and disappeared into the control room.

It was dead silent. Kat leaned back in her corner and blew me a kiss. The silence was broken by, “Ten seconds ladies. And nine, eight, seven, six . . . then a pause. The next sound was the electronic bell. We pushed out of our respective corners and went around in a wide circle. Job #1 for me – keep Kat from getting off to a fast start. I’ll figure out the rest after that. We went around a few times, drawing closer to each other very gradually. Kat could or would not stop smiling. Around we went, getting closer and Kat raised her hands and arms showing lockup. We continued to move and then in unison, stopped, planted our feet and threw ourselves at each other. I don’t remember closing my eyes but like Houdini, she disappeared. The next thing I felt was my left arm being rung out once, twice, three times by the wrist. Then a sharp “smack” as she slammed her elbow into the top of my shoulder, switching to a painful wrist lock with her thumbs in my palm. She bent my wrist hard and to my knees I went, the pain tremendous. “Ohhh, Gabs . . . off your feet just twenty eight seconds in. It took me longer to get Suzy down. You shouldn’t have gone down though – it just gives someone of my stature more leverage.” She bent my wrist back even further and all I could do was take it.

Obviously those who were watching heard that loud and clear. I wanted to swear but held my tongue. Despite the pain, I had to get up. I took a breath, gritted my teeth and pulled my right leg up, pressing the sole of my foot into the canvas. I began to push when another elbow smashed into the top of my left shoulder, halting my progress. “Hurt’s like hell, doesn’t it?” I refused to respond but I retreated back to both knees. The seconds ticked away and my left arm was being rendered useless, at least for a while.

Insult was added to injury when I felt a foot toying with my left bewb. “That is a big, heavy boob babe. Have you ever tried titfighting? You might be better at it than you are at wrestling.” She snickered and I was getting angry. Her right toes tapped away at my breast, making it flop. I’m sure there was a camera that got a good look at that. Her foot left my breast and moved to my side, just below my armpit. She pressed her foot in and pulled on my wrist, adding leverage to her already painful hold. “Gabs, you could submit, take a two minute break and we could do a multiple falls match. Two out of three? Three out of five? Or would it be three out of three?” She snickered again and my anger level continued to rise.

But Kat was not done torturing my arm. She bent her left leg and lowered herself to a seated position. Now her left foot was free too and that went to the side of my neck. With both legs pressing against me and a hold of my hand and wrist that was rock solid, she was intent on making my arm longer. My head bowed and my mind froze. The pain was incredible, radiating up and down my arm and into my armpit and chest. As bad as it was though, I don’t think she was giving it her all.

The seconds ticked by and my arm was becoming numb. I had to do something. So I took a big breath, prepared myself for increased pain and pushed up to my feet. Kat continued to hang on so I had to drag her several feet until I made it to the ropes. As soon as I reached them, she let go and rolled to her feet. “That wing is going to be out of commission for a while babe. So what should I work on next?” Oh, this woman is incorrigible!

I took as much time as I was allowed and Kat was gracious in that, watching me try to shake and rub life back into my left arm with very limited success. But we had to keep things moving so I slide down the ropes, still trying to buy time but make it look good. As I approached to corner, Kat drew in close, cutting off the ring. The greatest distance I could get was by moving to the corner which was a mistake. “Gabs, do you REALLY want to be in a corner? REALLY??” She smiled brightly and inched closer. Like a bolt of lightning, she made her move.

Shoulder blocks. A bunch of shoulder blocks to my bare tummy. But these were not like any I had experienced before. Typically the shoulder makes contact and the wrestler stays there for a moment, then pulls back and drives in again. Often that allows for some sort of breath and a split second to get ready for the next one. These however were rapid and sharp. There was no time to breathe or prepare for the next. I don’t know how many – maybe ten in the span of just a few seconds. In the time most wrestlers would deliver one, she delivered a slough. Each one sunk more deeply into my body, battering my abs. When she stopped, the pain radiated deeper and deeper. It actually got worse and worse as time passed. I was not breathing at all. I found my arms hooked over the top ropes at the elbows. My butt sank to the second buckle pad. The beat down was on but I didn’t realize it yet. I should have.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: My Encounters With Kat - Chapter Three
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 02:48:49 PM »
Love the battle so far. Kat maybe a bit overconfident.

Offline BellaBBB

• Mmmmmmm . . . cake!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 05:47:01 PM »
Does Gabi come back? I don't know - she could be in for more trouble. Kat is pretty impressive so far.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 06:28:19 PM »
Wow Kat is a beast

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2022, 02:00:40 PM »
Love the battle so far. Kat maybe a bit overconfident.
HAH!

Offline KatFyte

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2022, 02:01:39 PM »
Wow Kat is a beast
You just wait and see.  ;-)

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 01:52:54 PM »
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2022, 12:02:51 AM »

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 04:52:07 PM »
Fun! Kat may have the bigger girl's number. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2022, 02:38:21 AM »
I’m absolutely hooked on this series, I’m team Kat all the way!!
Gosh! Thanks so much!!